Quality photography affordable prices

Trotter Photo is a St. Louis studio specializing in photojournalistic, candid and traditional wedding photography. Trotter also photographs family and children in-studio or on-location, business portraits, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, reunions, sports teams and photo booth rental. Visit our website.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

14319 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO St. Louis & Illinois (636) 394-7689

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Christine F

Trotter Photo did an amazing job for our wedding day and I would highly recommend them!! Our pictures and highlight video turned out better than I expected!! I watch the video and look at the pictures constantly! They were very responsive by phone/email, and they also have late... Read More hours during the week days for meeting which was helpful! All of their packages were straight forward and inclusive to the level of service we wanted. We had Shelby and Callie as our main photographers and Matt as our videographer, they each did a great job! They followed the schedule we had set for the day and were able to get all the pictures I had asked for! They were professional, friendly, and patient. Throughout the entire day we never had to worry about them capturing the right moment/photo. Trotter made us feel like a priority from day one. I am so glad we chose them to capture our special day!

Great

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Becca R

I had Caleb work my wedding and it was so nice. he also did our engagement photos which came out BEAUTIFUL. We are still waiting on our wedding photos but I can't wait. He and my husband got along very well and he was good at getting the "must- have" shots. He showed up early... Read More and got right to work. It was a joy.

Absolutely Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Melissa F

Denise from Trotter Photo in St. Charles was our wedding photographer on Halloween 2014. I was so impressed with her pictures, as well as the personal touch she put on everything throughout the day! From helping my sister tie me into my dress, to helping with a stubborn... Read More bustle, and even giving me a foot massage when those darn Cinderella heels started getting the better of me, I didn't even have to say the word - she was like a second mother all day long! Denise knows weddings, knows which angles to capture, and doesn't settle until the picture is lovely and flattering for all involved. As a bride with a budget who had no idea what a bustle was, I was able to enjoy every minute of the day knowing Denise was there to help! I 100% recommend Trotter Photo, and definitely get the photo booth if there will be children at your wedding - that kept the little ones busy all night!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Tabetha D

We booked Denise with Trotter Photo at the recommendation of a few recently married friends, and we couldn't be happier! She is such a fun person, and really knew what she was doing. We did an engagement photo session with her last fall, which really helped us know what to... Read More expect on our wedding day. She was very quick to respond to my questions and helped me plan through our wedding day. The day was great and Denise was so much fun! She made sure to ask us every time we finished up at a location (we had 2 locations other than our ceremony and reception spot) if we had all the shots we wanted. She was also super helpful in directing us to get some great shots--both at McNair park and on Main Street in St. Charles. She showed up a little early and stayed a little late, just to make sure we got all the shots we needed. We also had a second photographer, Wendy, join us at the park for pictures before our ceremony and all during the ceremony. She was also very nice and took some fun and candid shots of my wedding party while my groom and I were taking portraits. We're still waiting to see our photos, but both Denise and Wendy would often show us some shots of photos after taking them. We had a blast taking photos all day long, and even got our four-legged ring bearer in some shots too! We would definitely recommend Denise to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Lisa H

Trotter Photo was Amazing! They captured our daughter's wedding last July and we couldn't be happier with the results. The photographer, Emily, took the time to get some fun poses as well as capturing the smallest details for great memories. We highly recommend Trotter Photo for... Read More your special event. You will have peace of mind that your special memories will be captured in fabulous photographs! Thank you Trotter Photo and Emily for an above and beyond job well done!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Suzie K

Trotter has been our school photographer for the past 12 years. They earn our business year after year with their professional, fun, and caring staff, quality photos at fair prices. They go beyond by offering us free services including delivering and operating a photo booth at... Read More our fun nights where students can be silly and leave with a photo memory of their night.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 saprina m

Trotter Photo is so amazing. I recommend there services to anyone who is to looking to getting married. The staff was very easy to work with and very professional.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Colby P

We used Trotter for our wedding and had a wonderful experience. They were easy to work with, responsive and accomidating. I will recommend them to my sister - once she is engaged ;)

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Abbey F

I used Trotter Photography for my Wedding Day Photographer. We were assigned to Emily, who did the most wonderful job. We were able to meet and talk with her before the big day, which helped calm nervousness that she may not know what we like/don't like. She was so easy to work... Read More with, never complained or forced you into a picture you didn't want to take, and got all the shots we asked for. Trotter was timely on turn around for pictures and did an excellent job of capturing our day. I would use them again in the future for other events.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Paul N

Trotter did a great job with our wedding! The quality of our photos was excellent and we did not feel rushed throughout the whole experience. We were treated well and this company is highly recommended.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Sally B

Loved having Trotter Photo take our sons senior portraits and family photos . The photographer was creative and professional. Trotter Photo was flexible in designing an affordable package with the confidence of quality photography. Thank you

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Peter D

Trotter was an excellent value for my wedding. The photographer took several hundred photos of a good variety of poses and of our guests. She was knowledgeable of her job and how to pose the various photos well. The package we had was an excellent value for what we received. I... Read More would recommend Trotter again.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Katarina B

Trotter photo was incredible! Our photographer, Shelby, took great pictures from start to finish. She captured so many great memories, both traditional, and creative. The studio offered the best packages from all the studios we looked at. Everyone we had contact with at... Read More Trotter contributed to making our day special and memorable.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Katarina B

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Caryn H

We loved the pictures Trotter took at the wedding! Wonderful memories!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Becky J

Personable!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Cindy C

I cannot say enough about our experience working with Trotter for my daughter's wedding. Our pictures and video turned out fabulous! Working with Shelby was great! We met her and emailed her many times leading up to the wedding day which made the day of run smoothly. We... Read More could not be happier and would definitely recommend Trotter.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Jennifer H

My new husband and I were very pleased with Trotter and specifically Denise at the St. Charles location. She was very creative and fun to work with. We had many compliments from our wedding party on the variety of pictures she took. Trotter had a good variety of packages to... Read More choose from. The package we bought came with a 2nd photographer for 3 hours. This gave us great pictures from different angles, as well as capturing candid moments. There were so many pictures to choose from we had to add pages to our album since we couldn't narrow the selection down any further.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rebecca S

Trotter was easy to work with and they made sure to get the pictures we wanted. The pictures they took were amazing and were very happy with our album.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Danielle C

Too good to be true? You bet! We booked Trotter Photo for our wedding because they have a good reputation. We were so excited to work with Shelia! However, everything went downhill once we got our pictures back. It took 4 weeks to receive the disks with our wedding photos – and... Read More nothing was even edited! 4 weeks, and all they really did was upload them to CD’s. There were a couple slopped together collages, but no real editing that you would expect from an independent photographer. All of our photos from the church were horribly overexposed with flash reflecting off different surfaces! There are few creative shots, and we did not get a great many of us with our bridal party in the park. Even some of the photos in the park have odd shadows and overexposed issues. I asked about getting the photos edited, and I was told that Trotter only edits photos that get printed or put into albums that customers purchase. They DO NOT provide digital edits!!!! I was told it takes too much time to edit the photos. We asked if the owner would consider creating a premium disk so we could have some of the overexposed photos corrected. NO ONE has called us back. It has been 2 months! I am currently in the process of having another photographer edit our wedding photos so I can look back at them without crying. She informed me it should have been an easy editing fix in Adobe Lightroom. I seriously implore you to go with an independent photographer who puts some pride in their work – because Trotter clearly doesn’t!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristen P

Great service and reasonable price! My photographer was Callie (not sure if I'm spelling that right!) and he was wonderful. He was very accommodating to all of my ideas and had a go-with-the-flow attitude. He knew my venue well (City Museum) and was not afraid of the chaos... Read More there. He also had some unique ideas for photos inside the museum and knew where all the hot spots were. The photos turned out great and I got the CDs of images within a month. Trotter was great and always responded promptly to any phone calls I made. Overall, a great and stressfree experience!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Loren R

We are verry pleased with our wedding photos from Trotter. Emily was very helpful and great to work with. Would recommend to any fellow brides!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nina M

*******BRIDES BEWARE OF TROTTERPHOTO******** We hired TROTTERPHOTO to photograph our June wedding and upon receiving our wedding photos a few weeks later we were EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED at the job of our photographer (I cried for a week). We had two photographers (one for 3 hours... Read More and the other for 8 hours) and our second photographer’s photos were not any better. We booked them a year in advance and was reassured that their photographers had taken pictures at the venue that we were going to be married. A few days before the wedding I received a call from the photographer who knew nothing of this venue. With the chaos of family coming into town and finalizing the wedding details he assured us all would be fine and we would be happy with our pictures. Thinking back on that adrenalin rush of a day I now realize that my photographers did not even know what the HELL they was doing when it came to posing us for pictures, where to place us for pictures, taking only one or maybe two pictures (did mention he took 5 pictures of my SHOES, but only one picture of my wedding party going down the aisle), making sure that things around us was free of people, zooming in on photos (I have pictures that he zoomed so far out you can’t even see us) and the wedding ceremony are all shots from the bride side so you see only the back of me and a few profiles of my husband. What we have since learned about TROTTERPHOTO is that they have many photographers on staff so when you go to book your wedding you do not know who your photographer will be or the work that person is capable of doing. SADLY we learned a very expensive lesson and should have shopped around looking for a photographer that does not have a huge staff and you have the opportunity to see there work.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 William W

My sister had her wedding on 7/3/16. Due to rain the day was tougher to navigate than we had hoped. However Trotter Photo staff were still able to work around the mess and produce quality photos of us the wedding party. I would recommend them to everyone. Great experience and my... Read More sister and family were very happy. The photos were great and the blended right in at the reception to get some very good family shots.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Shlanda B

Shelby and Denise were absolutely amazing! They listened to everything we wanted for our wedding and were never pushy and we never felt rushed. They truly heard what we wanted and brought our ideas to life and didnt miss any of the important shots. I can't wait to see the... Read More beautiful photos of my family and wedding. I definitely recommend Trotter photo for any professional photo needs!! Plus the photo booth was a HUGE hit!! Thank you thank you for capturing our special day!!