Trotter Photo

St. Louis & Illinois

Quality photography affordable prices

Trotter Photo is a St. Louis studio specializing in photojournalistic, candid and traditional wedding photography. Trotter also photographs family and children in-studio or on-location, business portraits, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, reunions, sports teams and photo booth rental. Visit our website.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

14319 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO
St. Louis & Illinois

Love Trotter!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Elizabeth

We booked Trotter Photo and Trotter Photo Booth because they were a recommended vendor of Windows on Washington (our venue). They were so easy to work with, allowing us to customize a photo package with exactly what we wanted. Our engagement photos were great! Our wedding... Read More photographer was amazing! She worked quickly and efficiently so we were able to get all the shots we wanted without delaying dinner. She was profession and fun to work with. The photo booth was a huge hit with the guests. They were able to be silly and provide us with lots of memorable photos. I would absolutely recommend Trotter Photo and Photo Booth to anyone!

2014-07-29T09:50:26 Response from kelsey, the member

Who was your photographer? I know they have quite a few and I'm trying to figure out who I'd like to request.

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Becca R

I had Caleb work my wedding and it was so nice. he also did our engagement photos which came out BEAUTIFUL. We are still waiting on our wedding photos but I can't wait. He and my husband got along very well and he was good at getting the "must- have" shots. He showed up early... Read More and got right to work. It was a joy.

Absolutely Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Melissa F

Denise from Trotter Photo in St. Charles was our wedding photographer on Halloween 2014. I was so impressed with her pictures, as well as the personal touch she put on everything throughout the day! From helping my sister tie me into my dress, to helping with a stubborn... Read More bustle, and even giving me a foot massage when those darn Cinderella heels started getting the better of me, I didn't even have to say the word - she was like a second mother all day long! Denise knows weddings, knows which angles to capture, and doesn't settle until the picture is lovely and flattering for all involved. As a bride with a budget who had no idea what a bustle was, I was able to enjoy every minute of the day knowing Denise was there to help! I 100% recommend Trotter Photo, and definitely get the photo booth if there will be children at your wedding - that kept the little ones busy all night!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Caitlan C

Trotter worked well with our schedule and was very flexible. Our engagement photos came out amazing and I couldn't be more excited for our wedding next year just because I know Trotter will capture every special moment. I love Trotter photo and all the photographers who are... Read More taking there time to make special moments last forever.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Elyse P

They were amazing! Our photographer was super fun and very efficient. We didn't have any locations in mind and she was able to pick them for us and they turned out awesome in the photos!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Evan P

Maggie was great. My wedding party loved her and she made the pictures quick and painless. All the pictures turned out amazing too!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

W were referred to trotter photo through Andres..Kim had done our engagement photos and she was very professiona and fun, and the pictures turned out great..Stephanie and Dennis did our photos for our wedding and reception and they didn't miss any important moments..They were... Read More very professional and courteous..The pictures turned out absolutely amazing..They were fun to work with and I would definitely use trotter again in the future..I highly recommend them...

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

very professional and personable. meet all of our needs. great photos too

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Johnita G

I got a photo booth for my wedding with Trotter and it was great! All of the guest loved it and everything went very well with it. There were no problems and the guest attendant was even nice enough to let two groups of people take one last picture even after it was over,... Read More Thank you Trotter!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Camille F

Working with Trotter has been wonderful!!! The staff was very friendly and professional and my pictures came back wonderful. Both the photographers were extra nice and wanted to ensure they got everything done just the way I wanted it.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lisa K

Denise was our lead photographer and she was outstanding!!!! she was very well organized and kept things moving along. we took some very fun pics in addition to the traditional. some in our group don't like to be in pictures, but Denise made everyone feel so comfortable and we... Read More had a wonderful time. we highly recommend Trotter and Denise!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Lindsay G

Trotter did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We had a Halloween wedding and they were so energetic and excited to shoot all the different creatures that showed up to celebrate with us. Denise at the St. Charles location was so professional and had a wonderful eye to... Read More capture us in the best light and natural poses. She really thought outside the box and used her surroundings. She made me feel beautiful and really captured the happiness of the day. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Tara J

Trotter Photo was great! Shelby and Stephanie were awesome. They arrived on time and helped us tremendously on our wedding day. We loved them!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Brooke C

Trotter photo has been amazing to work with. They are very professional, and came highly recommended to us. They were flexible with our needs and wants, fast in getting our photos done within the first month after the wedding, and fair in their pricing. Thank you Trotter Photo... Read More for helping us preserve "Our Perfect Day"!

Definitely recommend for photography

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Tiffany T

Very reasonable and great to work with! P

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Rebecca O

Our photographer Mandy was wonderful to work with. She made sure we got the photos that we wanted as well as came up with some of her own creative poses for us to do. We got the formal pictures we wanted at the church and the fun pictures we wanted with the bridal party... Read More after. We can't wait to see the finished pictures!

Love Trotter Photo

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

We did the photographer and photo booth combo and we were happy we found them online. The cost was reasonable and the photos were exceptional. The photographers were very nice and did an outstanding job. The Photo booth attendant we also wonderful. There are so many pictures... Read More to choose from it was difficult to choose which ones to put in the Album. I highly recommend Trotter for you wedding.

Awesome Experience with Trotter

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Amanda S

We booked our photography with Trotter at a bridal show and received some great discounts. At the show we were able to discuss our vision and budget with the photographer, understand the pricing and different packages they had to offer and listen to the photographer and hear... Read More stories of weddings they done, see their work and get feedback on what they can do for us—it helped us deicide if they fit our needs, wants and budget and indeed they did. Another reason we went with Trotter was, my sister used them for her wedding and had a great experience. We were able to meet with our photographers on several occasions so that they would understand our vision and style, discuss timeline and so that we could build a connection so that we felt comfortable the day of the wedding. I really liked that we felt so comfortable with them the day of the wedding—this made the day run smoothly and made for incredible pictures. It was 100 degrees the day of our wedding, but our photographers kept our wedding party enthused and excited and on time! After the wedding, Trotter has done an excellent job with us picking our pictures and as we make changes and revisions to our album. Kim and Mandy have been a pleasure to work with and I can’t say thank you enough to them for all their hard work and dedication. They truly went above and beyond, especially in the planning process to assure us my vision at the farm would be met and it was exceeded.

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Lisa

I appreciate making my wedding day photos and video beautiful!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Jessie S

Loved having trotter photo do my wedding. They did an amazing job! They were everywhere during the big day but never got in the way. Plus we got an awesome price!!

Good Photobooth Experience

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Mariah P

These guys did a good job. Their photos printed as 4x6 rectangles rather than more traditional strips, but it's a unique format. We had a logo with our name and wedding date on our prints, which acts as a cool reminder to guests about when and where they took their photos.... Read More Trotter brought fun props, like hats, masks, and neckwear. It was a big hit with our guests!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Andrew L

great experience and photographer

Pretty picture

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 christa h

Maggie the photographer was very helpful. She had a lot of wonderful ideas.

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Lisa C

I did not have a pleasant experience with trotter photo at all. They did not say a word to my husband or at the wedding. The guy taking the pictures was very rude to my guests. He wouldnt let them stay in the booth for additional pictures even though no one else was waiting,and... Read More my cousin was waiting on an elderly uncle to get in. They left with out saying either. Their props were pitiful. 3 hats, a torn cowboy hat, a few face masques, and a broken lollipop. They did not print the pictures for me. I had to email them to find out why or what the process is. Thats how I found out they are emailing me digital copies. We have to print them ourselves. Every photobooth i have been to they print duplicates on the spot for the bride and groom to take home. I also was told by them after that the booth was rented the night before and was not reported back in the condition it was ( meaning the props being so janky) and they have rectified it now. That didn't help us at all. I would not recommend this company.

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

We were so pleased with our experience with Trotter. They took care of everything. Christine, our Photographer, was experienced, professional and extremely efficient. She listened to everything i wanted and made sure to accommodate our wishes. I can't wait for our photos to... Read More be ready!