Turner Creative Photography

Located in SW Missouri, available for travel worldwide.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

203 West Washington, Marshfield, MO
Located in SW Missouri, available for travel worldwide.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Alisha S

My sister in law highly recommended Erica for our wedding photos, and I cannot rave ENOUGH about her. I was so impressed by how she wanted to get to know both my husband and myself before the wedding with a sweet questionnaire that she sent us. It made us feel very appreciated... Read More and well taken care of before we had even met her. Every conversation we had leading up to the wedding left me feeling more at ease. Then, when the big day came, she could NOT have been sweeter, kinder, or more helpful. Our wedding day was very cold and while walking around KC, Erica was kind enough to lend me her gloves so my hands could warm up. She took care of us all day long- whether it be helping me put my jacket on, fixing my hair in the wind, etc. It is the small things like that that really mean so much on the big day when so many other things are happening. She has the ability to stay calm, even in the midst of chaos. In addition to all of that, her pictures are FLAWLESS! Plus, she is very quick! She wrote her blog post of our day within 5 days of our wedding, and we had our proofs within 10 days. Erica is incredibly talented and has left us with gorgeous photos from our wedding day, that will be treasured forever. Our wedding day was amazing, and we have Erica to thank for a large part of that.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

We hired Erica for our engagement and wedding and I could not be more pleased! I was looking for someone who I "clicked" with so that my husband and I wouldn't feel awkward or weird while taking pictures, and Erica was amazing! She made us feel super comfortable and fun! I... Read More highly highly recommend her services :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kayla G

We used Erica as for our engagement and wedding photography, and can't rave enough about our experience! Erica is unbelievably talented and so easy to work with. She has such a calming presence, which makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is professional,... Read More responds quickly to questions, and very detailed oriented. She captured our day perfectly, and made sure that she knew exactly what style we were looking for. She also had our proofs to us very soon after the wedding. I would highly recommend Erica as a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Holly W

Our dear friends chose Turner Creative Photography for their wedding over 3 years ago. When we got engaged in September of 2015 and were selecting photography for our February 2015 wedding day, we knew Erica at Turner Creative Photography was our first choice. We were so... Read More pleased when we were informed she was available and so happy with our wedding photography experience. We loved working with Erica who was professional, organized, and flexible. She was professional in coordinating our contract and communicating with us. Erica was always timely in arriving to our engagement session, to the venues on our wedding day and in delivering our photos. We were so happy with our wedding photography. The shots Erica took are so amazing that Style Me Pretty featured our wedding on their blog. You will not be disappointed in choosing Erica Turner for your wedding photography. She will deliver; I have seen it more than once.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Loved working with Erica at Turner Creative Photography! Very easy to work with and made our day perfect! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we love our pictures. She made our day so special and we are forever thankful for her!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Stephanie W

Erica is an amazing photographer - my husband and I loved her artistic vision; she was wonderful to work with, especially for this camera shy bride, and she really helped bring out the beauty and love of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Erica was the perfect answer to what I thought was going to be the most difficult decision I had to make for our wedding. When you are marrying a photographer/videographer, the thought of trying to pick the right person to document your perfect day is truly frightening. But once... Read More we did our research(and there were weeks of searching), NO ONE in the entire state could even be compared to Erica and her talent for capturing and telling stories through her lens. Her professionalism and kindness have a way of putting anyone at ease, and I could not have asked for a more wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Mary M

Erica is such a wonderful person and an amazing photographer. We were lucky to have her take both our engagement photos and wedding photos. My husband and I were so impressed by her vision and professionalism and ability to compose a great shot even with our "non-traditional"... Read More locations. I think her specialty is finding the perfect lighting for every picture. We received so many compliments on all of our pictures. I would highly recommend Erica and cannot thank her enough for providing us amazing mementos of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Laura P

Erica was the greatest! She took excellent shots and we couldn't be more happy with the final package! My husband and I are not super comfortable taking pictures but she made the whole process easy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Erica was perfect from start to finish. She answered my MILLON emails & on the day of our wedding she captured us beautifully! She was a blessing to find & we can continue to use her for our family photos! Did I mention she is over FOUR... Read More hours from us!? Would recommend her to anyone & everyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Stephanie W

Erica was our photographer and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I are somewhat nervous in front of the camera and she helped us feel comfortable. One of the kindest individuals of our whole wedding experience, we recommend her to anyone! She is... Read More remarkably talented and helped capture our day with such beauty!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I contacted Erica for my wedding last year in Hermann MO after seeing some of her photography online (which I LOVED) and she came to take several beautiful photos of my husband and I wherever we wanted to go. Her personality makes you feel at ease, and she would get so excited... Read More when she captured a good shot! That made us feel good throughout the process since we feel that we are not the most photogenic. Erica thought otherwise! We were so impressed by the final product, I wish we lived closer since we would definitely keep using her for family photos. You will not be sorry.

Five Beautiful Stars

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Hilary S

This review is long overdue as Erica shot my wedding in May of 2012. We hired her from Kansas and didn't get to meet her prior to my wedding due to my busy schedule (she offered!) but when I met her on my wedding day I was instantly comforted with her sweet, positive presence.... Read More She delivered on every single idea that I had, and then some. My only regret is that I did not plan ahead for staged photos BEFORE the wedding! That was my fault though as I thought we would have plenty of time after the ceremony, but I'm sure as any bride knows the day SERIOUSLY flies by!!! All of my guests commented on Erica's manners and on how well she blended in, capturing such special moments without making a big scene, which is an amazing talent. Also, we did not have to wait at ALL for the photos, she gave us a preview like seriously the next day and the photo CD shortly after. Her photos are so touching and timeless, and I would confidently recommend her to all of my closest friends. I wish I lived closer (we relocated to Colorado)so that she could be our family photographer, I seriously would consider flying her out here for a future maternity shoot. It was a blessing to stumble upon Erica & Turner Creative in my search for a wedding photographer, I seriously cannot imagine having had any other photographer on our special day.

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Kimberly R

I first came across Erica after randomly looking for photographers on Facebook. I knew almost immediately after seeing her work that Turner Creative Photography was the wedding photographer for me! She is a remarkably gifted photographer, so why wouldn't I go with the best?!... Read More Erica was so easy to work with, completely unobtrusive. Throughout the entire planning process, Erica was so kind and receptive to my ideas and requests. From our engagement session to our wedding photos, I was speechless! Everything I had envisioned for remembering this special time was beyond beautiful. I cannot brag enough about the beautiful work of Erica, she is AMAZINGLY talented. Thank you!

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Katharine M

We worked with Erica for our engagement photos in Columbia and on our wedding day in St. Louis. She's wonderful. She's super nice and knowledgeable on what will make a good photo. We were extremely happy with the photos we got on both occasions, and the number of photos you have... Read More to choose from is bonkers (for lack of a better word!). We're not a photogenic couple but we have countless photos, both engagement and wedding, that we can treasure for years. One of the best choices we made for the wedding!

Innovative, creative, and amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Megan W

Erica did an amazing job capturing our country club wedding near Chicago, IL. She was ready and willing to travel for our big day. Which was really awesome. Her educational background in design certainly helps her take fabulous photos. Our wedding was done on a shoestring budget... Read More but she made it look like a millions bucks! She is a very sweet and accommodating person. You will not regret hiring her for your special day! Here is a look at a few of the pictures she took for us: http://www.turnercreative.net/problog/682/megan-and-josh-wedding-lemont-il/

Erica is the best!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Meghan F

I have a serious love for photography, and knew that our wedding photographer had to be exactly what I was envisioning. As soon as I got engaged, I searched through multiple blogs, magazines and throughout the web, and stumbled upon Erica. Since day one, she was so kind and made... Read More you feel as if you have known her for ever. My husband and I were happy with every photo she took. She made our wedding day go by so smoothly and did everything I asked for, as far as shots, poses, group photos! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the Missouri area. I have already had 6 different people ask for her information, wanting to use her as their photographers after seeing our wedding photos!

My Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Leslie P

I can't remember when I first saw Erica's photos, but I instantly fell in love. And I hadn't even met my future husband yet! So, when I did get engaged, I quickly contacted her. She's a good distance away from St. Louis, but she conveniently squeezed in a meeting with me when... Read More she was in town for another wedding. I could already tell her talent, but meeting her proved that she was kind and easy to work with. We booked her for our March wedding, and scheduled our engagement photos for that July. We got to work with Erica in both weather extremes - super hot and muggy for engagement shots and freezing on the wedding day! She was a pro in both! She really put as at ease, allowing us to be ourselves while she shot her amazing photos. Her eyes see things most people don't, and she's able to capture moments that are so special! We ordered her package that includes albums after both sessions - so we received an album of engagement shots that we used as a guest book and a larger album of our wedding. For both albums, she selected the photos and layout - and they were perfect - I didn't have to do anything! I was so afraid of having a thousand pictures and not doing anything with them for years after the wedding - so this was a huge plus for her to just take the reigns and make it happen. And, everyone we've shown our photos to are just amazed at the quality! We had a pretty small budget for our wedding, so I'm still amazed that we were able to get my dream photographer, with my dream albums, and even more so that she exceeded our expectations. We were so happy with Erica - so much that we plan on booking sessions with her for future life events - even if we have to drive to her or pay her extra to come to us! Best investment ever!!

100% Satisfied!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kelly C

Let me start by saying, photography for our wedding was my #1 priority. We got married at a location that was considered, "Destination" to us, so we had to find a photographer without recommendations from anyone we knew. We REALLY lucked out by finding Erica! She was so... Read More reliable, and prompt when answering questions, because we primarily talked through email. On the day of the wedding she was so friendly and patient with us. The groom does not like to make it easy to get pictures of him, and Erica did such a good job of getting him to warm up and relax for the pictures. She also was so open to any ideas that we had. It was also really important to me to have pictures of my flower girls who are at a difficult age to capture. Erica has great ideas for waiting and timing things out to better capture what we wanted. I only see Erica getting better and better at this because she just was so willing to do whatever it took. I hope we can find a way to work with her again some day!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Megan M

My husband and I used Erica as our photographer for our wedding after talking to someone who recommended her to us, and she was great. She has varying prices and is willing to work with you on that, so she is very flexible. She is very sweet but also knows what she is doing and... Read More is very directive if you need her to be. She is reliable, prompt and always was organized and ready to go! She had very artistic ideas for photos and is very creative-not just your standard wedding photos. This is why I chose her because the photos are different, creative and interesting. She got to know us personally which I also liked and she was just a great person who obviously has a lot of experience doing what she does. If photos are a priority for your wedding (since you will have them for ever!) I would highly consider her. great photographer, nothing bad to say, five stars!

Everything we wanted

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Amy J

Her photos is what drew us to her. She was great from the beginning. Quick responses to any questions, worked with you on pricing and hours. Very thorough when it came to knowing what exactly you want. The photos she captured of our wedding were wonderful, priceless moments... Read More that we will have forever. I was concerned about photos because I never look good in photos but I did that day..just wonderful.

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Miranda B

My husband and I searched for several months to find a photographer that really matched the style of photos we were looking for. The pictures were truly one of the most important things to us, as we both are into photography. Erica absolutely went above and beyond to make sure... Read More we had beautiful engagement and wedding photos. She spent a lot of time with us and never seemed rushed or made us feel like we were in a hurry. She took time to get to know us and ask some questions about what was important to us. She was very friendly and patient with our wedding party, as well as the others in attendance at our wedding. We are very thankful for her and glad we were able to have her as a memorable part of our day!! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!!

Talented Photograhper, Lovely Person

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Crystal S

My husband and I used Erica as our wedding photographer and couldn't have been happier with the results. She asked questions and took the time to find out what we wanted from our pictures, and really understood the "feel" of our wedding and who we are as a couple. She was... Read More non-intrusive when snapping candid shots and great at "posing" us when we needed those shots too. She traveled several hours to shoot my wedding, got there long before I did so she could take pictures of the venue and decorations, and stayed well into the reception. I can't say enough good things about Erica - I would highly recommend her to anybody.

Amazing and professional

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 christe k

I can not say enough good things about Erica. She shot my engagement pics. in cold and rainy conditions just so i could have them done in time for save the dates. Then she drove over 6 hours to shoot my special day. Each picture she took captured breath taking moments of the... Read More day. She is not pushy and is very reasonably priced compared to photographer's of her caliber. Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed with turnercreative.

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Andrea S

We used Turner Creative Photography for our engagement/wedding photos and couldn't have been more pleased with the way they turned out! We absolutely LOVED all of our pictures and constantly get compliments about them! Working with Erica was also such a great experience! My... Read More husband was worried about feeling unnatural posing for pictures and we never felt that way with Erica for a second. She really listened to what we wanted out of our pictures and gave us even more than we could have thought of ourselves by using her own natural talent and creativity! We will cherish these memories for the rest of our lives!!

Start a Conversation!