Book Your Wedding with Tuscan Hall Banquet Center - TH Catering

A BALLROOM IN WAUKESHA, WI

Standing on beautiful Delafield Street in the graceful town of Waukesha, Wisconsin, the Tuscan Hall Banquet Center provides an elegant location for indoor celebrations. Called Waukesha's Hidden Gem, the Tuscan Hall Banquet Center's refurbished interior and manicured grounds invite to-be-weds to enjoy the natural beauty of the hall and its location.

The Banquet Center. This space is the largest single interior room for wedding and reception celebrations. Seating up to 250 guests, the Banquet Center's high ceilings and exposed beams give it a European feel. The tall stone fireplace adds a cozy light to evening ceremonies while the glittering chandeliers cast an elegant glow over the room. Pretty curtained windows overlook the grounds, while gleaming hardwood floors invite guests to dance the night away. Whether your celebration has a winter wonderland theme or is a sultry summer wedding, the indoor space at the Banquet Center is roomy enough to keep guests comfortable.

The Wine Cellar. This area is a cozy location for your cocktail hour or smaller events up to 100 people. Located below the Banquet Center, the Wine Cellar shares its white-washed stone walls and gorgeous exposed beams with couples looking for a cozy indoor venue.

The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center has a full catering services that is available both on-site and off-site. The catering menu includes delicious fruit and vegetable plates along with favorites like sautéed steak and mushrooms with buffet-style services or full sit-down meals. The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center provides free parking in a separate parking area attached to the building and items like dinner plates, napkins and table settings are provided with catering services. Chafing dishes and food servers are also provided through the Tuscan Hall Banquet Center.

The lovely grounds and interesting architecture of the Tuscan Hall Banquet Center are definitely perks when it comes to planning your Wisconsin wedding.

• Gorgeous entrance stairway ideal for those first-look photos
  • Home of TH Catering
  • Close to hotels and activities including parks for out-of-town guests

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center- Th Catering

Timeless Elegance, dedicated wedding professionals , beautiful decor wrapped into one is what you will enjoy when you book your wedding ceremony, reception or any other special occasion at Tuscan Hall Banquet Center. Standing on beautiful Delafield Street in the graceful town of Waukesha, Wisconsin, our venue provides an elegant location for indoor celebrations. The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center is a full-service banquet center with two indoor spaces that can hold ceremonies and reception locations in a single building. Full catering services are available both on-site and off-site. The catering menu includes delicious fruit and vegetable plates along with favorites like sautéed pepper steak ,with buffet-style services or full sit-down meals.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

409 Delafield St, Waukesha, WI (262) 292-1322

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kelli Jo Z

I had my wedding at Tuscan Hall this past weekend and I couldn't have been more amazed! From the start, Amy was wonderful to work with and had so many recommendations for vendors and how to decorate the hall. She listened to my vision and helped make it come alive! The day of, I... Read More have never seen a more beautiful venue. When Brandon walked me through it for the first time, it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Amy and her staff worked so hard to make sure everything ran smoothly and looked perfect! Brandon was there on the day to help coordinate everything and he was so awesome and helpful! He even helped my MOH figure out the bustle on my dress! Brandon and the rest of the staff there made sure everything my husband and I needed as well as all of our guests were handled! The bar tenders and servers did an amazing job as well! All night our guests kept telling us how beautiful everything was and how good the food was! So thank you Amy, Brandon, and all the staff that worked so hard to make sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect! <3

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katie B

I can't even begin to thank Amy, Amanda, and all the staff at Tuscan! They helped us create the wedding of our dreams! My husband and I, without a doubt, would recommend this hall to anyone. We chose the Tuscan package! Amy helped us change a few things, and adjust the price to... Read More fit our budget and needs. Our guests couldn't stop ranting over the food selection! The braised ribs were the biggest hit by far! We also loved the candy bar that was included in our package, which went really fast by our guests! They transformed a lovely ceremony area, into a gorgeous dining area with uplighting that matched our colors. Amy was very personably and helpful! Whenever I had a silly question, she was there to answer for me with a smile on her face! Amanda made sure my husband and I were comfortable and always hydrated throughout the evening! Thank you to everyone who made our day the BEST night of our lives!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brooke C

All I can say is..wow. This was the best day of my life, and I am so thankful that my husband and I decided to have our wedding reception at Tuscan Hall! This hall holds a special place in my heart. The staff was phenomenal and met all of our guests needs. The bartenders were... Read More quick, the servers were so kind and polite, and the event managers were on top of making sure that we had everything we needed to make our perfect day run so smoothly. Amy helped us plan our wedding to a T, and the hall was absolutely breathtaking on our big day!! Nicko, the owner, was amazing during the planning process and made sure that we had the best dinner options for our guest, which included healthy options that our guests were thrilled with! To any bride that is looking for a hall that will go above and beyond her needs, this is the hall for you. Nicko, Amy, and the staff members are all detail oriented and have one thing in common--they truly care about their guests and will make sure that you feel like you're at home; no matter what the occasion is.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Rachael D

Amy and Niko were truly fantastic, as well as their whole support crew. We were led seamlessly through the planning process, and they are full of great recommendations for your other vendors as well. They worked within our budget to give us an amazing day- people were absolutely... Read More raving about the food (and wine choices too!) We had our ceremony as well as reception here and the room flip was quick and flawless. Our guests were so happy to not have to go anywhere and still have such a great time. We definitely recommend Tuscan Hall to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jessica F

Amy was an absolute pleasure throughout the process. I'm a planner and we booked back in January 2016 but just had our wedding on 10/7/17. Although we didn't see Amy that day the Tuscan hall team took great care of us. The remodel is lovely and I would recommend them hands down... Read More to anyone having any sort of event! Thank you so much and we are so grateful it was a lovely day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Barb W

Recently attended a wedding at this venue and have also hosted a farewell party there and I must say everything was superb! There was not one detail that was overlooked. The staff was amazing and the atmosphere was a class act and magical. I worked with Amy and Niko who are... Read More very professional and know the business of entertaining. Highly recommend this venue for all types of functions

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Tia T

Best food and great attentive staff!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 katie b

Amy was great!! Helped us all the way through from start to finish! VERY good communication. Couldn’t of asked for anything more -will be most memorable/special day of my life thanks to you and your amazing staff! Couldn’t be more grateful!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Julie U

We had our wedding at Tuscan Hall on Memorial Day weekend. Working with Amy was great! She helped me work through all of the decisions and recommended an amazing Pastor, cake, flowers, etc... The hall is very nice, it was a perfect size for about 150 guests. They have a nice bar... Read More upstairs and a wine cellar downstairs. It was very cool! The staff was very friendly. All of our guests enjoyed themselves! The food was delicious. We loved our wedding and are very glad that we chose Tuscan Hall as our venue! I would definitely recommend having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 DARLENE B

It was a beautiful day!! Tuscan Hall has a great venue and everything was absolutely perfect or my daughters/son-in-law's wedding day...Thanks to Amy and her staff for all their hard work in planning and running such a perfect and fun-filled event...Food was great too!! Lots... Read More of compliments!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Vanessa L

Tuscan Hall was the best choice I could have made for a venue for mine and my husband's big day. They have gone above and beyond any expectations I had. The food was beyond amazing. My guests could not stop raving about how delicious it was. The staff worked great. I did not... Read More have to worry about anything. A special about out to Amy who made sure everything went accordingly. I don't think I could have done it without her. She recommended the ice cream bar that was the biggest hit with all the kids and even the adults. They couldn't get enough of it. Amy even connected me with the best photographer ever, Tialee. Her photography skills are beyond magical. Throughout the whole process of booking and nearing the date, to the day of Amy was there every step of the way. She would respond no matter what time or day it was. The Tuscan Hall team make sure your dream really does come true on your special day. There was nothing I had to worry about because they were always a step ahead. I forgot a few family guests of mine were vegetarian and she made sure to find a dish for them last minute the day of. Amy even managed to save me some appetizers from cocktail hour and some ice cream before my guests ate them all up. I still can't believe how wonderful everything was for the affordable cost of this venue. I am so glad I found this Hidden Gem of Waukesha. Thank you Tuscan Hall Team for making our day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jenny P

We had the best experience with Tuscan Hall. Amy helped me out so much, and she made things so easy. I felt so relaxed when it came to wedding day because I knew they had everything taken care of. Amanda was also great with night of reception and taking care of all the little... Read More details. The food was fantastic and the service is unbelievable. It is a great value for the cost. Everything was so well planned and discussed beforehand that the wedding day was a breeze. You can't go wrong with picking Tuscan Hall. I haven't regretted my decision for one second. Beautiful ballroom, great communication, DELICIOUS food, and the nicest people.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Will R

My wife and I had our wedding reception here and it was the best decision we could of made. The staff was excellent to work with and so accommodating during the entire planning process. They went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect. The food was fantastic and we... Read More are still getting compliments more than 6 months later! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to plan a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Will R

My wife and I had our wedding reception here and it was the best decision we could of made. Not only was the staff amazing to work with during the entire planning process but they were flexible and accommodating. The food was fantastic and we are still getting rave reviews about... Read More it more than 6 months later. I would highly recommend for anyone to have their wedding here.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tori Z

The food was excellent, the service was not. I would highly recommend their catering services, unfortunately I would not recommend to any bride to have their reception at the Tuscan Hall (although it is pretty inside). The staff was very unprofessional, aggressive, and made many... Read More promises in the beginning they were unable to keep JUST to make the sale. During set up, the manager was MIA and very condescending in communication prior to the event. We also chose the Chianti Package because of the alcohol (one domestic beer and 2 bottles of wine on each table) and were EXTREMELY disappointed! They only allow you to drink the wine during the dinner and then remove all wine as soon as dinner is done. We had MANY unopened bottles that were just put back into their stock. Not only did we pay for those bottles and were never informed they would be taken away early into the event, but we had guests coming up to us all night saying how mad they were about the situation. When we spoke with the event coordinator, she completely dodged the issue. I hope no one else has this experience!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Shailesh S

Tuscan Hall was great to work with! They went above and beyond to help us providing service. They were very accommodating, and I would recommend them to any bride and groom. Five stars!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Brian F

Tuscan Hall was very easy to work with. We planned a brunch wedding with them, and at all phases during the planning process, our questions were answered and our needs addressed. The driving force behind the experience was Amy: she was very prompt and communicative, and brought... Read More a lot of experience to the table. We always felt like we were in experienced and caring hands.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Simon L

My wife and I were married at Tuscan Hall Banquet Center in September of 2016. The staff provided excellent service, the food was delicious , the atmosphere was beautiful. Nicko and Amy took great care of us and helped make our wedding day extra special. Thank you Tuscan Hall... Read More for everything, we highly recommend this venue to other couples!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natalie L

We had our wedding at Tuscan Hall in October 2016 and it was absolutely perfect. From the first moment we met Amy and Nicko, we had an instant connection. They were open to all of our ideas and had professional suggestions to make everything run smoothly. About 2 months before... Read More our wedding, the hall’s interior was updated and it is absolutely gorgeous. I couldn’t believe the transformation the first time I saw it! From the new chandeliers, paint colors, the foyer – it is absolutely stunning. The Friday before the wedding, Amy allowed us to come in to set up and that made things much easier on us. There is a gorgeous mantel that was so fun to decorate and make our own. The day of the wedding, Amy, Nicko and staff were fantastic and I didn’t have to stress about anything. We had our cocktail hour in the Wine Cellar and then the reception in the Banquet Hall. The food was absolutely fantastic and we are still hearing rave reviews from guests. I highly recommend the Pork Souvlaki and the Peppered Beef. At one point during dinner, Amy came over and surprised me with my favorite cocktail (with liquor that they don’t typically carry) but she made sure there was a bottle there for me to enjoy! The bartenders were very efficient and the signature cocktail we offered was a huge hit as well. After dinner, we had a popular live band on the stage. Amy coordinated set up with them so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We had a late night gyro bar that our guests loved too. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an affordable place that is willing to work with you to make your day special. I can absolutely say it was our Best Day Ever and I’m so glad we met both Amy and Nicko and have developed friendships with them during the planning process! Thank you for making our day so great!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Megan S

I cannot possible say enough good things about this venue and the staff. From the first time we met with Amy (a year and a half before our wedding), up through the wedding day, the entire staff was phenomenal. Any little request I had, they were more than accommodating. Amy... Read More was always quick to respond with any question I had. And on top of it, they are constantly making improvements to the venue (love the newly added light fixtures, they added even more elegance to the place). We had our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception here on 10/1/16 and having everything at one place made the whole process that much easier to plan. Amy was one step ahead of me on everything. The day of the wedding, her and her staff made sure that I didn’t have to think about a single thing. At one point in the evening, she came over to check on me and I mentioned I was a little warm, and within minutes, the thermostat was changed. We were able to drop everything off the night before at the rehearsal and get everything staged for the next day, so we were ready to go. The staff had a little over an hour to flip the room from ceremony to reception while all my guests were downstairs in the “Wine Cellar” enjoying cocktail hour, and I couldn’t believe how fast and efficient everyone was. And don’t even get me started on the food. Every single one of my guests couldn’t stop raving about how awesome the food was. I even had one guest say that they’ve never had that good of food come from a buffet before and that it was better than any plated dinner they had ever had at a wedding. I highly recommend the chicken souvlaki, that was my favorite! The best part is the place is incredibly affordable. I couldn’t believe everything that was included for the price we paid. Not only did we have the buffet and drinks, but we also had a popcorn bar included. And the staff takes care of organizing that as well. All I had to do was pick my popcorn flavors. I cannot possibly recommend this place enough for any couple looking for a venue for their wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Adina A

We had our ceremony and reception at Tuscan Hall (9.17.16) and everything was absolutely perfect. The hall is beautiful (love LOVE the new updates!) and Amy and Nicko were so easy to work with during the planning process. I really appreciated that any questions I had were... Read More answered right away. The day of the wedding they kept everything running smoothly and I didn't feel stressed at all. If you are considering Tuscan Hall I encourage you to meet the staff in person- they are amazing people who care about making sure your special day is stressfree and beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

This venue was perfect for our wedding day! Every detail was taken care of by the exceptional staff from the very beginning of the wedding planning until the day was over. Nicko and Amy are amazing to work with and I always felt that my vision of the day was of utmost... Read More importance to them. They helped to create the most spectacular day of our lives. The venue is gorgeous and looked so beautiful with our beach themed decorations. As for the food, I am still receiving compliments from my guests about how delicious the meal was. I am so happy that we chose Tuscan Hall for such a memorable day!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Brenda R

Everything was perfect!!! I'm still getting rave reviews about how good the food was!!! Everyone who attended said this was best food they ever had at a wedding!!! I'd like to thank all of the staff at Tuscan Hall who made our vow renewal perfect!!! Amy was so wonderful at... Read More helping us achieve what we wanted in our vow renewal!!! I'm defined recommending Tuscan Hall to everyone I know!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Ashley J

Tuscan Banquet Hall is the perfect wedding reception venue! It is beautiful, the staff is amazing, the food is top notch, the local connections available are very helpful and on top of all of that it is affordable! We couldn't have asked for a more amazing wedding day and it... Read More really was made possible by Tuscan and their staff. They were incredibly accommodating in every way. Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the food and atmosphere of the evening was. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Melissa M

Amy and the rest of the staff at the Tuscan Hall were outstanding!!! Guests were raving at how it was the nicest wedding they have been to. When our DJ cancelled a week before our wedding Amy went above and beyond getting a better dj at a huge discount last minute! Food was also... Read More amazing as proved by guests going up for seconds. Cannot say enough good things. Definitely recommend;)

Meet The Events Director

Amy Bartholf

My name is Amy Bartholf and I am the Events Specialist and Wedding Coordinator as well as the TH catering Coordinator, at Tuscan Hall Banquet Center. I am passionate about everything weddings! From the love story, to the fairy tale event, we can help make your wedding day elegant, affordable, and everything that you have dreamed of. You will have an on site coordinator the day of your wedding to make sure you are able to relax, enjoy and take in every moment and every detail you have planned. Call me today for a tour! 262.497.1355