Bring "THE VOICE" to your wedding with Troy Ramey

Troy specializes in providing acoustic music for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and first dances, as well as engagement parties, bridal showers or any event that welcomes acoustic music. The atmosphere of a wedding is perfect for Troy's mellow and melodic style. When it's just Troy and an acoustic guitar, the life in his voice shines the most. Troy interprets songs in a unique, artistic way. It's what sets his performances apart from the rest. Troy is not a typical wedding singer. Not only was he a Top 12 finalist on season 12 of "The Voice." He is a highly active original artist, and celebrated songwriter with over 5 million Spotify plays and thousands of iTunes downloads of his own music this past year. You are not booking just a wedding singer with Troy, you are booking an artist.

Guitar, Vocals

Country, Folk, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

NY, NJ, Long Island, RI, CT MA (917) 476-2728

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jess K

Troy sang the first dance song at our wedding and it could not have been more perfect. His voice is incredible, and his personal arrangement of a well-known song really took the performance to another level. Our guests continue to rave about him and several have used him for... Read More their own weddings! If there's a possible down side to having him sing for your event, it's that it's a little hard to focus on your new spouse rather than on his voice. Logistically, he was incredibly pleasant to deal with throughout the planning process and was an absolute professional on the big day. We were lucky to know him before The Voice - I'm sure he books up twice as early now that he's gotten some of the widespread exposure he deserves. We can not say enough nice things about him as a person or as a vendor/performer and if you have the chance to work with him we are sure you'll feel the same way.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Sarah M

Troy was awesome. He was a friend of a friend whose voice I've loved for years and was willing to travel to get to our venue. He was polite, prompt and worked so well with all of our needs throughout the process. Plus, and this is really the important thing, Troy is relaxed,... Read More professional and got along with everyone. So glad we were able to have him and would recommend him to anyone. His soulful voice is PERFECT for a wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Mae R

Troy was amazing! Such a soulful and passionate singer. All of the songs he sang, covers/originals were unbelievable. I could listen to him all day every day! I highly recommend him for any event.

Troy Ramey

I fell in love with performing at weddings because my style is perfect for the melodic, mellow atmosphere of ceremonies, cocktail hours, and first dances. I love the beauty in music, and what better a place to celebrate the beauty in music, than a wedding. As an artist, I love to create and write songs, but performing at weddings has given me a new creative outlet. I enjoy the role of assisting couples achieve an atmosphere that will be most memorable. I've played dozens of weddings & loved them all. No matter where my own music takes me, I will be playing weddings for a long time.