Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

p o box 2395, McDonough, GA (770) 954-1774

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Danielle P

I interviewed one other floral company and could tell they were used to doing the same look over and over, no creativity. My mom told me about Cyndi with Twigs, Leaves & Flowers, so we set up an appointment. I knew right way I really liked her. She is so sweet & interesting!... Read More After looking at some of her work, I knew I wanted her to design my flowers. I could tell she was passionate about her work. She listened to all of my ideas, suggesting ones I hadn't even thought of, answered every email. She went above and beyond. I could not have been happier how my flowers turned out. Better than anything I could have imagined or had pinned on Pinterest. My guests raved about them, too! You will not be dissapointed! I wish I had some other event just so I could see what she'd come up with next!

My favorite part of our wedding

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Jordan M

Cyndi with Twigs, Leaves, and Flowers is an angel. She was recommended to me by a friend when I started planning my wedding, and she was the first and only person I contacted about flowers. From the first email, I knew she was perfect. Her work is unique, creative, and... Read More beautiful. She listened to every single thing I wanted and made sure that my vision became a reality. She truly went above and beyond. I recommend Twigs, Leaves, and Flowers to any bride. You will NOT be disappointed!!

CYNDI IS AWESOME!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Janiah F

I cannot pay enough compliments to Cyndi or thank her enough for all she's done. When I tell you SWEETEST lady in the world, I mean it! She is great at communicating (never missed a single email or call!). She knew exactly what I was looking for, got the best results, and she... Read More did it all at such an affordable price. I was so pleased with the arrangements she did! Should I have anymore functions which need a florist, Cyndi will be the FIRST one I call!