Quality photography affordable prices

Trotter Photo is a St. Louis studio specializing in photojournalistic, candid and traditional wedding photography. Trotter also photographs family and children in-studio or on-location, business portraits, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, reunions, sports teams and photo booth rental. Visit our website.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

14319 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO St. Louis & Illinois (636) 394-7689

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Christine F

Trotter Photo did an amazing job for our wedding day and I would highly recommend them!! Our pictures and highlight video turned out better than I expected!! I watch the video and look at the pictures constantly! They were very responsive by phone/email, and they also have late... Read More hours during the week days for meeting which was helpful! All of their packages were straight forward and inclusive to the level of service we wanted. We had Shelby and Callie as our main photographers and Matt as our videographer, they each did a great job! They followed the schedule we had set for the day and were able to get all the pictures I had asked for! They were professional, friendly, and patient. Throughout the entire day we never had to worry about them capturing the right moment/photo. Trotter made us feel like a priority from day one. I am so glad we chose them to capture our special day!

Great

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Becca R

I had Caleb work my wedding and it was so nice. he also did our engagement photos which came out BEAUTIFUL. We are still waiting on our wedding photos but I can't wait. He and my husband got along very well and he was good at getting the "must- have" shots. He showed up early... Read More and got right to work. It was a joy.

Absolutely Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Melissa F

Denise from Trotter Photo in St. Charles was our wedding photographer on Halloween 2014. I was so impressed with her pictures, as well as the personal touch she put on everything throughout the day! From helping my sister tie me into my dress, to helping with a stubborn... Read More bustle, and even giving me a foot massage when those darn Cinderella heels started getting the better of me, I didn't even have to say the word - she was like a second mother all day long! Denise knows weddings, knows which angles to capture, and doesn't settle until the picture is lovely and flattering for all involved. As a bride with a budget who had no idea what a bustle was, I was able to enjoy every minute of the day knowing Denise was there to help! I 100% recommend Trotter Photo, and definitely get the photo booth if there will be children at your wedding - that kept the little ones busy all night!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Gretchen Y

We had Maggie as the main photographer for our wedding and she was amazing! Very professional and easy to work with. Many people complimented her efficiency and how nice she was. The second photographer we had for part of the wedding day was very nice and professional too. Any... Read More time I called Trotter, they were very courteous and professional on the phone as well. Overall, a great experience working with Trotter. I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Jacqueline R

Our photographer, Emily, was wonderful to work with. She was really on top of getting all the shots we were wanting and then some that we weren't planning on, but that turned out phenomenal. We only had a limited time to get a bunch of family photos at the church and she was... Read More able to get them all done. She captured all the moments of the day and was good at giving direction for poses . Be aware that when you get your CDs back there's no special editing done besides a couple of effects on a few photos. However, we are still really happy our pictures and their quality especially when considering the savings we had compared to the cost of other photographers we considered.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Sarah H

Trotter Photo did a wonderful job capturing our wedding! The employees were always quick to respond to my questions. Dominic, the photographer that was assigned to our wedding truly helped make the day go smoothly. During our first check-in, he suggested a beautiful park that... Read More hadn't even been on my radar! He was great at making the wedding party feel relaxed and excellently directed all of the family photos so my husband and I could relax a bit. Thank you for a great experience!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017

We used Trotter photo for our wedding on 7/15/17 & Dan was great. He not only was very accommodating to all our needs but had ideas for shots that I never would have thought of. We picked up the pictures yesterday & they were as great as I expected them to be. Charlie &... Read More everyone at Trotter has been great to work with & I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017

My husband Steve and I had a wonderful experience with Trotter Photography for our wedding day last November! Everyone at Trotter Photography has been very professional, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting to book our wedding day, until now, as my... Read More husband and I are currently putting together our wedding album, the folks at Trotter Photography have been awesome! On our wedding day, our photographer Sheila was not only completely professional and on point, but she also was super cool, sweet, and kind.....calming my nerves at the church, before I got out of the wedding car. Thank you Trotter Photography for everything! You rock!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lyssa A

Rob and I got married September 2016. I am sooo happy with our photography by Trotter's. As a bride to be, who was paying for her own wedding, my biggest concern was getting our pictures perfect for the right price. Trotter's has an already established payment plan that requires... Read More a very affordable deposit up front. I planned my wedding in a year and a half so I was able to pay the installments to get my dream pictures. Trotter's will have the right package for you at the right price for what you want. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much Charlie and team for our first perfect memory. Grateful, Lyssa

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

Trotter Photo was recommended to us by our DJ and we could not be more pleased. Our photographer, Sheila, put us at ease from the moment we met her. She was genuinely friendly and personable during our consultation meeting and on the wedding day. On the day of the wedding she... Read More arrived on time and in excellent humor, which immediately helped dissipate my nerves. Sheila was virtually unnoticeable during the ceremony and reception, while she captured some amazing moments between my bride and I.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Samantha H

We really enjoyed working with Trotter. Our photographer Emily was fantastic. The photos turned out amazing and we have received many compliments. She was professional and kind while making sure we got all the shots we wanted.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017

Mandy did anything and everything to ensure that we had the perfect wedding. She was not afraid to get down and dirty in order to capture unique shots! If you want an excellent photographer, Mandy is your girl!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Julia P

Matt from Trotter Photo did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures! He showed up on time (early!) and was able to get all the photos we wanted plus more! Matt was also extremely fun and worked well with out DJ. He kept us on time and made sure we didn't miss any important... Read More shots. Thank you so much, Trotter Photo!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Emily L

Our pictures turned out pretty good for our wedding, but we felt as though the photographer did not listen to our needs and desires about pictures. She was very bossy and upset some of my bridal party with her behaviors.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Raquel R

The photographer we had from Trotter went above and beyond. He really focused on us as a couple and our requests. When the photos came back to us, they were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Molly G

Trotter did a really good job taking our wedding photos. The photographer captured so many things we missed at the wedding, so it was great looking back and seeing all the great memories. She was also very personable and we really trusted her taking our photos and allowed us to... Read More have fun and let loose while taking photos. I was really happy with the photos of our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kristin W

We had an amazing time with our photographers through Trotter. They were both very knowledgeable and gave good advice when it came to the setting of the picture. They were very helpful with following the timeline of the day and keeping everyone happy. Thank you so much... Read More Trotter....our pictures turned out nothing short of amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Hope K

Trotter was great! We had a wonderful experience with Dom as our photographer. They did everything in a timely manner from start to finish! Very reliable company. Love our photos!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Sheri L

Trotter was very easy to work with. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. It rained most of the day but Shelby was able to get some awesome outdoor pictures.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Sheri L

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Katie W

Trotter was amazing! They did both our engagement and wedding photos. They offered us such a great deal. So much bang for our buck. Our photographer Denise treated us like family and I couldn't have been more thrilled with our photos. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Tabetha D

We booked Denise with Trotter Photo at the recommendation of a few recently married friends, and we couldn't be happier! She is such a fun person, and really knew what she was doing. We did an engagement photo session with her last fall, which really helped us know what to... Read More expect on our wedding day. She was very quick to respond to my questions and helped me plan through our wedding day. The day was great and Denise was so much fun! She made sure to ask us every time we finished up at a location (we had 2 locations other than our ceremony and reception spot) if we had all the shots we wanted. She was also super helpful in directing us to get some great shots--both at McNair park and on Main Street in St. Charles. She showed up a little early and stayed a little late, just to make sure we got all the shots we needed. We also had a second photographer, Wendy, join us at the park for pictures before our ceremony and all during the ceremony. She was also very nice and took some fun and candid shots of my wedding party while my groom and I were taking portraits. We're still waiting to see our photos, but both Denise and Wendy would often show us some shots of photos after taking them. We had a blast taking photos all day long, and even got our four-legged ring bearer in some shots too! We would definitely recommend Denise to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Lisa H

Trotter Photo was Amazing! They captured our daughter's wedding last July and we couldn't be happier with the results. The photographer, Emily, took the time to get some fun poses as well as capturing the smallest details for great memories. We highly recommend Trotter Photo for... Read More your special event. You will have peace of mind that your special memories will be captured in fabulous photographs! Thank you Trotter Photo and Emily for an above and beyond job well done!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Suzie K

Trotter has been our school photographer for the past 12 years. They earn our business year after year with their professional, fun, and caring staff, quality photos at fair prices. They go beyond by offering us free services including delivering and operating a photo booth at... Read More our fun nights where students can be silly and leave with a photo memory of their night.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 saprina m

Trotter Photo is so amazing. I recommend there services to anyone who is to looking to getting married. The staff was very easy to work with and very professional.