Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

14319 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO
St. Louis & Illinois

Love Trotter!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Elizabeth

We booked Trotter Photo and Trotter Photo Booth because they were a recommended vendor of Windows on Washington (our venue). They were so easy to work with, allowing us to customize a photo package with exactly what we wanted. Our engagement photos were great! Our wedding... Read More photographer was amazing! She worked quickly and efficiently so we were able to get all the shots we wanted without delaying dinner. She was profession and fun to work with. The photo booth was a huge hit with the guests. They were able to be silly and provide us with lots of memorable photos. I would absolutely recommend Trotter Photo and Photo Booth to anyone!

Great

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Becca R

I had Caleb work my wedding and it was so nice. he also did our engagement photos which came out BEAUTIFUL. We are still waiting on our wedding photos but I can't wait. He and my husband got along very well and he was good at getting the "must- have" shots. He showed up early... Read More and got right to work. It was a joy.

Absolutely Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Melissa F

Denise from Trotter Photo in St. Charles was our wedding photographer on Halloween 2014. I was so impressed with her pictures, as well as the personal touch she put on everything throughout the day! From helping my sister tie me into my dress, to helping with a stubborn... Read More bustle, and even giving me a foot massage when those darn Cinderella heels started getting the better of me, I didn't even have to say the word - she was like a second mother all day long! Denise knows weddings, knows which angles to capture, and doesn't settle until the picture is lovely and flattering for all involved. As a bride with a budget who had no idea what a bustle was, I was able to enjoy every minute of the day knowing Denise was there to help! I 100% recommend Trotter Photo, and definitely get the photo booth if there will be children at your wedding - that kept the little ones busy all night!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 William W

My sister had her wedding on 7/3/16. Due to rain the day was tougher to navigate than we had hoped. However Trotter Photo staff were still able to work around the mess and produce quality photos of us the wedding party. I would recommend them to everyone. Great experience and my... Read More sister and family were very happy. The photos were great and the blended right in at the reception to get some very good family shots.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Shlanda B

Shelby and Denise were absolutely amazing! They listened to everything we wanted for our wedding and were never pushy and we never felt rushed. They truly heard what we wanted and brought our ideas to life and didnt miss any of the important shots. I can't wait to see the... Read More beautiful photos of my family and wedding. I definitely recommend Trotter photo for any professional photo needs!! Plus the photo booth was a HUGE hit!! Thank you thank you for capturing our special day!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Peggy K

30 years ago I used Trotter Photo to take my wedding pictures and the pictures were beautiful and in April 2016 we used them again for my daughters wedding. They went above and beyond to make my daughters special day a wonderful event. Thank you Trotter Photo

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Max J

Trotter Photo was great to work with. The pictures turned out great. I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Megan K

Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! Even though trying to take pictures in Forest Park during Earth Day weekend and Prom season was next to impossible... our photographer was fantastic and made it happen!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 L W

Trotter Photography was the official photographer for our son’s wedding this past July. I was very impressed starting with the first look photos early that afternoon. Shelby, our photographer, was not intrusive but rather present to capture the moment. There were 3 different... Read More photo shoot locations that day, and all were done on time and in an organized fashion. Shelby continued to ask for any desired photos throughout our event, and indeed satisfied all requests. I was very impressed when all the photo proofs were available for review. We had photos with many large groups, and all the proofs look great! I would highly recommend Trotter Photography for all your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 robert w

My granddaughters wedding was handled by Trotter 7/3 of this year. I would like too thank them for being professional and for being able to adapt bad weather and adverse conditions and making beautiful photos while keeping an entire family calm and at ease. they are worth every... Read More penny spent and more

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 janet w

On the day of our daughters outdoor wedding my husband spent all morning squeegeeing water out of the pavilion .We thought the rain and wind would ruin the wedding photos.Our photographer from trotter took over and used the weather and the lighting to make some awesome... Read More pictures. I would recommend them too anyone and tell them that they take the worry out of wedding day photos.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 larry w

a pleasure too work with we used Trotter for our daughters wedding 7/3/16 they put us at ease and made a very stressful day go smoothly. We had very strong rain storms for 2 days with an outdoor wedding. Trotter took great photos and actually used the weather as an awesome... Read More backdrop. They were great and I would recomend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

We hired Trotter Photo to take pictures at my daughter’s wedding in June. Dave did a great job all day long. He got the pictures she wanted and more. Thanks for everything.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Rachel S

Trotter did such a great job for my wedding day! Even before the wedding, the photographer spent over an hour with me on the phone to talk through the day. He was really the one who kept the wedding organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. I have some incredible... Read More photographs, too! Even though it rained, the photographer got some amazing indoor shots!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kim W

Used trotter for our wedding and it was amazing! We had Emily as our main photographer and she did a great job! She followed the schedule we had set out for the day and was able to get all the pictures I had asked for! She was very easy to work with and had creative ideas for... Read More fun pictures! Haven't seen my pictures yet (as we got married about a week ago) but I am so excited to see them! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 gina w

Trotter was perfect for my daughter's wedding in June. We used two photographers, and they worked together wonderfully. The photographers were friendly and effective. The pictures turned out terrific!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Amanda W

Trotter Photo was incredible to work with! My parents used them as their wedding photography 30 years ago and my husband and I chose to use them and were nothing but satisfied. Both our office interactions with Charlie and his staff and our wedding photographers were... Read More fantastic. Mandy and her assistant were polite, accommodating, and flexible. They guided us through the timing options for photos and made sure to check in prior to the event about any questions we had and what photo opportunities we would like. I would without hesitation recommend their photo services to anyone who has an upcoming wedding or other photo worthy event. Thank you Trotter Photo for all of your hard work to make the photos of our big day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Robert H

We were very impressed with Trotter Photo. They were professional, friendly, and not to mention patient. Because there is so much going on during your wedding day, it's great to have photographers who can work with you! Definitely would recommend Trotter Photo to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Krista R

We only used Trotter's videography service because it was very affordable and we were able to have our videographer, Gary, all day. Our wedding video turned out great. Nothing fancy or any crazy editing but if you just want to have a way to watch and relive your special day... Read More other than by looking at pictures, I'd recommend Trotter. They also had our wedding video back in like 10 days so we were able to watch it after we got back from our honeymoon, which was nice!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Shauna H

I just received my proofs and the photos are terrible. I don't know if I'll purchase any to be honest. Most are off center, lacking in clarity, too far away to make out anyone's face... I'm so upset and there is nothing I can do now except for hope that guests took better... Read More photos. I'm not sure what we paid for. We had two photographers and have the worst pictures. I was not expecting this at all. Whatever you do.....DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!! I am literally crying. Utter disappointment.

2016-06-23T15:23:57 Response from the vendor

Shauna we are so sorry to hear that you feel this way. Since you are currently viewing the images online remember these are just small low res thumbnails. We recommend viewing them on a computer screen instead of a cell phone or tablet because those... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Korey K

Awesome !! I didn't have to do anything the day of for photos! I made a list of the pictures I wanted and loved our photographer !

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Kelsey P

We used the Trotter Photo Booth for our reception. They were very easy to work with and the process of booking was simple. Everyone at the wedding loved having the photos to take home and the booth made the reception tons of fun! The attendant was very friendly and fun. We would... Read More highly recommend using their photo booth for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Heather G

They have amazing prices. The best I could find. I am so excited to see how this goes on sat.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Natasha S

Trotter Photo was absolutely great with our photobooth for our wedding on Feb. 20 2016! Everyone loved it and used it so much. The picture quality of the prints is absolutely phenomenal, too! We can't stop looking at all of the prints and laughing so much. The staff member... Read More running the booth was friendly, professional and couldn't have been any better. The prop selection was excellent and fun. We could fit about 10 people even in a frame max which made for some awesome big group photos! I am SO glad we chose Trotter for our photobooth vendor. We even got a guestbook with the photos in it and people could sign next to it. So cool! You will not be disappointed!!! We also chose Trotter for our wedding photographer, and I can't wait to see those photos, too!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Heather B

Trotter photography was excellent for a wedding photographer! They responded quickly with a phone call and had meeting times within the week to have a sit down consultation with my husband and I. Everything was in writing. All the packages were inclusive to what level of... Read More service we wanted. We chose one that came with 2 photographers, free engagement session, album, and prints. For the price, they offered twice as much as anyone else we looked at. The engagement session was phenomenal! Denise worked with us at Historical St. Charles Main Street. She was so wonderful we requested she be the photographer at our wedding also. Trotter made us feel like a priority to them from day one. On the day of the wedding, Denise took all the photos we asked for, plus her expert opinion as well. They all turned out amazing! I am so glad we chose them for the most important day of our lives.