Documentary

After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

2828 Reservoir Street, Los Angeles, CA (208) 914-0176

Reviewed on 8/22/2015

Luke and Corey were great. Very pleasant and personable. They did an incredible job capturing the best moments from our wedding and creating an incredible video that will cherish for the res of our lives. We loved the raw footage as well because it allows us to re-live our... Read More wedding day and experience all these moments that we missed - the laughter, the crazy dance moves, the singing and the tears of joy in the eyes of our guests. Thank you Trumpetbird!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Look no further, Trumpetbird is best in class! Creative, professional, open to feedback, friendly, a pleasure to work with, competitively priced (considering the high quality) -- I could go on! Just take a look at their sample videos and choose Trumpetbird. You will not be... Read More disappointed! Thank you Corey, Luke, and Jessica!! Reggie & Catina Swift

TrumpetBird team is a true delight!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Stephanie H

We were looking at about 7 different videographers for our wedding this past April. Their posting on Thumbtack caught our attention immediately. TrumpetBird's style and attention to detail led us to really want to book them. My husband and I watched the feature film on their... Read More site around 5 times and were in awe of the emotion they are able to create in the viewer. They are truly able to capture the beauty of a wedding. We were so excited to reach out to them. Luke responded quickly setting up a meeting time with us. Luke is so sweet and professional. He took notes and chatted with us about what we hope to achieve with our wedding video. I am super picky about anything visual from colors, textures and quality. Until the wedding day, he was so responsive and helpful. We met Corey his business partner the day of and Corey was just as kind! It was so fun having them there on the day of. I felt at ease and mainly didn't even notice the camera with us throughout the day. It's amazing to see the shots they captured once we got back the edited videos. All the notes Luke took months before were in the final edit. They are both so down to earth, professional, fun, considerate and artistic. We feel truly blessed they were part of our wedding day! We chose the HiLight video and Full Length Feature. Both videos were edited very meticulously while TrumpetBird was extremely helpful and flexible in helping us choose songs and any other customizable aspects. Jessica another team member who helped out with corresponding with me on the film edits was just as professional, responsive and knowledgble. I highly recommend TrumpetBird. You better book them soon! They have true passion and talent. What a high quality team!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Monica C

TrumpetBird filmed our wedding and we are so happy with the final product! The crew are very friendly, accommodating, and easy to work with. They captured great details and I love watching our wedding videos over and over. We found them one month before our wedding and even... Read More though I felt like we were so late, they were so nice about it and made sure to meet with us in person and go over expectations and what was important for us to have in our video. I would hire them again and refer them in a heartbeat.

A Definite Highlight in our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Rhommel M

TrumpetBird is everything you could ask for and more. They have an awesome crew who are friendly, easy to work with, and very talented at what they do. Their attention to detail really shows in their videos.