Wedding Videos For Those Who Hate Weddings Videos

Our mission is to debunk the myth that wedding videos have to be cheesy. We see our work as the continuation of the 19th century portrait painters who came before us. Our aim is to capture human interactions in it's most natural form, there just happens to be a girl in a white dress running around.

Documentary

Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Video, Photo + Video

113 E. 31st St., NYC, NY Washington DC, Philadelphia & New York City (267) 318-7032
INSTAGRAM

WORTH EVERY PENNY

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 allison h

I fought so hard to get a videographer into our wedding budget, and in the end it didn't look like it would happen. At the very last minute (2 weeks before the wedding!) we booked with Tweed Weddings. We knew we wanted artistic, documentary style footage, but not at a $6500... Read More price point. Although Tweed are a bit pricier than some vendors, they give you a lot of different package options at a MUCH more reasonable price than their competitors and their work truly speaks for itself. Our video is artistic and captures all of the funny, poignant, and personal moments of our day that we had already forgotten! The quality of the film is so excellent and everyone looks BEAUTIFUL. These guys are a JOY to work with, invisible on the big day, totally flexible, and get the video back to you in a really reasonable amount of time. If I had it to do all over again I would book Tweed first!

review of July 2012 wedding video with associate v

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Madeline A

I am happy to write this review of Tweed Weddings, who we used for videography services for our July 2012 wedding in New York. First, I must say that I'm so happy we decided to get a videographer. The wedding expenses rose quickly and a video was not a necessity, but in the end,... Read More it was a great value and I think it will be one of our most treasured memories! Lou was wonderful behind the scenes - from being super helpful with information, prompt and understanding in answering all our questions, flexible with our millions of requests and a whiz in editing our video. We worked with Max and Ryan on the day. We had absolutely no qualms about working with associate videographers... we felt confident in them the whole time. Both were professional and skilled. They blended in well with our large wedding crew and most of the time we didn't realize they were there! But they obviously were there and totally attentive to all the little details that we did not have time or focus to attend to! We really enjoyed working with them and the end result video is wonderful. At this point, we watch the music video multiple times daily.. perhaps that will wean down a bit in the future :) But I know we will always be grateful to have this keepsake of our day.

Best Videographers ever. Do not use anyone else!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Jennifer C

The work that these guys do is absolutely amazing. No matter where you are having your wedding they will send someone who will produce great work. Usually their videographers will be quiet, go about their job and you may not know what exactly they are doing but when you get the... Read More finish product back you will be so happy and blown away by what they put together. What they produce is nothing like an ordinary wedding video. The best part is the mini "music video" you get with the full video. You can share with anyone on Facebook or through e-mail. They are so fun and capture the important parts of the wedding. Not sure if i'm allowed to do this but here is mine. http://vimeo.com/71983038

Video

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Lauren L

They were so helpful and answered our questions, they are reliable and did a great job!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Carrie H

We used Tweed as our wedding videographers and can't recommend them enough. They were extremely easy to work with and very professional. We let them know ahead of time about our timeline, key moments we wanted captured on film and the feeling we wanted to get from our videos.... Read More Working with Tweed was such a pleasure! All communication preceding the wedding was timely, effective, and we knew that they understood where we were coming from without having to go through extensive details - they just got it. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and prepared for both the ceremony and reception and they filmed everything we asked for and more without ever seeming like they were in the way or intruding on our day at all. They were incredibly kind, professional and made us feel at ease because really, they just knew what to do and did what they do best. We received our music videos and the longer video of the day quickly. We are thrilled with the final product! They did a fantastic job! We will enjoy watching these videos for years to come! We highly recommend using Tweed for your wedding, or for any event you may want recorded. We were impressed with them throughout the process and they made us feel like we were in great hands and had nothing to worry about as far as video was concerned. Thank you, Tweed Weddings!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Cara G

Tweed video did a great job filming my wedding at Terrain in October 2016. They were professional and were more of a "fly on the wall." I loved the shorter music video and it's nice to have the longer full version as well to go back to.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Megan J

We made the BEST decision choosing Tweed as our videographer. Up until a month before our wedding, I insisted to my husband that we had no room in our budget for a videographer. After talking to friends and family we were convinced that we needed to capture all the special... Read More moments during our day. We are so happy that we made the best choice by having Tweed Videography document our big day. Erin communicated with us so quickly and made planning our day so easy. We were so fortunate to have fantastic videographers- thank you Paul and Ryan! Thank you to Matthew for producing our beautiful video. When we shared our video with family and friends they were so impressed with the quality and compilation. Our video is so artistic and creative. It truly showcases all of the special moments of our wedding day. THANK YOU, TWEED!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Kasey K

Tweed came recommended to us and we could not be happier with the outcome! Because of this, we never met the Tweed team face-to-face before our 6.04.16 wedding but we felt like we were in great hands 100% of the time. From the very beginning, Emily was extremely helpful -... Read More scheduling a quick call with us to get a feel of our event, getting our contract in order, and setting us up with our videographers. A few days before, we had the opportunity to speak directly with Pasha who was shooting our wedding and we couldn’t have been more excited. We went over our Tweed Sheet in detail and not one item was missed in the final product! It’s cliche how they say that your wedding day is a blur, but it’s 100% true. On the day of, Pasha and Tony arrived on time and ready for action. Not only did they capture every moment seamlessly, we hardly even realized they were there - which is truly a compliment at how agile and ninja-like their skills are! We just received our 10 minute video this week and have watched it multiple times over. Both of our families cannot stop raving about it and we are looking forward to seeing the rest! Uncharacteristically, I held it together emotionally during the wedding...but watching our video, that was an entirely different story. Pasha and Tony completely captured everything that made our wedding special to us in a style that I didn’t even know existed. The video editors pieced it together with pure magic. Brides and Grooms that are on the fence about a videographer, we highly recommend it. On a day that goes by in a flash, you’ll be longing to see how the wedding came to life. With Tweed in place, you’ll get just that and more. Book them now and don’t look back...unless you’re watching your wedding video!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 casey c

Like most brides, I had a videographer on the "maybe" list of wedding expenditures. THEN I saw a recently married friend post her Tweed video on FB. I watched it and the minute it was over I called Tweed and 10 minutes later I had sent my payment. It was video love at first... Read More sight. We ended up not being thrilled with our photographer's personality and work. The Tweed folks were sooooooo cool and relaxed when they arrived and even helped me keep my cool with the photographer, assuring me they (Tweed) was getting the candid video shots I wanted. I really couldn't imagine a better video experience from start to finish. Now for the actual videos-- REMARKABLE, INCREDIBLE and so professional. Exactly what we wanted. The moments that were important to us were perfectly captured and even the silly moments that are so "us" that I didn't know happened were in the video. It is like they knew us as a couple for years. UNBELIEVABLE! If you are on the fence, let this review be the turning point and book Tweed. I promise you will be impressed. p.s. I won't ruin the surprise, but when your video USB arrives in the mail it will delight you in the most wonderful way possible.

Don't Go without Videography

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Amanda A

Getting videography was the best decision and sell (to my husband). Cenna and Edd both beautifully captured our wedding day. Our short wedding video charmingly captured a story of our day from getting ready to dancing it up on the dance floor. Both Cenna and Edd were... Read More professional, well-dressed (we had a formal wedding) and a pleasure to have share in our wedding! Don't skip on the video - It's just as important as photography! I watch my short wedding video at least once a week! Def worth the money!

Great Videographers

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Molly H

I have been watching their clips/videos since I first heard about them. They have such a cool style of filming and editing your wedding day. I will be getting my video to see shortly, but I already know it will be amazing. They jumped right into the prep of our wedding... Read More day and started filming. I feel that they totally captured the whole day/night and we didn't even realize the cameras were rolling. They are a super organized company and answer all questions etc in a timely fashion. They really did a fantastic job from beginning to end. Thank you so much Tweed Weddings!!!!

Best way to remember our special Day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Cat a

I can not begin to describe how amazing Tweed Weddings was. From start to finish they were able to capture the best moments of our wedding. My husband was such a skeptic about even using a videographer, and now admits that it was worth every penny. Your wedding video is one of... Read More the only things you get to take with you - and if you want to take away the best memories, pick Tweed Video. -Cat

Wonderful videographers

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Melanie M

Matthew Johnston and Cenna Wilkerson were with us for 10 hours the day of our wedding and were absolutely wonderful to work with. I'm really looking forward to seeing the final video! Kevin Lapsley and Alexandra Neilsen operated our Slow Motion Video Booth for 3 hours and... Read More were also awesome to work with. The Slow Mo Video Booth was such a huge hit with our guests and the finished, approximately 4 minute video was provided to us within a few days of the wedding and we love it so much! Emily Calvanese was great to work with on all of the preparation (contracts, payments, etc.) and helped make the Slow Mo Video Booth service available in time for our wedding which was very much appreciated. I highly recommend Tweed to other couples getting married!

Love Tweed!

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 LL L

My experience with Tweed was a very positive one and I highly recommend them! I coordinated the details with Emily who was very helpful and delightful. Megan and Ryan shot our wedding and were fantastic and friendly! The post production videos by Matthew were wonderful...I... Read More absolutely loved the 10 minute music version! I have such a huge smile on my face whenever I watch it! Thank you so much, Tweed, for capturing our special day!!

TWEED was easily the best choice for a videographer! Flexible, Friendly, Fun and FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 David H

I had a destination wedding this past year and Tweed made everything seamless! Emily is so personable and friendly and handled all our questions and needs, allowing us to feel completely at ease with the process. Lou was our videographer and is extremely skilled at his craft. He... Read More is warm and friendly but also has a fly on the wall approach where he is able to capture very special moments candidly. I love the photo journalistic style used in my wedding video, check out their sample videos and you too will fall in love with their work, A coworker had recommended Tweed and now I plan to recommend them to all my friends and loved ones. Thanks again to the Tweed team, you guys are the best!

A Must Have for Your Wedding: Tweed Video

Reviewed on 12/28/2013 Valerie N

Choosing to work with Tweed is, by far, one of the best decisions we made for our New York wedding. Ryan and Megan were unobtrusive and virtually invisible the day of our wedding. The footage they captured tells the entire story of our wedding day in a way that photographs... Read More cannot. The finished product is flawless and breathtakingly beautiful. Without a doubt, my husband and I will cherish Tweed's work for years to come.

Great crew, editing and turn around time!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Laura P

We really enjoyed Tweed wedding video services at our wedding. They were extremely professional, worked well with our photographer and very understanding when editing the videos. Loved all the technology they used and they listened to all our requests! Would recommend them to... Read More anyone!

Amazing videographers

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Lauren C

If you're looking for a videographer, stop your search and book Tweed! I had contacted Louis Sparre on the recommendation of my friend (and bridesmaid) who had used them for her wedding, and I'm so glad I did! As every bride knows, wedding planning can be extremely stressful and... Read More sometimes you just don't know who to hire. From the very first communication with Lou, I knew we'd found the right guy for the job. He was incredibly friendly (it felt like I'd known him for years), answered all my questions, and most importantly seemed genuinely excited about his job. He was always responsive to emails, ready to answer any questions/concerns, and the entire process was professional and efficient. And on the day of our wedding, Lou and Dave (the second shooter) were great to work with -- they're funny, friendly, calm and professional, and we didn't have to worry about them for a second. We also couldn't be happier with the finished product. It's not a typical wedding video, it's art! I cried when I watched the mini music video, and if that's not a ringing endorsement I don't know what is!

Tweed

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Allison J

Great great work, didn't even know they were there throughout the party. Gave us a great short video clip to music that was perfectly done along with an hour video and then all the raw footage. Definitely recommend using them!

Great video

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Crystal O

I am so pleased with my video. It was a bit pricey but completely worth it.

wedding video

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Margot M

Lou is amazing! I can't wait to see our video

Tweed!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Melanie S

Lou from Tweed Weddings was professional, prompt, and easy to work with. I had only dealt with him over email and never met him in person before booking his work from his web site - which I loved - but he was just as easy to work with in person and seemed calm and cool the... Read More entire day, which definitely helped keep me calm too. Can't wait to see my video!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Michelle A

We had the hardest time making a decision about whether or not we wanted a wedding videographer. My photographer recommended we check out Tweed. It took one sample video and we were SOLD! Their work absolutely speaks for themselves. The guys were prompt, professional, and... Read More unbelievably hard-working. David and Ryan worked for every amazing shot they got, but somehow, you would have never known they were there. They worked seamlessly with Annie and Kris (our photographers)!!! We were so excited about their work, we were showing some of our guests sample videos at my parents picnic the following day. We are SO SO excited to see what they put together from our incredible day. Lou was prompt, professional and on top of his game!!! What an awesome guy to work with!!!

For the bride who doesn't like wedding videos

Reviewed on 6/30/2012 Gina C

We initially did not want videography for the wedding. But we decided to play it safe and hire a videographer for the wedding. We also decided that since we were going to do this, we would at least get something we would like and not be too embarrassed to show our friends and... Read More family. Along comes Tweed Wedding.. We went through their video-folio and loved everyone one of them. We spoke with Lou (owner and hands-down the best videographer there is) about his services. We wanted Louie to do our video (even with the additional cost), and he told us that he would be glad to do it but he also told us that he's not any better than any other videographer he has hired. He was so sincere and honest, we believed him and booked another one of his videographers (and saved us some extra dough). Turns out that the week of the wedding, the videographer we initially signed up with could not do our wedding (i know.. i thought I was going to go crazy). But Louie called us and reassured us that he was going to be our videographer if we did not object. We had an 18 hour wedding day. Louie was wonderful the entire day- upbeat, calm, went with the flow and such a wonderful person to have around. My advice to brides: HIRE TWEED! go check out their video-folio and you will fall in love with them as we did.

Videographer

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Lauren H

Lou was such a pleasure to work with. We didn't notice him filming through out the night.

Meet The Manager

Erin Larkin

Erin Larkin makes the process of contracts, sales and invoicing easy and painless. With a degree in business management, Erin quite literally keeps the business of Tweed Video - a business. You will interact with Erin to lift your project from idea to company priority. Being TV’s Sales Manager, Erin often works directly with the brides and grooms of the Tweed Wedding business and has become an expert within the space. An awesome day for Erin is an outdoor picnic with her boyfriend Chris and their dog, Kodi.