Videography with a fun new twist!

Videography is the best way to capture your wedding day. Yes pictures are great and wonderful but they can't let you hear your significant other say their vows or make you laugh at a speech. Videos capture time to let you return to that special day and experience it like you are in the crowd.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

998 OttawaBeach Rd, Holland, MI

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Heather S

Jason was great to work with and everything turned out fantastic and the turnaround time was really quick. I knew I wanted a viodeographer for my wedding, but it seemed like they were all $2500+ and in the end you only get a 3 min video. Jason was not only very reasonably... Read More priced, but you get 3 different videos that really do cover everything in your wedding day. He was very professional and worked well with my other vendors, in fact my photographer and him had never worked together before, but they teamed up very quickly to make sure they were both on the same page. We would highly recommended Jason to anyone looking for a videographer.

Creative and Personal Videographer!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Carlye B

I asked Jason at the last minute to make the trip to Charlevoix and film our wedding day and he was up for the challenge! He was beyond prepared: showed up early, filmed every important event, did interviews and captured all the special moments. I could not have chosen a better... Read More videographer and he did an incredible job of managing my rowdy 22 person wedding party! He has an energetic and inviting personality and I am so happy he was able to film the best day of my life!

Jason is Great

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

Jason was great to work with, he was very easy going. The quality of my video is great I loved it and have watched is a million times.

Amazing!!! Absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Sarah M

Trosper productions is the absolutely most phenomenal and dedicated videography service I could ever imagen! We actually contacted him only a few weeks before the wedding because we had received a little extra gift and all our friends who had recently been married kept saying,... Read More "We wish we had, had a videographer." We called him and heard back in less than a few hours. He just happened to still have that day free, and was able to come on pretty short notice. He showed up the night before our wedding, to our rehearsal dinner/welcome party, and captured extra interviews that where incredibly sweet as well as footage of the party and live band, that we otherwise wouldn't have had. He started the next morning, early, and went well until 12-1am, capturing every beautiful moment in artistic excellence and with such an individual tone. He made us feel so comfortable, laughing throughout, he was non intrusive, like a new friend that was an old friend. His suggestions for activities that would create unique view points and cinematographic accentuations where brilliant, fun and natural. He diligently worked on our product, going above and beyond, meeting some of our expectations that probably exceeded those of an average client. The finished production was perfect, in absolution. It is something that we will have forever, creating a masterpiece of one of the best days of our lives. It is our new famiy's heirloom, a documentation of beginning, etched in digital stone. We are ecstatic with his work, and recommend him to anyone and everyone. The price is absolutely reasonable, and I couldn't possibly imagen what another service providing that was more fantastic no matter how much you paid them. Some services where looking into where asking for 3-5g or more. Let me say, look no further than to Trosper productions for your own magnum opus; one that asks fair compensation that other companies could not supersed despite their high production costs. We loved it, highly recommend it, it's something you can afford, and you will treasure!! Thank you Jason!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Mandy S

We booked Trosper productions and they were there for everything from us getting ready to the dollar dance at our reception! can't wait to see the final product!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Trisha S

I have never watched anyone's wedding video so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was thinking it was just going to be like a home-movie. I was sooo wrong. The DVD had each event as it's own selection. He set music to the movie during the dancing songs so you could really hear... Read More the music. He even sent 3 DVDs. I was so impressed. Completely worth it! Thanks!

Outstanding service

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Kaweche N

Very friendly, knows what he is doing and seems to love doing what he does. Was very professional and wonderful to work with. Would recommend any day.

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Hannah W

Jason with Trosper Productions is truely dedicated and talented. He was with us from the salon in the morning getting ready so the very end of our reception. He captured moments that I missed and others that I had forgotten. His work is outstanding. I highly recommend Jason as a... Read More videographer for any important event in your life. He did such an phenomenol job preserving the most important day of our lives and we're so excited to be able to show it to family and friends who were unable to make it and to our future children. Thank you so much Trosper Productions!

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Amy N

4 days before the wedding the videographer I hired called and told me he would not be able to make it to my wedding I called Jason in a panic and he was available to come to my wedding and he did a spectacular job! I loved every bit of footage he took and the work that he edited... Read More was amazing. I would recommend him to any bride looking for an amazing videographer.

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Heather H

You have no idea how AWESOME Trosper Productions is. We had him (Jason) for our wedding and our video was AMAZING! He made it like it was a movie. I was speechless. SOOO WORTH THE MONEY and just UNBELIEVABLE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Jason Trosper

I have filmed weddings for over 4 years now and it is my passion. Every wedding video I create is personal, fun, and romantic. I film weddings full time and have the experience to tackle every fun moment you will have on your day!