A chic & elegant venue unlike any other!

Ballroom, Museum, Historic Venue

Food + Catering

249 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Alyssa L

As soon as I saw the TRUST I fell in love and knew I had to have my wedding here. We saved money by having our wedding on a Friday and in August. This venue does become very pricey though because you must rent everything. The only thing you get with the rental fee is the use of... Read More the building. In my opinion it was completely worth it though.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Courtney D

We had a great wedding at TRUST, it is a beautiful venue. Excellent place to hold an event.

beautiful venue, felt comfortable in their hands

Reviewed on 3/08/2011 Emily R

My fiance and I live in Old City, Philadelphia. When we began planning our wedding day, the first thing on our to-do list was to inquire about Trust's availability. We had heard so many great things about the location, and we knew first hand how absolutely beautiful it looked... Read More from the outside after walking by on nights that the building was hosting events... After finalizing our date, nearly everything was a breeze from that point on. They directed us to some fantastic vendors, in particular, our caterer, Feastivities. In planning for our special day, it was apparent that Trust and Feastivities event planning were a well oiled machine. This gave us the confidence that I needed, as there is an overwhelming amount of detail behind the scenes. Our day was spectacular. I felt relaxed knowing that I was in such great hands all throughout the event, and our guests could not stop commenting about how beautiful the location was. We are both very grateful.

One of a Kind

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Lindsey M

We used TRUST for our wedding venue this fall. We loved the idea of it being a unique space, downtown. The two story balcony, the chandelier, and the art on the walls added some elements that were truly one of a kind. We used the two-story layout by having everyone eat... Read More upstairs, and all of the dancing on the first floor. It worked wonderfully - as people were excited to move back downstairs to get dancing - but those who weren't dancers watched from above. We seated around 240 people. More may require to have seating on both floors. We also rented out the Betsy Ross House Courtyard for cocktail hour. This was a great way to lead into TRUST. If you get some nice weather, it really adds a great old city feel, and makes the entrance into TRUST more grand. Overall, I cannot imagine having it somewhere else.

Nice venue

Reviewed on 8/22/2010 Ryan L

The space is nice.

Space is fantastic

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Genevieve C

You can't beat the location and beauty of TRUST! The chandelier is a perfect focal point and the artwork on the walls adds no-cost decor.

2010-08-11T11:11:41 Response from the vendor

The rental fee at TRUST includes entrance to the building at 10am for set up, 5 hours of event time, and 2 hours for clean up. The rental fee also includes 2 security guards, and a member of the TRUST staff to assist you from... Read Less Read More

TO TRUST