Quintessential Country Setting Venue

Twin Tails Event Farm is stunning...authentic, and everything you desire in a rustic wedding venue. From the moment you turn into the farm you will know that you have found the perfect location for wedding. Come take a tour. We are located in the Deep Creek Lake area of Maryland, which is known for its four seasons of beautiful scenery and of course the Lake! Our farm minutes from the lake, outside of downtown Oakland, in iconic Pleasant Valley. We are a full-service venue, family operated with an incredible staff that will take care of everything related to venue and food. You can rely on our experience in the food and beverage industry, from full service restaurants, as well as large scale catering events, to ensure that your event will meet your every expectation and then some!

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Mountain, Park, Tented

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

4150 Garrett Highway, Oakland, MD (301) 616-4268
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Ashlee M

This venue is a dream come true! It is the most gorgeous property and the owners of this venue make it even better. Karen and Christy have been amazing to work with so far. My fiancé and I cannot wait for our wedding day at Twin Tails!

Karen Hineman

Experience is paramount in having a successful event. Owning a venue is one thing, but having the experience and fortitude to manage every aspect of the operation is another. I have more than a few years under my belt orchestrating large events as well as developing successful restaurant strategies. Daily I manage two accomplished, high volume restaurants, with the help of my grown children, an am extremely proud of what we have accomplished. Adding an event venue to our family operation was a natural next step for us. Finding the perfect property was the opportunity we were waiting for.