Quality photography affordable prices

Trotter Photo is a St. Louis studio specializing in photojournalistic, candid and traditional wedding photography. Trotter also photographs family and children in-studio or on-location, business portraits, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, reunions, sports teams and photo booth rental. Visit our website.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

14319 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO St. Louis & Illinois (636) 394-7689

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Christine F

Trotter Photo did an amazing job for our wedding day and I would highly recommend them!! Our pictures and highlight video turned out better than I expected!! I watch the video and look at the pictures constantly! They were very responsive by phone/email, and they also have late... Read More hours during the week days for meeting which was helpful! All of their packages were straight forward and inclusive to the level of service we wanted. We had Shelby and Callie as our main photographers and Matt as our videographer, they each did a great job! They followed the schedule we had set for the day and were able to get all the pictures I had asked for! They were professional, friendly, and patient. Throughout the entire day we never had to worry about them capturing the right moment/photo. Trotter made us feel like a priority from day one. I am so glad we chose them to capture our special day!

Great

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Becca R

I had Caleb work my wedding and it was so nice. he also did our engagement photos which came out BEAUTIFUL. We are still waiting on our wedding photos but I can't wait. He and my husband got along very well and he was good at getting the "must- have" shots. He showed up early... Read More and got right to work. It was a joy.

Absolutely Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Melissa F

Denise from Trotter Photo in St. Charles was our wedding photographer on Halloween 2014. I was so impressed with her pictures, as well as the personal touch she put on everything throughout the day! From helping my sister tie me into my dress, to helping with a stubborn... Read More bustle, and even giving me a foot massage when those darn Cinderella heels started getting the better of me, I didn't even have to say the word - she was like a second mother all day long! Denise knows weddings, knows which angles to capture, and doesn't settle until the picture is lovely and flattering for all involved. As a bride with a budget who had no idea what a bustle was, I was able to enjoy every minute of the day knowing Denise was there to help! I 100% recommend Trotter Photo, and definitely get the photo booth if there will be children at your wedding - that kept the little ones busy all night!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Jennifer H

My new husband and I were very pleased with Trotter and specifically Denise at the St. Charles location. She was very creative and fun to work with. We had many compliments from our wedding party on the variety of pictures she took. Trotter had a good variety of packages to... Read More choose from. The package we bought came with a 2nd photographer for 3 hours. This gave us great pictures from different angles, as well as capturing candid moments. There were so many pictures to choose from we had to add pages to our album since we couldn't narrow the selection down any further.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rebecca S

Trotter was easy to work with and they made sure to get the pictures we wanted, however, they did not get enough pictures of the groom and too many pictures of the food and empty church.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Danielle C

Too good to be true? You bet! We booked Trotter Photo for our wedding because they have a good reputation. We were so excited to work with Shelia! However, everything went downhill once we got our pictures back. It took 4 weeks to receive the disks with our wedding photos – and... Read More nothing was even edited! 4 weeks, and all they really did was upload them to CD’s. There were a couple slopped together collages, but no real editing that you would expect from an independent photographer. All of our photos from the church were horribly overexposed with flash reflecting off different surfaces! There are few creative shots, and we did not get a great many of us with our bridal party in the park. Even some of the photos in the park have odd shadows and overexposed issues. I asked about getting the photos edited, and I was told that Trotter only edits photos that get printed or put into albums that customers purchase. They DO NOT provide digital edits!!!! I was told it takes too much time to edit the photos. We asked if the owner would consider creating a premium disk so we could have some of the overexposed photos corrected. NO ONE has called us back. It has been 2 months! I am currently in the process of having another photographer edit our wedding photos so I can look back at them without crying. She informed me it should have been an easy editing fix in Adobe Lightroom. I seriously implore you to go with an independent photographer who puts some pride in their work – because Trotter clearly doesn’t!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristen P

Great service and reasonable price! My photographer was Callie (not sure if I'm spelling that right!) and he was wonderful. He was very accommodating to all of my ideas and had a go-with-the-flow attitude. He knew my venue well (City Museum) and was not afraid of the chaos... Read More there. He also had some unique ideas for photos inside the museum and knew where all the hot spots were. The photos turned out great and I got the CDs of images within a month. Trotter was great and always responded promptly to any phone calls I made. Overall, a great and stressfree experience!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Loren R

We are verry pleased with our wedding photos from Trotter. Emily was very helpful and great to work with. Would recommend to any fellow brides!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nina M

*******BRIDES BEWARE OF TROTTERPHOTO******** We hired TROTTERPHOTO to photograph our June wedding and upon receiving our wedding photos a few weeks later we were EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED at the job of our photographer (I cried for a week). We had two photographers (one for 3 hours... Read More and the other for 8 hours) and our second photographer’s photos were not any better. We booked them a year in advance and was reassured that their photographers had taken pictures at the venue that we were going to be married. A few days before the wedding I received a call from the photographer who knew nothing of this venue. With the chaos of family coming into town and finalizing the wedding details he assured us all would be fine and we would be happy with our pictures. Thinking back on that adrenalin rush of a day I now realize that my photographers did not even know what the HELL they was doing when it came to posing us for pictures, where to place us for pictures, taking only one or maybe two pictures (did mention he took 5 pictures of my SHOES, but only one picture of my wedding party going down the aisle), making sure that things around us was free of people, zooming in on photos (I have pictures that he zoomed so far out you can’t even see us) and the wedding ceremony are all shots from the bride side so you see only the back of me and a few profiles of my husband. What we have since learned about TROTTERPHOTO is that they have many photographers on staff so when you go to book your wedding you do not know who your photographer will be or the work that person is capable of doing. SADLY we learned a very expensive lesson and should have shopped around looking for a photographer that does not have a huge staff and you have the opportunity to see there work.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 William W

My sister had her wedding on 7/3/16. Due to rain the day was tougher to navigate than we had hoped. However Trotter Photo staff were still able to work around the mess and produce quality photos of us the wedding party. I would recommend them to everyone. Great experience and my... Read More sister and family were very happy. The photos were great and the blended right in at the reception to get some very good family shots.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Shlanda B

Shelby and Denise were absolutely amazing! They listened to everything we wanted for our wedding and were never pushy and we never felt rushed. They truly heard what we wanted and brought our ideas to life and didnt miss any of the important shots. I can't wait to see the... Read More beautiful photos of my family and wedding. I definitely recommend Trotter photo for any professional photo needs!! Plus the photo booth was a HUGE hit!! Thank you thank you for capturing our special day!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Peggy K

30 years ago I used Trotter Photo to take my wedding pictures and the pictures were beautiful and in April 2016 we used them again for my daughters wedding. They went above and beyond to make my daughters special day a wonderful event. Thank you Trotter Photo

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Max J

Trotter Photo was great to work with. The pictures turned out great. I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Megan K

Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! Even though trying to take pictures in Forest Park during Earth Day weekend and Prom season was next to impossible... our photographer was fantastic and made it happen!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 L W

Trotter Photography was the official photographer for our son’s wedding this past July. I was very impressed starting with the first look photos early that afternoon. Shelby, our photographer, was not intrusive but rather present to capture the moment. There were 3 different... Read More photo shoot locations that day, and all were done on time and in an organized fashion. Shelby continued to ask for any desired photos throughout our event, and indeed satisfied all requests. I was very impressed when all the photo proofs were available for review. We had photos with many large groups, and all the proofs look great! I would highly recommend Trotter Photography for all your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 robert w

My granddaughters wedding was handled by Trotter 7/3 of this year. I would like too thank them for being professional and for being able to adapt bad weather and adverse conditions and making beautiful photos while keeping an entire family calm and at ease. they are worth every... Read More penny spent and more

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 janet w

On the day of our daughters outdoor wedding my husband spent all morning squeegeeing water out of the pavilion .We thought the rain and wind would ruin the wedding photos.Our photographer from trotter took over and used the weather and the lighting to make some awesome... Read More pictures. I would recommend them too anyone and tell them that they take the worry out of wedding day photos.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 larry w

a pleasure too work with we used Trotter for our daughters wedding 7/3/16 they put us at ease and made a very stressful day go smoothly. We had very strong rain storms for 2 days with an outdoor wedding. Trotter took great photos and actually used the weather as an awesome... Read More backdrop. They were great and I would recomend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

We hired Trotter Photo to take pictures at my daughter’s wedding in June. Dave did a great job all day long. He got the pictures she wanted and more. Thanks for everything.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Rachel S

Trotter did such a great job for my wedding day! Even before the wedding, the photographer spent over an hour with me on the phone to talk through the day. He was really the one who kept the wedding organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. I have some incredible... Read More photographs, too! Even though it rained, the photographer got some amazing indoor shots!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kim W

Used trotter for our wedding and it was amazing! We had Emily as our main photographer and she did a great job! She followed the schedule we had set out for the day and was able to get all the pictures I had asked for! She was very easy to work with and had creative ideas for... Read More fun pictures! Haven't seen my pictures yet (as we got married about a week ago) but I am so excited to see them! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 gina w

Trotter was perfect for my daughter's wedding in June. We used two photographers, and they worked together wonderfully. The photographers were friendly and effective. The pictures turned out terrific!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Amanda W

Trotter Photo was incredible to work with! My parents used them as their wedding photography 30 years ago and my husband and I chose to use them and were nothing but satisfied. Both our office interactions with Charlie and his staff and our wedding photographers were... Read More fantastic. Mandy and her assistant were polite, accommodating, and flexible. They guided us through the timing options for photos and made sure to check in prior to the event about any questions we had and what photo opportunities we would like. I would without hesitation recommend their photo services to anyone who has an upcoming wedding or other photo worthy event. Thank you Trotter Photo for all of your hard work to make the photos of our big day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Robert H

We were very impressed with Trotter Photo. They were professional, friendly, and not to mention patient. Because there is so much going on during your wedding day, it's great to have photographers who can work with you! Definitely would recommend Trotter Photo to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Krista R

We only used Trotter's videography service because it was very affordable and we were able to have our videographer, Gary, all day. Our wedding video turned out great. Nothing fancy or any crazy editing but if you just want to have a way to watch and relive your special day... Read More other than by looking at pictures, I'd recommend Trotter. They also had our wedding video back in like 10 days so we were able to watch it after we got back from our honeymoon, which was nice!

Start a Conversation!