Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Kosher

Cakes + Desserts

271 Wyoming Avenue, Kingston, PA (570) 283-2253

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Laura .

I can't say enough good things about Kathy and Truly Scrumptious. We wanted a very unique wedding cake and not only did Kathy make exactly what we wanted, she was excited to talk to us about it and do it. Most importantly, the cake was absolutely delicious and everybody who... Read More came to our wedding commented about how great it was and how they went back for seconds and thirds. I would recommend every bride do a cake tasting here so that you do not miss out on your perfect wedding cake. We would not have changed a thing.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Samantha L

My experience with Truly Scrumptious was perfectly simple and utterly enjoyable. From the tasting we had at the shop, which was a comfortable and stress free environment to the touch-base phone calls I had with Cathy prior to the wedding, it was all so very easy! The cake was... Read More stunning and it was absolutely delicious. There were NO left overs at our wedding (except of course, for our topper)......literally none. It was a huge hit that people still talk to me about. I would highly recommend Truly Scrumptious to anyone looking for a high quality, lovely experience.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Andrew S

I *highly* recommend Truly Scrumptious Cake Studio—Cathy and her staff are talented pastry chefs! From the early days of wedding planning to the final days, Cathy was always available to us to answer questions and provide guidance when needed. Our consultation meeting was so... Read More much fun—it felt like we were talking with a friend while deciding on cake flavors, fillings, and whether we wanted fondant for icing. (The fondant is amazing, by the way!) It’s almost six months after the wedding and our friends are still commenting on the tremendous flavors brought to us in the cake. Not only was it incredibly moist and flavorful, but it was also stunning. My husband and I were truly in awe of Cathy’s talents and sincere kindness. We’ll certainly be using her in the future for other celebrations! Thank you, Cathy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alana A

Working with Cathy and Truly Scrumptious for both my shower and my wedding was such a pleasure. For my shower we had cake bites and macaroons and my wedding cake was three layers with three different flavors and icings all custom to my preferences. The cake looked beautiful... Read More and was incredible delicious. It was moist and not too sweet! I would highly recommend Truly Scruptious to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Debbie W

We could not have been more happy with our wedding cake from Truly Scrumptious, from the first time we met Cathy to when we saw our cake at our wedding. Cathy was fantastic to work with, as she was very professional and accommodating to all of our requests. Cathy took the... Read More vision we had for our wedding cake to the next level, making our cake a focal point of the reception. I would highly recommend Truly Scrumptious for your wedding or event needs.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Elizabeth K

Kathy was very nice to work with. She was able to capture the rustic theme I wanted to include in my wedding. Thanks again for a delicious beautiful cake!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amber G

Very friendly and professional. They worked with us to make our cake exactly what we wanted...and the taste...AMAZING! It WAS truly scrumptious!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Tanya U

Cathy was absolutely great to work with! She was honest with is right from the beginning regarding her cakes. We requested a cake sampling and loved every sample we tried! We went with the vanilla tweed cake with orange mousse, we had a 4 tier cake and one tier was chocolate... Read More with raspberry mousse (this was a surprise for my husband, Cathy gave me the idea of surprising my husband)! Everyone at the wedding raved about the cake. It was so good. We hardly had any cake left to bring home! Also, I had a friend of the family cut my cake. Cathy was so kind and educated my friend on how to cut the cake so that there weren't any accidents with the cake. She even said if we had any questions the day of the wedding just to give her a call and she would walk us through it! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars! I will definitely be ordering more cakes from her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kirby W

I highly recommend Truly Scrumptious! I absolutely loved our wedding cake-and I'm not even much of a cake person. It's so rare to find wedding cake that is not only beautiful, but is also delicious! It was tough to choose our flavors because everything was so tasty! Cathy really... Read More went above and beyond making sure everything was perfect for our big day. She even makes a separate anniversary cake! Definitely check them out!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kassy S

I was married June 4, 2016. Cake is something I highly valued as I am an amateur baker. Working with Cathy was a seamless process- she had great ideas and the cake was super delicious. I had her amazing strawberry cake with chocolate mousse filling. I was so impressed by the... Read More quality of her work. 5 stars all around- truly a piece of art and the taste matched the beauty. Thank you so much, Cathy!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Amy W

I can't thank Cathy enough for making our dream wedding cake! It was perfection ! People are still talking about not only how beautiful it was but how amazing it tasted !

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Cheryl T

Truly Scrumptious exceeded all expectations! I have had cakes for other occasions from Truly Scrumptious, there was never a doubt that my daughter's wedding cake would come from there. Aside from their creations being works of art, the cake is absolutely delicious. The tasting... Read More felt like our own private tea party. The cakes were amazing, the fillings...mind-blowing, the fondant even tasted yummy. Narrowing it down to a few combinations (we chose a different flavor for each layer) was not easy. Cathy was extremely generous with her time and expertise. We left excited and full. The end result was a masterpiece. Judging from our guests reactions, Truly Scrumptious knocked it out of the park. Most of our guests had more than one piece, I kid you not, they wanted to try all the flavors, I am guilty as charged. Guests were actually surprised that a wedding cake could actually be delicious, as I said earlier, there was never a doubt Truly Scrumptious would create the cake. I also ordered a Tiffany inspired bachelorette cake for my daughter's bachelorette weekend. I was told not only was it beautiful and delicious it was devoured in one evening. The choice is simple, Truly Scrumptious for the most decadent, delicious, stunning cake of your dreams.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jessie G

I wish I could give more stars!! Kathy was truly amazing to work with. Just walking into her studio I knew we had picked the right place. Her cakes are works of art. Everything was perfect right down to the smallest detail. We live out of state and she created exactly what we... Read More wanted just from talking over the phone. Our cake was gorgeous and tasted even better! We cannot thank her enough for her hard work and dedication!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Channing L

Wonderful to work with, and cake was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for everything, and being part of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alyssa C

Cathy, at Truly Scrumptious, was amazing to work with. She was very helpful and accommodating from our initial meeting and tasting, to the day of our wedding in June. Her prices are very fair, and the quality of her work is like no other. All of our guests raved about the cake... Read More (we had two flavors, pistachio and white - highly recommend!). I cannot say enough good things about Truly Scrumptious!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Brooke C

The cake was amazing! It was absolutely everything I could have asked for and tasted even better! Definitely worth every penny!

The cake of my dreams

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My mom and I met with Cathy to discuss the cake of my dreams. When we met, we immediately clicked. She was warming, sweet and more than accommodating, and her work reflected each of the traits. Our wedding cake was amazingly delicious and breathtaking with its 4 tiers of diamond... Read More white floating edible pearls. So classic and so beautiful...

Made the day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Cathy at Truly Scrumptious was amazing! She went above and beyond for us. We ordered custom favor cookies, a grooms cake and our wedding cake from Truly Scrumptious, and she went out of her way to get them all to Massachusetts for our out of state wedding. They were all... Read More DELICIOUS and GORGEOUS. Her sugar flowers were exquisite- some of my guests thought they were fresh cut hydrangeas. The attention to detail blew me away. She truly is an artist. And it all tasted incredible too! I would highly recommend truly scrumptious- and already have to many of my friends planning their big days!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jacqueline W

We used Cathy for our wedding cake and grooms cake and we were beyond pleased! Her cakes not only tasted delicious but they looked incredible also!! For our grooms cake she made it look like a Brietling watch since my husband is a watch lover and people thought that the cake... Read More was actually a real watch! It was truly a master piece!

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Truly Scrumptious made the wedding cake for my sister's wedding. It was excellent. It was decorated with flowers and was simple yet very elegant. The flavor was amazing. I never tasted such a delicious wedding cake! In fact, my mom is going to order another cake soon just so we... Read More can eat some more. The owner of the company is personally involved with every cake. She is the nicest person. We wouldn't go anywhere else for a cake!

Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Maura Q

The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! We had several guests comment on how much they liked the cake. We were very pleased with Truly Scrumptious Cake Studio and would highly recommend them for wedding cakes! Cathy was lovely to work with and created a simply... Read More elegant cake.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Samantha M

How can I describe the most perfect wedding cake? I'd say it's the one we had from Truly Scrumptious! Cathy Reppert and her team at Truly Scrumptious made the ideal cake for our wedding. From the tasting to cake delivery, she was extremely attentive to our needs and open to our... Read More thoughts and questions. We had a cookies and cream cake with vanilla bean mousse and buttercream frosting - and everyone cannot stop talking about the cake! It looked beautiful - so intricate and lovely. We also ordered a groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner decorated to look like a globe with the layers of the earth cut out - it was so realistic and well done. It also featured an ornate dinosaur on the cake too! I can't stop saying how truly phenomenal the cake from Truly Scrumptious was. We're so thankful to have had Cathy and her team make our cake! We recommend them highly for all weddings!

Pascucci Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Cathy, Everything was perfect. Thank you again for everything. We received so many compliments about the wedding cake and the favors. You were a pleasure to work with. Love Andrea and Drew

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Megan B

I was thrilled with the wedding cake that Cathy made for our wedding. It was delicious! Cathy was so easy to work with from the beginning from helping to design our cake, to the tasting, and taking our mix of ideas to making the perfect wedding cake. I would recommend her to... Read More any couple looking for a tasty wedding cake with their own personal touches.

Beautiful, delicious cake and desserts!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jane L

I found Truly Scrumptious through Google when I was looking for a baker in the NEPA area. What set her apart from the others right off the bat was that her website was so professional and showcased a lot of beautiful and creative cakes. During our consultation, I explained to... Read More her the design of the cake I was envisioning, and when I saw it in real life on my wedding day I was floored at how perfectly and beautifully she had nailed it. We also had her put together our dessert table which consisted of sparkly sugar cookies, custom colored and flavored macarons, brownies, and homemade marshmallows. She offered many other options too. Everything was a complete hit with everyone, visually and taste-wise. Her communication throughout the process was always pleasant and prompt. I'd highly recommend everyone to work with Cathy; she and her team are a dream!