Artistic, Classic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Montvale, NJ NJ, NY (516) 946-6586

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Julie D

Erik not only created multiple DVDs of our wedding, he created them for both Region 1 (America) and Region 2 (Europe). The DVDs had hyperlinked chapters for the highlights of our wedding + Erik included our honeymoon photos at the end. I would highly recommend Erik, very... Read More efficient and professional.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 J F

My wedding was very special and I get to relive it each time I review the beautifully edited video done by Erik. I was very impressed too that they helped me years after with obtaining access to my video. I am very greatful!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Darida W

Beautiful wedding video from Truly Dedicated Productions. Erik the videographer and Rachel his assistant were very friendly, courteous and professional. Every detail of our wedding was captured beautifully from start to finish. It brought back wonderful memories of our special... Read More day. If you want a high quality video for any occasion, then Truly Dedicated Productions is right for you. We highly recommend it!! Thumbs up!! GREAT JOB!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Heather R

Erik did not shoot my wedding so when I handed him ALL of the footage and ALL of our photos, he had quite the challenge ahead of him. He not only accepted the challenge but, he embraced the opportunity to create something special for myself and my husband. The end results were... Read More amazing, we love everything he did and he didn't need any supervision and it was done in the time frame he indicated. Thanks Erik for giving us the visual story of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Truly Dedicated is just that: truly dedicated to making sure your wedding video is captured in a seamless, painless, unobtrusive way, and the results and memories are fantastic. Superbly priced, professional and caring; Truly Dedicated Productions is a perfect choice to have at... Read More your event.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

"Quality of Service (5.0/5)��Professionalism (5.0/5)��Value (5.0/5)��The services requested for my wedding were absolutely perfect. Everything was done in a very professional manner and the finished product was outstanding. I highly recommend Truly Dedicated Productions to any... Read More couple that needs videography for their wedding "