Elegant Flowers with a Twist

Unusual requests are our specialty! Our impeccable service provides comfort and quality that you cannot find anywhere else. We pride ourselves in the quality of our flowers and the satisfaction of our customers. Two great locations in Princeton & Columbus! We serve all Tri-State Areas! Call today!

Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

266 Atlantic Ave, Columbus, NJ
Tri-State Area

If you want beautiful flowers, go with Twisted Willow!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Alexandra I

Lydia and Amanda at Twisted Willow are artistic geniuses. There is no other way to describe how beautiful their arrangements are. My now-husband Jason and I went into our appointment (the first of several) with a really vague idea of the 'look' we wanted and the colors we wanted... Read More to use, but nothing set in stone. Lydia sat with us for over an hour, listened to the adjectives we threw at her (whimsical, ethereal, cool, not super traditional), and completely understood what we wanted. She walked us through different options, one by one, letting us know what would be in season and available for our winter wedding. She never hurried us or made us feel like we were asking a 'stupid' question. None of the other florists we met with could compare to that kind of one-on-one attention. Additionally, Lydia was respectful of our budget, never trying to push us past what we said we wanted to spend, and she was truly the best value of any florist we met with. We were excited when we had our consultation and saw an example of our centerpieces, but on the day of, we were positively blown away by the beauty of the arrangements as well as the quality of all of our flowers. They were SO fresh and absolutely stunningly beautiful. My bouquet was to-die-for, and my bridesmaids' bouquets were so beautiful as well. I didn't want to put it down! Thank you, Lydia and Amanda, for adding so much light and life into our day with your artful touches. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for top-notch flowers, amazing service, and beautiful designs.

Amazing floral arrangements

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Cathleen C

I started working with Lidia at Twisted Willow about a year before my November 2013 wedding. We discussed the overall feel of my wedding and some of the flowers I liked. From there, Lidia came up with some absolutely amazing ideas. Even though I couldn't quite articulate what I... Read More wanted in terms of a theme, Lidia understood exactly what I was looking for. We met a couple of times before the wedding to discuss some specific flowers and colors. When it became clear that I wasn't going to need as many centerpieces as I had previously thought, Lidia worked with me to redistribute the flowers she had already purchased into the remaining centerpieces and the amazing chuppah she had designed. My bouquets and centerpieces came out exactly as I had imagined- a little rustic and different, but not too out of the box. Lidia personally delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres to my hotel room. She then came to the wedding venue to make sure everything was perfectly arranged, and stayed until after the ceremony to help dismantle the chuppah and reorganize the reception space. She went above and beyond. When my grandmother feel ill right before the wedding, she offered to make her a bouquet to bring her in the hospital. She then helped me a week after the wedding with the funeral floral arrangements for my grandmother- it was really comforting to have someone I knew who put so much effort into my wedding helping with the flowers for the wake. Twisted Willow did an absolutely amazing job with all of my flowers. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Beautiful, Professional, and Flexible

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Stephanie S

I interviewed quite a few florists, but with my budget and vision had a hard time finding someone I felt comfortable with. It should be noted that while I live in New Jersey, work sent me to live in the UK for 3 months right before the wedding. They were so flexible, responsive... Read More and easy to work with that I never had to stress about the flowers. The day of the wedding everything came out beautifully. They have it in the contract where you can see a centerpiece or bouquet ahead of time and this was really helpful in calming the wedding nerves. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

After checking out several florists, we decided on The Twisted Willow. Lidia, the owner, is very creative. She has lots and lots of experience. And the flowers we had were just amazing. I could not have been more pleased. My daughter, the bride, who is very picky was... Read More delighted. She wished she could have kept her bouquet forever she loved it so much. And we got compliment after compliment from our guests about the flowers as well. If you go to her, she will show you some of her work on her computer. Be sure to ask to see the candelabra centerpieces she created at our reception at the Merion- outstanding!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Twisted Willow provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding and we could not have been happier with the result. Lidia is a very talented florist with a great eye and aesthetic sense. She listened to what we wanted, and then came up with bouquets and centerpiece beyond our... Read More expectations. She really knows flowers and used less common varieties to make our arrangements unique. Lidia is always professional and it is clear that she cares very much about doing an excellent job and making the bride happy. She did a fabulous job and I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion in a heartbeat. Thank you, Lidia! From: Karen

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Simone A

What an amazing experience! I knew very little about flowers when I went to Lidia with my sister and mom. And sadly, I did not have a specific vision in mind for what I wanted. Lidia was so helpful and extremely patient when designing the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres,... Read More etc with us. She even created a design board for us to get an idea about what the flowers would look like when put together. She is knowledgeable, kind, and soo creative. I loved how she had an opinion and was honest about what would and would not look good at the wedding. I needed that guidance. She has excellent taste and has done so many events, so I knew I could trust her advice. (just go to her website and you'll see what I mean) It was such a pleasure working with her. I would recommend her 1000%.

Our Wedding - January 10th

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Nicole N

Twisted Willow provided us beautiful centerpieces and decor for our wedding ceremony and reception. The Owner Lidia is very easy to work with and really created some beautiful pieces. What she created made the room,and i cannot thank her enough. The prices weren't cheap but... Read More she was worth paying for! I highly recommend Twisted Willow florist.

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Jessia B

Lidia and team are just amazing. My flowers and table arrangements were absolutely stunning and I received (and continue to receive) many complements. When we first met, I told her my vision (romantic, gatsby, deco theme) and showed her a couple of pictures and she nailed it. On... Read More a personal note, I just really enjoyed working with her (she's honest, hard-working, and an real artist!) and hope I have the opportunity to do so again in the future.

Beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Alicia M

I can't say enough great things about Twisted Willow Flowers. Lidia made the planning process fun and stress-free. She took the time to show me various arrangements and compare different flowers. She offered creative ideas to bring my vision to life. She responded to any... Read More questions I had, both in person or via email. I was so amazed at the flowers on the morning of. They were beautiful, elegant, and fresh. I got so many compliments on my bouquet! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Twisted WIllow. They are flexible, professional, and listen to the client. They work with you to make your floral vision a reality.

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Christina D

Twisted Willow is fantastic! I worked with Lidia and she was awesome. I really had no idea what I wanted and she spent so much time with me going over all types of flowers and colors, and she kept my budget in mind the whole time which I really appreciated. My flowers were so... Read More beautiful I couldn't even believe it when I saw my bouquet. The centerpieces were beyond my expectations. My guests could not stop telling me how much they loved the arrangements. Twisted Willow is so unique and beautiful and different, and the customer service is unbeatable.

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 cassandra l

Amanda is SO easy to work with. You tell her your ideas and she makes them into this beautiful piece of art work. I couldn't have been happier with my flowers, they made my wedding look stunning! She took elements of my farm venue and created things that made it stand out and... Read More not look tired. Everything she creates is classy and unique.

Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jaime W

Amanda is simply amazing! I knew exactly what I wanted for the vibe of my wedding and she translated that and pulled it all together flawlessly! Everything exceeded my expectations. She offers wonderful suggestions and put my mind at ease. Responsive, professional and hard... Read More working! Will use Twisted Willow for any future floral needs as well!

Beautiful day thanks to Twisted Willows!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Andrea N

Twisted Willows created an absolutely beautiful wedding day for me and my husband - everything from the bouquets to the altar pieces to the centerpieces were perfect! Lidia's honest feedback and genuine desire to make everything about the day perfect resulted in just that - a... Read More day that was made brighter and happier by the beautiful flower arrangements. I highly recommend Twisted Willows and Lidia if you're looking for a florist who cares about your day as much as you do!

Hands down, the best vendor of our whole wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alicia R

We worked with Amanda to design and purchase our wedding flowers. From the moment we met her, we knew she would be wonderful....and she and Twisted Willow even far exceeded our expectations! She helped us clarify the look we wanted for our wedding and helped us pick out... Read More appropriate flowers. (We had been clueless before Amanda!) The planning process with her was so easy and stress- free. She even offered advice about other aspects of our wedding besides the flowers, which was so helpful and kind! She thinks ahead---making sure to place flower order well in advance and touch base about the details of our day early on. She also went out of her way to deliver flowers to a location much further away than we had originally planned for. I had been worried this last-minute change would be a problem. But, Amanda was fine with the change---she was so flexible, understanding, and professional! The flowers she created for our day were the most beautiful I've ever seen---they lasted for a really long time and fit our style perfectly. They were unique, too, using different textures and distinctive flowers. We received SO many compliments. I absolutely recommend Twisted Willow for their outstanding products and impeccable service. They helped make my wedding day perfect! Amanda...THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

Loved everything about Twisted Willow!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Sarah P

We used twisted willow for our wedding flowers exactly two weeks ago today! They were perfect! Lidia was amazing - she was so familiar with our venue (The Merion) which made for a seamless process. I LOVED my bouquet. It was exactly what I wanted and I am kicking myself now for... Read More not arranging to have it preserved. Not being a flower person, I really appreciated the time Lidia spent with my fiancee and I pulling pictures of different flowers and putting them together to see how they would look. She was also extremely respectful of our budget. She never tried to convince us to do anything over the top or out of our price range and even convinced us that we didn't need certain things due to the natural foliage where the ceremony took place. When I arrived at the venue all of the flowers for the wedding party were neatly lined up and waiting for us right on time. The centerpieces were beautiful - simple floating orchids - and we got so many compliments on them! Lidia followed up with us immediately after the wedding to make sure we loved everything. The overall quality of the service was impeccable. The only thing I regret is that I didn't get to see Lidia on the day of the wedding to thank her and give her a hug! Thank you Lidia!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Chelsea F

Working with Lidia was a dream come true. She had an amazing eye for making every detail unique to me. Not only was she organized, responsive, and helpful, her eye for florals and decor is one-of-a-kind. Lidia helped us work with lighting teams, napkin and chair rentals, and... Read More everything we needed. With Lidia we had total trust and showed up and everything was fabulous. Lidia, THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

Twisted Willow did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers. I went to my consultation with a vague idea of a color scheme but wasn't really sure what I wanted. Amanda took the time to ask lots of questions and show me lots of pictures to determine the look I was going for and... Read More stay within my budget. She was prompt to respond to emails and answered all of my questions. My flowers were gorgeous and I loved my bouquet! I would highly recommend Twisted Willow!

Exceeded expectation

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Chastity W

Lydia really came through for my June wedding! Her level of expertise made all of the decision making easier than I expected. She knew exactly what I wanted and was patient with me. My entire bridal party and family were all impressed with the bouquets, boutanniers, corsages,... Read More and centerpieces. Everything was perfect for me and my husbands day. I thank her and her team so much for making it a beautiful wedding day to remember!

Amanda is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Jessica M

I knew Amanda was my florist right away. I know flowers & had high expectations for what my flowers would look like. Amanda looked at my Pinterest page prior to meeting me & knew exactly what I was going for. She is so very, very talented. Everyone at our wedding, including some... Read More of the staff, was asking who our florist was because it was just breathtaking & they wanted to recommend her to friends. I loved all my vendors, but Amanda might have been my favorite. I highly recommend Twisted Willow!!!

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Lauren K

Twisted Willow Flowers are amazing at what they do! Their work is exquisite and very professional. Lidia worked with us through all of our questions and meetings. The bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony pieces were amazing! We highly recommend them for your upcoming wedding!... Read More You will not be disappointed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Michelle N

Twisted Willow was an absolute dream to work with. From our very first meeting I felt that Amanda completely understood my vision. I gave her general ideas of what I was looking for and she managed to take everything to the next level. She is incredibly creative and incorporated... Read More details into the bouquets and centerpieces that I had not even considered. She is truly an artist. I was madly in love with my bouquet and every element that Amanda created for my wedding day. In addition to her amazing talent, Amanda is also an excellent communicator. I felt that I could always go to her with questions or concerns and I would have a response within minutes. I would absolutely recommend Twisted Willow.

the most beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Karen D

The best wedding flowers I have seen ever. Amanda works with what you would like and then goes above and beyond creating something more than you would ever expect.

Not worth the money

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

Let me first say how much I was looking forward to having Twisted Willow Flowers at my wedding. I have heard great things about them and loved what I saw at a bridal show at our venue. Lydia was great to meet with and worked within our budget. However, the quality of flowers I... Read More received was laughable at best. The bridesmaids bouquets were pretty but very small. I expected a lot more. The guys boutonnieres fell apart as did the mothers' wrist corsages! My bouquet turned yellow and did not match the bridesmaids' bouquets at all. I brought all of this to Lydia's attention and she did refund some of our money. I was satisfied but not thrilled with what they provided me on the most important day of my life! I will not be recommending them to anyone I know.

2013-09-26T21:54:48 Response from Lidia, the member

We sat down with this bride after her wedding, and went through the details of said "mishaps". The end result of our meeting address the issue of the bouquet being out of water for a lengthy period of time before use (which would cause things... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Danielle M

I highly recommend Amanda from Twisted Willow...She worked so well with me and immediately knew just the look I was going for and created the most amazing bouquet for my wedding day. The colors, textures and choice of flowers were just PERFECT! I was completely in love with my... Read More bouquet and I wanted it to last forever...Definitely one of my favorite parts of my wedding! It completed my look for my wedding day and I felt like a beautiful bride as I held it in my hand most of the day!! Thanks again to Amanda for putting together such a gorgeous bouquet that I will never forget! -Danielle

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 linda g

If there was a 6.0 rating or higher Amanda and Twisted Willow Flowers would have received it from us. From the first consultation right up until the Wedding Day Amanda was there for anything you needed. Her talent with color pallets, textures and shapes in flower design was... Read More shown in the creative outside of the box centerpieces and bouquets that she and the staff at Twisted Willow created. Amanda guides you with a helping hand thru the process of deciding what you want your Wedding flowers to be like. No pressure, no stress what so ever, she is just a genuine and professional young woman with ideas and creativity to share with you. Amanda and Twisted Willow Flowers truly helped make the Wedding day beautiful.

TO Twisted Willow Flowers