True Photography Weddings

San Diego, CA

True Photography Weddings

San Diego's #1 wedding photography studio! Our style is described by clients as timeless photography with an edge. Overall, you can expect a healthy mix of candids of you and all of your guests, as well as stylized artistic shots, formals (photographed quickly and professionally), and many details.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

448 West Market Street, San Diego, CA

The best photography service I have ever had

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 Rebecca L

I can not begin to describe how pleasant True Photography was to work with. They are so professional and SO GOOD at what they do. When I was looking for a photographer I looked all over. I looked online and found the True Photography website. From the moment I saw some of their sample photos I told my husband, "WE HAVE TO HAVE THEM." I thought they would be way out of our price range, but Aaron and his team were willing to work with us and let us do monthly payments. Their registry service is also a great addition. My photographer, Tatiana, met with us months before the wedding just to meet and talk about what we wanted out of her the day of the wedding. She made all of us feel so comfortable at the wedding. The picture she took turnend out so beautiful. All of the photos on the website made my husband and I look like models. The pictures are an absolute hit with everyone I know and they will be cherished forever. I also have to point out that Aaron specifically was extremely helpful and made me so happy with the editing he had his team do to our pictures. He didn't stop until I was completely satisfied with them. Thank you True Photography so much for all of your work and effort. I will be referring you to everyone I know!

Exceptional Photography!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Aaron W

We hired True Photography Weddings for our wedding and it was the best decision we could have made. I could tell from the huge gallery on their site that this company is amazing at what they do. Booking them was super easy because you can book your photography package right on their website! They have thought of everything to make the entire process as easy as possible for the bride and groom. They were so on top of things with the photography and our timeline that it was a stress-free day! We got along great with our photographer too! Plus, our photos are breathtaking. It's no wonder True is the most popular San Diego wedding photography company. They are simply the best and I'd hire them again in a second!!

BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS AROUND

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 meghan w

We chose True Photography to photograph our wedding because we put photography on the top of our list of priorities. It was THE BEST decision we made! Everyone in the True team was awesome and took care of us from start to finish. The photos from our engagement shoot and wedding day are incredible- popping colors, clear, beautiful and creative. From the candids to the portraits, we couldn't be happier. All of our wedding guests tell us that they are the best wedding images they've ever seen. You also get all of your images digitally on a flash drive without a watermark so you can print them yourself. True is hands down the top wedding photographer in San Diego and we will continue to use them for other family shoots in the future. I promise, you will LOVE your photos!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Josh S

Our entire experience with True Photography was simply flawless!! From the initial consultation (with the owner, Aaron), to the actual event, and even the post-production work; True Photography is absolutely top notch! Our photographer (Billy) and his assistant photographer (Janis) were amazing! They took time to understand our personalities, our wedding party, and our guests as they worked their photographic magic. Their photos truly captured us for who we are and are so uniquely "us"! Best of all, they were calm and collected the entire evening (it's exceptionally important to have calming influences surrounding you on your wedding day). I do recommend hiring 2 of their photographers if finances allow, as the primary photographer will stay with the couple during the pre & post ceremony, while the assistant will be available to take valuable shots of the guests, the venue, etc. Look no further for your photography needs -- True Photography is impeccable.

Halloween Wedding @ Twin Oaks

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Krystal A

When I was picking my photographer it was between 2 different companies. One my husband wanted and the other was True Photography. I finally got him to go with my choice and we do not regret it one bit. We got Voytek as our photographer and he was amazing!!! His pictures are great quality, he caught great moment's and he was just overall great to work with. Check them out, they are worth the price for sure!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Jessica F

Mike Luna from True Photography did an absolutely fantastic job photographing our wedding and reception! He was fun and really great to work with. We had some special location photos and group photos we wanted and he was more than happy to set up any photos we requested. It is nice have a photographer that not only does a great job but also truly enjoys what he does. Thanks!

Best Decision We Made

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We booked True Photography for our wedding because we heard nothing but amazing things. Prior to planning our wedding, I hadn't thought much about having a photographer, other than that we needed one to capture the event. It wasn't until after the wedding when we looked through our photos for the first time that I realized how much I valued having incredible photos that documented so many special moments -- from the memorable photos of my groomsmen and me before the ceremony, to my wife walking down the aisle and my grandma busting a move on the dance floor. These photos will always bring back all the magical moments and we are so thankful that we chose a top notch, talented company like True. I can whole heartedly say that choosing a photographer is one of the most, if not the most, important decision during the wedding planning process. I recommend putting your trust in True so that you can enjoy your wedding day and relive it all again when you look back at the photos. They are the best out there.

Michael is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Nicolette S

My husband and I hired Michael Svoboda at True Photography for our wedding and he was just incredible! He always made himself available before the wedding to meet with us to discuss ideas and explore locations at the venue. On the day of the wedding he was professional and fun and made everyone, including my husband and I, the wedding party and guests feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. We received over 1,000 photos and every single one of them was amazing! Your wedding photographer is one of the most important vendors you'll hire for your wedding and Michael will NOT disappoint!

Competent, Charismatic, Creative Genius!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kara P

I was one lucky bride to have Dustin and True Photography play such a big part in our special day. Dustin knew what he was doing at all times and was the main artistic director of the wedding. He took control of all situations that arose even if outside of his job description and instructed the other vendors at times. His ability to remain flexible, have fun, and make everyone feel comfortable made for the perfect day. Thank you for going above and beyond even our highest expectations!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Sharde R

True Photography was amazing to work with from beginning to end. From the initial phone conversation to the amazingly edited wedding photos and everything in between, the experience was great. This is definitely a higher end photography company but they are worth the investment. We had the pleasure of working with Tatiana for our engagement photos. She made us feel so comfortable and the finished photos were just what we wanted and expressed to her beforehand. Many questions came up throughout the year between our engagement shoot and our wedding day. All of the representatives at True were extremely patient and helpful. Tatiana was there to shoot our wedding day as well. She made me as a bride feel completely at ease throughout the day. She was so kind to everyone and was still able to be assertive enough to get our large bridal party and families to cooperate to get the shots she needed. Her second shooter Irish was just as amazing and really helped to capture many of the details of our big day. The finished photos are absolutely amazing and we couldn't be happier!

Prepared

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Daria R

We had heard about True through conversation with another couple who had recently married & highly recommended them & then checked out their website, after which we were sold. Though we're still awaiting our wedding photos, they've been very good at letting us know ahead of time regarding timing, addressing any & all issues & working with our needs. They are incredibly professional & come prepared...so far it has been a great experience working with them but just be sure to get their professional photographers to ensure the best quality (as they have apprentices as well).

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Andrea R

True was great to work with. They were very responsive and happy to help make our day perfect. We loved the photos!

Best choice I made…Photography is very important

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Christy D

My pictures are amazing I had Mike L. do them and received so many compliments! I highly highly recommend and I am very picky about photography. If you want vibrant, dramatic, magazine looking photos they are the way to go….if you like the very soft bridal look you may not be as happy as I am.

L'Auberge Del Mar Intimate Wedding

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Elizabeth A

We absolutely loved and enjoyed working with True - Mike & Billy went out of their way to do shots we had requested. They are very flexible and really want to make your day memorable. We would love to use them again!

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Claire H

I spent a long time looking for a photographer because I wanted beautiful yet unique photos. We had never been photographed before, so we were willing to go the extra mile. The first thing I loved about True Photography was their website - they have ALL of their photos on their website, and they are stunning! You know before you even meet them in person that you will have beautiful photos. We had a lovely experience meeting with their coordinator, and then our photographer day-of was incredible. She made us feel very comfortable, and it was probably the easiest thing we had to do all day. We are especially pleased with the fact that they provide you with a USB drive with all of your photos - touched up. This way you can get prints on your own, and make photo books with ease. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Loved them!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Jamie C

True Photography was amazing to deal and I love the pictures. They were helpful, professional, and great with communication. I recommend them to everyone!

True Photograhy did a stellar job!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Megan M

I am beyond thrilled that we went with True Photography for our wedding. I really appreciate a well-organized and easily navigable website. Theirs is by far the best out of all the ones I researched. I love that they have all of the weddings posted so you get a sense of the photographers' styles, and the high quality work that they do. The contract process was very straight forward, and the staff at True was so easy to work with. Very responsive and timely. Courtney and Sage were our photographers on the big day, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were really wonderful and totally put us at ease. (I mean, when does a normal person spend all day in front of the camera?) My husband and I joke around a lot, so I'm glad that they were also able to join in the fun with us. We just got our pictures and they really capture who we are, and what we wanted our wedding to be - timeless, and above all, fun!! The quality of the shots and the enhancements are beautiful. I can't wait to put albums together now. I'd highly recommend True Photography to anyone looking for amazing shots, and an all-around great experience.

Best In Class Photographer

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Erika S

Aaron Feldman of True Photography was the most amazing photographer. Our pictures turned out better than we could have every expected. Aaron and his team are fun and easy to work with. He made us feel very relaxed and we had a lot of fun taking the pictures. Aaron's pictures are vibrant and extremely creative. Many of our pictures were romantic/vogue-esq while others were playful and candid. True Photography really knows how to capture all the special moments of your big day and we recommend True to everyone!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Maria A

We received so many compliments on our photos. All of the photographers are friendly and capture your vision.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2/20/2013 Lindsay W

Bob Lajes was my photographer, and he went above and beyond! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

TO True Photography Weddings