Twilight Entertainment

Buffalo, Rochester, and anywhere else on the planet

Twilight Entertainment: The Band Twilight

For over 30 years, Twilight has been entertaining audiences of all ages. Known for their incredible variety of repertoire, Twilight plays music for everyone both young and old. All around the world, Twilight has performed weddings, bar mitzvahs, and corporate affairs in cities such as New York, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Boston, Philadelphia, Buffalo, Newark, Nantucket, Canuan Island (Caribbean), and the Isle of Capri (Italy). Depending on your party size and budget, Twilight can accommodate! We range from a 3 to a 23 piece band and cover a variety of musical genres from Big Band to Motown to Today's Top Hits.

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Buffalo, Rochester, and anywhere else on the planet (585) 733-2576

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Heather R

I am a local wedding planner from Rochester, NY and it is very important to me that the vendors I work with have a certain level of professionalism, maintain high standards and delivery a quality product. I can honestly say that after working with Twilight several times, they... Read More deliver just that. I feel confident recommending them to my brides, bar/bat mitzvahs and corporate parties. They definitely make my job a little bit easier knowing I can rely on them every time. Highly recommend this band, Incredible talent!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rosemary E

They played for my retirement party and they made the party!! Mark is a phenomenal singer and entertainer and his band is tops! He and the sax player came into the audience and were up close and personal. Everyone was following the sax player around the venue, like the Pied... Read More Piper. Great fun!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 pattie T

Twilight has been my "go to" band at multiple weddings and special events. Mark arranges the music to fit the couple and gives great advice in case you just don't know what you would like. Great energy on stage, a friendly band, an awesome emcee, and, they play requests! Choose... Read More TWILIGHT for big vocals, big brass, get up onto your feet and dance!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Lisa K

Outstanding, incredible, amazing! Twilight was without a doubt the best part of my daughter's wedding reception. All of our guests complemented us on the music. People were up and dancing the whole time. The energy was electric!

Mark Phillips

Since age 12 Mark has been performing on stage nearly all his life. He has performed with such celebrities as Barry Manilow, Paul Anka, Three Dog Night, Gloria Gaynor, and well-known acts from Las Vegas. Mark's personal attention to detail are what clients enjoy most when they book Twilight for their special occasion. Mark treats every band job with special attention to make sure that clients get exactly what they are looking for in music.