Your wedding, the way you've always dreamed it.

Twinbrook Floral Design is family-owned and operated with a commitment to quality and customer service. We have serviced over 2,500 brides, harmonizing their personal styles and budgets. We'll express the love and joy felt on your special day through our vast array of breathtaking floral choices.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

9579 Braddock Rd, Fairfax, VA (703) 978-3700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Sean K

We can't say a single bad thing about them -- they were incredible throughout the whole process. * The flowers were gorgeous. It was like they pulled them exactly out of our conversations. * They were really easy to meet with -- everything was figured out in pretty much one... Read More meeting * They educated a ton on trade-offs, types of flowers, etc. -- Tonya took us from Pinterest images to a complete understanding of what we wanted for both the ceremony and centerpieces. * They were really helpful making suggestions for our price range. * At the first meeting, she made a mini arrangement right in front of us so that we'd have examples * They provided parameters for lanterns & vases and allowed us to buy our own -- we weren't forced to use their supply. * They delivered the ceremony flowers in vases (not all vendors include this) * They couldn't get a type of flower but called up with a solution ready to go that was perfect. It really instilled confidence in them.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Heather L

Twinbrook did an AMAZING job with our flowers. Everyone was raving about how beautiful they were and they exceeded even what I imagined! I was so happy with their flowers and their service.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jenna M

The flowers were beautiful and very reasonably priced. They were able to help make decisions since I am definitely not a flower person and didn’t really k kw what I wanted. Everything g turned out amazing! They also were able to make some last minute accommodations.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Laura R

We used Twinbrook Florists for our wedding flowers and they were perfect!! They were very helpful during our consultation and throughout the planning process. The final product turned out beautifully for our wedding. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Allison O

Twinbrook Florist provided beautiful flowers that transformed my wedding. Tonya was always willing to work with changes I made throughout my planning process and the flowers looked better than I had imagined. My guests were able to take arrangements home and they lasted for a... Read More long time after the event.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Elizabeth L

Our flowers were beautiful and Twinbrook was really easy to work with. My husband and I know nothing about flowers and were pretty terrible at describing our style, but the woman we did our consultation with was really patient and just kept showing us photos of flowers from... Read More other weddings and asking us what we liked and why to figure out what we we were looking for. They were also really flexible, particularly with figuring out flowers for our chuppah--it was made the day of the wedding by a friend, so we weren't able to give an exact photo or measurements, but they worked with that, and it turned out really great.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Brenda S

Twinbrook Floral provided the flowers for our wedding and reception, we worked with Janice as our designer. The final products were absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend Twinbrook Floral to anyone who may be shopping around looking for a... Read More florist

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Mindy M

We can’t recommend Twinbrook Floral Design highly enough. Tonya and her team were helpful, professional, and easy to work with from our very first meeting together. They shared so many creative and classic ideas, and ultimately helped us perfectly complete the vision we had for... Read More our wedding. Along with beautiful and elegant centerpieces and bouquets, Twinbrook created greenery pieces that draped from our venue’s roof that were absolutely stunning. We highly recommend working with Twinbrook Floral Design for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Lisa P

I was very happy with all my flowers on my wedding day! Everyone at Twinbrook was incredibly kind and very accommodating. I received so many compliments on all the flowers displayed on my wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Karen A

We were extremely happy with Twinbrook. The flowers for our summer (7/2) wedding were beautiful. I enjoyed working with Tonya. She really worked to make my vision come to life while staying within my budget. Thank you, Twinbrook!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Maria L

I was thoroughly impressed by Twinbrook Floral Design for my Oct 22/16 wedding. Our original florist vendor fell through and we worked with Janice to devise a new design. On our first meeting with Janice (during their awesomely convenient "late hour" office hours on Weds &... Read More Thursdays by the way), I showed pictures of the bohemian style and color scheme I was interested in. She briefly stepped out of their meeting space and pulled a few of their flowers that would match my theme. Immediately, I knew my wedding would be in good hands as the flowers matched perfectly. Janice is extremely skilled at understanding her clients needs and wants and matching them effortlessly. We brainstormed on how to cut costs, and opted for beautiful pots of burgundy mums (that are still alive, 35 days later!) to line the aisle as one of the cost saving tactics. I throughly appreciated Janice and Karen's professionalism and flexibility when I had questions or requests to change certain elements of our floral proposal. The wedding rentals that Twinbrook Floral offers also makes life so much easier. We rented the white metal arch for our ceremony, and also had our bud vases and other flower pots supplied by them. Last but not least, the execution of all the wedding flowers (from the bridal party bouquets, flower girl crowns, to the gorgeous wedding arch, to the aisle's flower pots, to the cake flowers) were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Thank you Twinbrook, your flowers were a dream come true for my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lisa R

Twinbrook Floral Design was one of the few places in the DC metro area willing to work with my meager flower budget (~ $2,000) They made all of my dreams come true, and kept me to budget! My bridal and bridal party bouquets were a gorgeous combination of ranunculus, anenomes,... Read More sahara roses, hydrangea, eucalyptus, silver brunea berries, and dusty miller with a couple succulents added. Each arrangements was so beautiful! Everyone loved our wedding flowers, and Tonya was a delight to work with during planning sessions. I only wish I had another occasion for them to create additional gorgeous arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heidi S

Twinbrook did a wonderful job making our bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere for our small civil ceremony wedding in DC. They were both absolutely beautiful, and were delivered to boot. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stefanie R

When I realized my Pinterest DIY centerpieces looked like a craft nightmare, I decided to consult the professionals at Twinbrook Floral Design a mere two weeks before the big day. Tonya immediately took over and we created a "recipe" for my centerpieces and ceremony arrangements... Read More with the overall look and feel I was going for. They were so flexible with my needs and guided me towards exactly what I wanted. When the day arrived I was literally struck breathless with how beautiful everything turned out. Many of my guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I hadn't thought that flowers would really be such an important part of my wedding but I was totally wrong, they absolutely MADE the reception. THANK YOU TWINBROOK.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Danielle A

Twinbrook was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding, and I absolutely loved all of the florals and rentals we received from them. Tonya, Karen and Margaret were fantastic to work with, and easily took my vision and brought it to life. They were always very... Read More responsive and receptive to any changes we had along the way, and made some great suggestions to keep us in budget. We had so many compliments from our guests and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kendall D

Twinbrook was awesome to work with! In my first meeting I literally had no idea what I wanted. I showed them pictures and tried my best explain my vision. They went above and beyond. All of the flowers for my wedding were beautiful. They are very affordable to. I highly... Read More recommend Twinbrook Floral!

2016-10-20T08:52:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! We are so happy we were able to capture your vision. Best wishes! The Twinbrook Team

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Shani L

Gorgeous floral alter arrangement for my wedding of roses, curly willows and long stem roses. Quick delivery and pickup of rental vases. Karen was patient with all changes and worked within my $1,000 price range. She included stephanotis flowers in my hydrangea and rose bouquet.... Read More I would suggest you choose them for any floral needs.

2016-08-30T06:59:46 Response from the vendor

Shani: Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! We loved the way your arrangements turned out for your ceremony. Please send us some photos! Best wishes from the Twinbrook Team

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 laura l

Twinbrook did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! During our first meeting, I was clueless about what types of flowers to use. Tonya took the time to show me samples of flowers and made my vision come to life. I highly recommend using Twinbrook for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Stephanie P

Fair prices, with beautiful flowers. We had a great experience with twinbrook. All flower arrangements arrived on time to the venue. Tonya was great to work with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Katie W

I used Twinbrook Floral Design for my wedding centerpieces, my bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, and my ceremony decorative pieces. I absolutely loved how everything turned out! I loved my bouquet so much that I dried the flowers and have them in a shadowbox in my bedroom. I... Read More worked with Janice and she was incredibly helpful with the intital design, the color scheme, as well as putting everything together. I highly recommend Twinbrook Foral Design!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Quinn K

Couldn't have been more perfect! We wanted something a little different and Tanya got it right! Artichokes, herbs and lots of greenery mixed in with beautiful white shades. Our wedding was moved indoors at the very last minute and the floral delivery person stayed and helped... Read More make everything perfect! Great value and wonderful staff!!!

2016-06-01T10:53:19 Response from the vendor

Tonya loved designing your wedding florals! It was so much fun working with all the herbs and greenery. Your vision was so unique and we are so glad we were able to be a part of it. Best wishes from the Twinbrook Team

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Ginnie Q

We were so extremely happy with our wedding day flowers. Our consultation was so much fun, and Twinbrook spent a lot of time with us to ensure we had exactly what we wanted. The flowers were so beautiful, and we heard from our guests so many times that they were the most... Read More amazing wedding flowers that they had ever seen. We would recommend Twinbrook Floral Design to anyone looking for a wonderful florist!

2016-05-09T13:08:12 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with you on your special day! We loved creating your arrangements - you picked some beautiful flowers. Please send us some photos - you know you were a beautiful bride. Best wishes - Twinbrook Floral Design

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Amber S

The flowers were nothing like I pictured or how the florist described. The flowers we ordered were pink/peach and they came orange as well as the burgundy came almost black. They also did not respond to my request for info initially. The florist seemed to be irritated... Read More that we weren't spending more money and rushed us through the visit. We only ordered 3 bouquets and 2 boutonnieres. I really wished I had asked more questions or given more specific instructions on what I didn't want i.e. orange and black flowers.

2016-05-16T08:59:31 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry you were disappointed with your wedding flowers and your experience with our shop. We provide the same care and attention to our couples regardless of their budget - big or small. We are one of the few bridal florists that does... Read Less Read More

Loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Adam M

I was impressed with Twinbrook from the start. We tried another florist and was not impressed with the product during our meeting. At Twinbrook, the florist kept brainstorming ideas with us then getting fresh flowers that were available to try and create a sample of our ideas.... Read More She was very helpful and extremely creative. Twinbrook was very accommodating with our budget and helped us have beautiful floral decor without breaking our flower budget. I was impressed with every person who worked there, they were all so helpful and nice. They even provided us a free sample of our centerpiece to take to the venue so we could see it on the table. Twinbrook did an amazing job on our wedding flowers and I am very likely to use them again for any flower needs! You will not be disappointed working with them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Vanessa R

Flowers in and of themselves are beautiful, but Twinbrooks' artistic designs using a multiple combination of flowers for the table settings and bridal bouquets were breathtaking. In addition, working with such professional staff was an absolute pleasure. The bride provided the... Read More basic designs, which were beautiful, and Twinbrook's staff offered other suggestions that made the designs even more attractive. And the staff was so adaptable. As new ideas came up requiring changes, the staff was very receptive and flexible. The end result was floral table arrangements that blended beautifully with the color combination of the table setting. The bride's and bridesmaids bouquets were a work of art that complimented the fuchsia/navy blue wedding theme and added a delicate touch to the stunning wedding gown and bridesmaid's dresses. The arch for the garden wedding was beautifully decorated befitting a setting in nature. Overall, Twinbrook did an exceptional job that significantly contributed to a wonderful occasion.

Margaret Fleegal

Margaret owns and operates Twinbrook Floral Design. She’s been creating innovative floral designs for 30 years and counting. Her outstanding leadership and passion for her craft has made Twinbrook Floral Design the choice wedding florist for Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. If you are looking for the best floral touches for your big day, look no further. Margaret has you covered!