Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

266 Atlantic Ave, Columbus, NJ
Tri-State Area

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Britt D

I really cannot say enough amazing things about Twisted Willow Flowers! We started working with Amanda in April 2015 and she was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. Amanda was so kind and patient with all of our questions, and had so many great... Read More resources (for example, look at their website for their portfolio – swoon!) to provide us with inspiration for our own unique wedding. There are so many details that need to be decided for a wedding, and selecting our florist was literally the easiest decision that we made! On the day of the wedding, I was simply blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. It was an incredible experience to see your exact vision for your dream wedding come to life. A family friend who has designed arrangements for the Academy Awards even sent a note saying how amazing the flowers looked! Thank you so much Amanda and Lydia!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Erin C

I truly cannot express how wonderful Amanda and her Twisted Willow family were to work with. Aside from literally making our big day shine, Amanda has exceeded all of my expectations in her attention to detail, knowledge of every flower on the planet, and commitment to... Read More understanding and delivering EXACTLY what we wanted our florals and decor to be. There is no need to even look at another florist- Twisted Willow is everything you need.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Casey M

Lidia did a wonderful job on my flowers for my May 28th 2016 wedding at the Rockleigh. I live over 4 hours away and my mother was responsible for most of the wedding details- she had only great things to say about working with Lidia. Lidia was able to send photos to get my... Read More feedback on the arrangements and I was blown away when I saw everything in person. Lidia even went out of her way to get ahold of some difficult to find (for the season) flowers to make sure everything looked perfect. She has a great attention to detail. Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kathryn G

When I began my search for florists, I knew I wanted something different, something other than than the typical bridal bouquet. Twisted Willow Flowers was recommended to me by another bride and I am so glad I found Lidia and TWF. I am not the type of person to know all flowers... Read More by name nor was I able to clearly put my ideas into words, but Lidia practically read my mind and the result was pure perfection. I LOVED my bridal bouquet and all my flowers. I knew I didn't want any over the top centerpieces so Lidia turned my simple vision of bud vases, candles, and mini-pumpkins into a autumnal table-scape that received rave reviews from our wedding guests. Lidia's vision extended beyond bouquets and centerpieces to the cake decor and ceremony flowers on the pergola. Words alone cannot express the artistic beauty Lidia creates with her flowers and the friendly, thoughtful nature she has when working with brides. She really paid attention to all the little details and I am so happy with the result. These flowers made our day complete. Thank you, Lidia!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 lois B

Honestly, I have not stopped raving about Lidia to any and all who inquire about the wedding for the last three weeks. I can not speak more highly of her as a professional!! The flowers she designed for my daughter's wedding were absolutely stunning and more beautiful than I'd... Read More even imagined! The bridal bouquets were so artistic with the mint and rosemary and they smelled absolutely delightful. The table garlands she made were perfect!!! They added such elegance and also didn't obstruct the vision of folks on different sides of the tables. I loved them and all the votives!! Lidia designed two positively stunning asymmetrical floral pieces for our barn doors and sprays of greenery for decorating wooden signs we used as well as a beautiful arrangement for the entry table. The quality and freshness of the flowers she used was excellent but the way Lidia arranged them showed what an ARTIST she is!! Additionally, Lidia is absolutely delightful to work with! She is so accommodating! For instance, she even met me at our venue since that was closer to my home than her shop. Everything my daughter wanted, she delivered! I promise you that her prices are very competitive and frankly a "bargain" for the quality of the work she does!! I can honestly say that I wouldn't even waste time looking elsewhere for your florist!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kate G

Lidia at Twisted Willow Flowers is unbelievable! Not only were my wedding bouquets the most beautiful I've ever seen (and exactly what I wanted!), there was so much attention to detail throughout my whole day. Lidia created the garlands for the tables and a GORGEOUS garland for... Read More barn doors my brother-in-law made for the ceremony altar. Lidia was able to take my ideas and dreams and make them come to life. She listened and worked great with my mom and myself and is a pleasure to work with! My flowers were definitely one of the best parts of my beautiful wedding day. Thank you Lidia!! I would recommend her to ANYONE. She is insanely creative and talented and lovely.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kimberly G

Lydia from Twisted Willow was amazing to work with. When I first met with her, I hadn’t thought much about what I wanted and was pretty clueless about what flowers I liked, so I assumed it would be a tough meeting and that she might get frustrated due to this. I just showed... Read More up with a Pinterest board… Well I was completely wrong. She was full of ideas and was able to build what I wanted on her computer right there. She was able to promise me a specific flower for my bouquet to remember my mom as well. No other florists in the area were able to do that. She was so easy to work with during the planning process and was extremely helpful and professional when I had questions or decided to change my mind about some flowers I had already told her I wanted. When she arrived on the day of my wedding with my bouquet, it was simply stunning. It was more perfect than I could have imagined. She is so talented and a pleasure to work with, I would easily recommend her to everyone looking for a wedding florist. Thank you Lydia for helping make my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Elizabeth K

I had the best experience with twisted willow! My wedding was over a month ago and I am still fantasizing over how perfect all of my flower arrangements were. I simply showed her pictures of some ideas and she pulled it all together. She created the perfect boho look for my... Read More flower crown, huge bouquet, my girls bouquets and all of our decor. And it all came at an extremely reasonable price! I definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren D

Twisted Willows and Amanda are AMAZING! I got married at Perona Farms, and I wanted my wedding to look rustic/bohemian and they ROCKED it! Not only were my bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony flowers exactly what I envisioned, Amanda was such a pleasure to work with. She is... Read More very knowledgable and approachable and really is the best guide to help you select certain flowers that fit exactly into your vision. I even got to preview a bridesmaid bouquet prior to my wedding! I do not have enough kind words to say, and the flowers in all my pictures just transform the pictures into something that looks out of a magazine! You will not regret choosing this vendor! Thank you again for everything =)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jackie T

Okay everyone- save yourself so much time and just book Twisted Willow Now! I absolutely loved the flowers at my wedding! The bouquets were so unique and the centerpieces and our chuppah were honestly works of art! Amanda was seriously so sweet and good at what she does. You... Read More could tell she is so knowledgeable about all the types of flowers and threw around. I gave her very little to go off of other than some pintrest pictures and very vague concepts of "rustic fall but not too fall" and she somehow created exactly what I wanted. I was hoping to have a bouquet with texture and layers that was different than the standard ball bouquets and I absolutely got that- there were berry looking things (that amanda could tell you the species and genus of and exactly where they grow and etc but that I just appreciated that they looked pretty) and succulents and beautiful flowers but it still was so elegant and not over the top and tied everything together. I honestly felt like i had a botanical garden display in my bouquet! I also found that compared to many florists we looked at Twisted Willow was right in the middle price range but I honestly felt like it was so worth it and we really got so much for our money compared to some other places where it felt like it was more expensive and we would also be getting a lot less and having to do more on our own. If you are considering them I would also recommend following them on facebook where they post pictures each week of the weddings they do (and there are some more pictures than here on the knot). What I also found helpful is when I went to meet with Amanda, they had tons of real life photos of things they had done before that went beyond the typical flowers but also unique displays for the aisle and decor in general. It is also impressive that even though they have a general style that you can recognize from their photos- they also do such variety that regardless of what vision you have they can make it happen. Honestly this was the most fun and easiest part of the wedding planning for me because Amanda and the whole Twisted Willow Team were absolutely amazing. You cannot go wrong with booking them!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kristen M

By far one of the best decisions we made wedding planning was booking Twisted Willow. Amanda was amazing!! She listened to my ideas and vision and brought it to life even better than I had imagined. She was so easy to work with and made me feel confident in my choices, even when... Read More I doubted myself. I didn't care for the original backdrop for my ceremony space, and envisioned getting married under a ceiling of florals, and Amanda made it happen! I cannot thank or praise Amanda and her team enough for all the beautiful florals and decor for our wedding. They really made my dreams come true. And all of my guests raved about how beautiful each of our spaces was for the wedding. Do not hesitate, book Twisted Willow and you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Natalie J

Amanda was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. The flowers and setup for my wedding turned out beautifully and I couldn't be happier with the end results!! I got so many compliments on the flowers from my guests. I would highly recommend them to anyone!... Read More Thank you, Amanda, for a wonderful job!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Cassandra B

I am in complete awe of Lidia's talent. It is clear to see from the photos that she is on to something with her coloring, and unique blend of florals. I will NEVER forgot how pleased I was to see her come into our suite with the bouquets. Just pure beauty. Worth its weight in... Read More gold - if you want a vendor you can trust to create florals you love, go with Twisted willow!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Michael G

Many thanks to Lidia and her daughter at Twisted Willow Flowers. We were all thrilled with the beautiful environment Lidia created. Lidia immediately understood what we were looking for and had several excellent suggestions. My daughter was thrilled and many, many guests... Read More commented on how beautiful the arrangements were. The atmosphere Lidia created was magical and we are very thankful. Lidia has the product knowledge, artistic talent and business savvy needed to deliver a memorable experience that exceeded our expectations while providing very good value. I highly recommend Lidia and Twisted Willow.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Christina M

Finding a florist was very important to me because I had a clear vision of how I wanted the flowers to look, but almost no knowledge about what types of flowers were in season, which work best for a hot July day, and making it all cost-effective. Amanda at Twisted Willow is a... Read More true professional - seriously, like a rockstar! She was awesome and REALLY knows her stuff!! I couldn't believe how many compliments we received after our wedding about how beautiful the flowers were. The team there was super responsive, detail oriented, and willing to work with changes along the way while making sure to keep your budget in mind. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the day, and I would give them my highest recommendation!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jennifer R

Simply amazing. I worked with Amanda for my July 2016 wedding. From the beginning, Amanda knew exactly how to make my vision a reality. She is so professional, responsive, sweet, and talented! I still receive compliments about how gorgeous the flowers were!! I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend Twisted Willow!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Brianna C

There really are no words to fully capture my thoughts on Twisted Willow and Lidia. As a very overwhelmed bride, Lidia worked through my vision with my mom about 95% of the time, but completely understood and conceptualized the entire wedding beautifully. Not only did she... Read More reconfirm with me, but she set up sample tablescapes just so I could see them and be put at ease with her execution of my vision. I nearly cried when she dropped off my bouquets at the hotel that morning - they blew every expectation I had out of the water. Same thing when I had arrived at the venue with the centerpieces. Her work is flawless and her attention to detail is second to none. Don't even think twice about booking your wedding with her - she is amazing. Thank you so much again, Lidia!!! - Brianna & Mike Davin

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

All I can say is Lydia is absolutely amazing. After going to five other florist I finally was lucky enough to find Lydia. We gave her our vision and she created it in a stunning way that I could not have imagined. When we walked into the room the arrangements and Decor Twisted... Read More Willow created took my breath away. I literally was teary eyed. From the welcome table to the center pieces to the lanterns and candles by the fireplace exquisite and by the way she really knows her flowers and is able to keep you within your budget. At weddings people rarely talk about the flowers but rave about the food. in this case I am still hearing about the flowers. Every single piece complimented the room without overstating anything. And my daughter's bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. I highly recommend twisted Willow above anyone else. Lydia is kind patient and treats each person as if they were family you will love her

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kyrene M

Amanda was AMAZING! She made the whole process completely stress free! We got married at The Ryland Inn and, since she has worked there so often, she was able to walk us through all the places at the venue where we might want flowers which was so helpful! Amanda and I went... Read More through Pinterest boards I had created and past weddings she had done which allowed her to get a perfect sense of our style and vision for our wedding day. And the results were amazing - she did such a wonderful job making our wedding decor absolutely perfect. Her work is amazing and reasonably priced and she was so accommodating and easy to work with. We can't thank Twisted Willow enough for making everything so beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Sophia A

I worked with Lidia on my florals for my wedding at the Ryland inn 7/22. I highly recommend using Twisted Willow -I got to know both Lidia and Amanda and they are both extremely kind, thoughtful and amazing at what they do. Lidia spent a lot of time with me designing my bridal... Read More bouquet and was extremely attentive to detail- she listened to the exact type of flowers I liked. She also gave me great suggestions on what flowers worked well together and I learned a lot about flowers in the process. If Twisted Willow has worked at your wedding venue before that's an added plus because Lidia knew the exact layout at the Ryland Inn so she was able to discuss what florals I might want room by room. In the end everything turned out beautiful, she created the boho bright florals I was looking for. Some guests mentioned to me they had never even seen some of the flowers Lidia used in my centerpieces. Amanda also did the calligraphy on my escort cards which came out wonderful! Twisted Willow was always quick to respond to emails and are very specific in their flower proposals which I loved so you can add or detract things as needed. Once my flower proposal was finalized leading up to the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing and everything turned out amazing. Once you take a look at their work on their website and social media you are able to quickly see that they are able to create florals that are very unique and special.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Ewa R

Lidia from Twisted Willow Flowers went above and beyond to create a wonderful equestrian floral design for our ceremony, reception and overall venue decoration. Very easy to work with and very responsive and accommodating. They will create the décor of your dream . I was more... Read More than excited how beautiful everything came out. Thank you Lidia :-)

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Erin M

When I arrived at the flower shop, Lydia made me feel comfortable within minutes. Her expertise and precision is evident within moments. She helped me create a vision - she spent several hours with me trying to help me understand what it is that I wanted. She created a vision... Read More board for me and showed me all different kinds of flowers so I could determine what I did and did not like. Over the next several months I met with Lydia to see what the flowers would look like and we had several discussions - on the day of the wedding, when I walked into the Ryland Inn, I truly was overwhelmed with gratification and emotion - Lydia did such an amazing job bringing those concepts to life. - the bouquets, corsages, tables, the pergola - everything was simply perfection - exactly how I wanted it. As you look through her website and on her facebook page, you can see how much pride she takes in her work and how she really gets to know each couple. Each wedding is so different and her work really shows that. Thank you Lydia, you did a wonderful job and I can't imagine our day without you.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Alexandra M

Perfect & exceptional. These are the two words to describe Twisted Willow Flowers. Not only was Lidia patient and kind, she took in every detail I communicated and made my wedding vision come to life. Everything was gorgeous; from the centerpieces to the small details – it... Read More really exceeded my expectations. It was also great to work with someone as delightful and willing to help as she was. We had a lot of questions and Lidia was very knowledgeable and made my mom, fiancé and comfortable to put everything in her hands. Couldn’t be happier with the result! Highly recommend Lidia & Twisted Willow Flowers for weddings and special events!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Jennifer C

I highly recommend Twisted Willows. We used them for our wedding in june. My flowers were absolutely breath taking. It was a pleasure working with Lidia. She gave me exactly what I asked for. Extremely affordable too.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Miriam C

We hired Twisted Willow for our May 1st wedding to do the personal flowers and cake topper. Throughout the planning process they were extremely responsive. Amanda did a great making recommendations for flowers to incorporate into the boutonnieres and bouquets. Everything turned... Read More out so beautiful and we received so many compliments. We could not have been more pleased!

Start a Conversation!