Quality photography affordable prices

Trotter Photo is a St. Louis studio specializing in photojournalistic, candid and traditional wedding photography. Trotter also photographs family and children in-studio or on-location, business portraits, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, reunions, sports teams and photo booth rental. Visit our website.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

14319 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO
St. Louis & Illinois

Love Trotter!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Elizabeth

We booked Trotter Photo and Trotter Photo Booth because they were a recommended vendor of Windows on Washington (our venue). They were so easy to work with, allowing us to customize a photo package with exactly what we wanted. Our engagement photos were great! Our wedding... Read More photographer was amazing! She worked quickly and efficiently so we were able to get all the shots we wanted without delaying dinner. She was profession and fun to work with. The photo booth was a huge hit with the guests. They were able to be silly and provide us with lots of memorable photos. I would absolutely recommend Trotter Photo and Photo Booth to anyone!

Great

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Becca R

I had Caleb work my wedding and it was so nice. he also did our engagement photos which came out BEAUTIFUL. We are still waiting on our wedding photos but I can't wait. He and my husband got along very well and he was good at getting the "must- have" shots. He showed up early... Read More and got right to work. It was a joy.

Absolutely Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Melissa F

Denise from Trotter Photo in St. Charles was our wedding photographer on Halloween 2014. I was so impressed with her pictures, as well as the personal touch she put on everything throughout the day! From helping my sister tie me into my dress, to helping with a stubborn... Read More bustle, and even giving me a foot massage when those darn Cinderella heels started getting the better of me, I didn't even have to say the word - she was like a second mother all day long! Denise knows weddings, knows which angles to capture, and doesn't settle until the picture is lovely and flattering for all involved. As a bride with a budget who had no idea what a bustle was, I was able to enjoy every minute of the day knowing Denise was there to help! I 100% recommend Trotter Photo, and definitely get the photo booth if there will be children at your wedding - that kept the little ones busy all night!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Heather G

They have amazing prices. The best I could find. I am so excited to see how this goes on sat.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Natasha S

Trotter Photo was absolutely great with our photobooth for our wedding on Feb. 20 2016! Everyone loved it and used it so much. The picture quality of the prints is absolutely phenomenal, too! We can't stop looking at all of the prints and laughing so much. The staff member... Read More running the booth was friendly, professional and couldn't have been any better. The prop selection was excellent and fun. We could fit about 10 people even in a frame max which made for some awesome big group photos! I am SO glad we chose Trotter for our photobooth vendor. We even got a guestbook with the photos in it and people could sign next to it. So cool! You will not be disappointed!!! We also chose Trotter for our wedding photographer, and I can't wait to see those photos, too!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Heather B

Trotter photography was excellent for a wedding photographer! They responded quickly with a phone call and had meeting times within the week to have a sit down consultation with my husband and I. Everything was in writing. All the packages were inclusive to what level of... Read More service we wanted. We chose one that came with 2 photographers, free engagement session, album, and prints. For the price, they offered twice as much as anyone else we looked at. The engagement session was phenomenal! Denise worked with us at Historical St. Charles Main Street. She was so wonderful we requested she be the photographer at our wedding also. Trotter made us feel like a priority to them from day one. On the day of the wedding, Denise took all the photos we asked for, plus her expert opinion as well. They all turned out amazing! I am so glad we chose them for the most important day of our lives.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016

Trotter was great. We got good service. The pictures were awesome! Excellent photography. I highly recommend them for anyone's future wedding.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016

Trotter made our wedding experience one to remember. They were professional, on time, courteous, attentive to our unique needs and taste. Thanks for being such a great group. Carol & Larry Lacey

Reviewed on 2/07/2016

Sheila was fantastic! She was truly interested in family stories and the photos reflected that. I was highly impressed and will most definitely request her in the future!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Elizabeth D

We used Trotter Photo for our wedding on October 3rd, 2015. Our photographer, Sheila, did an amazing job!! The pictures were perfect and her ability to keep the little kids and dog focused for them was tremendous!! We will definitely be using Trotter in the future!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Lauren J

We recently got our engagement photos with Trotter Photo a few weeks ago and they were perfect! I can't wait for them to photograph our wedding.

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

We chose Trotter for our wedding photographer and are glad that we did. Our photographer was very professional. She and my wife spoke in advance of the wedding and discussed the types of pictures we wanted. She suggested places for us to take our wedding party photos. The day of... Read More the wedding, she arrived on time, set up, and immediately started taking pictures. After the ceremony, she kept everyone moving. Our wedding party was fairly large- 18 people, so it was important to keep everyone engaged and moving from one picture to another. The final pictures turned out great. We also rented a photo booth from Trotter. Our guests had fun with it. We received copies of all the pictures and have had lots of laughs looking at them. We highly recommend Trotter.

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Trotter did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding. The staff was great and very attentive. The photo booth was fun and the resulting photos are so much fun to have. I would recommend Trotter to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Katherine S

Trotter photo was great to work with. Our photographer, Stephanie, was fantastic. She was so personable, had great suggestions for photo spots, and made sure she captured our special moments. The pictures turned out beautifully. We also rented a photo booth from Trotter. Our... Read More guests had so much fun! Some of our out of town guests are now going to have a photo booth at their reception because they enjoyed it so much.

Reviewed on 12/19/2015

Trotter Photography is awesome! The staff are very helpful and easy going. I had to reschedule my engagement session twice, due to bad weather. When I called to reschedule both days they were so understanding! I personally have been working with Denise, she is wonderful! She is... Read More so much fun and so personable. She is definitely an asset to this organization, as she made the engagement session feel completely natural and fun! We hope to continue to work with Dense on our big day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Caitlan C

Trotter worked well with our schedule and was very flexible. Our engagement photos came out amazing and I couldn't be more excited for our wedding next year just because I know Trotter will capture every special moment. I love Trotter photo and all the photographers who are... Read More taking there time to make special moments last forever.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Elyse P

They were amazing! Our photographer was super fun and very efficient. We didn't have any locations in mind and she was able to pick them for us and they turned out awesome in the photos!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Evan P

Maggie was great. My wedding party loved her and she made the pictures quick and painless. All the pictures turned out amazing too!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

W were referred to trotter photo through Andres..Kim had done our engagement photos and she was very professiona and fun, and the pictures turned out great..Stephanie and Dennis did our photos for our wedding and reception and they didn't miss any important moments..They were... Read More very professional and courteous..The pictures turned out absolutely amazing..They were fun to work with and I would definitely use trotter again in the future..I highly recommend them...

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

very professional and personable. meet all of our needs. great photos too

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Johnita G

I got a photo booth for my wedding with Trotter and it was great! All of the guest loved it and everything went very well with it. There were no problems and the guest attendant was even nice enough to let two groups of people take one last picture even after it was over,... Read More Thank you Trotter!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Camille F

Working with Trotter has been wonderful!!! The staff was very friendly and professional and my pictures came back wonderful. Both the photographers were extra nice and wanted to ensure they got everything done just the way I wanted it.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lisa K

Denise was our lead photographer and she was outstanding!!!! she was very well organized and kept things moving along. we took some very fun pics in addition to the traditional. some in our group don't like to be in pictures, but Denise made everyone feel so comfortable and we... Read More had a wonderful time. we highly recommend Trotter and Denise!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Lindsay G

Trotter did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We had a Halloween wedding and they were so energetic and excited to shoot all the different creatures that showed up to celebrate with us. Denise at the St. Charles location was so professional and had a wonderful eye to... Read More capture us in the best light and natural poses. She really thought outside the box and used her surroundings. She made me feel beautiful and really captured the happiness of the day. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Tara J

Trotter Photo was great! Shelby and Stephanie were awesome. They arrived on time and helped us tremendously on our wedding day. We loved them!!!