Let us tell your wedding story!

We are a husband and wife wedding photography & film team based in Omaha, NE but travel worldwide. We believe we were born to be storytellers. We love capturing each couple’s story and sharing what makes them unique and special. We value relationships and getting to know our clients. We don’t want to just shoot your wedding, we want to rejoice in your day with your family and friends as we capture those special moments!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Megan W

We used True Cotton Weddings for both photography and videography for our wedding. They did such an amazing job with both we couldn't be happier! They have become our go to photographers for our family photos as well! They take amazing photos but are even more amazing people!... Read More We are also proud to support a local veteran owned small business! We love Megan and Chad and would recommend them to anyone!

Outstanding Photography/Videography

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

True Cotton was not only courteous, and professional, but they were personable throughout our entire experience from engagement session to the wedding and beyond. They treat you like you are old friends and make you feel very comfortable. Their vision for both photography and... Read More videography is unique, contemporary, and absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend this husband and wife team. They were amazing! I love my engagement and wedding portraits! They are gorgeous! The videos that True Cotton created for us are equally amazing and we will cherish them for a life time! I feel like we didn't just get stunning portraits and video out of this deal, but we got to meet and got to know a really down to earth and incredibly talented couple that played an enormous role in making our wedding day storybook!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kaity K

Megan and Chad were a wonderful pair to work with. They blended right in on our wedding day. Megan’s pictures are timeless and Chad’s videography talents are amazing! My groom and I were so thankful they were able to be apart of our wedding and capture all kinds of sweet moments... Read More between the two of us. They also captured wonderful candid moments during the ceremony and reception. We will treasure these images and videos for years to come!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Michaela A

These guys are awesome. The day we met them, we felt comfortable and enjoyed many laughs over coffee. They seemed like old friends. Megan and Chad are unmatched photographers. They knew how to pose us but also allowed us to do our own thing. At our wedding, they worked together... Read More seemlessly to capture the most beautiful moments of our day. Needless to say- we highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Lyndsay S

Chad & Megan were fantastic! They were always on time and reachable. They got all the perfect moments we wanted to capture. And best of all they were two great people, full of passion and inspiration. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Lauren L

They are fabulous to work with! I loved every second of my wedding video. I flew them down to my wedding in Houston, TX- and they exceeded all of my expectations. They were very easy to work with. They had suggestions for things I could do and had other options if I wasn't too... Read More keen of something. They did such a great job of working with my photographer, that I didn't always know where they were- but they didn't miss a minute of my day. They have such a talent and an eye for this and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone or use them again. Don't hesitate to book them for your special day!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Jeff K

We found the perfect people to capture our day. Chad and Megan were accommodating, lovely, and talented people who somehow managed to bottle our entire day into an incredible piece of art. The video has been shown to our entire wedding party and we have all teared up at the... Read More beauty of it. It has been shown to other wedding videographers as a "this is how you shoot a wedding". We can't thank them enough for the beautiful pictures that fill our wedding book and the wonderful movie we'll have for our whole lives. Thank you both and we would (and have) recommend you to others.

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

Just, wow! True Cotton Weddings captured my wedding on August 1, and I received all of the images about a month later. They are more beautiful than I could have imagined, and I am so happy with them! Additionally, Chad and Megan were a dream to work with! They are such a fun,... Read More artistic couple who definitely added to the perfection of my special day. I would recommend them to anyone in Omaha looking for engagement/wedding photography or videography!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Loren C

Megan with True Cotton Weddings was absolutely incredible to work with! We booked her for our engagement session after a friend of ours highly recommended her. She was so willing to work with us on our budget as well as accommodating our desires for engagement pictures. She... Read More allowed us so much freedom to collaborate on ideas with her and was more than willing to move to multiple locations during our session in order to get the best pictures possible. She even gave us more than our allotted time so that we could truly enjoy our session. After our engagement session, we signed our contract with her for our wedding. We were just so impressed with her professionalism and the quality of her work was impeccable that we knew we had to have her on our big day too! The day of our wedding was amazing! Megan was there early to scope out our venue and find the best locations for pictures. Once she decided on the best locations, it seemed as though she was by my side the entire day capturing every single special moment for us. She offered her professional advice, but also allowed for things to just unfold naturally. We were so comfortable with her that it felt like having an old friend there capturing our special day. Megan was also incredibly fast at getting a sneak peek to me very quickly after our wedding so that I could see how some of the pictures turned out. I was so excited about the sneak peek that I knew the final pictures would be absolutely incredible! Once she finished editing the rest of our pictures, she sent them to us on a memory stick so that we could print as many as we wanted at our leisure. That was an awesome way to share them quickly with our families who were just dying to see the final product. I was so moved by not only the pictures of my husband and I, but the candid pictures she captured of our wedding party and guests were so special. As a Bride, you tend to miss out on some of the things that happen behind the scenes and Megan made sure to allow me to experience those moments through her pictures. Ones wedding day seems to fly by in the blink of an eye, so having these pictures to look back on have really helped me to relive one of the most special days of my life! I could not give Megan higher praise for not only her stellar work, but for her ability to really connect with her clients in a way that makes them feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Without that comfort, it would have been quite the challenge to produce such quality pictures for us. She truly understands what it takes to be a top notch wedding Photographer! If you're looking for someone to help capture your big day in an elegant way, Megan with True Cotton Weddings is your gal!

Great photographer team!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

Megan took my pictures when I got married, she has a great eye for detail and creativity! And with this husband-wife team she now has, makes it even better!!! I dare you to look at her work and not fall in love! They are amazing!

Fun couple dedicated to excellence

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

Megan and Chad did a portrait session with my husband and I last week. Megan had the photos ready from that session by the next week. The thing that stuck out the most to us during our session was how dedicated the team was to the excellence of the composition of the photos. We... Read More were positioned in natural poses that let our personalities shine through the pictures. They thoughtfully planned where we would be taking pictures at our location which is helpful on an actual wedding day so as to keep things short and sweet -if that's what you want. My husband and I were in a hurry but our rush did not take away from the quality of photos we received. Megan and Chad are a fun, thoughtful team to work with. It is obvious they are passionate about the work they do. I would definitely recommend True Cotton Weddings to a friend!

Megan Cotton

Hi! I'm Megan. I love photographing people and I'm obsessed with capturing moments. I love how an image or video clip can document that moment in time forever! In 2012, my husband (boyfriend at the time) filmed/photographed our first wedding together and enjoyed working together so much we decided to start our business doing just that. Interesting fact: Our company name True Cotton is a combination of our names; True (Megan’s maiden name) and Cotton (Chad’s last name). Together we are True Cotton.