Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

6535 Wayside Pl, Alexandria, VA (703) 755-0302

Incredible moments beautifully captured!

Reviewed on 2/22/2013 Erica P

We are so grateful that True Story Studios was a part of our wedding day. The TSS team has an incredible talent for capturing moments as they happen and telling a story through their images. Looking at our photos, they really do bring back so much emotion from that day. The... Read More wedding was such a whirlwind, we are so thankful to have such a beautiful take-away that will be a reminder of all the love and support that surrounded us in marriage. Thank you True Story Studios for everything! You were a pleasure to work with every step of the way and we couldn’t be more thrilled with the outcome! We adore you!

Bethany is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Shelley W

We had Bethany take pictures of our family to send to all our relatives for Christmas. The weather was horrible on that day, but she was able to use the interior of our home to capture wonderful & memorable photos of not just us, but our 2 dogs too! She even took individual... Read More shots of my daughter which doubled as her Senior pictures! Thanks so much Bethany!

Completely Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Candice S

Bethany is truly an artist! Every time we look at our wedding photos we laugh :) she was able to capture our personalities in all of the photos she took! She took an uptight bride and groom and helped us loosen up for photos that we will absolutely cherish the rest of our... Read More lives! We were so thrilled with how they turned out that we asked Bethany to take family photos just a few months later. Needless to say they were incredible too! She is very professional and is so great to work with. I will definitely use Bethany in the future! So amazing!!!

Amazing talent! Lovely images!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 lucie v

Words cannot describe the love and passion Bethany puts forth into her work. During every photo shoot Bethany made me feel very comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Her laid-back, yet very professional approach always allows me to have fun while creating beautiful and... Read More unforgettable images. Her creativity and natural ability to make your surroundings fit your needs is spectacular! The hardest part is reviewing the finished product... All the the photos always turn out to be amazing, beautiful and such a high quality; it is very difficult to choose the best one. :-) I highly recommend working with Bethany if you want to capture life's special and precious moments.

AWESOME to work with!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Lauren M

We met Bethany through a friend while casually talking about needing engagement photos. We could not be more pleased with the way they turned out. Bethany was professional, easy to work with, and took fantastic photos that were featured on our wedding website and save the... Read More dates! And how she managed to pull it off during the mega heat wave is beyond me! Her eye for light and fun angles is awesome. We highly recommend working with her!

Great Experience! Awesome Photos!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Temi A

First of all, the photo shoot with Bethany was great! She made us feel completely comfortable and engaged during the shoot. She has a knack for selecting good locations with backgrounds that are creative, fun and natural. One thing that stood out was her professionalism,... Read More especially her ability to direct us and make us feel comfortable during the shoot. When we saw the finished product, we were amazed. The quality of the pictures were fantastic, we looked great, and it captured the essence of our relationship. She totally exceeded our expectations!

Remarkably beautiful photographs!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Jennifer L

LOVE LOVED LOVED working with Bethany!! I was lucky enough to have a session in NYC. It was such a fun and memorable experience. She made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. I was amazed when I saw the photos. They turned about absolutely beautiful! I had so many... Read More favorites. I 100% would use True Story Studios again and loved Bethany's passion for photography!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Alyson N

Bethany was a fantastic photographer to work with. In addition to her complete professionalism, she was extremely personable. The photo shoot was so much fun for everyone in our family. Bethany managed to keep everyone relaxed and was able to capture our daughters'... Read More personalities without ever making things seemed forced. She has an eye for the perfect setting & background to get the entire scene. The photos really did seem to tell a story!

Wonderful Photography Business

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Kelly K

Bethany is a wonderfully talented photographer who does a lovely job of capturing special moments and memories. My husband and I always smile when we look at our engagement pictures because Bethany found a way to capture a memory with each picture. They were wonderful and made... Read More this bride to be feel so beautiful, even in the cold temperatures and all bundled up! It was such a pleasure to work with Bethany; she is so kind and easy to work with and she captures wonderful photos you will cherish for a lifetime :)

Works of Art!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Lisa R

The photos that I received from True Story Studios are true works of art! These photos have become some of our most prized family possessions. Bethany has an eye for the details; she captured the tender, small, fleeting moments between my active two year old and my fragile two... Read More week old. I loved working with Bethany. She even made a frazzled new mom feel fresh and beautiful. What a wonderful experience! Thank-you for the treasured memories and heirloom photos!

Great Experience. Amazing Photos.

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Erin B

If you want to feel and look like a million bucks, True Story Studios knows exactly how to make it happen. From start to finish of my shoot, I felt totally at ease and beautiful in front of Bethany and her camera. Her patience and tremendous pride in capturing the moment was... Read More very clear both throughout the shoot and in the resulting photos. I wanted to do something different, so I included my dog in the photo shoot. I was so amazed at the precious moments she was able to capture that were not only stunning, but also very real. I just can't wait for my next big occasion so I can work with Bethany again!

Excellent Maternity and Family Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Erika C

We used True Story for a maternity shoot and a family shoot once our 4th baby arrived. I absolutely LOVED my maternity shoot. I felt like the pictures looked like a magazine shoot. Bethany was wonderful to work with and made me feel so comfortable that the portraits look natural... Read More and not posed. Our family shoot was awesome! Bethany was extremely patient and engaged the children. The result was beautiful family portraits which captured each child's individual personality. I would definitely recommend True Story if you're looking to capture some wonderful memories.

A Wonderful Experience and Beautiful Memories

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Crystal L

We love our photos - the arrangement feels so natural, personal and intimate. True Story Studios photographers are incredibly talented. They made the session such a comfortable, easy and fun experience for us. Thank you!