Artistic & Creative Storytelling

Welcome to Twisted Oaks Studio (Top 100 Wedding Photography Studios). We are a team of talented photographers with the same vision... to tell the authentic story of your wedding through images that will simply blow your mind. Our goal is to provide an all-around unique experience that starts from the time we meet, til well past your wedding day. We want you to enjoy spending time with us on your big day, so we want you to feel comfortable and have fun, while also not knowing we are even there most of the day. Our approach to the wedding day is to sit back and let your story unfold all on its own, while we capture moments like a fly on the wall. We also like to take some time with the bride and groom creating epic imagery where we mix in some directing while still allowing real emotion.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York (609) 820-1785
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nancy S

Talent is one part of what you are looking for when choosing your wedding photographer. Talent, skill, creativity, and the way they blend in during the event is just part of the package! The part that goes above and beyond is their genuine love. Love for their clients (which... Read More for me was my daughter and her future husband). I can hardly describe the love that comes through the photography. They are a loving caring couple who make everything so easy, and capture the most precious moments. I'm looking for a place here to share one of my favorites from our daughters wedding, but i can't seem to find a place to share. Jay or Sandi caught me wiping a tear from my eye as i watched my daughters first dance with her husband. It was a moment i relive every time i glance at the picture. Wishing them the best always, because they have touched our lives more than we ever would have imagined!!! Twisted Oaks Studio 5Stars!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emily G

I can't thank Jay and Sandi enough for the amazing photos they took of our wedding! We actually picked our wedding date based on their availability since we knew they were the one vendor we absolutely had to have! The day was such a whirlwind, so it's been really fun reliving it... Read More through their photos and also seeing the little details and moments we missed since it was all such a blur. They truly have an incredible gift. We have had several friends contact us after seeing our photos to say they wish they could get married again just so they can have Jay and Sandi shoot their wedding! I am forever grateful for them, their talent and their friendship.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Mackenzie M

First, let me start by saying that if I could give more than 5 stars, I would in a heartbeat. My wedding was May 27th and my photographers were Jay and Sandi Cassario. Not only did they photograph my wedding, but they shot our engagement photos and a boudoir photo shoot forme.... Read More They are absolute professionals through and through, making me and my husband feel completely comfortable throughout the engagement shoot and the wedding, and making me feel comfortable and not at all self-conscious in my boudoir shoot. By the end of our engagement shoot, Jay and Sandi didn't even feel like our photographers anymore, but our very talented friends who we were lucky enough to have photograph us. We struck gold when we found Jay and Sandi on The Knot. I looked at the work of about 30 photographers before I discovered them, and their work does not disappoint. They have a way of capturing moments in a completely different light than what you would expect and everything comes out beautifully. I know nothing about photography, but I can tell you that whatever they are doing, they're doing right. All of the pictures I've seen of our wedding thus far, and the pictures they did for us before the wedding, were absolutely breathtaking. They take photos from interesting perspectives and angles, none of which I had seen with any other photographers before. I would hire them all over again if I could. To sum it all up, Jay and Sandi are the best decision I made for my wedding. To choose anyone else to take photos of your special day would just be a disappointment!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Brent H

Twisted Oaks pictures are so beautiful we are so happy that we ended up choosing them as our wedding photographer. We worked with Laura Napoli, one of the associates. Laura and Jon were so nice and so great to work with. They had great ideas for all of our wedding party shots,... Read More and worked so well with our videographers. It was like one big team even though they worked for separate companies. They also got great shots from our reception, but it didn't feel like they were in the way or blocking any special moment so of the night. Twisted Oaks editing is also so beautiful you will be excited to hang up their final products!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Angela T

I just recently got married this past weekend. Let me tell you, twisted oaks' staff were AMAZING! They met with us countless times before the big day, and ran through all of our questions and planning to ensure the day went smoothly.. and it totally did!! My photographers were... Read More such a pleasure to work with, they were fun, engaging, and super helpful making sure the train on my dress looked perfect in every photo ;) They definitely made my husband and i feel so comfortable throughout the day. We are so so so happy!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Stephanie S

Cecilia was amazing!! She made sure she captured everything and was extremely professional and not intrusive! We had her for engagement photos and the wedding and she was perfect for both! Made us very comfortable!! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Maggie B

Hands down I would use Jay and Sandi 1,000 times again. Jay has an eye that you don't find regularly, its a mix of God given artisty that can't taught and an appetite for his education behind a camera. Professionalism and talent at is finest, if you want photos to keep for a... Read More lifetime that capture your wedding day in a frankly, magical way, I wouldn't look for another photographer. Jay and Sandi felt like friends, but with incredible talent that you we in awe over. We hope to have another event and excuse to use them in the future! I was happy they said YES to photograph for us !! :)

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Jordan Y

I couldn't be happier that we picked Twisted Oaks Studio to photograph our wedding day! Jay and Sandi were so great to work with! They made the day so enjoyable , which my husband really appreciated since he is not a fan of getting his picture taken! Our pictures were beautiful... Read More and we received so many compliments on them!! They perfectly captured every moment of our day! They were also very professional and helpful throughout the whole process . I would highly recommend Twisted Oaks Studio to anyone!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Jessica S

Jay & Sandi are two of the most talented photographers I've ever seen and have a unique and beautiful way of capturing every moment and every tiny detail. They were our photographers for our engagement and wedding pictures and we could not be happier with the results. These two... Read More are a breath of fresh air and kept us laughing through both sessions. I highly recommend these two to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Nicole F

I got married in September on a day when the weather channel was calling for a hurricane. Jay and Sandi showed up and brought a calm to my day and were up for the challenge. Not only are they extremely talented, but they are awesome people to be with you on your wedding day.... Read More At one point when something didn't work out because of the weather and I was upset, Jay pulled me aside to show me some of the amazing pictures he captured with the wind blowing like crazy! It immediately improved my mood. Our pictures turned out better than we could of imagined and you can barely tell that there were intense winds and rain. We just got our flash drive and it is the cutest flash drive ever and was the cherry on top of this amazing vendor. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Julie R

The entire team at Twisted Oaks is very kind, creative, skilled, responsive and prompt! If you are looking for truly special photographers, who specialize in producing candid, beautiful and artful images of your wedding day, Twisted Oaks is the group for you. They will also work... Read More with your budget, which is extremely helpful. I spent a lot of time searching through different photographers amidst my wedding planning, as I was looking for a very specific aesthetic. Once I came upon Twisted Oaks portfolio, I knew I found what I was looking for. There is such beauty and emotion in all of their wedding photos. I wanted to have images that really encapsulated the feeling of my wedding day, so that I could look back on for the rest of my life and recall that feeling. Once I received my completed set of photos, I confirmed I found the right photographers. All set up and communication with Jay or Sandi was seamless. Even when my final payment got lost in the mail, Sandi was very patient when I had to re-send it past the due date. Cecilia shot my engagement photos, and along with Austin she also my wedding photos. We truly enjoyed having both Cecilia and Austin with us on our special day to capture so many beautiful moments. Cecilia is not only very talented, but also really funny and great at directing rowdy wedding parties to get the shots you want while keeping you on your timeline. I'm so beyond pleased with all of my photos and I will treasure them always. Friends and family have raved about to gorgeous quality of the photos. Thank you Twisted Oaks for all that you have done for us.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Nicole P

Jay and Sandi are the absolute best! Not only are they extremely talented but they are a pleasure work with! My husband and I got married on June 18, 2016 and we are absolutely in love with our wedding pictures! We enthusiastically recommend them to all of our friends and... Read More family as well as anyone looking for wedding a photographer! I would also recommend having them do engagement photos before the wedding. I must admit that my husband and I are not used to getting professional pictures but it really helped us feel more comfortable in ourselves on our wedding day! Of course we had a blast with Jay and Sandi in SIC for the shoot as well! We will always have our beautiful pictures to look back on our special day and we cannot express our gratitude and appreciation for Sandi and Jay capturing our wedding day so beautifully! Again, we highly recommend them for their talent and capturing your wedding the way you want! They listen to your ideas, are creative in their craft and deliver amazingly beautiful and creative pictures!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nancy S

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Monique P

I cannot say enough about how fantastic Jay is! He was the most important and best investment we made for our wedding. He caught every moment perfectly, which is something considering our wedding was on a cold, gloomy, and rainy day. It has been nearly a year since our wedding... Read More and we are still wide-eyed and in love with our photos. As I am sure every bride has heard, the day flies by, and the pictures are there so you can remember and savor the sweet memories. Another fantastic thing about Jay is how chill he is. Having him there felt like having an old friend taking your pictures. I could rave on and on, but I'll just leave you with this- if you are looking for someone who will capture memories that will last a life time Twisted Oaks is who you want.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Josh D

Booking Jay and Sandi was the best decision we made for our wedding. They were easy to work with and their photos are incredible. My groomsmen and I had fun hanging with Jay while we were getting ready and taking our group shots. We love all of our photos and can't thank them... Read More enough for their awesome work!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Marra M

Jay and Sandi Cassario of Twisted Oaks were amazing to work with! My husband and I met them in person in a more casual way the summer before we got married and just knew they needed to shoot our wedding which was held in Cape May, April of 2016. They are incredibly down-to-earth... Read More and so sweet! They fully understand what you want out of your day as far as photos and man, do they deliver!! They are comfortable to work with, which was important for my husband and I as we are not so comfortable with our photos being taken. They shoot the day of quickly, and it's not until you get all of your photos back (quickly on that too) that you are amazed by both what they captured and by the amount of photos you have to choose from. Every single one is a gem! Despite some questionable weather early on in the day, of my wedding, Jay and Sandi made it work and were patient with us and our entire bridal party for multiple location changes. On top of that, Jay was sick and still showed up and took amazing photos. You wouldn't even know they were there during the ceremony and reception. They got so many funny and wonderful candid images of our guests dancing and of moments that I didn't get to see because it's just a whirlwind of a day. I am trying to find an excuse in the future to work with them again! Every single photo I want blown up and printed on canvas hanging on my walls...we just don't have enough wall space for them. Definitely the best choice we made!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rose C

We worked with Jay and Sandi Cassario, formerly Cass Imaging that are now a part of Twisted Oaks Studio, for both our engagement pictures and for our wedding. A few friends had recommended that I follow Cass Imaging on Facebook and I instantly fell in love with their... Read More photography. Once we were engaged, I took a shot and emailed Jay and Sandi to see if hiring them was even an option since our wedding was out-of-state. Not only were they so accommodating, but their price was very reasonable. After meeting them officially in person at our engagement shoot, I knew we were going to have fun with them at the wedding. We were so thrilled with how our engagement pictures came out that we knew without a doubt, that we chose the best photography team for our wedding. We truly cannot say enough great things about Jay and Sandi. You can see the passion they have for photography and how much they enjoy what they do. On top of that, they are just two incredible people to be around! Their photographs are always stunning, creative, and breathetaking. When we received our wedding pictures, we were just completely blown away at how perfect they were! We highly recommend working with Twisted Oaks Studio!!‚Äč

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Stefanie S

Jay and Sandi are the absolute best. Back when they were Cass Imaging, Jay gave up his birthday last minute to photograph my cousin's wedding when her photographer fell through. Everyone fell in love with them both right away. I pretty much booked Jay & Sandi on the spot for my... Read More wedding which wasn't happening for another two years. After seeing how friendly, funny and easy-going they were at my wedding, two close friends and my brother all booked Twisted Oaks for their own weddings!! Their work speaks for itself -- their photos are breathtaking -- but I cannot stress enough how incredible Jay and Sandi are as people, too. I highly highly recommend them!!! (They had to travel to about an hour and a half north of NYC for my wedding and I wasn't stressed about anything regarding their traveling.)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Maria N

Jay and Sandi were amazing throughout the whole process, starting with the initial meeting all the way through to a year after our wedding. They have taken the time to always assure we were happy with their services including their album's and canvas's, but what we have loved... Read More the most is the quality of their photography. All of our pictures look magazine worthy and their ability to capture the moment while dancing, laughing, crying, etc. really helps to paint a beautiful picture of our wedding day and love that was shared by all. They are a great duo, with plenty of personality and will make you feel like close friends from the second you first interact with them.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lauren

We got married this past June. Photography was one of our top priorities because that would be the key to remembering that day. I had seen Jay and Sandi's work from photographing a friend's kid which led us to look into their wedding photography. And we just loved their style.... Read More We planned out wedding from Miami so we did a Skype meeting with Jay. He was extremely easy going and flexible. They were easy to work with, open to our ideas and had ideas of their own. Jay was on point setting up shots for portraits and we couldn't be more happy with how the photos turned out! We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rachael M

Photography was the most important vendor to us so we took our time looking for someone. Luckily my sister-in-law had gotten a tip about Twisted Oaks. We went on the site to check them out and instantly fell in love with every picture from every wedding/engagement in their... Read More gallery. We immediately contacted Jay and Sandi and wanted them to shoot our wedding (4/29/16)! They were so nice and so easy to deal with! They took everything we wanted into consideration and made it better! On our wedding day it was effortless to have them there. They were fun and made us laugh and captured everything about the day in such a beautiful way! They are so artistic and know what they are doing!! We even got some sneak peaks while we were on our honeymoon of some great shots! We had the pictures back in a timely manner as well!! We couldn't have asked for anything better. We recommend them to everyone, our cousin even booked them for their wedding! You can't go wrong with Twisted Oaks! Thank Jay and Sandi!

Very talented!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

Case imaging now "twisted oaks" was an amazing team! They were on point and made sure to get every shot possible on my big day. Not only that but the couple teaser shots that I saw the day after were amazing!!! I cannot wait to see the rest of the shots! Not only talented... Read More they are hardworking and very easygoing. I had quite the eventful day, and they continuously rolled with it. Definitely would highly recommend to any one!

Jay Cassario

I have a profound love for art, photography, and life. I followed my dreams and created this photography business together with my wife Sandi. We have an adorable son named Luke that is the center of our lives. I'm a sponsored photographer that is also very much involved in the photography industry. I run an educational website for photographers called the Twisted Society, as well as write for the popular photography website SLR Lounge. To learn more about me, here is my bio link on the Twisted Oaks site - http://www.twistedoaksstudio.com/profiles/jay/