Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

41 St. Nicholas Terrace Apt 25, New York, NY (917) 318-8943

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jessica L

Wow!! Where do I even begin. Tulis has a talent like no other officiant I've ever seen. From the moment our ceremony ended guests were flocking. Of course to greet us, but the first words out of their mouth was, "That was the most beautiful ceremony I have ever seen". Even now,... Read More 20 days after our wedding, our friends and family are still talking about how wonderful Tulis is. My husband and I are not religious and we felt very strongly about having a ceremony that was about us and our relationship and all the amazing people that are in our lives that have affected our relationship over its course. Tulis captured all of that! After meeting Tulis one evening in Times Square I knew she would be able to carry out this wish for us. Her questions sparked thoughts and memories that were so relevant to the growth of our relationship. We immediately booked Tulis for our wedding day. This is when the magic started to happen..... Tulis reached out to our MOH (my sister), Best Man, our parents, and some family. With all of their input and stories over the years of our relationship, Tulis crafted a ceremony that was so customized to us. There were tears of joy and so many moments laughter. I am so happy we found Tulis. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect ceremony. She is so wonderful!!!! Thank you Tulis for all of your hard work and passion for what you do!

Tulis McCall is... "The One"

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Tulis is simply amazing. We met with Tulis and before the meeting was over, Bernie and I exchanged glances that said "she's the one". Tulis has a passion for love and a talent for making your night the most memorable night ever. With her special techniques, answering many... Read More questions and discovering so much about oneself and your partner, Tulis then crafts that into a ceremony for all to truly feel your story. Your family and friends become a part of the transformation from being a couple into a circle of wedded bliss. She masterfully intertwines history, humor, wit & poignancy into a ceremony as if she has known you for decades. Our family and friends were so impressed with Tulis and had never been to a more beautiful heartfelt ceremony. It was our love story but Tulis took that story that spanned over 32 years and made it so everybody was in on the journey with us. One of the most important decisions in your life is who you marry. Tulis will make your wedding magical. Tulis puts HER heart into telling YOUR love story.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Charlotte B

Tulis was the perfect Officiant for our wedding! My husbands family is Indian and mine is American so we wanted to create a ceremony that would incorporate elements from both backgrounds. She worked with us to create a personal and unique ceremony script that really reflected... Read More us as individuals and the union we were entering into. Her approach to being your officiant is so inspiring and welcoming. We could not be happier and definitely recommend Tulis to anyone looking for a truly customized ceremony.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Sam g

Tulis is a gem. The ceremony she created was heartfelt, humorous, and full of wisdom. Thank you for making our day so special, and for walking us across the bridge into our new chapter!!! I'd recommend Tulis to anyone. She's magic.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lisa S

There are no words. Working with Tulis was great. She got to know us and created an experience on the day of our wedding that EVERYONE was talking about. "Where did you find her?!", "she was amazing!", " the best ceremony I ever witnessed!" - were just some of the comments. Of... Read More all of the compliments we got at our wedding, and there were many, Tulis earned and received the most abundant and enthusiastic accolades. Truly, a highly personalized, emotional, heartfelt interpretation of us and our relationship and our union that had everyone laughing and crying in all the best ways. Everyone LOVED her. We LOVED her. YOU will love her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lechea N

Tulis was amazing! We could not have hoped for a better celebrant. Coming from the UK, Tulis was also a huge support and guide for our elopement.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stefan v

Tulis McCall was the celebrant for our wedding in January 2016 (New York City). After meeting her, we discovered a mutual love for literature and films with her. Although this was a great ice-breaker, Tulis is naturally easy to talk to and an attentive listener. Her... Read More communication and emphasis on inclusion remained excellent throughout. Tulis made an effort to get to know us personally, as a couple and as individuals. She crafted a beautiful ceremony for us, truly in the spirit of the journey that led us to our wedding day. On the wedding day, Tulis met us at the venue (a small community theatre in Greenwich Village), met our families, and offered some additional guidance ahead of the ceremony. Her wit, wisdom and care were evident in every step of the process, and we loved the highly personal ceremony that she designed with us. Our closest loved ones, those who witnessed the ceremony, agreed. Tulis was a wonderful part of our wedding day, and we won’t hesitate to recommend her services.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stefan v

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie E

I couldn't recommend Tulis enough. My husband and I flew over from England to get married in New York and Tulis made everything feel so easy and relaxed. From the initial Skype call right through to signing the paperwork, Tulis made us feel completely at ease. She listened to... Read More everything we had said about our wedding, our relationship and our families and incorporated even small parts to create a ceremony that was truly about us. Having left the vast majority of our friends and family at home, unawares we were to be married (just our parents and son came with us), Tulis included talk about our family, which they all loved when they were able to read the ceremony once we were home. The ceremony scripts now has pride of place in the front of all of our photo albums, and reading it fills me with such love and happiness every single time.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Susan L

Tulis McCall is an exceptional officiant. She brought a beautiful and meaningful tone to our daughter's wedding ceremony. She spent a lot of time learning about my daughter and her fiancee's relationship through meeting with them and asking their loved ones for information.... Read More The service was more personal than any I had ever witnessed. So many of the guests raved about Tulis after the service and we were all so pleased.

Matthew & Tim's Wedding 11.27.15

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Tulis was essential in bringing all the pieces together for our ceremony. She was incredibly patient with us both and made us feel confident that our special day would be perfect, which it was. She went above and beyond, interviewing our loved ones and even coming to our home... Read More for a pre wedding meeting . My husband and I couldn't imagine our wedding without Tulis. Her humor, warmth and professionalism are beyond! We love Tulis!! Matthew & Tim

Tulis McCall Central Park Wedding

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Tulis was amazing and made the ceremony so personal, you'd have thought she was a life long friend, she is very friendly and personable, all our friends and family loved it and we did too. We thought it might be quite difficult organising our wedding from another country but... Read More Tulis made this aspect of our wedding day run very smoothly and was happy to wait around when people were running late, we knew from the first Skype interview that she was the person we wanted to do our wedding ceremony and we are very glad that she did, it was a day we will never forget, very highly recommended.

Everyone raved about our officiant, Tulis.

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Anna R

Picking an officiant is a huge decision. We are so glad we went with Tulis. She helped us craft a speech that perfectly conveyed our true personalities. Getting to that end goal took lots of communication, work and honesty as we exchanged drafts of the final ceremony. You need... Read More someone who can set their ego aside as you're collaborating on the final ceremony, yet step up and sell it in front of a room of people on the big day. Tulis was both. We can't recommend her enough.

Truly Special

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

My name is Cam McInnis and my husband is Ian McInnis. Our wedding was on September 5th, 2015. Tulis McCall is one brilliant, funny and awesome individual. She made our wedding day a truly special occasion. She took the time to get to know us and really dive deep into our... Read More relationship. She discussed what really matters and her methods of getting to know us are unique and unlike anything I have ever experienced in a very positive and fun way. She is a very special woman and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Every single guest absolutely enjoyed our ceremony and couldn't stop raving about how amazing she was. She brought our relationship to life for our ceremony and we are so grateful that we found her. You will not regret choosing Tulis to be your officiant. There is no one better!!!

The best choice ever!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

The wonderful Tulis Mcall carried out our wedding ceremony in May for us this year in Central Park. we are a couple from the UK so after searching many options we found Tulis. we had brilliant contact with her before the big day and she even spoke with us length on skype and... Read More took the time time getting to know us and our personalities:).The ceremony was attended by some of our precious family and we were all overwhelmed with Tulis and how she conducted it for us, making it so personal and special, far beyond our expectations. once again we would like to thank Tulis for being that beautiful special personal we chose on our unforgettable wedding day.

Consumate professional yet treats your affair like family

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My husband and I didn't know that a random online search would have led us to the perfect wedding officiant. Tulis was the first person that came up in our search for NYC wedding officiant and we're glad that we went with our gut and chose her to officiate our wedding.... Read More Tulis was the consumate professional from beginning to end. In our first meeting Tulis made us feel completely at ease, asking very personal questions without seeming invasive. If anything, Tulis made us feel immediately at ease. Her attentiveness, the sense of intimacy that she created and her ability to make us feel like our wedding was the important thing were qualities that she carried from beginning to end. Tulis offered us three different pricing packages and we chose the priciest. We were not disappointed. If anything, we thought it was actually economical for all of the work she put in to our ceremonial script/vows. For the package we received -- 1) 1 hour interview, 2) two thorough questionnaires, 3) hand-picked poems that we could include in the script, 4) option of Skype/phone conversation to hear her read it. The day of our wedding, Tulis was punctual. She greeted our guests and set the tone when the ceremony eventually started. I cried reading the script for the first time, but hearing Tulis say the words was priceless. She achieved what I think every couple wants -- she made our guests feel like they were reliving our love story with us. And that made us very happy! Tulis promised us that our wedding would be her priority and she exceeded our expectations. The ceremony was beautiful and intimate, definitely the highlight of our small wedding! I would not think twice about hiring her again.

A captivating celebrant for a unique ceremony

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 A R

Our gorgeous garden ceremony included many components to make it excellent and Tulis was one of them. Our guests were impressed, engaged, and many said they had never seen a ceremony like ours, so intense and personalized. Tulis is a captivating speaker. She made our ceremony... Read More unique and about us. We met in person only once, but she asked all the right questions and communicated via email to compose an excellent ceremony. She sent us the entire script via email with additional readings, to select and organize into the ceremony. We did a Skype “rehearsal” session two days before. For the moment of the ceremony, I had forgotten to print a copy of my vows! But she had them her binder. Tulis was prepared. Tulis was the most expensive officiant we met, but we connected the best with her. She understood our story and created a meaningful ceremony for us that no one else seemed capable of.

Made our day amazing and better than we could have wished for

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Tulis spent time getting to know us and we were amazed at how, from a short Skype chat, she really understood and incorporated everything we could have hoped and wanted into our ceremony. We were travelling from the UK so had to keep in touch via email. Tulis kept great... Read More communication throughout the planning and helped us with other aspects of our big day. On the day she performed a beautiful ceremony and I can honestly say that our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her writing and performing our ceremony.

Tulis Is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Tulis gave us a one-of-a-kind, genuine, beautiful ceremony. She asked us questions by email, then interviewed us for an hour to get to know each other. She included our Witnesses in the ceremony and brought our unique, quirky love story to light on this day our lives became... Read More forever one. I now consider Tulis a dear friend as she gave us more than we could have ever asked for and is one of the few people in this world who knows our story. Tulis is exceptional. Her exuberance filled Central Park the moment she came to our ceremony location. She brought so much joy and love to the event, that we will never forget.

Just incredible...

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Anthony X

If you've found Tulis and you're considering her then trust me, look no further. We spent an age trying to find the right celebrant that got us. We wanted a celebration of our marriage and we found it with Tulis. She did her homework on us and made the day unforgettable.... Read More After the a couple of Skype calls and one meeting on the day I think it says a lot that one of our most treasured pictures from our wedding is the shot with us and Tulis. The best bit? All day everyone kept asking us how long we had known her! In life there are people who have a passion for what they do, and they make an impact and make a difference, and Tulis is one of those people.

Simply the best

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

Tulis helped us have exactly the wedding ceremony we wanted: personal, poignant, funny and unforgettable. She took the time to listen and really got to know us. Our guests were equally in awe of her: so many people asked me during our receiving line where we had found her, and... Read More even more congratulated us for such a beautiful ceremony. She's a special lady: exactly who you want with you on such a special day.

Wonderful, Personal Officiant

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Alison G

Tulis is a wonderful interfaith officiant with a personal touch. We wanted a non-religious ceremony and Tulis composed a beautiful one for us, and helped guide us as we composed our own personalized vows. Though a bit on the pricey side, she is great and very involved,... Read More conducting a pre-interview, appearing for the rehearsal and staying in touch via email as she wrote the ceremony. Highly recommend!

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

Tulis took the time to get to know us and our story. She articulated our story perfectly to all of our guests and not only entertained them with her wit but moved them emotionally through her sincerity. She was sensitive and supportive to us being a same sex couple. It was... Read More not legal to marry in NY at the time, but our guests, at our Commitment Ceremony, said it was the best Wedding they had ever attended. We recommend Tulis highly.

Exceptional

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

Tulis meet all our needs and more. Her warm and affirming personality made us all very comfortable and extremely satisfied with her exceptional service.

If you want the best..

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Tom F

Tulis created a ceremony that our friends and family are STILL talking about, nearly three years later. Her great talent is that she brilliantly weaves history, anecdotes, humor and tenderness into a thoughtful and moving story to share with your guests. Her presentation is warm... Read More and clever, as though a true friend were delivering it. She had our loved ones laughing, crying and literally cheering us up and down the aisle!