Trosper Productions

All Over Michigan Plus We Travel to Other States

I love capturing moments and creating memories!

Videography is the best way to capture your wedding day. Yes pictures are great and wonderful but they can't let you hear your significant other say their vows or make you laugh at a speech. Videos capture time to let you return to that special day and experience it first hand again. Every wedding video I make is different which makes my business different from others. I don't have a typical format I always follow, instead I let the bride and groom's personalities guide the videos. My highlights are longer allowing me to tell more of your story. Thanks for checking out my storefront and always feel free to ask me any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

998 OttawaBeach Rd, Holland, MI All Over Michigan Plus We Travel to Other States (616) 546-0545

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Megan H

I honestly wish I could give Jason more than 5 stars! During our planning I was having troubles being "sold" on the idea of a videographer for our wedding - I was never blown away by some that I had seen in the past. Well, I happened to stumble upon his on The Knot and was... Read More instantly sold. We booked him the next day. On wedding day he beat just about everyone there and was working with drone shots of our venue - HOW COOL! He had constant communication with my husband and I so we felt totally comfortable with him and he was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day. He captured every small detail, perfectly included our wedding party and loved ones, and brought the memories to life that we will cherish forever. I wish I could tell you how many compliments we've received, or how many times we've watched our wedding day highlight and videos... but it is just too many to count. I went from being hesitant to knowing that these videos were one of the best decisions we made. Trosper Productions, thank you from the bottom of our hearts - you are amazing!

Amazing!!! Absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Sarah M

Trosper productions is the absolutely most phenomenal and dedicated videography service I could ever imagen! We actually contacted him only a few weeks before the wedding because we had received a little extra gift and all our friends who had recently been married kept saying,... Read More "We wish we had, had a videographer." We called him and heard back in less than a few hours. He just happened to still have that day free, and was able to come on pretty short notice. He showed up the night before our wedding, to our rehearsal dinner/welcome party, and captured extra interviews that where incredibly sweet as well as footage of the party and live band, that we otherwise wouldn't have had. He started the next morning, early, and went well until 12-1am, capturing every beautiful moment in artistic excellence and with such an individual tone. He made us feel so comfortable, laughing throughout, he was non intrusive, like a new friend that was an old friend. His suggestions for activities that would create unique view points and cinematographic accentuations where brilliant, fun and natural. He diligently worked on our product, going above and beyond, meeting some of our expectations that probably exceeded those of an average client. The finished production was perfect, in absolution. It is something that we will have forever, creating a masterpiece of one of the best days of our lives. It is our new famiy's heirloom, a documentation of beginning, etched in digital stone. We are ecstatic with his work, and recommend him to anyone and everyone. The price is absolutely reasonable, and I couldn't possibly imagen what another service providing that was more fantastic no matter how much you paid them. Some services where looking into where asking for 3-5g or more. Let me say, look no further than to Trosper productions for your own magnum opus; one that asks fair compensation that other companies could not supersed despite their high production costs. We loved it, highly recommend it, it's something you can afford, and you will treasure!! Thank you Jason!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Skye N

Jason was beyond amazing! He did everything he could to make sure our day was perfect. He had so many ideas and really wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable. He also worked so well with my photographer, I never felt overwhelmed. I recommend Trosper Productions to anyone... Read More looking for a videographer! Our videos came out ten time better than I could have ever expected! Don't think twice about working with a Trosper productions! I'm so excited to watch his work for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Tomi T

Jason was amazing! He is very easy and fun to work with and very attentive to my requests. He worked well will all other vendors. He is prompt to reply to any questions. The final product is amazing! I could not have asked for more from a videographer!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Nicole M

Jason did an amazing job capturing all of the key moments and all that we asked for. He went above and beyond with footage clips taken from the vantage of a drone. He worked amazingly with our photographers and managed to capture every detail. Having a video provides the... Read More fluidity and longer moments that photographers may miss. Thank you Jason for capturing our special day and giving us a memory that will forever be captured. We loved the bloopers, interviews, highlight video, and all of the footage that you captured. We can't thank Jason enough!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jennifer H

Jason did an AMAZING job! He captured the most precious moments in our special day and transformed them into a memory we will cherish for a lifetime! We knew he would be great, be he exceeded all expectations! We would highly recommended Trosper Productions!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Crystal M

First let me say what a joy it was to work with Jason Trosper. Jason captured our wedding perfectly! Our wedding was a haunted masquerade theme and Jason captured every romantically dark feeling in our highlight video. Our ceremony was plan to be at the Water Garden of the Felt... Read More Mansion but unfortunately it had rained that day. It broke my heart a little to not have our ceremony where we had dreamed of it being but Jason made the extra effort to include the Water Garden as he filmed our highlight video. The rest of the day was pretty crazy ass last minute changes had to be done and he rolled with the punches and still delivered such a beautiful video.  He had such a pleasant patient attitude that actually was actually reassuring that things will be okay. I actually told him in an email that he actually got me to cry and I have Hibachi Grill as I watched the highlight. To summarize it was one of the best decisions we made hiring Jason to be our videographer thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Lindsey W

Trooper did a great job on our wedding. We originally were not going to have a videographer, but booked Colton at the last minute. He was great, very nice, and blended in with our wedding party. We are very thankful to have lasting memories now!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Sarah J

Jason traveled to Canada for our wedding, and we were so happy he made the distance! He was so flexible and creative. We loved the video shots of our venue with the drone. Our wedding video was excellent, and I would recommend Trosper productions to any couple!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Lindsay M

Jason was an absolute dream to work with! I felt super comfortable all day long and was able to ask for any special requests that I had but he came with so many wonderful ideas. He gave us some options to choose from and had our wedding party, parents, and some guests film a... Read More question and answer section which was so funny to look back on. He captured all the little details that you may miss due to it being such a hectic day and our day highlight video was finished and posted so quickly! We had all of our videos mailed to us within a short few weeks and I was absolutely blown away. He got so many cool shots with his drone and was just an incredible person to work with. I am forever grateful that my girlfriend used him for her wedding about a year prior so that I was able to find him and hire him for my wedding. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone as the videos he creates are amazing and he will travel to you just like he did for me!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Regina R

I was beyond impressed with Jason's work. Not only did he post our 10-minute highlight video within two weeks, but many people said it was the most beautiful wedding video they had ever seen and commented on the quality. Even my now husband, who is super picky and particular... Read More about video and film editing, loved the final product. Jason is responsive, open to suggestions, super nice, and non-intrusive. We hardly even noticed he was there! He was also very affordable compared to other videographers in the area and he didn't charge any extra for traveling all the way to Traverse City from Holland. No drama, no mess, no fuss. Book him now and you won't regret it--my only regret is not booking him for our rehearsal dinner. A videographer is soooo worth the investment. I've already watched our video 10 times and counting....it's a wonderful keepsake we will treasure for years to come. Thank you, Jason!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Leslie D

I'm mother of the bride and an amateur videographer. I chose Trosper because they were very willing to listen to my requests and had an excellent price. I was excited to have drone video (understood too that it was weather dependent) and the day was sunny and bright. Colton... Read More was there for everything I asked and then some! He was great to work with and obviously loves his job. The DVD we received was perfect, hit all the right moments. On top of that, I was able to buy all the raw files and now have so much to look at and review. Great for capturing those moments that had special meaning for only those of us in the family. Thanks again, I would use Trosper again without hesitation!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Arika S

My mother-in-law surprised my husband and I with hiring a wedding videographer. I couldn't have been happier with her choice to hire Jason! He is super laid-back, funny, respectful, and a great guy. Our highlight video is absolutely amazing and I can't stop watching it! We have... Read More received so many compliments on our video. His work blew me away. Thank you Jason for capturing the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Lindsey W

If I could give more stars, I would! Jason is amazing - timely, professional, well-priced, amazing product. I've recommended him to everyone I know! Plus, he's super sweet and provided great ideas for our video. BOOK HIM BEFORE HE GETS FULL (because that's going to happen)!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Genevieve J

Wow! What awesome work Jason does. We received our video shortly after our wedding and we were so impressed! Jason followed me around all day and captured everything that I wanted - and more! He was so professional and easy to work with. I was able to customize my video and he... Read More took into account what my husband and I envisioned for the day. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jillian K

Jason was awesome. He was personable and was part of the family by the end of the night. Brides say their biggest regret was not having a videographer. After watching the highlight video my groom even admitted he was extremely happy we had Jason as our videographer. He did a... Read More really good job blending in with the crowd. Never once did we feel like we had someone following us around. We also never once felt we had a camera in our face. He is a very talented person and has unique ideas. We are very happy with his work. He kept the line of communication open which is very important! He also kept us informed post wedding day on how the editing of the video was going!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Excellent job!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lauren H

Jason was amazing! We felt like we could totally be comfortable in front of the camera. He had us do really creative things and the videos made me tear every single time. He captured everything and more.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Angela V

We hired Jason for our Castle farms wedding immediately after finding him on the knot, watching his previous wedding videos. Jason has such a great personality and makes you feel like he's just a friend hanging out with you on your special day. It was so much fun having him... Read More there capturing our day. I can't wait to see how our video turns out, he definitely doesn't miss any details. I would highly recommend Jason!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Anne D

We hired Jason for our wedding this summer. I found him on the knot and checked out some of his previous work...I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of work for such a reasonable price. He has a more creative and unique style that appeals to me. He did a day highlight,... Read More with interviews and also a music video in addition to the standard filming of the day. They turned out amazing!! Also, he was very easy to work with and prompt in getting the videos to us. Overall, he did a terrific job and I highly recommend this company! :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Charlotte K

We worked with Jason for our August 27 wedding this year. As Weddings go, there are always some last minute requests / adjustments to be made. As an example, the week of the wedding we requested Jason record two minute messages from the groom to the bride and vise versa. On the... Read More day OF the wedding we asked Jason to get private messages from the wedding party to the bride and groom. During all of this, Jason was creative, considerate, flexible, enjoyable, and a blessing to have around on our big day. The day was such a blur, but we are so thankful to Jason for capturing it all in a great video for us. Thank you, Jason!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ross P

I highly recommend Jason! Jason was videoing a wedding I was attending and was so impressed with his work that I wanted him to video my wedding. During the wedding day Jason did not miss a single important moment. He stayed until the end and even helped with non camera duties.... Read More Jason mad us incredible highlight videos that many friends and family continue to watch over and over again. You watch it on his page: Parsons Wedding. His pricing is very fair for the amount of work, hours, and creativity. You won't regret having Jason at your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ross P

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Erika H

Jason is extremely professional! He was there from the time we got ready to the last dance. Jason's interactions with our guests were exceptional. By the end of the day we felt that Jason became a part of the family. He then took the film and knitted the story together... Read More seamlessly. His creativity is unmatched. Individuals who do not know us personally have watched the videos and have had an emotional response. We would highly recommend Jason to anyone looking for amazing work for a reasonable price. Thank you, Jason!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Starr

I really don’t think I can fully express how phenomenal Jason’s work is! After viewing the highlights on his website I made the choice to book him right then! He was very professional, prompt and the finished product went beyond our expectation! He responded to any questions via... Read More email in less than a day’s time. Jason was very flexible in regards to what we wanted and paid attention to the details that we never even thought of! While at the wedding he was extremely helpful and patient when dealing with my bridal party of 24! Another great thing about him is how well he got along with everyone. His personality drew us in, our other vendors and all our guests loved him! We enjoyed his company so much I think all the guests at the wedding added him on social media! All of our videos were amazing! They turned out better than I imagined they could be and he even edited out the wedding bloopers I was so worried about! Perfection! With a little surprise in the video menu that showed us how he really has a passion for integrating the pieces of his clients lives into his work. Jason is unique in his art and if I were to give advice to anyone interested in working with him it would be to not hesitate on booking!

Jason Trosper

I have filmed weddings for over 7 years now and we are proud to have earned The Knot's award for Best Of Weddings 2017! Every wedding video we create is personal, fun, and romantic. We film weddings full time and have the experience to tackle every fun moment you will have on your day! Message me if you have any questions as I'm always excited to hear what everyone has planned for the big day!