Tuscan Hall Banquet Center - TH Catering

Waukesha, WI

Book Your Wedding with Tuscan Hall Banquet Center - TH Catering

A BALLROOM IN WAUKESHA, WI

Standing on beautiful Delafield Street in the graceful town of Waukesha, Wisconsin, the Tuscan Hall Banquet Center provides an elegant location for indoor celebrations. Called Waukesha's Hidden Gem, the Tuscan Hall Banquet Center's refurbished interior and manicured grounds invite to-be-weds to enjoy the natural beauty of the hall and its location.

The Banquet Center. This space is the largest single interior room for wedding and reception celebrations. Seating up to 250 guests, the Banquet Center's high ceilings and exposed beams give it a European feel. The tall stone fireplace adds a cozy light to evening ceremonies while the glittering chandeliers cast an elegant glow over the room. Pretty curtained windows overlook the grounds, while gleaming hardwood floors invite guests to dance the night away. Whether your celebration has a winter wonderland theme or is a sultry summer wedding, the indoor space at the Banquet Center is roomy enough to keep guests comfortable.

The Wine Cellar. This area is a cozy location for your cocktail hour or smaller events up to 100 people. Located below the Banquet Center, the Wine Cellar shares its white-washed stone walls and gorgeous exposed beams with couples looking for a cozy indoor venue.

The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center has a full catering services that is available both on-site and off-site. The catering menu includes delicious fruit and vegetable plates along with favorites like sautéed steak and mushrooms with buffet-style services or full sit-down meals. The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center provides free parking in a separate parking area attached to the building and items like dinner plates, napkins and table settings are provided with catering services. Chafing dishes and food servers are also provided through the Tuscan Hall Banquet Center.

The lovely grounds and interesting architecture of the Tuscan Hall Banquet Center are definitely perks when it comes to planning your Wisconsin wedding.

• Gorgeous entrance stairway ideal for those first-look photos
  • Home of TH Catering
  • Close to hotels and activities including parks for out-of-town guests

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center- Th Catering

Timeless Elegance, dedicated wedding professionals , beautiful decor wrapped into one is what you will enjoy when you book your wedding ceremony, reception or any other special occasion at Tuscan Hall Banquet Center. Standing on beautiful Delafield Street in the graceful town of Waukesha, Wisconsin, our venue provides an elegant location for indoor celebrations. The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center is a full-service banquet center with two indoor spaces that can hold ceremonies and reception locations in a single building. Full catering services are available both on-site and off-site. The catering menu includes delicious fruit and vegetable plates along with favorites like sautéed pepper steak ,with buffet-style services or full sit-down meals.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

409 Delafield St, Waukesha, WI (262) 292-1322

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Brian F

Tuscan Hall was very easy to work with. We planned a brunch wedding with them, and at all phases during the planning process, our questions were answered and our needs addressed. The driving force behind the experience was Amy: she was very prompt and communicative, and brought... Read More a lot of experience to the table. We always felt like we were in experienced and caring hands.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natalie L

We had our wedding at Tuscan Hall in October 2016 and it was absolutely perfect. From the first moment we met Amy and Nicko, we had an instant connection. They were open to all of our ideas and had professional suggestions to make everything run smoothly. About 2 months before... Read More our wedding, the hall’s interior was updated and it is absolutely gorgeous. I couldn’t believe the transformation the first time I saw it! From the new chandeliers, paint colors, the foyer – it is absolutely stunning. The Friday before the wedding, Amy allowed us to come in to set up and that made things much easier on us. There is a gorgeous mantel that was so fun to decorate and make our own. The day of the wedding, Amy, Nicko and staff were fantastic and I didn’t have to stress about anything. We had our cocktail hour in the Wine Cellar and then the reception in the Banquet Hall. The food was absolutely fantastic and we are still hearing rave reviews from guests. I highly recommend the Pork Souvlaki and the Peppered Beef. At one point during dinner, Amy came over and surprised me with my favorite cocktail (with liquor that they don’t typically carry) but she made sure there was a bottle there for me to enjoy! The bartenders were very efficient and the signature cocktail we offered was a huge hit as well. After dinner, we had a popular live band on the stage. Amy coordinated set up with them so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We had a late night gyro bar that our guests loved too. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an affordable place that is willing to work with you to make your day special. I can absolutely say it was our Best Day Ever and I’m so glad we met both Amy and Nicko and have developed friendships with them during the planning process! Thank you for making our day so great!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Megan S

I cannot possible say enough good things about this venue and the staff. From the first time we met with Amy (a year and a half before our wedding), up through the wedding day, the entire staff was phenomenal. Any little request I had, they were more than accommodating. Amy... Read More was always quick to respond with any question I had. And on top of it, they are constantly making improvements to the venue (love the newly added light fixtures, they added even more elegance to the place). We had our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception here on 10/1/16 and having everything at one place made the whole process that much easier to plan. Amy was one step ahead of me on everything. The day of the wedding, her and her staff made sure that I didn’t have to think about a single thing. At one point in the evening, she came over to check on me and I mentioned I was a little warm, and within minutes, the thermostat was changed. We were able to drop everything off the night before at the rehearsal and get everything staged for the next day, so we were ready to go. The staff had a little over an hour to flip the room from ceremony to reception while all my guests were downstairs in the “Wine Cellar” enjoying cocktail hour, and I couldn’t believe how fast and efficient everyone was. And don’t even get me started on the food. Every single one of my guests couldn’t stop raving about how awesome the food was. I even had one guest say that they’ve never had that good of food come from a buffet before and that it was better than any plated dinner they had ever had at a wedding. I highly recommend the chicken souvlaki, that was my favorite! The best part is the place is incredibly affordable. I couldn’t believe everything that was included for the price we paid. Not only did we have the buffet and drinks, but we also had a popcorn bar included. And the staff takes care of organizing that as well. All I had to do was pick my popcorn flavors. I cannot possibly recommend this place enough for any couple looking for a venue for their wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brooke C

All I can say is..wow. This was the best day of my life, and I am so thankful that my husband and I decided to have our wedding reception at Tuscan Hall! This hall holds a special place in my heart. The staff was phenomenal and met all of our guests needs. The bartenders were... Read More quick, the servers were so kind and polite, and the event managers were on top of making sure that we had everything we needed to make our perfect day run so smoothly. Amy helped us plan our wedding to a T, and the hall was absolutely breathtaking on our big day!! Nicko, the owner, was amazing during the planning process and made sure that we had the best dinner options for our guest, which included healthy options that our guests were thrilled with! To any bride that is looking for a hall that will go above and beyond her needs, this is the hall for you. Nicko, Amy, and the staff members are all detail oriented and have one thing in common--they truly care about their guests and will make sure that you feel like you're at home; no matter what the occasion is.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jenny P

We had the best experience with Tuscan Hall. Amy helped me out so much, and she made things so easy. I felt so relaxed when it came to wedding day because I knew they had everything taken care of. Amanda was also great with night of reception and taking care of all the little... Read More details. The food was fantastic and the service is unbelievable. It is a great value for the cost. Everything was so well planned and discussed beforehand that the wedding day was a breeze. You can't go wrong with picking Tuscan Hall. I haven't regretted my decision for one second. Beautiful ballroom, great communication, DELICIOUS food, and the nicest people.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Will R

My wife and I had our wedding reception here and it was the best decision we could of made. The staff was excellent to work with and so accommodating during the entire planning process. They went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect. The food was fantastic and we... Read More are still getting compliments more than 6 months later! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to plan a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Will R

My wife and I had our wedding reception here and it was the best decision we could of made. Not only was the staff amazing to work with during the entire planning process but they were flexible and accommodating. The food was fantastic and we are still getting rave reviews about... Read More it more than 6 months later. I would highly recommend for anyone to have their wedding here.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tori Z

The food was excellent, the service was not. I would highly recommend their catering services, unfortunately I would not recommend to any bride to have their reception at the Tuscan Hall (although it is pretty inside). The staff was very unprofessional, aggressive, and made many... Read More promises in the beginning they were unable to keep JUST to make the sale. During set up, the manager was MIA and very condescending in communication prior to the event. We also chose the Chianti Package because of the alcohol (one domestic beer and 2 bottles of wine on each table) and were EXTREMELY disappointed! They only allow you to drink the wine during the dinner and then remove all wine as soon as dinner is done. We had MANY unopened bottles that were just put back into their stock. Not only did we pay for those bottles and were never informed they would be taken away early into the event, but we had guests coming up to us all night saying how mad they were about the situation. When we spoke with the event coordinator, she completely dodged the issue. I hope no one else has this experience!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Shailesh S

Tuscan Hall was great to work with! They went above and beyond to help us providing service. They were very accommodating, and I would recommend them to any bride and groom. Five stars!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Simon L

My wife and I were married at Tuscan Hall Banquet Center in September of 2016. The staff provided excellent service, the food was delicious , the atmosphere was beautiful. Nicko and Amy took great care of us and helped make our wedding day extra special. Thank you Tuscan Hall... Read More for everything, we highly recommend this venue to other couples!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Adina A

We had our ceremony and reception at Tuscan Hall (9.17.16) and everything was absolutely perfect. The hall is beautiful (love LOVE the new updates!) and Amy and Nicko were so easy to work with during the planning process. I really appreciated that any questions I had were... Read More answered right away. The day of the wedding they kept everything running smoothly and I didn't feel stressed at all. If you are considering Tuscan Hall I encourage you to meet the staff in person- they are amazing people who care about making sure your special day is stressfree and beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

This venue was perfect for our wedding day! Every detail was taken care of by the exceptional staff from the very beginning of the wedding planning until the day was over. Nicko and Amy are amazing to work with and I always felt that my vision of the day was of utmost... Read More importance to them. They helped to create the most spectacular day of our lives. The venue is gorgeous and looked so beautiful with our beach themed decorations. As for the food, I am still receiving compliments from my guests about how delicious the meal was. I am so happy that we chose Tuscan Hall for such a memorable day!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Brenda R

Everything was perfect!!! I'm still getting rave reviews about how good the food was!!! Everyone who attended said this was best food they ever had at a wedding!!! I'd like to thank all of the staff at Tuscan Hall who made our vow renewal perfect!!! Amy was so wonderful at... Read More helping us achieve what we wanted in our vow renewal!!! I'm defined recommending Tuscan Hall to everyone I know!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Ashley J

Tuscan Banquet Hall is the perfect wedding reception venue! It is beautiful, the staff is amazing, the food is top notch, the local connections available are very helpful and on top of all of that it is affordable! We couldn't have asked for a more amazing wedding day and it... Read More really was made possible by Tuscan and their staff. They were incredibly accommodating in every way. Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the food and atmosphere of the evening was. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Melissa M

Amy and the rest of the staff at the Tuscan Hall were outstanding!!! Guests were raving at how it was the nicest wedding they have been to. When our DJ cancelled a week before our wedding Amy went above and beyond getting a better dj at a huge discount last minute! Food was also... Read More amazing as proved by guests going up for seconds. Cannot say enough good things. Definitely recommend;)

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Weddings are beautiful, memorable, and at times very stressful. Tuscan Hall's unbelievable service took all the stress and anxiety away from my special day. My fiancé and I booked with Tuscan Hall two years before our wedding date. We fell instantly in love with their beautiful... Read More hall and there wonderful staff Nicko and Amy. As our date quickly approached, Amy our event coordinator was there to answer any and all questions and reassure us that everything would be beautiful. Amy was incredibly helpful with listening to all of my family's concerns and did her very best to accommodate all of our constantly changing requests. Upon entering the hall on my wedding day I was overwhelmed by the beauty and the amazing service. Felipe our other event coordinator was there to greet me and kindly asked if I needed anything! The beautiful up lighting provided by Double Platinum DJ made the hall glow and added warmth. The buffet was absolutely incredible!! I received so many compliments from my guests! The eggplant rolls and chicken Marsala were amazing!! In addition to all of this the Divino Gelato Bar was a huge hit with all my guests! And the pizza we had later in the night was delicious and was enjoyed by many of my guests. Above all this, the beautiful decor of the building just added to the beauty of the night. Nicko, Amy, Felipe, and all the other servers and staff I appreciate all your hard work and organization in making this day happen. Thank you to everyone at Tuscan Hall who made my wedding reception perfect and unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jessika B

Everyone says your wedding is going to be one of the best days of your life and thanks to the Tuscan hall it definitely was! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception at the Tuscan Hall. We are so grateful for the amount of attention and adaptability Amy, Nicko and... Read More the rest of staff provided throughout the planning and day of. They made the planning process a breeze and always answered every question we had. Amy really went above and beyond by walking us through the entire process while offering tips and tricks for the day of while connecting us with wonderful local vendors they have relationships with. They figured out a way to incorporate who we are as a couple and all of our ideas while meeting our budget. Our day was absolutely perfect because the staff worked together and communicated with all of our vendors seamlessly. We held our ceremony in the hall at 4pm, cocktail hour was in the Wine Cellar at 5pm, from 5-6pm the entire staff turned the hall over from the ceremony seating to dinner seating for 175 guests within the hour. It was such a relief and time saver for us and our bridal party that they offered the option to set up our centrepieces during the room flip for dinner. The transformation was incredible! It was so convenient for us and our guests to hold the entire wedding at one location. It saved us time and money by doing both at the Tuscan Hall. We were married there two weeks ago and our guests continue to rave about the food (buffet style) and open bar. You have to get the Prime Rib Carving Station and the Gelato bar- Everyone loved them! The entire evening was so smooth it felt like a dream. If you're looking for a location that is affordable to host your wedding or any event really, this is it - they're the total package! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Hannah S

Amy, Nicko, and the staff at Tuscan Hall are a pleasure to work with! This venue is affordable with many options to work within your budget, including off-season discounts, and a friendly team to help you from start to finish! Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day... Read More because of all their hard work. My husband and I had an added obstacle in our wedding planning because we were planning from out of state, but Amy worked closely with our parents who were in-state and kept us in the loop during the entire process. Amy and Nicko also worked hard to make any possible accommodations they could for us to make our day the best it could be while still affordable. Amy does a great job of keeping in touch with you so that nothing falls through the cracks. She has been doing this for years, so even if you aren't quite sure what you're doing, she sure does! The venue is undergoing a lot of updates recently and the new entryway was completed just in time before our wedding. It is so beautiful with brand new paint, classy wallpaper, and window treatments. The hall itself has some paintings on the walls we didn't really care for, but with the beautiful lighting they provided, you couldn't even see them. There is also a large mural on the stage area that we also didn't love, but there are options for covering it up that still look great! The food was wonderful and our guests couldn't stop raving about it. The menu has several options, which are all super delicious. They provide buffet or plated options. During our tasting, we made some special requests to tweak some of the items just a bit, and the kitchen staff made sure to follow our requests and we were so happy with it! During the planning process and throughout your reception, you will feel so cared for by the entire team at Tuscan. They will take care of anything you need so that all you need to do is simply enjoy your special day!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Amelia S

So I visited this venue and was really disappointed. It had a very cheap feel to it... the lighting is bad, the artwork on the wall is bad (you can't take any of it down, either), the cocktail space is awfully painted... it's just like a cheap looking wanna be classy venue. I... Read More don't know why so many others rave about it, it just didn't really feel very good to us. Anyways, she gave us the option of using the venue as the option for the ceremony if it rained for the outdoor ceremony...but she said we'd have to pay the fee even if we didn't use it for the ceremony... that just seems so low to me. all the other venues i have visited seemed to have been much more flexible and gracious about that kind of stuff. after all, it is OUR day, and they should put our budget and needs above the fact that they just want our money. The ceilings are pretty, but that was like the best part. I think there are so many other better places to hold a wedding. I'm glad I found somewhere else to have mine.

The perfect place for our cakes and sweets

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Ken H

This venue provides a beautiful backdrop for Sweet Perfection's wedding cakes and other sweets. Anytime we can team up with another vendor to make a local wedding or event as special as possible, we love to do it! The staff is always professional and friendly and we are proud... Read More and honored to be on this venu's preferred vendor list, as it is on ours.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Barbara W

Tuscan Hall was the backdrop for a party thrown for our family, soon moving out of state. This could not have been a more perfect evening. This hall is a treasure and the staff is exemplary! The food was phenomenal, our guests raved about the entire evening. Amy Bartholf is... Read More their Event specialist and had every aspect of the evening covered. It was one of the best evenings of our lives! I would highly recommend this venue! Thanks Tuscan Hall!

2015-10-06T13:50:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We were honored to host your moving out of state party, it was great for us to share those memories with your family and friends! Godspeed to your all and we hope your move is a very smooth transition,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Keary M

My husband and I just had our wedding reception here on 9/26/15. We were beyond happy with how smoothly everything went. From start to finish, the staff was very helpful with all aspects of planning. We met Nicko and Amy at a bridal show right after we got engaged and from... Read More the pictures of the hall we fell in love right away. Since we first toured the hall, they have done many beautiful updates that make the hall the perfect place to have your reception. We did most of our planning with Amy-who took care of every detail making sure our wedding day was perfect. We did the final walk through with Nicko and Karena-they were both very helpful making some last minute decisions with us. I have a few food allergies and everyone made sure that our food was safe for me to eat. The food was beyond delicious-our guests are still raving about it. We did the strawberry walnut salad, pasta salad, greek style roast chicken, roast sirloin of beef with gravy, mashed potatoes and a California blend of vegetables. Everything tasted great! Day of, our reception went perfect. Nicko, Karena and Amy were consistently around making sure everything was just perfect and checked in to make sure we didn't need anything. We can't say enough good things about the staff and the hall. You won't be disappointed. I look forward to using the hall in the future for banquet event needs. They also have lots of fun activities throughout the year that I look forward to going to.

2015-10-06T13:48:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Mr and Mrs Egan! We loved working with you from the beginning, through the tastings, down to the colored napkins, food choices, and your fun grand march left us smiling!!! :) Congratulations to you both, we wish you a lifetime of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

I just photographed a wedding at this venue. I am a photographer who shoots weddings every weekend however this is the first review I have ever written. The owner here and staff were amazing making sure my bride had everything she needed. Everytine I turned my head she was... Read More right there making sure her staff was doing everything possible to make my brides day go smoothly. She was unaware I was watching and that's what I loved the most . I like to go out of my way for my customers and so if I ever find someone who does the same , I love to recommend them! This might be something we as vendors do everyday but for my bride and groom they only get to do it once! The break down of the tables to dance floor was done so quickly that we were able to move right to the first dance! If you are considering having your wedding here I would definitely recommend it! Such an amazing staff just doing more than just their job to make this wedding as amazing as it was! Tia

2015-09-10T10:48:27 Response from the vendor

Tia We thank you so much for your kind words! We also felt your professionalism was amazing, and the time you took to capture their special moments was important. We truly care about each couple, and have the benefit of doing 1 wedding at a... Read Less Read More

Smooth evening

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Carla M

We had a fantastic evening at Tuscan Hall. We planned the wedding, mostly with Amy, but also met with Nicko. Amy made sure that we were happy and taken care of. When I brought up concerns about hall set up or access, they accomodated us and we were beyond thrilled. Our... Read More guests were impressed with the hall, which is beautiful and recently remodeled. The food was delicious and plenty. No one left hungry. The late night pizzas were a nice touch. We utilized the stage for a live band, and it was one of the best parties I've ever been to. The sound system and acoustics were excellent. I would recommend them again for a party in the future. We've also attended other events at Tuscan Hall. They hold wine tasting and Paint Nites which are a lot of fun! The value of this venue is way beyond other halls that we looked in to. Do not pass them up when planning your wedding and holding it in the Waukesha area. It's beautiful and well worth your time!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Kate S

Great hall! Our reception was such a hit and so beautiful. Amy and Nicko are so helpful through the WHOLE process. They were always around to answer questions and personalized our menu, tables and anything else we needed. We picked this hall due to being affordable and the... Read More personalities of these two amazing people, and felt like family right away with them, and treated so! Amy took care of everything that evening, making sure we ate and didn't lift a finger. She is always available and puts any Bride at ease to take care of it all and make your dream night come to life. Nicko is the best with...well everything. He ran around and served and bar-tended and can do it all!...while singing and dancing! I was nervous about breaking down tables for the dance floor, but it was done so quick and swiftly that I barely noticed. The hall has good feel and great background for pictures. I cannot express enough wonderful things about the people and this hall and would recommend this to anyone!

2015-08-20T11:12:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! It means the world to us! We are honored you shared your start of forever with us!

Meet The Events Director

Amy Bartholf

My name is Amy Bartholf and I am the Events Specialist and Wedding Coordinator as well as the TH catering Coordinator, at Tuscan Hall Banquet Center. I am passionate about everything weddings! From the love story, to the fairy tale event, we can help make your wedding day elegant, affordable, and everything that you have dreamed of. You will have an on site coordinator the day of your wedding to make sure you are able to relax, enjoy and take in every moment and every detail you have planned. Call me today for a tour! 262.497.1355