Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

504 Normanskill Place, Albany, NY (518) 506-5960

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Mia S

I recently heard the band play at a cousin's wedding at The Waters Edge Lighthouse Restaurant. They were awesome, both my fiance and I loved them! Everyone was dancing all night long, regardless of age. I booked them for my upcoming wedding in October 2017 and cannot wait to... Read More have them play for us! They keep everyone entertained, great voices and instruments, and played a variety of songs too. I'm picking out super comfortable shoes for my wedding since I know that with this band I'll be on the dance floor for for most of it!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

TS Ensemble is simply the very best band!! They will adapt to anything that you can possibly wish for and their sound is unbelievable!! They had our guests rocking! We had lots of teenage and adult guests at our bar and bat mitzvah. TS Ensemble was loved by all! The... Read More compliments from teens and adults have not stopped. All of our guests had a blast because TS Ensemble is so great. We can't thank them enough for making our B'nai Mitzvah so fantastic!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

Al and the crew are professional and on top of everything. The music was on point and everyone commented on how great the band was. All guests including the seniors danced the night away. This band is a great choice for any event. Thanks Guys for making my wedding everything she... Read More ever dreamed of. Katherina

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 antonino s

GREAT TIME :-) .... Everyone had a great time. The dance floor was packed from start to end. This band made the party and my day.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Mia p

i cannot express enough how ABSOLUTELY AWESOME THIS BAND IS!! They will no longer be my first choice. They will be my ONLY CHOICE. THE WHOLE WEDDING PEOPLE COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW GREAT THEY ARE!!! I'm still getting people saying how awesome and great they were. They can reach... Read More out to any crowd and have them all on the dance floor. I had them play at my wedding 26 years ago when they weren't nearly as many in the group. Here it is 26 yrs later and they played at my daughters wedding. OMG AMAZING. THE FUN WE ALL HAD!!! Believe me when I tell you. They will exceed you expectations !! They sure did for us. If you want a great wedding and your party on the dance floor- the TS ensemble is who you want. They come highly recommended by many venues we checked out. Awesome job!! Thank you Sooo much for making our daughters wedding day the talk of the town. Not only here but in Binghamton , rochester , syracuse New Jersey , Maryland and Boston. That's were all our guests were from They asked me for their number already !!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

TS Ensemble is well worth the money Al and Ts Ensemble rocked all night. Half the wedding was under age 30 and they just couldn't get enough.We ended up going into overtime due to the fact no one wanted the night to end and TS Ennsemble delivered ! We had 210 guest and 200 were... Read More on the dance floor for 7 hours even the seniors. All I have to say Thankyou Al and TS Ensemble what a memorable night...... you guys rock!!!!! cant wait to have another party!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

Thank you so much to the entire TS Ensemble Band, you sure did make Our wedding so memorable, your excellent dedication to listening and helping us make our music choices for Our Wedding was done so professionally, we will always be so thankful for the kindness you showed, the... Read More prompt return phone calls, and all answered emails. But most of all the way you performed and had our entire wedding guest on their feet at all times. I would Highly recommend this group to any party that is looking for Great Value, Fabulous performance, and group involvement with guests, trust me you will not be disappointed.... Sherry

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Kristina R

Contrary to many others, I will have to give TS Ensemble a poor review. As a bride, I had many expectations and ideas in my mind that were not unrealistic such as our first song being played as the original version via Ipod vs. the band playing it, a particular father/daughter... Read More song, and certain songs to be played throughout the night. Unfortunately, with both my requests and my wedding planners verbal confirmation the day of, our first dance was sang by the band, the father/daughter song didn't happen so I had to change our song, and there was a strange song and dance at the end which entailed my husband and I slow dancing in a circle with all guests around us for 5 minutes...it was awkward and not something we wanted. I personally felt like Al was on his own agenda and didn't care what I wanted or what I was asking for. We paid over 3,000 dollars and I expected top of the line experiences, but didn't. Out of everything at my wedding I regret the music the most. Now I will say the music during the reception was great and people were having fun, but again, as a bride who paid a lot of money I wasn't pleased and my wedding planner was astounded as well. Not to mention when I e-mailed Al it would take weeks for a response!

TS Ensemble ROCKS!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Keely F

TS Ensemble was amazing!! When Al says that they will rock it out at the wedding that is exactly what they do! All of our guests could not say enough about TS. They played music from so many different genres and keep people of all ages on the dance floor. They also learned our... Read More first dance song and did an amazing job with it. I would reccommend TS ensemble to anyone!!

Great People!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Lisa M

This is an early review and I'll update after my wedding but so far the planning process has been a breeze with Al from TS Ensemble. We have already asked him about learning some songs for us and he was more than happy to help us out! All I can say is that I am very excited to... Read More dance the night away with this band.

This band can really rock the house

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Megan D

What a fantastic band!!!! We had so much fun with them. They knew how to play such a variety of music that it kept everyone of all ages happy. They know how to transition into the different events at including the introductions and speeches, dinner, cutting of the cake, garter... Read More and bouquet toss, and they know exactly when to do it. Flawlessly played every song and our first dance song was perfect! Cannot wait to go to another TSE show!!

awesome band!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Jessica F

Al and the TS Ensemble rocked our reception! They played the perfect songs to keep the party going. They were flexible when our timeline was a bit off. They even learned 2 very special songs for us for the first dance and mother son dance. Everyone loved the band. TS Ensemble... Read More was one of the best choices we made for our wedding!

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Anna U

TS Ensemble was excellent at our wedding. They kept the party going until the end of the night. Everybody was on the dance floor having a great time. The band even learned and played our "First Dance" song and it was perfect!

Danced all night long!

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Marisa W

The TS ensemble did an amazing job preforming at my Canfield Casino wedding! Al was always easy to get in touch with, and worked with me to customize the music for the evening. I had never heard them preform live, and only had heard them via Youtube videos. They are good... Read More online, but MUCH better live! My guests (ages 5-90 yrs old) were dancing all night long. I couldn't complain to you about a single song they sang or put on the DJ when they took breaks, they were all really wonderful! They did everything I asked them to and more - they added personal touches and really made my wedding day that much more special. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fabulous band AND an affordable price!

Kept the party going!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Elizabeth A

So pleased with their talent and performance at the wedding! I received many compliments and the dance floor was always full! Al called me with every question that he had, to ensure that the night was perfect. Love them!

Review for TS Ensemble

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jen P

TS Ensemble has 8 members the brass instruments add a great energy to their sound and with male and female vocalists they can play just about anything. Al the leader does a great job as MC of the evening.;They book up quickly. An Al can be hard to reach. He always calls... Read More back but usually after 9pm.

Start a Conversation!