Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

118 Blue Star, San Antonio, TX (210) 781-4198

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Samantha P

Getting my hair styled at Twirl on my wedding was a magical experience. My entire bridal party was styled there. The Twirl Girls catered to all of us and it really set the tone for my big day. My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I envisioned it. I couldn't have been... Read More happier.

Reviewed on 5/02/2015

WARNING: When I called Twirl Salon, the salon has no receptionist or answering service; instead they have a voicemail that informs you that someone will return your call “soon.” After finally getting an appointment for color and highlights they inform me that they have an... Read More appointment in approximately 2 months. Two days before my appointment I received an automated text message reminding me of the date and time of my appointment. I happily confirmed my appointment and after two months of waiting, the day finally arrived and I began to drive to the salon location. While at a red light I spot a text message from “Jacky” claiming she was sick and had to cancel! (only 30 minutes notice) When I asked if anyone could fill in for her, she claimed no one else was working this Saturday! I am leaving this review as a WARNING to those who need their hair done for an important event and don’t want to be left hanging. I was unable to speak to management because Twirl Salon’s phone is only set up for messages. AGAIN, DO NOT CHOOSE TWIRL SALON IF YOU SEEK PROFESSIONAL HAIR SERVICE !!!

So great!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Brittany T

The twirl girls did my house party, moms hair and my hair and make up. This is the first time the bridesmaids have not had to have their hair redone. Everyone loved their hair. They are so sweet and friendly. I changed my mind the day of to do my hair up and Erin did a perfect... Read More job-the first time. I described what I wanted and didn't want and she actually listened. They are worth the price!

Great salon and services

Reviewed on 1/09/2013 Ashley E

I loved my experience at Twirl Salon. I had my hair and makeup done as well as provided hair and makeup for 3 bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG. The salon itself is so cute and girly! Erin did my hair and makeup and executed my vision perfectly. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and... Read More they made everyone feel at home. We had a great experience and the prices are reasonable.

LOVE!

Reviewed on 9/02/2010 Regan C

I loved loved loved my hair and makeup. She sewed my hair up with a needle and thread and it didn't move once through out the entire night. I looked elegant and I have never felt more beautiful.