There are moments which mark our lives.

Moments when you realize your story will be changed forever. Moments that divide time into two parts; before this, and after this… This is your moment, your turning point and on your special day, through the eyes of our wedding filmmakers, we will tell your story and it will be magnificent.

Documentary

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

255 Lynbrook Dr, Bloomingdale, IL Chicago and Destination Weddings (630) 709-3845

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Mia J

We could not be happier with our video and their magical editing skills....our best man struggled with his speech and Turning Point Productions captured his thoughtful points and left out the nerves. I would recommend them for any and all weddings. We are forever grateful!

I Found You

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Eric M

Like many other bride and grooms, we combed the internet watching countless sample wedding videos and reading endless reviews. Finally after about almost of month of searching we found Turning Point Productions. Their cinematic videos blew us away with the perfect touches.... Read More They told each couple's stories in a tasteful unique way and even after watching what seemed like hundreds of videos, their trailers stood out from the bunch. So I took a chance and called them up late one night, suprisingly they picked up. I initially spoke to a gentleman who happened to be the owner. After speaking to many people, he really took the time to help me differentiate what set them apart aside from the video. I was impressed with their care, attention to detail, and not dismissing what I felt was important (which was how I felt with other companies that almost tried to anticipate what I wanted to say because they wanted to simply move on). On the day of the wedding, I met my videographer Kate Bartelt. I can't emphasize enough the professionalism and courtesy I experienced. We held our wedding in the courtyard of a New Leaf so many people in a small tight space. One of the things that I mentioned to her was that I wanted her to capture everything she needed but I didn't want to necessarily see her running around or blocking the view of guests. All through the wedding I was completely floored because I barely noticed her. I have been to a lot of weddings and the videographer was always everywhere and as a guest, that was always annoying to me so I wanted to make sure that my guests didn't have to contend with that. Actually, for parts of the wedding I was worried that Kate didn't capture enough because she was trying to be under the radar but after seeing my wedding trailer, my now wife and my jaws dropped at the amazing job she did. Needless to say, there were parts of the wedding that I though could have gone better...but the way that Kate captured the moments and was able to paint the beatiful picture through film to help tell our story was absolutely amazing! In closing, for those looking for the absolute best out there, go with Turning Point Productions, you won't regret it. Thank you Kate for helping us magically capture our special day.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Patricia P

Turning Point Productions is absolutely outstanding!!! I knew their work was good but when I watched our film trailer I cried, it was so good!!! They give you a trailer of the film about a month after the wedding and it is so incredible! They incorporate music with different... Read More pieces of your special day and it flows so beautifully! They also take time to try to get to know you as a couple which I thought was great. They are dependable and very helpful. ABSOLUTELY without a doubt the BEST wedding videographers!!! HIGHLY, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Karolina W

We hired Turning Point Productions for our Videographer. Mike was our Videographer, showed up on time, and dealt with us changing our morning first look plan due to weather. He still showed up on time with only a 15 minute heads up text. He was nice, made us feel comfortable,... Read More and we can't wait to see the video! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tracey J

I loved working with Turning Point Productions! I was looking for a videographer who could provide the best return on investment, trying to strike a balance between cost and quality of video, and Turning Point absolutely delivered. I'll be honest, our videographer did an amazing... Read More job of capturing the day but never being in our way or interrupting the moment. I adore our wedding trailer which they were quick to turnaround for us, and can't wait to see the rest.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Caitlin M

When searching for a videographer for our wedding (May 21, 2016), we really wanted a company that produced unique wedding videos; different from all the other (boring, generic, cheesy) wedding videos out there. After watching several of the wedding trailers on the Turning Point... Read More website, we fell in love with the creative film-like videos they produced, the stories they told, the emotions they captured, the music, angles, composition, everything!! Once you book with them, they ask you to fill out a questionnaire online prior to the day, which helps them understand your relationship, wedding style, taste in music and movies, as well as any special moments you want them to capture. We chose the package with 2 “cinematographers" in order to capture both the bride and groom getting ready, as well as different angles and extra footage throughout the day. With 2 videographers and 2 photographers, we were worried about feeling overwhelmed and bombarded, but both teams worked so well together we never felt that way whatsoever. As a matter of fact, the cinematographers did so much behind the scenes work and blended into the surroundings, we barely even knew they were there most of the time! We had the pleasure to work with Kate and Mike. They were both extremely professional, talented, fun, and gave great advice for the shots. Upon receiving our Wedding Trailer (about 2 minutes long) we were absolutely blown away (and in tears). I am pretty sure we watched it over 30 times the first day we received it and still watch it at least once a week. Not only is it special to relive the day again and again, but the quality and way it was composed with the music and motions synced together made it better than we could ever have imagined. The fact that they captured our true emotions throughout the day and so many special moments in a 2 minute trailer is simply incredible! They truly produce one-of-a-kind films. To say we are excited to see our full movie this fall is an understatement. Do not hesitate to book with Turning Point Productions. You will not be disappointed!!

Best Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Let me start by saying that my wife and I placed a significant importance on our wedding video while planning our wedding. We spent days trying to figure out who we wanted to capture the most important day of our lives. We stumbled upon Turning Point, saw a few videos and made... Read More the decision to entrust them with this task. From the very start, turning point was incredible. Frequently checking in on us, keeping us up to date with progress, etc. On the day of, our videographers showed up, and pretty much blended in with our families, occasionally asking us for an action shot. They were FUNNY, courteous, and also very professional. They were extremely respectful at our church, with our families, and all of the religious officials. Finally...we receive our wedding trailer...the one we have been DYING to see. As more and more of our friends posted their videos from "the best in the business" they all seemed to lack personality, character, and anything that would make it unforgettable. Nervously, we opened up the link to our video, hit play, and let us tell you...it was AMAZING. They captured every moment flawlessly. Captured our personalities and threw them onto the screen and made complete strangers feel like they already knew us (or so we're told by co-workers haha) We can't begin to describe how incredible this video was, and how amazing the staff at Turning Point were. I would recommend Turning Point to anyone and everyone. And truth be told, outside of actually getting married, this video was easily the best part. Thank you SO MUCH to the crew at Turning Point for making this possible!!

Turning Point Productions

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Emily H

We used this company for our videographer after seeing the amazing video they made for my friend's wedding. They were a little expensive, but I wanted to use them because they did such great work for my friend. Since they were slightly out of my price range I asked if they... Read More would be able to bring the price down and film for a shorter period of time. The owner was wonderful and brought the price down for me, without taking away any of the filming time. They were very open to communication and always answered any questions in a timely manner. The day of the wedding our videographer was wonderful and very professional. We were blown away by the final product, as they made a beautiful wedding video and highlight video for us. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone getting married! They were definitely worth the price.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Jamie B

Katie from turning point was the videographer at our wedding, she was amazing!! She made you feel comfortable and was very easy to work with. The final product was beyond anything we imagined! Definitely worth the money, I highly recommend Katie and this company.

Just awesome!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lizzie H

When you decide to pick a videographer you never know how it will turn out, but you trust they know what they are doing. From the start, Turning Point made an conscious effort to talk through the wedding details and get as much information as they could prior to the wedding. Our... Read More videographer showed up a little early to capture some extra moments and she was so easy to work with. I loved that it didn't feel like anyone was video tapping while we were in the moment. I would highly recommend them. Good quality, great service and just plain awesome!

Cinematastic

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Nicolette T

We are sooooo glad we chose Turning Point Production to capture our wedding day!! They TRULY do such BEAUTIFUL work and make your video fit to who YOU are as a couple. They aren't your typical wedding day videographers they do what you call cinematography which requires them to... Read More go through and edit your video by personalizing it to tell a story just like you would a movie. All the highlights are captured and you would never even know that they were there filming thats how good they are!! I would reccommend them to anyone, just like in all things you get what you pay for!! :)

Amazing Videographer!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Sari Z

We hired Turning Point as our videographer. Although we have not received our final video yet, they were on time and did a professional job on the day of my wedding. The video trailer that they delivered a few weeks after the wedding literally brought me to tears. The crew i had... Read More was simply amazing and i am confident the final video will be all that and more :) Thank you Turning Point for being the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Naile B

I cannot imagine not having my wedding video as I write this review. At the beginning, when looking at prices of a regular video service, versus paying more for a professionally edited film, I had my doubts. I had seen some wedding films/trailers before, and I saw some from... Read More Turning Point. We emailed them to get a quote, and some of the specifics we would want in our video. Eventually, we agreed on a price, with two cameraman who would film us in Chicago first at my hanna night, then a couple weeks after fly with us to Mexico for our wedding. I will start writing my thoughts about the video in just a bit, but before I get to that, I should say, we greatly enjoyed Josh and Frank’s company. We met them because of this wedding video, and they became valued guests of our wedding, and good friends. As the bride, I appreciated Josh inspiring me to capture the moment as I tended to get caught with trivialities of the time. He not only captures good shots as a part of his job, I have come believe, he lives that way. Our wedding video was worth every single penny we paid. The wedding night goes by so fast, and you barely remember some of the events that take place. We have a wedding trailer, a wedding film, and a bonus CD with full speeches. Nobody ever watches the unedited continuous wedding recordings. They get too boring. Every single person who watches our wedding video is very impressed by how professionally it’s done. Both the shots, and the editing is excellent. It captures the most remarkable parts of the wedding. The married couples who watch our video always say they wished they had a video like ours. I strongly recommend every couple to get a professionally recorded and edited film, and Turning Point has done a tremendous job for ours. We gave them the specifics we wanted, as in the type of music, beat, shots we would prefer to have. There was one song we didn’t like, and Kate was happy to change the song to another one we chose. They were very understanding with us and our video turned out much better than we ever imagined it to be. Thank you Josh, Frank and Kate. Thank you Turning Point. You’ll always be a part of our lives.

Capture the essence of your day

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Kristen M

My husband and I used Turning Point Productions to capture our August 16, 2014 wedding. We recently saw the video trailer that our videographer, Katie, produced and we were absolutely blown away. Katie did an incredible job of creating a 3 minute video that captured the essence... Read More of our entire day- we can't wait to see the full video. Katie is a true professional with an eye for capturing both the understated moments as well as the big moments, and she does it while floating silently in the background. She also worked well with all of our vendors, too. For the months leading up to our wedding, we worked with Frank to coordinate details and he was also professional and timely in his responses. We highly recommend Turning Point Productions to anyone looking for a company that will create an amazing cinematic experience to capture your wedding. Everyone is so talented- You will not regret it. -Update 3/22/2015: We received our full wedding video a few weeks ago and we LOVED it. Katie did a phenomenal job putting our wedding day story together and captured everything we wanted in such a beautiful, fluid way. She incorporated our favorite songs, edited the speeches perfectly and incorporated all of the little details that were so important to us. She turned a full wedding day into a beautiful 20 minute feature that really allowed us to relive it all over again. We love sharing it with our friends and family. So wonderful.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Hilary S

We watch our trailer from our weeding almost every day still and we have been married for a few months now! Turning Point did such an amazing job and I can't wait to see the full movie! They are easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Turning Point Productions--AWESOME!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Ashli S

We had an intimate wedding in the city, so it was very important that we felt comfortable with our videographer, Kate was amazing. She fit right in and most of the time I didn't even notice her shooting us. We've received our trailer and it made us cry! So good; we can't wait... Read More for the full video! I would highly recommend Kate at Turning Point Productions, she was fantastic!

Video Review

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jessica R

Great product. They stayed longer and did a wonderful job. We adore our video and will keep it as a perfect memory from our wedding day!

Best. Videographers. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Megan M

I highly recommend Turning Point Productions. Not only is our wedding video beautiful but the styling makes you feel like you are reliving it all over again! Plus the wedding teaser trailers are wonderful. All my family, friends, co-workers, etc. have loved our wedding video and... Read More can't believe the quality. Do yourself a favor and look into booking Turning Point Productions for your special day :)

Hire them now!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

I cannot express how wonderful Turning Point was to work with. They let us do all phone interviews in the planning process (meeting in person just was not possible due to busy schedules). They called back and responded very quickly, and were upfront with all pricing info, which... Read More is difficult with some videographers. But most importantly, they created the most beautiful wedding DVD and trailer for us that I have ever seen. They made it a point to not just duplicate what our photographer shot, which a lot of videographers do and I don't like. They really captured the mood of the day in such a pretty way. Their work speaks for itself. Also inportant to note, no one noticed them all day. Sometimes you go to weddings and all you see is the photographer and videographer's backs. Not the case. They somehow managed to get all these beautiful moments, while not being intrusive or taking away from the moment. I loved working with Turning Point, and hope we have something else they can record for us someday!

TPP is OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 3/02/2014 Erin L

Turning Point Productions is extremely talented and they created an absolutely spectacular wedding video for me and my husband to have forever. They captured everything that we could have hoped for and more. They were non-intrusive which was one of my biggest concerns, I didn't... Read More even know they were there! I would recommend TPP to anyone that was looking for a wedding videographer, they are sure to exceed expectations!

TPP is #1

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Sarah P

Frank and his TPP team are incomparable. Very creative, professional, and personable- and VERY non-intrusive on your wedding day! We worked with Kate and she was absolutely AWESOME. Our wedding video is our most treasured reminder of our wedding- my husband and I were both... Read More crying the video was THAT good! If you want to make sure all those little special moments are captured on your big day and interwoven into a spectacular and personal wedding video, the obvious choice is TPP!

Incredibly Talented!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Amber S

Frank and his people are incredible! They are so fun and professional and they captured so many moments that I would never have seen - like the little glances that my husband and I had to each other while standing in front of our family and friends, and the hilarious dance... Read More moves of our guests, or the funny mannerisms of the little kids in our wedding party! Also, our video is very "us." They take the time to get to know you and your partner, so the video truly is a representation of the beginning of your life together. Besides the decision to marry my husband, they were the best decision I made. I highly recommend Turning Point Productions! The level of talent is amazing and you will not be disappointed. We will watch the video again and again! Thank you, Turning Point Productions!

So creative

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Dorin C

A couple different friends used Frank and his crew, and we knew right away we had to use them as well. They don't do your traditional cheesy wedding video, which we love. We're currently waiting to see the trailer from our wedding - I can't wait to see what he's done with the... Read More footage. It's really something unique that we can treasure forever.

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Tana D

Frank and his team in Turning Points Productions went above and beyond for our wedding! They were early to our event and ready to go, both of the videographers were very discreet and professional. We didn't have to wait long to see our teaser video, and when we saw it we were... Read More amazed! The packet of questions that we filled out was truly followed, and they kept our comments in mind when creating our film! Our video was shipped to us when it was all finished, and we have watched it multiple times!! Each time we watch it we find something new. I would highly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Christine C

Great company with great people. Can't give a review on the finished product yet because we have yet to see it but I have full confidence that it will be amazing! Wish we would have had more time to incorporate some of Frank's ideas but sadly we were running behind, but even... Read More without them I am sure it is great!!

Frank Grumeretz

I started Turning Point Productions in 2007 as a 1 man shop. There's been a lot of long hours, late nights and little sleep or free time, but people have fallen in love with our wedding videos and the company has grown into a collection of artists who make me proud with every single wedding film we produce. Nowadays, I concentrate more on running the business and work in a producer role rather than shooting and editing, but I still get to do both on occasion. I spend my free time with my wife Kim, son Jack and daughter Kaitlyn being a dad and husband. To me that's the best job of all.

Start a Conversation!