Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

1127 alnetta dr, cincinnati, OH (513) 502-3181

Reviewed on 4/06/2017

Photo booth is the way to go for a wedding. I can't say enough about Tron the photobooth. Bryan, very nice to our guest, very very easy to work with. It was a lot of fun! I love to be able to see all the pictures on the website afterward. No one has time to look at them the... Read More day of. Thank you Bryan!! Happy to give a reference any time. Diana Mink

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Samantha L

Even though all of our contact was over email, Tron the Photobooth was sooooo awesome! Everyone had so much fun with the photobooth and we got so many compliments on it the entire night! They were accommodating to change what we wanted out of the choices of packages and we... Read More didn't feel pressured to pick a bigger package. They made a scrap book with every print in it and I'm still getting requests from guests to show them their pictures. We also made our "favors" as acrylic picture frames for people to take their pictures home and put them on display. Tron the Photobooth was such a fun way to get people out of their chairs and another way to capture the night! They were awesome!

TRON is the best!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Carley B

These people were awesome! They kept our guests entertained the whole night and had so many fun props to use as well. I love the book and disk you get afterwards with all the photos on it! Was fun going through them afterwards and seeing all of our guests enjoying themselves.... Read More They were very friendly and are a MUST HAVE for your wedding or special occasion! (: Thanks for being a special part of our day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Christy L

Bryan was awesome! He was very friendly to all of our guests. Everyone raved about the Photo Booth. The props were great and the price was even better. All of our guest got to take a copy and leave one for us in a scrapbook that was included. We loved going back and looking at... Read More all of the pictures of our guests. We could not have asked for better!

Awesome

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Kristen R

We used Tron the Photo Booth for our wedding in May. Bryan was great to work with and you can't beat Tron's price! Our guests loved the photo booth and we love looking at all the hilarious pictures in our scrap book!!

we LOVED tron

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Mary T

We booked the photobooth through our videographer. We didn't plan on having a booth, but it was a deal and I am so thankful we did. Our guestbook was on our gift table with our a USB drive of all the pictures. The booth was such a hit and all of our guests got individual... Read More copies as well. It was an added memory I almost passed up. Our scrapbook had signatures from our family and friends and it was put together nicely and we had our USB drive that night!

crazy fun

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Jenna S

We had a blast and remember to feed your vendors ;)

Tron the Photo Booth is the real deal!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014

The whole experience working with Bryan was amazing and stress-free. His communication skills were excellent and his professionalism was top-notch. On top of that, he is a lot more affordable than all of the other photo booth companies in the Greater Cincinnati area. Our... Read More guests loved getting their photos taken in the photo booth and a few even commented on how nice of a guy Bryan was. His photo booth was packed pretty much all night. He also had plenty of props for our guests to use. We received the book with the photo booth pictures the night of our wedding and the files themselves not even a week later. Both turned out really well. In conclusion, my wife and I couldn't have been more satisfied.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Lauren N

Having a photo booth at our wedding was so much fun for all of our guests, and for us! It will be so great to have candid shots of all of our friends. Definitely recommend having a photo booth if you want to up the fun factor at your wedding or event.

most affordable and best accessory to our wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Melanie W

Tron the Photobooth was the best accessory to our wedding reception, hands down!!! I researched a lot of different photobooths and they were also, the most affordable. They made everything so simple and even had supplied a scrapbook and fun masks and hats to add that special... Read More touch to everyone's photos on our our special day! I would highly recommend them if you are planning any kind of event! You won't regret :) The Windland's

Tron is the best!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Taylor K

I HIGHLY recommend Tron the Photobooth. The cost is great and the service is even better! My guests LOVED the booth and I loved the photo album we got to keep with everyone's photo strips in it :) I wish I could give this company more than 5 stars. You won't regret this... Read More decision!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Allison B

Such a hit with all of our guests. Bryan brought a ton of props and there was a line to get in the photo booth all night. He was at the reception the entire time and everyone got a printed out copy of their pictures with our wedding logo on the bottom plus we got a scrapbook... Read More and cd with all the pictures. Awesome price and everyone loved it!

SO happy with my choice!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Allie N

Bryan was so wonderful to work with. Friendly, fast communication, and so helpful and willing to work with me to get exactly what I wanted. Such an awesome company. Everyone LOVED the booth and we still have guests raving about how much fun it was. Highly recommend!

Best Photo Booth Around!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Courtney B

We used Tron for our May 2014 wedding and I couldn't have been happier! We were on a pretty tight budget and I didn't think we could afford to have a photo booth, until I found Tron. I can't believe the amazing service I received for less than half the cost of other photo... Read More booths! The custom photo strip, props, scrapbook, and FANTASTIC attendant (Bryan Rocks!) were beyond what I expected, even from an expensive booth. (It was also super easy to pay for with their website.) All our guests (and ourselves!) loved Tron and we definitely will be using them again for any future events!

Tron The Photo Booth- Awesome

Reviewed on 6/23/2014

They were very easy to deal with over the phone and their rates were much better than the competitors. They showed up at the venue on time and were set up and ready to go by the party start time. The quality of the booth and the props they brought with them were great. The... Read More staff that came with the booth were very professional, helpful, and best of all, friendly! Received my photos in a timely fashion after the event was over. I would highly recommend their services.

Awesome Photobooth, Great Deal

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 christina l

I met this company at a Bridalrama event. I need to say they were one of the only vendors that weren't pushy. Their price is also the cheapest and the service they provided that night was phenomenal. My wedding was for 5 hours and they stayed the entire time without an... Read More additional fee. They made a scrap book including one of the pictures, while also giving one copy to my guests. Additionally, I was mailed a CD with all of the photos. They provided all of the props and included a customer message on the photo strips. It was a complete pleasure working with this company and the photo booth was the life of the party!

photo booth-a huge hit

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Erica J

I knew I wanted to do a photo booth because they looked like so much fun but was having trouble finding one that included everything I wanted and was in my budget. Then I saw Tron the photo booth at a wedding expo and it included a disc with pictures, a booth and attendant... Read More during the reception, a scrapbook, 2 copies of all pictures, and all of the silly props. My guests loved it and many told me how much fun it was. I had a great experience with Tron the photo booth.

5.24.14 wedding

Reviewed on 6/02/2014

Bryan did an awesome job. I used his services of the photo booth for my wedding and he was very professional to work with and very prompt with emails and getting me information when I had questions. He was set up and ready to go before my reception even started and stayed until... Read More it was over and I got my cd of all of our images within days after my wedding! I def am glad we chose tron, all my guests loved it and the pictures turned out great! Thanks again!!

Great group of guys.

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Amanda W

Bryan was so fun to work with, very professional and communicated great with us for the whole process. We loved the props, and the fact everything was included. We had a book with the picture strips and signatures from family and friends. The strips printed out codes to look... Read More online as soon as they printed. Fun group of guys at a very reasonable price. Sorry for the late review! ~Amanda