Alterations, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

2164 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Melody C

They took very good care of me and my groomsman. Quality was unbelievable. Friendly, professional, very understanding and helpful. Gave suggestions and had a variety of options. Thank You A++++

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

Giovanni is the man!!! We cannot express how great it was working with Gio and his wife. Our tuxedo's were so comfortable and looked amazing! The attention to detail, customized fitting, what a great and meaningful experience! Now way will we ever recommend any chain tuxedo... Read More spot!!! Aside from the tuxedo's, being the groom, Gio helped me best understand how the I/the groom should dress; and how the grooms should dress. Simply put, our Bridal Party looked STUNNING! Thanks Gio!!!!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Kris M

Loved working with Gio and Carmela. They made sure all of the groomsmen looked good and were fitted properly. And they made the process simple and easy for my groom. No worry no hassle.

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Jen H

I loved my experience at Tuxedo's by Giovanni's. Often times, I feel like the groom and groomsmen look like they have been forgotten about the day of the wedding. Like no one took the time to make sure everything was sized appropriately and fit well. I wanted my fiancé to look... Read More really good when he walked down the aisle and after speaking with the owner, we made an appointment to see what they had available... FYI-you must make an appointment before going to the store. You cannot even just stop by unexpected...they provide one on one customer service to their clients and they are always back to back with appointments. We worked with Carmela, the owner's wife, who I absolutely love, and she had my fiancé try on a ton of different fits & styles. I asked so many questions and she took the time to answer all of them. After that first appt, which was about 6 months prior to our wedding, we decided that this was going to be the place. Carmela instructed us to come back a few weeks prior to the wedding for my FH to get remeasured incase his weight changed. In between the 6 months, I felt comfortable to call them with any questions and was able to see them multiple times when my dad and grandpa had to get fitted. Each fitting, Carmela took as much care and interested in how they looked just as she did with my FH. We just had my fiance's final fitting today and Carmela refitted him with a different tux since his weight changed. She made sure he looked amazing and I cannot wait to see him walk down the aisle. I also cannot say enough good things about this place and Carmela! She 100% cares about what he clients look like and want the men to look as best as possible. I could not have asked for a better experience. They are amazing!! Another FYI: The rentals are a little bit more expensive than if you go to some type of chain store, but I would have paid even more that I did just to have Carmela dress my fiance for our wedding. Can't wait to see it all come together! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, CARMELA & GIOVANNI!

Service with a Human Touch

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Denise R

I was fitted just a few days ago. The small store has an extensive inventory and is run by two people more knowledgeable than the entirety of all the Mens Wearhouses in the region. The gentleman took his time to get the tux right and before I knew it I was looking at a dapper... Read More man on the other side of the mirror. Despite an odd "no photography" policy, this place made me leave feeling great. Unfortunately I couldn't pick up the tux and let them know that day. They were saddened to hear the news and worked with me to make it all better. Couldn't be happier with Tux by Giovanni.

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Andrea G

My husband looked amazing and sharp as well as all the groomsmen. So helpful when working with the schedules and meeting our needs and giving advice that made my husband look hot love this place

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

I wouldn't go anywhere else in NY for any type of formal wear. The attention to detail and service was unmatched. We were made to feel like we were the only customers that Giovanni ever had. I can't say enough good things about those people. Thank you guys so much.

Giovanni saved the day!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Brianne L

After picking up my grooms tuxedo at one of the big name stores he was very unhappy. The fit was all off. They didn't even give him the correct sizes and they let him walk out with the ill fitted pieces. We were driving by Tuxedo by Giovanni, having never been there, and decided... Read More to pop in for some help. The service was amazing! Giovanni knew his sizes without even measuring and was able to have everything hemmed and ready to go within hours. He also pays attention to the small details like stitching in the pocket square and hemming one sleeve of the jacket because most people's arms are uneven. My groom couldn't have looked more handsome on the wedding day! If you are looking for the best be sure to go to Tuxedo by Giovanni!

very professional

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Isabel O

Giovanni was great to work with! Their staff was friendly, understanding, and easy to work with a place to rent your tuxedo for your event!

Look no further -- Giovanni is the ABSOLUTE Best!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Samira M

When we came to Giovanni just a couple of weeks before our wedding, we were so stressed and discouraged after our experiences at Jos A Bank, Mens Wearhouse, and a couple of local tux shops. Let me just start with the fact that you cannot even compare the level of service,... Read More quality, and knowledge base of Giovanni with the other tux shops we visited. Giovanni was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. The level of detail and the time he spent with us just to make sure everything was perfect was unbelievable. He really cared about how my husband felt and looked on our wedding day. I honestly don't know how to thank him for making the tux selection process so easy and seamless. My husband looked amazing on our wedding day and we owe it all to Giovanni!!

Good looking Men

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Adrienne C

They did such a great job with matching the colors of the bridal party to the groomsmen attire. Kudos all the way!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 MICHAEL G

I went to Giovanni after already having purchased a tuxedo at Saks 5th Avenue looking for the perfect tie/vest combo. It was not until I showed up that I realized that Giovanni saved me beyond imagination. The tuxedo I was sold was ill-fitted (which Gio's expert eye caught RIGHT... Read More AWAY) and Giovanni fit me in the PERFECT tuxedo. Having been put in the right fit, I realized just how poorly I was treated elsewhere and just how professional and amazing Giovanni and his staff are. He sized me sight-on-scene and provided me with the most amazing look for my wedding. I was the perfect compliment to my gorgeous bride. Thanks Giovanni for being such a huge part of our wedding! Mike and Alex Gross

The little things...

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Phill S

If you live in Westchester, Giovanni really is the best. Some things you really should go with guy that will go the extra steps. I choose not to go with the chain stores for a one reason. No matter how precise you are, measurements are never right. You need to find a store where... Read More they can 'fit' you into a tux despite whatever the measurements say, and if any person can fit you, its Giovanni. He already knows what tux size is best as you walk into his shop. Never hurts to check them out. I loved their service and would recommend them to anyone.

Giovanni to the rescue

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 Michelle E

Wedding planning was going well until I had to get tuxes. I was so frustrated with a store that promised their sister store could provide all the pastel colors I needed....NOT!!!! After searching unsuccessfully for days and days, I came across Tuxedo by Giovanni on the internet,... Read More I called them up on a sunday and left a message, my call was returned at their opening hour on Monday (already impressed) and I was able to immediately go in with my fiance (beginning to exhale). WHAT A SIGH OF RELIEF WHEN WE WALKED IN.......we were greeted with smiles, professionalism and sympathy. Giovanni has an astounding skill, he was able to look at my fiance and tell him exactly what size he was (which we already knew) and confirmed it with his measuring tape. Giovanni added the colors to the picture I had of my wedding. He was able to provide exactly what I had in mind. We were on the same page. I also plan on writing a review after all the I do's are said and done, but I have no doubt that there will be no change in the wonderful service, compassion and might I add, reasonable prices from Tuxedo By Giovanni. I thank you for relieving some of the stresses of planning my own wedding. I recommend Tuxedo By Giovanni, you wont be sorry. Check out my 2nd review in August after the wedding.

No One Beats Tuxedo By Giovanni

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Jessica R

Tuxedo by Giovanni were the only wedding vendor we had more fastidious than me . . . and that's saying a lot. They were also the only people able to get us navy blue tuxedos for the groomsmen and were adamant that everything fit perfectly on everyone . . . and match everything... Read More perfectly. They even made custom pocket squares to match the impossible-to-find green I fell in love with early as an accent color. In my wildest dreams I could not conjure up a shop I'd rather work with in dressing my wedding party. They are amazing and, literally, a dream come true.

Giovanni is the Man!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Lauren C

I was having a fall wedding and envisioned the men in brown tuxes. Not many places offered brown tuxedos but we visited Giovanni's store and he helped us out. They had a very handsome brown tuxedo and fantastic paisely ties that complimented the girls' dresses perfectly. He... Read More took very good care of the fathers, groomsmen and my future husband. If you are looking for a great quality tuxedo and a superb fit, then Tuxedo by Giovanni is the place to go.

Start a Conversation!