Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

5560 Foundation St, Williamsburg, VA (757) 378-5376
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Lauren E

Free pumpkin spice coffee while you're there! Need I say more? When I made the appointment they gave me a choice of consultants. I went with Bryan. If you get a chance, request him!!! He was beyond amazing! I have been to over a dozen bridal shops and never had I seen a guy... Read More consultant. He was fun, cracking jokes, knew everything about the dresses, and it made me feel like I was dealing with Randy from 'Say Yes to the Dress!' He helped me finally find the dress I was looking for. If you aren't okay with a guy selling dresses, there are plenty of females there as well who were just as friendly. And don't forget about the coffee! :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kasey S

"Christy was awesome. Really listened to what I wanted even when I was changing my mind every 5 seconds. Super patient and made my first dress shopping experience a great one! "

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Melissa B

This was the first place I went to try on dresses and it was a great experience! Although I did not ultimately purchase my dress here, the staff was more than helpful and willing to let me come back to compare my top contender at their shop to another I had found. Beautiful... Read More store and great selection. Would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carly W

Truly Yours Bridal makes the Experience, "Truly Yours"! We had the entire salon and our stroller consultant, Christy, to ourselves. We tried on many gowns - took a break for lunch and came back to confirm our first thoughts. After trying on even more we were ready to say, "Yes... Read More to the dress!" Christy could not have been more patient, helpful and thrilled for us. We highly recommend Truly Yours as your first, and in our case, only Bridal salon!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jim S

They had really great tuxedos! Super comfy. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Susie G

I went to another dress shop who ended up closing down 2 months before my wedding!!! I was so stressed!!! I went to truly yours and they ended up being able to order me a brand new dress that was there in ONE week! It was incredible. I got alterations done and everything went... Read More smoothly. Thanks so much Truly Yours!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Flawless Experience! Not only did I get my wedding dress from here, they also had bridesmaid dresses and tuxedo rentals! Super easy. :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kaitlin F

Truly Yours was amazing! I am so glad I found them. I am getting married in a few months and they were able to work with me to get a dress rushed so it would be here in time. Thanks so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sierra R

"The owner of the salon took the time to understand what I was looking for, and helped pull options within my budget. She was so nice & knowledgeable--I didn't feel rushed or pressured into any decisions that day. She had a great selection at the salon, too. It was my first... Read More stop, so I haven't made any decisions yet; however, there were two dresses I really liked!"

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sierra R

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Crystal G

Christy has a very Welcoming demeanor from the time she unlocked the for until I left. Not often do you get personal service from the owner themselves. She made sure I was comfortable and had a wonderful experience. I purchased a beautiful gown, it actually bought tears to my... Read More eyes. If you are ever in the area or even if you aren't it is a great shop to check into

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Leah R

Came all the way from New Jersey to find my dress! Such a beautiful space. Large! The consultants were all extremely helpful as well and gave me a list of vendors for my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kelsey S

Truly Yours was about the 10th bridal shop I visited. So beautiful inside and out! I finally found my prefect dress.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kelly P

Beautiful place and I had a great experience trying on wedding dresses. The owner is super patient and sweet!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Sam W

Had an amazing time!! The place is super spacious so I do not feel claustrophobic like I have felt at other places. Beautiful dresses and the sales consultants are fantastic!