Turning Point Productions

Chicago and Destination Weddings

There are moments which mark our lives.

Moments when you realize your story will be changed forever. Moments that divide time into two parts; before this, and after this… This is your moment, your turning point and on your special day, through the eyes of our wedding filmmakers, we will tell your story and it will be magnificent.

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Video, Photo + Video

255 Lynbrook Dr, Bloomingdale, IL
Chicago and Destination Weddings

Hire them now!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

I cannot express how wonderful Turning Point was to work with. They let us do all phone interviews in the planning process (meeting in person just was not possible due to busy schedules). They called back and responded very quickly, and were upfront with all pricing info, which... Read More is difficult with some videographers. But most importantly, they created the most beautiful wedding DVD and trailer for us that I have ever seen. They made it a point to not just duplicate what our photographer shot, which a lot of videographers do and I don't like. They really captured the mood of the day in such a pretty way. Their work speaks for itself. Also inportant to note, no one noticed them all day. Sometimes you go to weddings and all you see is the photographer and videographer's backs. Not the case. They somehow managed to get all these beautiful moments, while not being intrusive or taking away from the moment. I loved working with Turning Point, and hope we have something else they can record for us someday!

Incredibly Talented!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Amber S

Frank and his people are incredible! They are so fun and professional and they captured so many moments that I would never have seen - like the little glances that my husband and I had to each other while standing in front of our family and friends, and the hilarious dance... Read More moves of our guests, or the funny mannerisms of the little kids in our wedding party! Also, our video is very "us." They take the time to get to know you and your partner, so the video truly is a representation of the beginning of your life together. Besides the decision to marry my husband, they were the best decision I made. I highly recommend Turning Point Productions! The level of talent is amazing and you will not be disappointed. We will watch the video again and again! Thank you, Turning Point Productions!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Patricia P

Turning Point Productions is absolutely outstanding!!! I knew their work was good but when I watched our film trailer I cried, it was so good!!! They give you a trailer of the film about a month after the wedding and it is so incredible! They incorporate music with different... Read More pieces of your special day and it flows so beautifully! They also take time to try to get to know you as a couple which I thought was great. They are dependable and very helpful. ABSOLUTELY without a doubt the BEST wedding videographers!!! HIGHLY, highly recommended!

All we were hoping for and MORE!

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Caitlin S

Frank and his team from Turning Point Productions could not have done a better job. Frank was really interested in getting to know myself and Mark before the wedding so that in the end our video would reflect us and our personalities... and mission accomplished! The TPP team... Read More really stepped up to the plate on the day of and out did our expectatons. They were as excited and enthusastic about our day as we were but so unintrusive that at times we didn't even know they were there! They captured moments that we did not even know happened as well as all the great moments we did! The ammount of coverage we recieved was perfect and there is nothing that we felt got left out... Frank and his team's editing is beyond incredible! We have already watched the video about a 1,000 times and it will be viewed over and over forever. Thank you SO SO SO much to Frank and his team for giving us a wedding video and service that surpassed our expectations in everyway . The best!

2012-10-24T09:27:11 Response from Patricia, the member

Totally agree!!! AMAZING!

I Found You

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Eric M

Like many other bride and grooms, we combed the internet watching countless sample wedding videos and reading endless reviews. Finally after about almost of month of searching we found Turning Point Productions. Their cinematic videos blew us away with the perfect touches.... Read More They told each couple's stories in a tasteful unique way and even after watching what seemed like hundreds of videos, their trailers stood out from the bunch. So I took a chance and called them up late one night, suprisingly they picked up. I initially spoke to a gentleman who happened to be the owner. After speaking to many people, he really took the time to help me differentiate what set them apart aside from the video. I was impressed with their care, attention to detail, and not dismissing what I felt was important (which was how I felt with other companies that almost tried to anticipate what I wanted to say because they wanted to simply move on). On the day of the wedding, I met my videographer Kate Bartelt. I can't emphasize enough the professionalism and courtesy I experienced. We held our wedding in the courtyard of a New Leaf so many people in a small tight space. One of the things that I mentioned to her was that I wanted her to capture everything she needed but I didn't want to necessarily see her running around or blocking the view of guests. All through the wedding I was completely floored because I barely noticed her. I have been to a lot of weddings and the videographer was always everywhere and as a guest, that was always annoying to me so I wanted to make sure that my guests didn't have to contend with that. Actually, for parts of the wedding I was worried that Kate didn't capture enough because she was trying to be under the radar but after seeing my wedding trailer, my now wife and my jaws dropped at the amazing job she did. Needless to say, there were parts of the wedding that I though could have gone better...but the way that Kate captured the moments and was able to paint the beatiful picture through film to help tell our story was absolutely amazing! In closing, for those looking for the absolute best out there, go with Turning Point Productions, you won't regret it. Thank you Kate for helping us magically capture our special day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Nicolette T

We are sooooo glad we chose Turning Point Production to capture our wedding day!! They TRULY do such BEAUTIFUL work and make your video fit to who YOU are as a couple. They aren't your typical wedding day videographers they do what you call cinematography which requires them to... Read More go through and edit your video by personalizing it to tell a story just like you would a movie. All the highlights are captured and you would never even know that they were there filming thats how good they are!! I would reccommend them to anyone, just like in all things you get what you pay for!! :)

Amazing Videographer!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Sari Z

We hired Turning Point as our videographer. Although we have not received our final video yet, they were on time and did a professional job on the day of my wedding. The video trailer that they delivered a few weeks after the wedding literally brought me to tears. The crew i had... Read More was simply amazing and i am confident the final video will be all that and more :) Thank you Turning Point for being the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Naile B

I cannot imagine not having my wedding video as I write this review. At the beginning, when looking at prices of a regular video service, versus paying more for a professionally edited film, I had my doubts. I had seen some wedding films/trailers before, and I saw some from... Read More Turning Point. We emailed them to get a quote, and some of the specifics we would want in our video. Eventually, we agreed on a price, with two cameraman who would film us in Chicago first at my hanna night, then a couple weeks after fly with us to Mexico for our wedding. I will start writing my thoughts about the video in just a bit, but before I get to that, I should say, we greatly enjoyed Josh and Frank’s company. We met them because of this wedding video, and they became valued guests of our wedding, and good friends. As the bride, I appreciated Josh inspiring me to capture the moment as I tended to get caught with trivialities of the time. He not only captures good shots as a part of his job, I have come believe, he lives that way. Our wedding video was worth every single penny we paid. The wedding night goes by so fast, and you barely remember some of the events that take place. We have a wedding trailer, a wedding film, and a bonus CD with full speeches. Nobody ever watches the unedited continuous wedding recordings. They get too boring. Every single person who watches our wedding video is very impressed by how professionally it’s done. Both the shots, and the editing is excellent. It captures the most remarkable parts of the wedding. The married couples who watch our video always say they wished they had a video like ours. I strongly recommend every couple to get a professionally recorded and edited film, and Turning Point has done a tremendous job for ours. We gave them the specifics we wanted, as in the type of music, beat, shots we would prefer to have. There was one song we didn’t like, and Kate was happy to change the song to another one we chose. They were very understanding with us and our video turned out much better than we ever imagined it to be. Thank you Josh, Frank and Kate. Thank you Turning Point. You’ll always be a part of our lives.

Capture the essence of your day

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Kristen M

My husband and I used Turning Point Productions to capture our August 16, 2014 wedding. We recently saw the video trailer that our videographer, Katie, produced and we were absolutely blown away. Katie did an incredible job of creating a 3 minute video that captured the essence... Read More of our entire day- we can't wait to see the full video. Katie is a true professional with an eye for capturing both the understated moments as well as the big moments, and she does it while floating silently in the background. She also worked well with all of our vendors, too. For the months leading up to our wedding, we worked with Frank to coordinate details and he was also professional and timely in his responses. We highly recommend Turning Point Productions to anyone looking for a company that will create an amazing cinematic experience to capture your wedding. Everyone is so talented- You will not regret it. -Update 3/22/2015: We received our full wedding video a few weeks ago and we LOVED it. Katie did a phenomenal job putting our wedding day story together and captured everything we wanted in such a beautiful, fluid way. She incorporated our favorite songs, edited the speeches perfectly and incorporated all of the little details that were so important to us. She turned a full wedding day into a beautiful 20 minute feature that really allowed us to relive it all over again. We love sharing it with our friends and family. So wonderful.

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Hilary S

We watch our trailer from our weeding almost every day still and we have been married for a few months now! Turning Point did such an amazing job and I can't wait to see the full movie! They are easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Turning Point Productions--AWESOME!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Ashli S

We had an intimate wedding in the city, so it was very important that we felt comfortable with our videographer, Kate was amazing. She fit right in and most of the time I didn't even notice her shooting us. We've received our trailer and it made us cry! So good; we can't wait... Read More for the full video! I would highly recommend Kate at Turning Point Productions, she was fantastic!

Video Review

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jessica R

Great product. They stayed longer and did a wonderful job. We adore our video and will keep it as a perfect memory from our wedding day!

Best. Videographers. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Megan M

I highly recommend Turning Point Productions. Not only is our wedding video beautiful but the styling makes you feel like you are reliving it all over again! Plus the wedding teaser trailers are wonderful. All my family, friends, co-workers, etc. have loved our wedding video and... Read More can't believe the quality. Do yourself a favor and look into booking Turning Point Productions for your special day :)

Reviewed on 3/02/2014 Erin L

Turning Point Productions is extremely talented and they created an absolutely spectacular wedding video for me and my husband to have forever. They captured everything that we could have hoped for and more. They were non-intrusive which was one of my biggest concerns, I didn't... Read More even know they were there! I would recommend TPP to anyone that was looking for a wedding videographer, they are sure to exceed expectations!

TPP is #1

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Sarah P

Frank and his TPP team are incomparable. Very creative, professional, and personable- and VERY non-intrusive on your wedding day! We worked with Kate and she was absolutely AWESOME. Our wedding video is our most treasured reminder of our wedding- my husband and I were both... Read More crying the video was THAT good! If you want to make sure all those little special moments are captured on your big day and interwoven into a spectacular and personal wedding video, the obvious choice is TPP!

So creative

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Dorin C

A couple different friends used Frank and his crew, and we knew right away we had to use them as well. They don't do your traditional cheesy wedding video, which we love. We're currently waiting to see the trailer from our wedding - I can't wait to see what he's done with the... Read More footage. It's really something unique that we can treasure forever.

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Tana D

Frank and his team in Turning Points Productions went above and beyond for our wedding! They were early to our event and ready to go, both of the videographers were very discreet and professional. We didn't have to wait long to see our teaser video, and when we saw it we were... Read More amazed! The packet of questions that we filled out was truly followed, and they kept our comments in mind when creating our film! Our video was shipped to us when it was all finished, and we have watched it multiple times!! Each time we watch it we find something new. I would highly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Christine C

Great company with great people. Can't give a review on the finished product yet because we have yet to see it but I have full confidence that it will be amazing! Wish we would have had more time to incorporate some of Frank's ideas but sadly we were running behind, but even... Read More without them I am sure it is great!!

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Judy P

If you are looking for something beyond the standard videography, FRANK at Turning Point Productions is your man. I had reviewed several companies prior to findng TPP, and was incredibly impressed by the videos I saw. I thought I wanted the traditional cookie cutter basic... Read More video to capture all of our special wedding day moments... but then I was sent a short form video developed for another couple by Turning Point. It was the most beautiful montage of a wedding day that I have ever seen. It was expertly crafted to blend unique moments with meaningful music, like a true MOVIE of your big day that can be watched over and over again. We were just married a few weeks ago, and Frank's team was amazing. We hardly noticed they were there filming the entire day, and I am so excited to see the finished product. While it was more expensive than I anticipated, I think you absolutely get what you pay for!!

More than just wedding videography

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Al H

My wife and I were married in August 2010, and Frank and Josh were our videographers. To be honest, my wife happened upon Turning Point's website just browsing the web, not searching all the typical venues you'd think of when shopping around for wedding vendors (as I was... Read More doing). Based on the previous work we saw on the website, and from the initial discussions with Frank, we felt like we'd at the very least get a professionally shot and edited video of our wedding, for an affordable price and it would be done relatively easily. The more we worked with Frank through the pre-wedding planning process, the checklists, and preparing for the shooting of our "love story", the more we got the feeling that we'd be getting much more than a wedding video though. Not only was Frank able to cook up an awesome way to condense our 3-year relationship history into a beautiful 5-minute love story (that everyone at our reception loved, btw), he and Josh put a creative spin on our entire wedding that let's us see the day from our family and friends' point of view also.

Great Video!

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Carrie H

My husband and I enjoyed working with Turning Point. We had a blast at our wedding and never felt the cameras were in the way. We love watching our video and showing our family. We look forward to recapping our special day through the video each year on our anniversary.

Great Videographers!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Genni M

We made a great choice by choosing Turning Point to film our wedding! They exceded our expectations.

Absolutely Awesome Videography

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Rachel A

We were referred to Turning Point by friends and what good friends they are! Absolutely LOVED Elias and Josh! They made us feel totally comfortable and had such great ideas! We can't wait to see the finished result! If it turns out anything like our friends' we will be even... Read More happier!

Turning Point Productions

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Lau K

Such nice guys. Never got in the way, but seemed to get great shots. We were very happy and impressed with them!

TO Turning Point Productions