Video, Photo + Video

Orange, CA (714) 454-0636

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Henry H

I found out about Twentyseven Studios from watching one of my friend's wedding video and knew right away I wanted them to do my wedding video too. Mon and his team are very professional and friendly. I knew I was in good care when talking with Mon and his work shows he is the... Read More best. We received our video recently and we are amazed and in love with how he captured our wedding day. We only wished it was longer since the video was so good! I can say Twentyseven Studios was my favorite vendor for our wedding! They will not disappoint and are definitely worth the money! We will cherish our highlight video and all the raw footage for many years!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Alexa M

Mon and his team were fabulous! Very professional and quick response time. We received our video this past week and we are so happy with it. I watched it probably 20 times and cried every time. The editing of the video was outstanding. Everyone we have showed it to is... Read More impressed. Thank you Mon and team!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Nicole T

Mon is the absolute best in his field! He was extremely professional and laid back! We had two weddings in which we used Mon and were so grateful for all that he did! He was able to highlight all of the most memorable moments and was very open to answering emails and questions.... Read More I still get compliments about my video and that others have cried just watching it! Thank you so much Mon and I would highly recommend him to everyone I know!

Great memories captured on film

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Kira L

We had the pleasure of having Mon and his videography team capture our big day and create our very unique "Love Story" video to share with guests on our wedding day. Mon is super pleasant to work with and always keeps a smile on his face. He and his team are true stealthy... Read More ninjas and are virtually unnoticeable. Yet, through their camera lenses, they capture the most important moments and details. His creativity and editing style is amazing and captures your most precious moments. Our "Love Story" video conveyed our story to all those we shared it with. We can't wait to see our wedding day video! The Love Story that Mon had created for us was very heartwarming. We had guests at our wedding tell us how much they loved the video and some even got teary eyed. Mon Villacorta Videography is worth the investment. You will not be disappointed. Professional, on-time, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you and your wonderful team.

The best videographer

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 katrina m

Mon and his team including his wife, zara, are very professioinal. We were comfortable with them and they would go the extra mile to please you. Very creative. Our same day edit video was everything i expected it to ne. Everyone loved the video. His patience made working with... Read More him easier. If ever i would need a videographer again for Any event , i would definitely book him. Thanks for everything mon!

Memories of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 M Cristina M

I hired Mon for a same day edit package but Mon gave us more than that. His same day edit clip really captured the mood and emotions of the day. My husband and I had Neil, Zara, and Mon with us all day filming our prep time but they weren't intrusive. They just felt like part... Read More of the family. I watch my video clip often and each time, it brings tears to my eyes.

videographer

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Josah R

Mon Villacorta and his team were AWESOME!!! Mon is absolutely talented. His work was incredible. Besides, that he has a great personality, easy to get along with!! We love MON!!! I don’t know how many times I’ve been watching the same day edit footage of our wedding. He... Read More captured everything about that day that was significant, it makes you feel like you’re experiencing it all over again. UNBELIEVABLE! I’m just so amazed to how he put it together in a short period of time. Having a videographer is one of the best decisions we made.

Same Day Edit Film--The Best!

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 lisa t

We hired Mon Villacorta and his artistic cinematic team for our same day edit wedding video for our big day. We absolutely LOVED our 3 plus minute wedding film that captured the highlights of the day. Our guest really enjoyed the video at the end of the reception bursting out in... Read More applause and commented how it was so good they didn't want it to end. It was nice to send the link the very next day to my invited guests who couldn't make the ceremony. It is an art to take hours of footage and compress the best parts it into a short film and Mon and his crew did an outstanding job! Highly recommended!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Norma S

Mon and Zara Villacorta (and team) are just simply amazing! Not only did they work with such a tight timeline but the amazing thing was, Mon delivered a short but outstanding SDE (same-day-edit) film in record time. We've gotten so many compliments from our family and friends... Read More and would definitely recommend them. Four thumbs up (from me and my hubby)!

Review for Mon Villacorta Videography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kristina M

Mon was very thorough, thoughtful, unobtrusive, and professional. He was easy and pleasant to work with. He was very expedient in his communication with us. His work was great, and his final product was perfect and captured the personalities of us.