St. Louis Wedding Florist

Twisted Willow Design is a luxury St. Louis wedding florist that provides a personalized approach to floral design that gets to the essence of who you are, and what you envision for the most amazing day of your life. Then we bring it to life for you!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

St. Louis Wedding Florist (314) 884-8678

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Dani K

Rachael was beyond sweet at our initial meeting and we decided on the spot to have Twisted Willow do our flowers for our wedding! She was very thorough with everything, brought lots of pictures to share with us and made sure she fully understood my vision. Her quick turn-around... Read More with a quote and friendly demeanor throughout the whole planning process made us so comfortable and we knew we didn't have to worry about a thing regarding flowers! Everything turned out better than I could have even imagined on our wedding day and I got so many compliments from guests about the centerpieces, bouquets, etc. Her team is top-notch and was there to set-up and tear down everything. I would recommend Rachael and her team to anyone looking for a stellar florist who will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Aimee E

WOW! Where do I begin??? Rachael - the dream maker! She was incredibly responsive to my ideas and making them come to life... I can't put into words how beautiful our flowers were the day of our wedding. We had quite a tall order with lots of greenery and budding flowers, but... Read More she blew anything i had envisioned out of the water. The entire reception I kept saying I am dreaming... this is unreal! Even the workers at our venue came out with their phones to take pictures, our guests raved about the flowers as well. Rachael and team - thank you for a graceful set-up and flip! I would not have changed a thing! She was More than affordable for what I was asking and made my wedding dreams come true. Thank you Thank you!!!!!

Everything was PERFECT

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Natasha S

I could rave about Rachael all day- not only is she the sweetest person ever and a total joy to work with, but she is so incredibly talented! I felt immediately comfortable with her and felt like she completely "got" me right away. She had such a great feel for my aesthetic and... Read More I trusted her completely. Rachael was able to stay exactly within our budget and I cannot even begin to describe how beautiful our wedding flowers were (and this is coming from a girl who does not usually get excited about flowers). She created a GORGEOUS birch chuppah for us, and the bouquets, boutonnieres, and wrist corsages (for the moms) were absolutely stunning. She was able to incorporate some vintage lace (from my grandmother's wedding dress) into my bouquet in a way that was so delicate and so beautiful. She also totally NAILED the table centerpieces and made the room look absolutely magical. I cannot say enough good things about Rachael. Do yourself a favor and book her!

2015-11-01T19:11:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for this sweet review Natasha! It was such a pleasure working with you to create such a beautiful and perfect day! And this is why we do what we do - happy brides and gorgeous weddings :)! Thanks for choosing us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarah G

Rachael did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. My husband desperately wanted a greenery runner for our head table and Rachael made his vision come true. Rachael was flexible in helping us get the most bang for our buck by repurposing our pew flowers as... Read More centerpieces. My bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely stunning. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was due to an error in our original invoice which only listed one boutonnière. While we waited for Rachael to correct this, she booked another wedding for our date and could no longer do set up for our wedding. This was frustrating because we then had to stress about how we were going to get things set up.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Emily O

Rachael is awesome! She met with me multiple times to make sure that my flowers were perfect and met my vision. The flowers were super important to me for my wedding and Twisted Willow exceeded all of my expectations!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Sandy T

If you are looking for an outstanding florist that is easy to work with, then Twisted Willow is the florist for you. I planned my wedding from out of town and finding the my florist and picking arrangements was really intimidating until I spoke with Rachael. We were able to do... Read More my consultation online over a video call, where Rachael showed me her previous work straight off her screen. We figured out the perfect flowers for my big day over a long video chat and finalized all the details through e-mail. Rachael and her team were amazing to work with and my flowers were PERFECT.. literally the bouquet of my dreams. I am so glad I chose Twisted Willow and you will be too!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Mia C

Rachael is amazing! We had a planning meeting with her almost a year in advance of my wedding and she really made sure she understood exactly what I wanted, asking me questions I never would have even thought of. She was great at communicating with my wedding planner (my mother)... Read More and was overall wonderful to work with! The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous - I received so many compliments. I highly recommend Twisted Willow to anyone getting married, they are truly amazing at what they do!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Sarah R

Working with Rachael was amazing. She was very thorough during our first meeting at which point I decided we had to book her. She is very detail-oriented which is extremely important when choosing a florist! I really appreciated that through the entire process she was very... Read More conscious of what my overall budget was and did a great job of trying to keep me at that number. Her work truly enhanced our overall day. The flowers and her creations were gorgeous. I couldn't have been happier. As a bride, working with Rachael was a top-notch experience that I couldn't recommend more!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Carrie H

Racheal and team are amazing! My flowers were beyond beautiful! Racheal took the stress away and made the whole process seamless. I would highly recommend giving her a call. She is the sweetest!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Madeline M

The best florist! Working with Twisted Willow was a pleasure from start to finish. During our design consultation I was impressed by how Rachael was able to immediately understand my vision and had creative ideas on how to bring it to life. She offered input without trying to... Read More change my wants. Her execution was beyond what I could have imagined. So pleased and grateful to have worked with her!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Madison C

I chose Twisted Willow after looking at pictures of Rachael's work and I was blown away on my wedding day. The flowers were better than I could have imagined. She was prompt and always professional and stayed to help with our venue flip from the reception to the ceremony. It... Read More was all breath taking and I can't recommend Rachael and Twisted Willow enough.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Laura C

Rachael was so great to work with and really understood my vision for the flowers at the wedding. She took the time to look through all my ideas and really added some great ideas to the flowers. I received so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces from the guests.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Hannah S

Rachael was fantastic! I had a hard time trying to visualize how the ceremony would look as we did not have it in a traditional church. She told me to trust her and wow did she do an outstanding job! She blew me away and everything looked better than I could have imagined! Mine... Read More and my bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and everyone loved them! I would definitely recommend her - she will also work with your budget as well.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Hannah G

From the first moment we met Rachael, we knew she had to be our florist. She was such a caring and lovely person, and we are so happy we decided to work with her. The chuppah was breathtaking and the floral arrangements on the tables and in the reception venue were absolutely... Read More perfect. We are so grateful for Rachael's hard work and all the time she spent focusing on every last detail and really listening to what we wanted. We feel so lucky that we got to meet her and work with her, and we are thrilled with they way everything turned out. I highly recommend Twisted Willow!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel M

I'm not a flower person and- I will be the first to say that what Rachael did with our flowers transformed our wedding and is really what made the night ours. She does a great job of showing me pictures beforehand of the different flowers she suggested along with centerpiece... Read More options. However, the pictures don't do justice to the way she individualized it for us. We loved Twisted Willow!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Laura V

Rachael and her team at Twisted Willow Design are just fantastic! She really understood our vision for our wedding day and helped us create it through the flowers and decor! She has such a wonderful eye for detail, and the flowers at the ceremony and the reception were... Read More breathtaking!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Marisa V

I have so much love and gratitude for Rachael and Twisted Willow! From our very first meeting, I had a great feeling about working with Rachael. I could immediately tell how knowledgable and kind she is. She asked helpful questions about my vision for our wedding day and had... Read More photographs available of various flowers, bouquet shapes, floral crowns, etc. to help me make decisions visually. I cannot overstate how helpful this was as a flower novice. We were married in the spring (May 2016) and bright, bold florals were a huge part of my dream for our wedding day. Rachael worked tirelessly to develop a detailed plan and, at the same time, was incredibly respectful of our budget considerations. On our wedding day, I was overjoyed and ecstatic with each floral element I saw. From my bouquet to the table arrangements to the stunning-beyond-words florals on the arbor we were married under, I could not have dreamed up anything more perfect. Thank you, Rachael, for all of your hard work, creativity, and your kindness. With love, Zach & Marisa

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Lydia G

I knew at our first meeting that Rachael was the florist we would chose for our wedding. Not only was she one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she also truly understood what I was looking for right from the start. Out of all my vendors, working with Rachael was the least... Read More stressful experience possible. I didn't worry about a thing when it came to our flowers. Everything turned out perfect --from the bridal party bouquets to the reception decorations, I was completely blown away by her work. Not too mention her flowers turned our simple white wedding cake into the cake of my dreams! It was such a pleasure working with Rachael and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Lisa D

Everything was perfect and Rachael is the best! I couldn't have asked for anything more for our wedding day.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Elizabeth R

Working with Rachael was a wonderful experience. We met at a coffee shop and after a little confusion on wich coffee shop, we got down to business. She got my style right away and seemed just as excited as I was about the flowers for my wedding. She created beautiful flowers for... Read More my day. I knew I wanted ranunculus but was afraid they would be out of season. She assured me she could get them and use them in my bouquets and boutonnieres. They looked beautiful. The flowers she delivered matched the day and style I was going for. I couldn't have asked for anything more! I would highly recommend Rachael and the Twisted Willow team to create beautiful flowers for a wedding day.

2015-11-01T19:22:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this awesome review Elizabeth! Yay for correct coffee shops and ranunculus! Haha :)! It was a pleasure working with you, and I absolutely love that you loved your flowers! Thank you for choosing the Twisted Willow team!

Not only a florist, but a creative designer!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jessica R

Rachael with Twisted Willow is one of my favorite people. I knew the moment I met her that I wanted her to design my flowers for my wedding. Not only does Rachael create your bouquets, boutonnieres and center pieces, she designs the look of the whole ceremony and reception... Read More space. She has her own decorative items that you're able to use the day of. Votives, laterns, vases, etc. She's always adding to her collction. Knowing the general direction of flowers and decor that I was looking to replicate, Rachael listened to what I wanted and help pull specific pieces together to make the end result beautiful. Her style is very versatile and she can make you fall in love with flowers you didn't even know exsisted! Do yourself a favor and check out Rachael with Twisted Willow. She's the best!

2015-11-01T19:16:39 Response from the vendor

Oh my word, thank you for this amazing review Jessica!! It was SUCH a pleasure working with you and Mike to make your day special! So glad I could help you fall in love with new flowers :)! Your day was absolutely stunning, and I... Read Less Read More

Great flowers/decorations

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Agatha G

Overall, I am very happy with the work that Rachael put in to our wedding. She has a great eye for design and was on key with what my vision for the wedding was. She had great suggestions that made our flowers very special. My only complaint was that she was late in setting up... Read More the flowers, but everything did get set up in time before the ceremony began. Other than that, she was great to work with.

2015-11-01T19:35:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us a review Aggie! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your mom! I loved the custom designs we came up with! We absolutely hate, and apologize again, for the delay in getting out to Chaumette Winery! The pre-made... Read Less Read More

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caitlin M

Rachael did such a wonderful job! I was an out of town bride but she did everything she could to accommodate me and make me feel comfortable. She helped me create the look I was envisioning. She went above and beyond. The flowers were amazing and I would highly recommend her.

2015-11-01T19:23:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Caitlin! So glad we could help make your day perfect!

Rachael

A Pacific-Northwest native who has been transplanted into the Midwest and loves the city life! She is a lover of macaroons baked just so, a beautifully designed room, that perfect hat, and an unexpected hole in the wall restaurant that turns into a new favorite. Rachael’s passion for creativity is expressed through designing flowers with her unique flair that will fit all different kinds of styles and themes. She has been working professionally with flowers for the past ten years, and brings that experience to all of her clients.