Twin Oaks Golf Course

SAN MARCOS, CA

Book Your Wedding with Twin Oaks Golf Course

A WEDDING VENUE IN SAN MARCOS, CA

Nestled between rolling hills and lavish landscapes, the Twin Oaks Golf Course is an exquisite location in San Marcos, California, for both wedding ceremonies and receptions. The wedding venue is one with a romantically tranquil atmosphere and charm filled with nature’s amenities and the uniqueness of its arts and crafts style venue.

The Twin Oaks Golf Course is one of San Diego’s premier wedding venues and features views of the hills, a hilltop garden setting, a splendid fountain, a championship golf course, an outdoor patio, a gorgeous fountain and signature cuisine. The brilliance of the venue is elegantly displayed in its immaculate landscapes and unique architecture. Couples have a variety of options with each creating a wedding day of magic and a lifetime of memories. The Twin Oaks Golf Course offers the following space options for wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Garden Vista Lawn. The Garden Vista Lawn is a stunning space that hosts wedding ceremonies, overlooking the championship golf course and fountain. The setting is elegant with a backdrop of the Twin Oaks Valley rolling hills. The Garden Vista Lawn accommodates up to 200 guests.

Garden Ballroom. The Twin Oaks Golf Course also offers the Garden Ballroom for wedding receptions. The ballroom is one of grandiose style and grace with bright white beamed ceilings and large picture windows and panoramic views ideally suited for a wedding reception of many tastes. The Garden Ballroom accommodates up to 180 guests.

Fireside Patio. The Fireside Patio is offered for both wedding ceremonies and receptions. The space features a large fireplace and market lighting that illuminates with the radiant bride and groom. The Fireside Patio accommodates up to 100 guests.

The Twin Oaks Golf Course offers wedding packages subject to its facility rental fee. Check with the venue for specials as it is known for running wedding package specials during the busy wedding season. Reservations must be made well in advance and secured with a deposit. Couples interested in the ceremony site have the use of the space for up to 10 hours. Reception packages include the use of the space for up to five hours.

Couples enjoy an array of extra perks that truly make wedding days a magnificent day of splendor and magic. The Twin Oaks Golf Course offers a range of different wedding packages that are priced for different budgets.

Receptions include:

• A complimentary night stay for the couple at Rancho Bernardo Inn
  • A complimentary round or golf for four at Twin Oaks Golf Course
  • 18 by 18-foot dance floor
  • Complimentary umbrellas and space heaters
  • Wedding Coordinator
  • Rehearsal
  • Bridal Dressing Suite

Hilltop Garden Setting Overlooking a Golf Course

Weddings at Twin Oaks Golf Course offers a peaceful outdoor setting complete with lush rolling hills, tranquil ponds and fountains, and a wide open sky. Celebrate your lifelong journey together by getting married at Twin Oaks, in San Marcos, CA

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

1441 N TWIN OAKS VALLEY RD, SAN MARCOS, CA (760) 752-7256

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jacki L

This was the most perfect wedding venue. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and all of our wedding guests couldn't believe how beautiful the view was, as well as the property. Pamela and Jill were incredibly easy to work with and made planning the wedding very easy and enjoyable.... Read More They were so kind and organized. On the day of our wedding, Pamela had everything under control and made the whole day go smoothly. The grounds are set up perfectly for an outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We are so happy we chose Twin Oaks Golf Course for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lynnette B

We could not of been happier with a venue and staff for our big day. They were there every step of the way and helped with every little detail. Highly recommend having your wedding at this venue!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Nicole A

This review is for Twin Oaks' wedding services. I am so beyond happy to have had my wedding at Twin Oaks. From the moment my mom, Husband, and I set our feet on Twin Oaks' property, we were in love- with the venue, with Jill, and with Pamela! We met with Jill during our tour,... Read More who showed us the grounds and explained all of the different packages and what they included. The prices are so reasonable and include a lot- even an open bar during cocktail hour! We knew immediately that Twin Oaks is where we wanted to have our wedding. The venue is gorgeous-like a homey cottage, with dark wood flooring, white roses, and market lighting. After signing our contract we were in contact with both Jill and Pamela. Both ladies are so professional, flexible, and have great ideas. You can tell that not only is this what they do for a living, but that this is what they love doing. My Husband and I had so many questions- every email was answered very quickly and thoroughly. When our wedding day finally arrived, Pamela took care of everything! Her and her team set up everything, made everything look beautiful. The entire wedding went so smoothly-not a single thing went wrong! Our wedding was everything we had dreamt of-thanks to Jill, Pamela, and their entire team. Our guests raved about every aspect- the venue, the service, the food, the drinks...everything! I cannot thank the whole Twin Oaks team enough for helping our wedding be the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Niance C

I had my wedding here at twin oaks everything was beautiful. The coordinator made my wedding day a breeze! I highly recommend

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lacie B

We had our ceremony and reception here and it was amazing! The coordinator was incredible and made everything flow perfectly. They definitely cater to your needs. I am thankful to have found such an amazing place!

Beautiful and Accommodating

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Roselyn A

Twin Oaks Golf Course was perfect for our big day! Their remodeled wedding space was perfect for our wedding of 150. They had the best packages which were affordable and customizable. Their Mexican, Baja Buffet was delicious!!!

Beautiful location and great big sky

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Martin M

The best feature is the wedding coordinator, Michelle Brown. She takes care of you and is highly reliable. She will make sure that your event is running without a hitch. We had lots of compliments on the food as well (Italian menu). The ceremony site is fantastic. The only... Read More drawback was the clubhouse (garden house) is quite cramped and has low ceiling. Parking is plentiful.

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Renae P

I love this place, it is not only gorgeous but the people there are great. We had a falling out with our first venue and they took us in and helped us out so much! You would love this place if you want an outside venue, but they have an inside room for the reception too.

Excellent staff, food, view and beautiful location

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Krystal B

This is the absolute best kept secret in North County! Beautiful outdoor venue with incredible spanish style patio. The staff was excellent, and the food was impressive (my husband is Executive Chef and even he agrees!!) For all that you got, the price cannot be beat. We would... Read More go back there in a heart beat, and would recommend to anyone!

Awesome Golf Course Venue

Reviewed on 8/26/2011 Lauren R

This was exactly what we expected. The staff was super helpful, the food was just how it was during our tasting. This was a great mix between an inside and an outside venue. The food was all served outside while the bar and dancing were inside. The golf course made for a great... Read More setting for our pictures as well. Thanks Michelle!

Awesome venue!

Reviewed on 12/16/2010 Jessica A

Everything at Twin Oaks was great. Michelle, the coordinator made sure everything was perfect and I had no complaints from any of my guests. We did the hawaiian buffet and the food was very yummy (and there was lots of it). Lots of things come included here that you would have... Read More to pay extra for elsewhere - like chair covers, floor length tablecloths, arch, champagne toasts, etc. I was able to use the garden room to get ready in even though they were having a golf tournament the same day. Our event was never affected by the golf tournament and lots of the golfers stopped to congratulate us while we were taking pics. Everything was awesome!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Alicia S

The venue was beautiful for both the ceremony and the reception. Our guests had a fabulous time and remarked how good the food was at the reception. We had an early fall wedding and the weather and grounds were perfect at that time. There are many areas on the ground that... Read More offer great picture back drops... just pick your photographer carefully to take full advantage of the property ( ours was so so for a price of a great photographer :( ). Only gripes about the venue: 1)There were too many seats at the ceremony and it made it look like a lot of people didnt show up. We just had a smaller wedding and did not need the standard 100 chairs. The pictures of the ceremony just look kind of weird with all the open seats. 2) not a lot of pre-wedding planning communication or assistance from the venue. I felt like I was bugging when I asked questions. 3) A guest saw the bar staff recycle garnishments Very small gripes, I would definitley use the site for a wedding.