Limitless Creativity

Ask about our bouquet to jewelry preservations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

266 Atlantic Ave, Columbus, NJ
Tri-State Area

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Britt D

I really cannot say enough amazing things about Twisted Willow Flowers! We started working with Amanda in April 2015 and she was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. Amanda was so kind and patient with all of our questions, and had so many great... Read More resources (for example, look at their website for their portfolio – swoon!) to provide us with inspiration for our own unique wedding. There are so many details that need to be decided for a wedding, and selecting our florist was literally the easiest decision that we made! On the day of the wedding, I was simply blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. It was an incredible experience to see your exact vision for your dream wedding come to life. A family friend who has designed arrangements for the Academy Awards even sent a note saying how amazing the flowers looked! Thank you so much Amanda and Lydia!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Erin C

I truly cannot express how wonderful Amanda and her Twisted Willow family were to work with. Aside from literally making our big day shine, Amanda has exceeded all of my expectations in her attention to detail, knowledge of every flower on the planet, and commitment to... Read More understanding and delivering EXACTLY what we wanted our florals and decor to be. There is no need to even look at another florist- Twisted Willow is everything you need.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Casey M

Lidia did a wonderful job on my flowers for my May 28th 2016 wedding at the Rockleigh. I live over 4 hours away and my mother was responsible for most of the wedding details- she had only great things to say about working with Lidia. Lidia was able to send photos to get my... Read More feedback on the arrangements and I was blown away when I saw everything in person. Lidia even went out of her way to get ahold of some difficult to find (for the season) flowers to make sure everything looked perfect. She has a great attention to detail. Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Jennifer C

I highly recommend Twisted Willows. We used them for our wedding in june. My flowers were absolutely breath taking. It was a pleasure working with Lidia. She gave me exactly what I asked for. Extremely affordable too.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Miriam C

We hired Twisted Willow for our May 1st wedding to do the personal flowers and cake topper. Throughout the planning process they were extremely responsive. Amanda did a great making recommendations for flowers to incorporate into the boutonnieres and bouquets. Everything turned... Read More out so beautiful and we received so many compliments. We could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Allaa E

I can not thank Lidia and Twisted Willow Flowers enough for all that they did and making my shower and wedding just a dream come true. Working with Lidia and her daughter is so easy and they make everything just beautiful. Their arrangements were just out of this world and... Read More everyone couldn't get enough of it. Thank you for truly making my every dream a reality!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Lidia's centerpieces were breathtakingly beautiful. From the first consultation she listened and incorporated my ideas into her creations. The price was reasonable. I had seen her work in photos on Facebook and the website and chose her for the unique style. I knew whatever... Read More she made would be beautiful but was completely blown away when I walked into the ballroom at my daughter's wedding and saw the centerpieces. I will be forever grateful for the time, effort and care she put into my daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Meghan T

I couldn't be happier with Twisted Willow Flowers. I worked with Amanda who made gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, mason jars for the ceremony, and even decorated our cake! Amanda was incredibly easy to work with and I followed Twisted Willow on Facebook for months before our... Read More wedding- all of their creations our gorgeous, it was such a relief to go into our wedding day knowing that everything would be beautiful. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and I was touched that Amanda drove back to where I was getting ready to add my mother's lace to the bouquet (she forgot, but all of us were so blown away with her work that we didn't even notice; it shows her dedication and organization that she came back shortly after just for that!) I would HIGHLY recommend Twisted Willow- they were easily some of the best people I've ever worked with and their prices were really affordable. Thank you Amanda for giving us a gorgeous and unique wedding! You took the rustic/romantic vision and brought it to life :)

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Jasmine B

Lidia, the owner and creator of Twisted Willow Flowers, was amazing to work with. She brought to life exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. She always promptly responded to all my emails, phone calls, and texts. She was very helpful and very accommodating. But most... Read More importantly, she's a true artist and brings to life the most extraordinary florist pieces. You will NOT regret hiring her as your wedding florist.

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

We would like to thank Twisted Willow for really going above and beyond for our wedding at the Ryland Inn on March 26th. From the first time I sat down with Lidia, I felt so comfortable and excited! She is EXTREMELY knowledgable on flowers and what flowers compliment each other.... Read More The bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arrangement decorations that she created were nothing short of spectacular. I could not have said enough how much I LOVED our flowers. Lidia and Amanda created gorgeous flower headbands for our flower girls, and they were simply PERFECT! Our boutonnieres were perfect and so creative! I would define their style as beautiful and extremely elegant. Our tall centerpieces were simply stunning and filled with gorgeous flowers. Guests who took their centerpieces home were able to make 8-10 vases full of arrangements with just ONE of our centerpieces. Amanda and Lidia were kind, friendly and efficient when arriving to the Ryland on our wedding day. The lantern displays that they set up for both our ceremony and reception were simply stunning and our guests were blown away. Thank you so much Twisted Willow Flowers for providing us with such a magical day filled with gorgeous flowers. You executed the look that I was going for with ease and a smile. I would recommend your services to anyone!! Thank you!!!- Lauren and Michael

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

From the first meeting with Amanda she was very professional and got back to all my emails right away! Our first visit she went over different flowers with me and helped recommend which flowers would go with a fall themed wedding! she went ABOVE my expectations.. The day of my... Read More wedding the venue looked absolutely amazing... Her detail is so beautiful and you can tell she really puts a lot of love in her flowers to make every brides say so special. I highl recommend twisted willow for your florist Amelia Basso

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Bridget H

I cannot say enough amazing things about Amanda and Twisted Willow. I felt like my hand was held through the entire wedding planning process, in the best way. Amanda not only made my Pinterest board literally come to life, she also took a panicked phone call from me with... Read More complete ease and assured me that "a little wind" was not going to destroy my dreams of an outdoor wedding ceremony. Our flowers were incredible, we were even able to salvage a lot of them for centerpieces at a party we held the following afternoon. Do yourself a favor South Jersey or Philly brides and go with Twisted Willow!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Stacey D

I truly could not have been happier with all of the bouquets and floral arrangements that Lidia prepared for our wedding day - so many of our guests, and even my photographer, hair stylist, and make up artist all commented that my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet they had... Read More ever seen! During my initial consultation appointment with Lidia, she was incredibly helpful and creative when discussing design ideas for our tablescapes, bouquets, etc. She even took the time to show me exactly what each flower/accent greenery looked like that she suggested using in my bridal bouquet and created a mock version of what my bouquet would look like using the design software on her Mac. By the time I left the appointment, I knew that Lidia was going to be the one florist that I could trust to execute my vision with perfection - and in the end, she certainly did!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Sara C

Beautiful, Creative, Visionaries Amanda at Twisted Willow is brilliant. From my first appointment until my wedding day, she grabbed a hold of my ideas and transformed them into gorgeous floral arrangements. When I first met with Amanda I was not committed to my initial ideas.... Read More I ended up changing my direction a few times. Amanda was very professional, changing her ideas each and every time. Of all the florists i met with, Twisted Willow was the only one which i felt really heard my vision and provided ideas in support of that vision. I felt an instant connection with Amanda. If you are looking for a floral design that will be tailored to your personality and vision, Twisted Willow should be the florist you choose.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Catherine W

We cannot say enough about Lidia and Twisted Willow Flowers. They helped make our special wedding dreams become reality. They worked with us and the execution on our big day was breathtaking. We highly recommend them. They are so pleasant, sweet, and animal lovers (we have a... Read More puppy and they were so good to him)! Thank you so much! Catherine and Sean

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Karen V

I wanted to thank Lidia and Twisted Willow Flowers for going above and beyond on our wedding day! From the ceremony to the reception, everything we ever dreamed of and wanted absolutely came true and even much more! Thank you for ALL of your beautiful work and for also being so... Read More kind, caring, and accommodating with all of our requests, questions, and help in making our wedding vision a reality. We recommend Twisted Willow Flowers for everyone and anyone who wants to have beautiful flowers as a part of their special day! Sincerely, Matt & Kim Zuccarello (Hammonton, NJ)

Enchanted Forest

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Christina B

My daughter was married on September 12, 2015 and we worked with Twisted Willow Florist. They were recommended to us through the venue…The Waterfall. Twisted Willow is a family run business and working with them was delightful! It was sooo much fun working with Lidia and... Read More family! My daughter has that artistic side to her so it became a peacock themed wedding! Lidia was very excited with the theme and jumped right into the creative thoughts that were bantered about. She was able to follow exactly with my daughter’s suggestions and enhance every arrangement or bouquet! She had different style arrangements on the tables and in the cocktail room. Each arrangement was more beautiful than the next. Lidia was able to make them all unique and blend so nothing looked odd or out of place. The colors were magnificent! She even made a peacock centerpiece that was amazing!!! The bridesmaid’s bouquets were full with lots of vibrant colors. The bride’s bouquet was a work of art with orchids, roses, peacock feathers and more! The boutonnieres were tastefully done with a peacock feather, a flower and berries! The bride exclaimed that the flowers made the venue look like an enchanted forest where everything was magical! Thank you, Twisted Willow for a perfect day!!!!!!!!!!!! - Teresa

The absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 julia R

I honestly do not know if I can put into words how much I recommend Twisted Willow Flowers. Working with Lidia did not feel like we were working with just another wedding florist she (very quickly) became a friend - albeit an extremely talented and creative friend! My husband... Read More (Eddie) and I recommend Lidia to anyone we know any chance we get. She helped us go from having absolutely zero ideas/thoughts regarding the flowers for our wedding to still having friends and family tell us how beautiful our centerpieces and boutiques were. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Lidia - you flower magician you! :)

Beyond Expectations...

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Emily C

Twisted Willow did the flowers for my October wedding. Lidia was incredible to work with: full of ideas, extremely patient and very organized. She not only took the time to show us specific options (individual flowers and completed pieces) but also really get a good feel for... Read More the type of wedding we wanted. She had never been to our venue before--which is something I was initially a little nervous about. She really did her homework on the layout and collected pictures of the venue on her own so she had a clear plan of how to arrange everything the day of the wedding. The sample centerpiece she made us ~2 months before the wedding looked great, but we asked to make a few small changes. She was very flexible with this and the day of the wedding she made those changes beautifully. Every tiny detail that we talked about was there the day of the wedding (and them some). She is a true artist and added some amazing flowers to the ceremony pieces that I have never seen before. The results were amazing--our coordinator commented on what an amazing florist she was and a few other recent brides at the wedding commented that the flowers were what they wished their flowers had looked like for their wedding. They were definitely the most beautiful flowers I have seen (in person) in my life. Many brides take time to pick out the perfect flowers on pinterest. If you want your flowers to actually look that good in person, I highly recommend twisted willow.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Ottavia P

I cannot say enough great things about Twisted Willow. I had a specific vision for my flowers, but the finished product was so much more than I could have ever imagined. Every detail was perfect and so well thought out. Amanda was an absolute pleasure to work with - She is... Read More creative, intuitive, passionate about her work and all this while staying perfectly on budget.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

After checking out several florists, we decided on The Twisted Willow. Lidia, the owner, is very creative. She has lots and lots of experience. And the flowers we had were just amazing. I could not have been more pleased. My daughter, the bride, who is very picky was... Read More delighted. She wished she could have kept her bouquet forever she loved it so much. And we got compliment after compliment from our guests about the flowers as well. If you go to her, she will show you some of her work on her computer. Be sure to ask to see the candelabra centerpieces she created at our reception at the Merion- outstanding!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Jessica W

I came into Lidia's shop knowing nothing about flowers or really what I wanted for our wedding. Her depth of knowledge is incredible and she was able to suggest unusual and stunning flowers to make our bouquets, centerpieces, chuppah and more. She is extremely talented, easy... Read More to work with, and produces amazing work. I would highly recommend Lidia and her shop to anyone who is looking for wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Madeline B

Amanda is a genius when it comes to flowers and the sweetest person to work with. She has an incredible eye for flowers and styling a space. I basically told her what I generally liked and she produced the most amazing bouquets, center pieces, etc. I have since dried my bouquet... Read More and it is still STUNNING! She is incredibly professional and reliable, and an absolute pleasure to work with! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Twisted Willow provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding and we could not have been happier with the result. Lidia is a very talented florist with a great eye and aesthetic sense. She listened to what we wanted, and then came up with bouquets and centerpiece beyond our... Read More expectations. She really knows flowers and used less common varieties to make our arrangements unique. Lidia is always professional and it is clear that she cares very much about doing an excellent job and making the bride happy. She did a fabulous job and I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion in a heartbeat. Thank you, Lidia! From: Karen

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Jessica S

Our flowers for our wedding day were perfect. Lidia listened to what exactly i wanted and made it happened. Lidia was a pleasure to work with and i highly recommend Twisted Willow for your special events.