Denver, CO

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Dale R

My daughter had told me how good Tunisia was. I've been to a lot of weddings and they were by far the best band I've heard. Great song selection, great voices, amazing sound. And personality to boot. The dance floor was packed and they had to kick us out. No one wanted to... Read More leave.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Britt R

If music is important to you, then look no further, pick up the phone and book these guys right now. THEY ARE INCREDIBLE! From the second the first note was stuck, the dance floor was full. People told me they felt like they were at a concert, not a wedding, and they were... Read More loving it. These guys are the consummate professionals. My only advice other than hiring them, is to let them do their jobs. We gave them one or two musts, and let them do the rest. It was the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. When they saw we had a dancing crowd, they never slowed down. Working with them was a dream. Arlen is on it, professional and extremely responsive. I felt like this was one piece of the wedding planning where I barely lifted a finger. I have had guests from all over the country ask for their information. So, guys, I think you have some new groupies and I already had one friend book them for a corporate gig in Co Springs. So if you want to look like a rock star on your wedding day, hire these rock stars! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Steph M

Finding a wedding band is hard. There's not too many in the Denver/mountains area, and some are so overproduced you can't figure out what they sound like live. Tunisia sounded good on an iPhone recording on YouTube, so I knew they'd sound amazing in person. But what sold me... Read More was a friend of mine asking me "Hey, have you found a wedding band yet? Because I went to a wedding FIVE YEARS AGO and really loved the band and got their business card and you should hire them." And so, after talking to Arlen about my desired wedding atmosphere, I was sold and hired them. Amazing. They were fantastic to work with leading up to the wedding, super professional the day of (even the venue said how fantastic they were to work with as opposed to other bands who can be divas), and kept the party going all night long! They blended from one song to the next like a DJ would, and the dancefloor was PACKED the entire evening! I could not recommend Tunisia more! It's been 2 1/2 weeks since my wedding and people are still telling me how much fun they had and how amazing the band was. And, most importantly, my groom and I had the time of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Tunisia is THE BEST band!!! My guests refused to leave to the dance floor at the end of the night (literally chanting "one more song"). I've never been to a wedding where every single guest was on the dance floor most of the night. Tunisia worked with us on our song choices (we... Read More wanted more 80's songs) and played mostly upbeat dance songs, which was really important to us. They traveled in from Denver and were extremely low maintenance, which made the day so much less stressful. Arlen is a pleasure to work with and they can actually play anything! We loved Tunisia! Our guests loved Tunisia! We highly recommend them for your wedding day or any event.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Alexis B

We hired Tunisia for our daughters orthodox Jewish wedding. They agreed to learn 35 minutes of traditional Jewish music and work with a jewish singer for the beginning of the party. The rest of the party was regular secular music and was excellent. The dance floor was full the... Read More entire evening. I would highly recommend Tunisia. Lisa B.