There are moments which mark our lives.

Moments when you realize your story will be changed forever. Moments that divide time into two parts; before this, and after this… This is your moment, your turning point and on your special day, through the eyes of our wedding filmmakers, we will tell your story and it will be magnificent.

Artistic, Lifestyle

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

255 Lynbrook Dr, Bloomingdale, IL Chicago and Destination Weddings (630) 709-3845

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Robyn O

Where do I begin?!! I cannot give enough praise to the team at Turning Point Productions. My husband is a wedding videographer, so we had very high expectations for our video, and let me say this- it surpassed our wildest dreams! They were respectful and thorough throughout our... Read More planning process, really listened to our needs, and DELIVERED our vision. On the day of the wedding, our videographer captured such unique, creative moments- listening to us, calming me down, and allowing input without being overbearing. After the wedding, we received our initial video within 1 month and my husband, family, friends and I have been raving about our video and still talking about it. Our editor put together a video that truly captured my husband and I- a bit of romance mixed with humor and all the best moments from our day. I can't wait to see the full product. Choosing Turning Point ended up being one of my favorite decisions throughout my wedding and I love that I can rewatch our beautiful day over and over- it's priceless. THANK YOU! I would recommend this company over and over!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Nicole I

This was a recommendation from our wedding planner, and honestly they are the best. At the wedding, I BARELY saw them. When we saw the trailer we were blown away. It was seriously like a movie. They were my favorite vendor. Definitely worth the price.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jordin B

Turning Point Productions does not disappoint. Just watch the videos.. What you see is what you get and you will fall in love!! We just received our trailer and can not wait to get our entire video. As a bride with high expectations I can say this company is more than great,... Read More and you do not need to think twice! Be sure to talk to Kim about what you are looking for and she will help guide and advise you on what the right package is for you. They make the whole process extremely easy and months leading up you to your wedding you will fill out a questionnaire so they don't miss a beat. Also, if you have a little extra $$$ I do recommend throwing in an hour of the drone if you want amazing aerial shots of your venue and guests! We loved it following ceremony through cocktail hour and our guests got a kick out of it too. Mike was our cinematographer, and man was he great. He and my photographer worked so well together and really went above and beyond. You also barely even noticed they were there! Can't say it enough, don't hesitate.. Just book it !!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kim T

Turning Point was 100% the best choice we made to capture our wedding. A year later and we still watch our DVD. The gag reel is our favorite! It’s pretty great to have and to share with family and friends as well as to remember our awesome day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Michael W

Turning point was the best choice I made at my wedding, besides my choice of bride :). The creativity of the videographers and their great easy going personalities made the day go by so easily. They captured our most cherished moments and ones we didn't even know had... Read More happened. Our wedding is now like a cinematic dream that we can watch over and over again. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to save their wedding day in beautiful cinema.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alexandra G

My husband and I recently received our wedding trailer from Turning Point Productions. The video quickly brought us to happy tears! It was truly the best day of our lives and their company was able to capture the best moments so that we can relive our day whenever we want! I'd... Read More definitely recommend using this company. They are so great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sarah T

Turning Point Production was all we ever wanted and more! From the moment we first had contact with them they were willing to work with us to help make our wedding day amazing. They are very affordable and their work is picture (or in this case video) perfect. On our... Read More wedding day our videographer did a great job! He was very behind the scenes about capturing the day which I appreciated. He and my photographer easily got along and made sure they were on the same page from the very beginning. He checked in with me several times throughout the day to ensure he was capturing it all the way I wanted. He even stayed an extra half an hour or so to capture more dancing since when my 8 hours had ended we had just started dancing! I truly loved the outcome of our video. We loved sharing it with our friends and family and enjoy watching it every anniversary. It is something my husband and I will hold dear to my heart for many years to come as it lets us relive one of the best days of our lives together! I have recommended their service to many of my friends and would recommend it to you as well! Thank you Turning Point Production for your amazing and hard work! My husband and I greatly appreciate it!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Molly M

I can't speak highly enough about Turning Point Productions. My husband and I were completely wowed by our trailer, as well as our friends and family. I lost track of how many times I've watched it and my wedding was only 3 months ago. The trailer was finished only one month... Read More after the wedding, which is unheard of! Choosing Turning Point Productions was our best wedding decision. The owner, cinematographers, and videographers have all done an incredible job and we couldn't be happier with the end result.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jeanette K

The team at Turning Point Productions did a remarkable job on our wedding video. We watch our video every anniversary and we couldn't be happier. I love that we can look back on one of the most special days of our lives and laugh and cry and re-live it all whenever we want.... Read More Turning Point was recommended to my husband and me. And we have recommended them to many of our friends. Everyone I know that has had their wedding filmed by them has had all of their expectations exceeded. I've had multiple people tell me that my video was one of the coolest they have ever seen. And that's what is great with Turning Point Productions, they custom the video to fit the couple. They took the time to learn about who we were and then ran with it. I would recommend them to anyone like I king to get married. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Anna D

We booked Turning Point for our June wedding and are so glad we did! I researched and researched and fell in love with their videos online. They are a great, welcoming team and extremely efficient with their time. We had such a fabulous day with them capturing our special... Read More moments. We initially did not plan on having a videographer and we are so glad we made the choice to go with Turning Point. It is so great to re-live the day, hear the speeches and see all of the funny & sweet moments you might have missed. Also, get the extra videographer…makes a difference to see both your reactions and the guests :) Book them, you will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Meghan O

I searched and searched for a good wedding photographer that was affordable and captured the whole atmosphere of the wedding. I didn't want just a montage of me and my husband, but more of all the things we were missing out during pictures and talking to people and thanking our... Read More guests. I loved our trailer and our wedding video and, as partial as I am, it is one of the best I have seen out there. I watch my trailer on bad days for a quick pick me up and it makes me smile every time. Thank you Turning Point Productions!!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Haley J

Turning Point Productions is truly in a league or their own. Our wedding night was captured perfectly and our video (and trailer) conveys our unique love story to a tee. Watching our video brings tears to my eyes and a smile from ear to ear every time I watch. Turning Point... Read More brings such a beautiful and fresh approach to all of their work and I feel so lucky to have our wedding day represented with such individuality, style, and grace.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Veronica C

Turning Point did a wonderful job with our wedding videotaped. I was a little nervousness about how's it would turn out just because we dn't pick the music or anything, but somehow from the questionairre they were able to tap into our style and create a video that almost... Read More brought me to tears. I love it!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Lawrence Y

My husband and I recently received our wedding DVD and can I just say... feels. We are both happy with the DVD. We received this about 6 months after our wedding day. Our "trailer" came out around September, only 1 month after our wedding. So they work fast! I'll be honest by... Read More saying that finding a videographer that fits you is SO hard. I think TPP was the 3rd vendor we researched. My husband did most of the communicating with Frank leading up to our big day and had no issues whatsoever. The day of our wedding, the videographers were AMAZING and polite. We had them come early to my hotel to film part of that and the first look. The rest of the day, I didn't even notice them filming. They were professional and just blended into the background. We are extremely happy with the process, and the result. I would recommend them to all couples looking for a video vendor!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Karolina W

We hired Turning Point Productions for our Videographer. Mike was our Videographer, showed up on time, and dealt with us changing our morning first look plan due to weather. He still showed up on time with only a 15 minute heads up text. He was nice, made us feel comfortable,... Read More and we can't wait to see the video! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tracey J

I loved working with Turning Point Productions! I was looking for a videographer who could provide the best return on investment, trying to strike a balance between cost and quality of video, and Turning Point absolutely delivered. I'll be honest, our videographer did an amazing... Read More job of capturing the day but never being in our way or interrupting the moment. I adore our wedding trailer which they were quick to turnaround for us, and can't wait to see the rest.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Mia J

We could not be happier with our video and their magical editing skills....our best man struggled with his speech and Turning Point Productions captured his thoughtful points and left out the nerves. I would recommend them for any and all weddings. We are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Caitlin M

When searching for a videographer for our wedding (May 21, 2016), we really wanted a company that produced unique wedding videos; different from all the other (boring, generic, cheesy) wedding videos out there. After watching several of the wedding trailers on the Turning Point... Read More website, we fell in love with the creative film-like videos they produced, the stories they told, the emotions they captured, the music, angles, composition, everything!! Once you book with them, they ask you to fill out a questionnaire online prior to the day, which helps them understand your relationship, wedding style, taste in music and movies, as well as any special moments you want them to capture. We chose the package with 2 “cinematographers" in order to capture both the bride and groom getting ready, as well as different angles and extra footage throughout the day. With 2 videographers and 2 photographers, we were worried about feeling overwhelmed and bombarded, but both teams worked so well together we never felt that way whatsoever. As a matter of fact, the cinematographers did so much behind the scenes work and blended into the surroundings, we barely even knew they were there most of the time! We had the pleasure to work with Kate and Mike. They were both extremely professional, talented, fun, and gave great advice for the shots. Upon receiving our Wedding Trailer (about 2 minutes long) we were absolutely blown away (and in tears). I am pretty sure we watched it over 30 times the first day we received it and still watch it at least once a week. Not only is it special to relive the day again and again, but the quality and way it was composed with the music and motions synced together made it better than we could ever have imagined. The fact that they captured our true emotions throughout the day and so many special moments in a 2 minute trailer is simply incredible! They truly produce one-of-a-kind films. To say we are excited to see our full movie this fall is an understatement. Do not hesitate to book with Turning Point Productions. You will not be disappointed!!

Best Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Let me start by saying that my wife and I placed a significant importance on our wedding video while planning our wedding. We spent days trying to figure out who we wanted to capture the most important day of our lives. We stumbled upon Turning Point, saw a few videos and made... Read More the decision to entrust them with this task. From the very start, turning point was incredible. Frequently checking in on us, keeping us up to date with progress, etc. On the day of, our videographers showed up, and pretty much blended in with our families, occasionally asking us for an action shot. They were FUNNY, courteous, and also very professional. They were extremely respectful at our church, with our families, and all of the religious officials. Finally...we receive our wedding trailer...the one we have been DYING to see. As more and more of our friends posted their videos from "the best in the business" they all seemed to lack personality, character, and anything that would make it unforgettable. Nervously, we opened up the link to our video, hit play, and let us tell you...it was AMAZING. They captured every moment flawlessly. Captured our personalities and threw them onto the screen and made complete strangers feel like they already knew us (or so we're told by co-workers haha) We can't begin to describe how incredible this video was, and how amazing the staff at Turning Point were. I would recommend Turning Point to anyone and everyone. And truth be told, outside of actually getting married, this video was easily the best part. Thank you SO MUCH to the crew at Turning Point for making this possible!!

Turning Point Productions

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Emily H

We used this company for our videographer after seeing the amazing video they made for my friend's wedding. They were a little expensive, but I wanted to use them because they did such great work for my friend. Since they were slightly out of my price range I asked if they... Read More would be able to bring the price down and film for a shorter period of time. The owner was wonderful and brought the price down for me, without taking away any of the filming time. They were very open to communication and always answered any questions in a timely manner. The day of the wedding our videographer was wonderful and very professional. We were blown away by the final product, as they made a beautiful wedding video and highlight video for us. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone getting married! They were definitely worth the price.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Jamie B

Katie from turning point was the videographer at our wedding, she was amazing!! She made you feel comfortable and was very easy to work with. The final product was beyond anything we imagined! Definitely worth the money, I highly recommend Katie and this company.

I Found You

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Eric M

Like many other bride and grooms, we combed the internet watching countless sample wedding videos and reading endless reviews. Finally after about almost of month of searching we found Turning Point Productions. Their cinematic videos blew us away with the perfect touches.... Read More They told each couple's stories in a tasteful unique way and even after watching what seemed like hundreds of videos, their trailers stood out from the bunch. So I took a chance and called them up late one night, suprisingly they picked up. I initially spoke to a gentleman who happened to be the owner. After speaking to many people, he really took the time to help me differentiate what set them apart aside from the video. I was impressed with their care, attention to detail, and not dismissing what I felt was important (which was how I felt with other companies that almost tried to anticipate what I wanted to say because they wanted to simply move on). On the day of the wedding, I met my videographer Kate Bartelt. I can't emphasize enough the professionalism and courtesy I experienced. We held our wedding in the courtyard of a New Leaf so many people in a small tight space. One of the things that I mentioned to her was that I wanted her to capture everything she needed but I didn't want to necessarily see her running around or blocking the view of guests. All through the wedding I was completely floored because I barely noticed her. I have been to a lot of weddings and the videographer was always everywhere and as a guest, that was always annoying to me so I wanted to make sure that my guests didn't have to contend with that. Actually, for parts of the wedding I was worried that Kate didn't capture enough because she was trying to be under the radar but after seeing my wedding trailer, my now wife and my jaws dropped at the amazing job she did. Needless to say, there were parts of the wedding that I though could have gone better...but the way that Kate captured the moments and was able to paint the beatiful picture through film to help tell our story was absolutely amazing! In closing, for those looking for the absolute best out there, go with Turning Point Productions, you won't regret it. Thank you Kate for helping us magically capture our special day.

Just awesome!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lizzie H

When you decide to pick a videographer you never know how it will turn out, but you trust they know what they are doing. From the start, Turning Point made an conscious effort to talk through the wedding details and get as much information as they could prior to the wedding. Our... Read More videographer showed up a little early to capture some extra moments and she was so easy to work with. I loved that it didn't feel like anyone was video tapping while we were in the moment. I would highly recommend them. Good quality, great service and just plain awesome!

Cinematastic

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Nicolette T

We are sooooo glad we chose Turning Point Production to capture our wedding day!! They TRULY do such BEAUTIFUL work and make your video fit to who YOU are as a couple. They aren't your typical wedding day videographers they do what you call cinematography which requires them to... Read More go through and edit your video by personalizing it to tell a story just like you would a movie. All the highlights are captured and you would never even know that they were there filming thats how good they are!! I would reccommend them to anyone, just like in all things you get what you pay for!! :)

Amazing Videographer!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Sari Z

We hired Turning Point as our videographer. Although we have not received our final video yet, they were on time and did a professional job on the day of my wedding. The video trailer that they delivered a few weeks after the wedding literally brought me to tears. The crew i had... Read More was simply amazing and i am confident the final video will be all that and more :) Thank you Turning Point for being the best!!!

Frank Grumeretz

I started Turning Point Productions in 2007 as a 1 man shop. There's been a lot of long hours, late nights and little sleep or free time, but people have fallen in love with our wedding videos and the company has grown into a collection of artists who make me proud with every single wedding film we produce. Nowadays, I concentrate more on running the business and work in a producer role rather than shooting and editing, but I still get to do both on occasion. I spend my free time with my wife Kim, son Jack and daughter Kaitlyn being a dad and husband. To me that's the best job of all.