Your wedding, the way you've always dreamed it.

Twinbrook Floral Design is family-owned and operated with a commitment to quality and customer service. We have serviced over 2,500 brides, harmonizing their personal styles and budgets. We'll express the love and joy felt on your special day through our vast array of breathtaking floral choices.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

9579 Braddock Rd, Fairfax, VA (703) 978-3700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Allison O

Twinbrook Florist provided beautiful flowers that transformed my wedding. Tonya was always willing to work with changes I made throughout my planning process and the flowers looked better than I had imagined. My guests were able to take arrangements home and they lasted for a... Read More long time after the event.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Elizabeth L

Our flowers were beautiful and Twinbrook was really easy to work with. My husband and I know nothing about flowers and were pretty terrible at describing our style, but the woman we did our consultation with was really patient and just kept showing us photos of flowers from... Read More other weddings and asking us what we liked and why to figure out what we we were looking for. They were also really flexible, particularly with figuring out flowers for our chuppah--it was made the day of the wedding by a friend, so we weren't able to give an exact photo or measurements, but they worked with that, and it turned out really great.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Brenda S

Twinbrook Floral provided the flowers for our wedding and reception, we worked with Janice as our designer. The final products were absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend Twinbrook Floral to anyone who may be shopping around looking for a... Read More florist

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Mindy M

We can’t recommend Twinbrook Floral Design highly enough. Tonya and her team were helpful, professional, and easy to work with from our very first meeting together. They shared so many creative and classic ideas, and ultimately helped us perfectly complete the vision we had for... Read More our wedding. Along with beautiful and elegant centerpieces and bouquets, Twinbrook created greenery pieces that draped from our venue’s roof that were absolutely stunning. We highly recommend working with Twinbrook Floral Design for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Lisa P

I was very happy with all my flowers on my wedding day! Everyone at Twinbrook was incredibly kind and very accommodating. I received so many compliments on all the flowers displayed on my wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Karen A

We were extremely happy with Twinbrook. The flowers for our summer (7/2) wedding were beautiful. I enjoyed working with Tonya. She really worked to make my vision come to life while staying within my budget. Thank you, Twinbrook!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Maria L

I was thoroughly impressed by Twinbrook Floral Design for my Oct 22/16 wedding. Our original florist vendor fell through and we worked with Janice to devise a new design. On our first meeting with Janice (during their awesomely convenient "late hour" office hours on Weds &... Read More Thursdays by the way), I showed pictures of the bohemian style and color scheme I was interested in. She briefly stepped out of their meeting space and pulled a few of their flowers that would match my theme. Immediately, I knew my wedding would be in good hands as the flowers matched perfectly. Janice is extremely skilled at understanding her clients needs and wants and matching them effortlessly. We brainstormed on how to cut costs, and opted for beautiful pots of burgundy mums (that are still alive, 35 days later!) to line the aisle as one of the cost saving tactics. I throughly appreciated Janice and Karen's professionalism and flexibility when I had questions or requests to change certain elements of our floral proposal. The wedding rentals that Twinbrook Floral offers also makes life so much easier. We rented the white metal arch for our ceremony, and also had our bud vases and other flower pots supplied by them. Last but not least, the execution of all the wedding flowers (from the bridal party bouquets, flower girl crowns, to the gorgeous wedding arch, to the aisle's flower pots, to the cake flowers) were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Thank you Twinbrook, your flowers were a dream come true for my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lisa R

Twinbrook Floral Design was one of the few places in the DC metro area willing to work with my meager flower budget (~ $2,000) They made all of my dreams come true, and kept me to budget! My bridal and bridal party bouquets were a gorgeous combination of ranunculus, anenomes,... Read More sahara roses, hydrangea, eucalyptus, silver brunea berries, and dusty miller with a couple succulents added. Each arrangements was so beautiful! Everyone loved our wedding flowers, and Tonya was a delight to work with during planning sessions. I only wish I had another occasion for them to create additional gorgeous arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heidi S

Twinbrook did a wonderful job making our bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere for our small civil ceremony wedding in DC. They were both absolutely beautiful, and were delivered to boot. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stefanie R

When I realized my Pinterest DIY centerpieces looked like a craft nightmare, I decided to consult the professionals at Twinbrook Floral Design a mere two weeks before the big day. Tonya immediately took over and we created a "recipe" for my centerpieces and ceremony arrangements... Read More with the overall look and feel I was going for. They were so flexible with my needs and guided me towards exactly what I wanted. When the day arrived I was literally struck breathless with how beautiful everything turned out. Many of my guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I hadn't thought that flowers would really be such an important part of my wedding but I was totally wrong, they absolutely MADE the reception. THANK YOU TWINBROOK.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Danielle A

Twinbrook was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding, and I absolutely loved all of the florals and rentals we received from them. Tonya, Karen and Margaret were fantastic to work with, and easily took my vision and brought it to life. They were always very... Read More responsive and receptive to any changes we had along the way, and made some great suggestions to keep us in budget. We had so many compliments from our guests and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kendall D

Twinbrook was awesome to work with! In my first meeting I literally had no idea what I wanted. I showed them pictures and tried my best explain my vision. They went above and beyond. All of the flowers for my wedding were beautiful. They are very affordable to. I highly... Read More recommend Twinbrook Floral!

2016-10-20T08:52:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! We are so happy we were able to capture your vision. Best wishes! The Twinbrook Team

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Shani L

Gorgeous floral alter arrangement for my wedding of roses, curly willows and long stem roses. Quick delivery and pickup of rental vases. Karen was patient with all changes and worked within my $1,000 price range. She included stephanotis flowers in my hydrangea and rose bouquet.... Read More I would suggest you choose them for any floral needs.

2016-08-30T06:59:46 Response from the vendor

Shani: Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! We loved the way your arrangements turned out for your ceremony. Please send us some photos! Best wishes from the Twinbrook Team

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 laura l

Twinbrook did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! During our first meeting, I was clueless about what types of flowers to use. Tonya took the time to show me samples of flowers and made my vision come to life. I highly recommend using Twinbrook for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Stephanie P

Fair prices, with beautiful flowers. We had a great experience with twinbrook. All flower arrangements arrived on time to the venue. Tonya was great to work with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Katie W

I used Twinbrook Floral Design for my wedding centerpieces, my bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, and my ceremony decorative pieces. I absolutely loved how everything turned out! I loved my bouquet so much that I dried the flowers and have them in a shadowbox in my bedroom. I... Read More worked with Janice and she was incredibly helpful with the intital design, the color scheme, as well as putting everything together. I highly recommend Twinbrook Foral Design!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Quinn K

Couldn't have been more perfect! We wanted something a little different and Tanya got it right! Artichokes, herbs and lots of greenery mixed in with beautiful white shades. Our wedding was moved indoors at the very last minute and the floral delivery person stayed and helped... Read More make everything perfect! Great value and wonderful staff!!!

2016-06-01T10:53:19 Response from the vendor

Tonya loved designing your wedding florals! It was so much fun working with all the herbs and greenery. Your vision was so unique and we are so glad we were able to be a part of it. Best wishes from the Twinbrook Team

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Ginnie Q

We were so extremely happy with our wedding day flowers. Our consultation was so much fun, and Twinbrook spent a lot of time with us to ensure we had exactly what we wanted. The flowers were so beautiful, and we heard from our guests so many times that they were the most... Read More amazing wedding flowers that they had ever seen. We would recommend Twinbrook Floral Design to anyone looking for a wonderful florist!

2016-05-09T13:08:12 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with you on your special day! We loved creating your arrangements - you picked some beautiful flowers. Please send us some photos - you know you were a beautiful bride. Best wishes - Twinbrook Floral Design

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Amber S

The flowers were nothing like I pictured or how the florist described. The flowers we ordered were pink/peach and they came orange as well as the burgundy came almost black. They also did not respond to my request for info initially. The florist seemed to be irritated... Read More that we weren't spending more money and rushed us through the visit. We only ordered 3 bouquets and 2 boutonnieres. I really wished I had asked more questions or given more specific instructions on what I didn't want i.e. orange and black flowers.

2016-05-16T08:59:31 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry you were disappointed with your wedding flowers and your experience with our shop. We provide the same care and attention to our couples regardless of their budget - big or small. We are one of the few bridal florists that does... Read Less Read More

Loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Adam M

I was impressed with Twinbrook from the start. We tried another florist and was not impressed with the product during our meeting. At Twinbrook, the florist kept brainstorming ideas with us then getting fresh flowers that were available to try and create a sample of our ideas.... Read More She was very helpful and extremely creative. Twinbrook was very accommodating with our budget and helped us have beautiful floral decor without breaking our flower budget. I was impressed with every person who worked there, they were all so helpful and nice. They even provided us a free sample of our centerpiece to take to the venue so we could see it on the table. Twinbrook did an amazing job on our wedding flowers and I am very likely to use them again for any flower needs! You will not be disappointed working with them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Vanessa R

Flowers in and of themselves are beautiful, but Twinbrooks' artistic designs using a multiple combination of flowers for the table settings and bridal bouquets were breathtaking. In addition, working with such professional staff was an absolute pleasure. The bride provided the... Read More basic designs, which were beautiful, and Twinbrook's staff offered other suggestions that made the designs even more attractive. And the staff was so adaptable. As new ideas came up requiring changes, the staff was very receptive and flexible. The end result was floral table arrangements that blended beautifully with the color combination of the table setting. The bride's and bridesmaids bouquets were a work of art that complimented the fuchsia/navy blue wedding theme and added a delicate touch to the stunning wedding gown and bridesmaid's dresses. The arch for the garden wedding was beautifully decorated befitting a setting in nature. Overall, Twinbrook did an exceptional job that significantly contributed to a wonderful occasion.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Allyson P

Wonderful experience with Twinbrook Floral Design. Our flowers were beautiful and every person at the shop was warm and welcoming. I would definitely recommend them!

Beautiful and Great Service

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Suzie E

I loved working with Twinbrook for my flowers. They were really helpful figuring out exactly what I wanted and remained in touch to make sure I was comfortable with everything. The girls who delivered even waited about an hour at the venue so the flowers wouldn't wilt outside... Read More before my ceremony.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kateleigh H

Tonya at Twinbrook Floral Design was wonderful to work with. She asked all the right questions and helped us pick out the perfect flowers even though we didn't know anything about flowers beforehand. They were very professional while making deliveries, and everything looked... Read More beautiful for the day.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Kathleen C

I really enjoyed working with Twinbrook Floral. They were very quick to get me in for the initial consultation and we covered every detail I had not even thought of yet. I really enjoyed being able to play with flower options and have Margaret pulling things from the cooler... Read More left and right to show me her ideas based on my inspiration. We drew up a very reasonable proposal and I hired them a day or two later. A few months before the wedding I asked if I could see an example of our centerpiece idea, as we had only played with bouquet designs at the consultation. They were happy to have me come in again to see this. I admit I was not happy with the design so I was glad we revisited the plan. I left with a slightly varied centerpiece and felt better. After staring at the photo for a couple days something still didn't seem quite right to me. I had been working with Tonya this time and she was very patient with me because I felt like I was being a super-picky bride that didn't know what I wanted. I shared a photo I found on Pinterest and they were able to match it and make it even better. For the wedding, we ended up moving the outdoor ceremony indoors due to rain. I was worried that my flower plans would be thrown out the window due to the change in venue but they were able to repurpose the arrangements or use them as originally planned (I had hanging Mason jar arrangements that would be on hooks lining the aisle, which was kind of not going to happen inside). They hung the jars from the chairs and the flowers that were originally going to hang on the outdoor canopy were attached to stands on either side of the altar. When I first walked in and saw the reception area I was so happy with how the centerpieces looked. They were simply perfect. My bouquet was so beautiful as well, and so was my Maid of Honor's. I would definitely recommend Twinbrook Floral because they are pros with wedding floral design. I did not have really extravagant ideas but they worked with me over and over until things were right in my mind. Karen had been the person I communicated with via email every time I had a question, concern, panic, change of mind. Everyone I met or worked with was very professional and patient with me.

Margaret Fleegal

Margaret owns and operates Twinbrook Floral Design. She’s been creating innovative floral designs for 30 years and counting. Her outstanding leadership and passion for her craft has made Twinbrook Floral Design the choice wedding florist for Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. If you are looking for the best floral touches for your big day, look no further. Margaret has you covered!