Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Signature Cocktails, Wine

20340 NorthWest Empire Avenue, Bend, OR (541) 633-5855

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Mackenzie G

Twist Cocktails was recommended to us through some internet stalking of vendors in Bend on Instagram as well as other vendors when we started booking for our wedding. They lived up to every fantastic thing that was said on their behalf and more. Stephanie was a pleasure to plan... Read More the wedding with and Aisha (the lead bartender on site of the event) was one of my husband and my favorite parts of our wedding day. From inception to execution, everything was flawless and any hiccup that occurred from our end (I think there was one?) they handled with grace and a smile. Aisha always made sure we were well 'watered' and smiling. She was just a pleasure and someone who was looking to help us have the perfect time. It is not often someone can say that their bar staff went out of their way to make sure you had a smile on your face. I would recommend Twist Cocktails to EVERYONE and the only thing I am disappointed at is that I can't be friends with the people at Twist because we live on opposite ends of the country.

2017-10-02T10:37:10 Response from the vendor

Oh we can most certainly be friends ;0) It was such a pleasure working with you and such an honor to be a part of such an awesome evening. Please come back to Bend and visit us! Anniversary party perhaps?

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Cindy C

We used Twist for our wedding on October 1st and we couldn't have been happier! They were super easy to work with during the planning process and the bartenders were friendly and professional. All of our guests had a great time and the our two signature drinks were a big hit.... Read More Thank you to everyone at Twist for helping to make our wedding day so wonderful! :)