Limitless Creativity

Ask about our bouquet to jewelry preservations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

266 Atlantic Ave, Columbus, NJ
Tri-State Area

If you want beautiful flowers, go with Twisted Willow!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Alexandra I

Lydia and Amanda at Twisted Willow are artistic geniuses. There is no other way to describe how beautiful their arrangements are. My now-husband Jason and I went into our appointment (the first of several) with a really vague idea of the 'look' we wanted and the colors we wanted... Read More to use, but nothing set in stone. Lydia sat with us for over an hour, listened to the adjectives we threw at her (whimsical, ethereal, cool, not super traditional), and completely understood what we wanted. She walked us through different options, one by one, letting us know what would be in season and available for our winter wedding. She never hurried us or made us feel like we were asking a 'stupid' question. None of the other florists we met with could compare to that kind of one-on-one attention. Additionally, Lydia was respectful of our budget, never trying to push us past what we said we wanted to spend, and she was truly the best value of any florist we met with. We were excited when we had our consultation and saw an example of our centerpieces, but on the day of, we were positively blown away by the beauty of the arrangements as well as the quality of all of our flowers. They were SO fresh and absolutely stunningly beautiful. My bouquet was to-die-for, and my bridesmaids' bouquets were so beautiful as well. I didn't want to put it down! Thank you, Lydia and Amanda, for adding so much light and life into our day with your artful touches. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for top-notch flowers, amazing service, and beautiful designs.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

After checking out several florists, we decided on The Twisted Willow. Lidia, the owner, is very creative. She has lots and lots of experience. And the flowers we had were just amazing. I could not have been more pleased. My daughter, the bride, who is very picky was... Read More delighted. She wished she could have kept her bouquet forever she loved it so much. And we got compliment after compliment from our guests about the flowers as well. If you go to her, she will show you some of her work on her computer. Be sure to ask to see the candelabra centerpieces she created at our reception at the Merion- outstanding!!!

Amazing floral arrangements

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Cathleen C

I started working with Lidia at Twisted Willow about a year before my November 2013 wedding. We discussed the overall feel of my wedding and some of the flowers I liked. From there, Lidia came up with some absolutely amazing ideas. Even though I couldn't quite articulate what I... Read More wanted in terms of a theme, Lidia understood exactly what I was looking for. We met a couple of times before the wedding to discuss some specific flowers and colors. When it became clear that I wasn't going to need as many centerpieces as I had previously thought, Lidia worked with me to redistribute the flowers she had already purchased into the remaining centerpieces and the amazing chuppah she had designed. My bouquets and centerpieces came out exactly as I had imagined- a little rustic and different, but not too out of the box. Lidia personally delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres to my hotel room. She then came to the wedding venue to make sure everything was perfectly arranged, and stayed until after the ceremony to help dismantle the chuppah and reorganize the reception space. She went above and beyond. When my grandmother feel ill right before the wedding, she offered to make her a bouquet to bring her in the hospital. She then helped me a week after the wedding with the funeral floral arrangements for my grandmother- it was really comforting to have someone I knew who put so much effort into my wedding helping with the flowers for the wake. Twisted Willow did an absolutely amazing job with all of my flowers. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Jasmine B

Lidia, the owner and creator of Twisted Willow Flowers, was amazing to work with. She brought to life exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. She always promptly responded to all my emails, phone calls, and texts. She was very helpful and very accommodating. But most... Read More importantly, she's a true artist and brings to life the most extraordinary florist pieces. You will NOT regret hiring her as your wedding florist.

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

We would like to thank Twisted Willow for really going above and beyond for our wedding at the Ryland Inn on March 26th. From the first time I sat down with Lidia, I felt so comfortable and excited! She is EXTREMELY knowledgable on flowers and what flowers compliment each other.... Read More The bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arrangement decorations that she created were nothing short of spectacular. I could not have said enough how much I LOVED our flowers. Lidia and Amanda created gorgeous flower headbands for our flower girls, and they were simply PERFECT! Our boutonnieres were perfect and so creative! I would define their style as beautiful and extremely elegant. Our tall centerpieces were simply stunning and filled with gorgeous flowers. Guests who took their centerpieces home were able to make 8-10 vases full of arrangements with just ONE of our centerpieces. Amanda and Lidia were kind, friendly and efficient when arriving to the Ryland on our wedding day. The lantern displays that they set up for both our ceremony and reception were simply stunning and our guests were blown away. Thank you so much Twisted Willow Flowers for providing us with such a magical day filled with gorgeous flowers. You executed the look that I was going for with ease and a smile. I would recommend your services to anyone!! Thank you!!!- Lauren and Michael

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

From the first meeting with Amanda she was very professional and got back to all my emails right away! Our first visit she went over different flowers with me and helped recommend which flowers would go with a fall themed wedding! she went ABOVE my expectations.. The day of my... Read More wedding the venue looked absolutely amazing... Her detail is so beautiful and you can tell she really puts a lot of love in her flowers to make every brides say so special. I highl recommend twisted willow for your florist Amelia Basso

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Bridget H

I cannot say enough amazing things about Amanda and Twisted Willow. I felt like my hand was held through the entire wedding planning process, in the best way. Amanda not only made my Pinterest board literally come to life, she also took a panicked phone call from me with... Read More complete ease and assured me that "a little wind" was not going to destroy my dreams of an outdoor wedding ceremony. Our flowers were incredible, we were even able to salvage a lot of them for centerpieces at a party we held the following afternoon. Do yourself a favor South Jersey or Philly brides and go with Twisted Willow!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Stacey D

I truly could not have been happier with all of the bouquets and floral arrangements that Lidia prepared for our wedding day - so many of our guests, and even my photographer, hair stylist, and make up artist all commented that my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet they had... Read More ever seen! During my initial consultation appointment with Lidia, she was incredibly helpful and creative when discussing design ideas for our tablescapes, bouquets, etc. She even took the time to show me exactly what each flower/accent greenery looked like that she suggested using in my bridal bouquet and created a mock version of what my bouquet would look like using the design software on her Mac. By the time I left the appointment, I knew that Lidia was going to be the one florist that I could trust to execute my vision with perfection - and in the end, she certainly did!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Sara C

Beautiful, Creative, Visionaries Amanda at Twisted Willow is brilliant. From my first appointment until my wedding day, she grabbed a hold of my ideas and transformed them into gorgeous floral arrangements. When I first met with Amanda I was not committed to my initial ideas.... Read More I ended up changing my direction a few times. Amanda was very professional, changing her ideas each and every time. Of all the florists i met with, Twisted Willow was the only one which i felt really heard my vision and provided ideas in support of that vision. I felt an instant connection with Amanda. If you are looking for a floral design that will be tailored to your personality and vision, Twisted Willow should be the florist you choose.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Catherine W

We cannot say enough about Lidia and Twisted Willow Flowers. They helped make our special wedding dreams become reality. They worked with us and the execution on our big day was breathtaking. We highly recommend them. They are so pleasant, sweet, and animal lovers (we have a... Read More puppy and they were so good to him)! Thank you so much! Catherine and Sean

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Karen V

I wanted to thank Lidia and Twisted Willow Flowers for going above and beyond on our wedding day! From the ceremony to the reception, everything we ever dreamed of and wanted absolutely came true and even much more! Thank you for ALL of your beautiful work and for also being so... Read More kind, caring, and accommodating with all of our requests, questions, and help in making our wedding vision a reality. We recommend Twisted Willow Flowers for everyone and anyone who wants to have beautiful flowers as a part of their special day! Sincerely, Matt & Kim Zuccarello (Hammonton, NJ)

Enchanted Forest

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Christina B

My daughter was married on September 12, 2015 and we worked with Twisted Willow Florist. They were recommended to us through the venue…The Waterfall. Twisted Willow is a family run business and working with them was delightful! It was sooo much fun working with Lidia and... Read More family! My daughter has that artistic side to her so it became a peacock themed wedding! Lidia was very excited with the theme and jumped right into the creative thoughts that were bantered about. She was able to follow exactly with my daughter’s suggestions and enhance every arrangement or bouquet! She had different style arrangements on the tables and in the cocktail room. Each arrangement was more beautiful than the next. Lidia was able to make them all unique and blend so nothing looked odd or out of place. The colors were magnificent! She even made a peacock centerpiece that was amazing!!! The bridesmaid’s bouquets were full with lots of vibrant colors. The bride’s bouquet was a work of art with orchids, roses, peacock feathers and more! The boutonnieres were tastefully done with a peacock feather, a flower and berries! The bride exclaimed that the flowers made the venue look like an enchanted forest where everything was magical! Thank you, Twisted Willow for a perfect day!!!!!!!!!!!! - Teresa

The absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 julia R

I honestly do not know if I can put into words how much I recommend Twisted Willow Flowers. Working with Lidia did not feel like we were working with just another wedding florist she (very quickly) became a friend - albeit an extremely talented and creative friend! My husband... Read More (Eddie) and I recommend Lidia to anyone we know any chance we get. She helped us go from having absolutely zero ideas/thoughts regarding the flowers for our wedding to still having friends and family tell us how beautiful our centerpieces and boutiques were. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Lidia - you flower magician you! :)

Beyond Expectations...

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Emily C

Twisted Willow did the flowers for my October wedding. Lidia was incredible to work with: full of ideas, extremely patient and very organized. She not only took the time to show us specific options (individual flowers and completed pieces) but also really get a good feel for... Read More the type of wedding we wanted. She had never been to our venue before--which is something I was initially a little nervous about. She really did her homework on the layout and collected pictures of the venue on her own so she had a clear plan of how to arrange everything the day of the wedding. The sample centerpiece she made us ~2 months before the wedding looked great, but we asked to make a few small changes. She was very flexible with this and the day of the wedding she made those changes beautifully. Every tiny detail that we talked about was there the day of the wedding (and them some). She is a true artist and added some amazing flowers to the ceremony pieces that I have never seen before. The results were amazing--our coordinator commented on what an amazing florist she was and a few other recent brides at the wedding commented that the flowers were what they wished their flowers had looked like for their wedding. They were definitely the most beautiful flowers I have seen (in person) in my life. Many brides take time to pick out the perfect flowers on pinterest. If you want your flowers to actually look that good in person, I highly recommend twisted willow.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Ottavia P

I cannot say enough great things about Twisted Willow. I had a specific vision for my flowers, but the finished product was so much more than I could have ever imagined. Every detail was perfect and so well thought out. Amanda was an absolute pleasure to work with - She is... Read More creative, intuitive, passionate about her work and all this while staying perfectly on budget.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Jessica W

I came into Lidia's shop knowing nothing about flowers or really what I wanted for our wedding. Her depth of knowledge is incredible and she was able to suggest unusual and stunning flowers to make our bouquets, centerpieces, chuppah and more. She is extremely talented, easy... Read More to work with, and produces amazing work. I would highly recommend Lidia and her shop to anyone who is looking for wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Madeline B

Amanda is a genius when it comes to flowers and the sweetest person to work with. She has an incredible eye for flowers and styling a space. I basically told her what I generally liked and she produced the most amazing bouquets, center pieces, etc. I have since dried my bouquet... Read More and it is still STUNNING! She is incredibly professional and reliable, and an absolute pleasure to work with! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Twisted Willow provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding and we could not have been happier with the result. Lidia is a very talented florist with a great eye and aesthetic sense. She listened to what we wanted, and then came up with bouquets and centerpiece beyond our... Read More expectations. She really knows flowers and used less common varieties to make our arrangements unique. Lidia is always professional and it is clear that she cares very much about doing an excellent job and making the bride happy. She did a fabulous job and I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion in a heartbeat. Thank you, Lidia! From: Karen

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Jessica S

Our flowers for our wedding day were perfect. Lidia listened to what exactly i wanted and made it happened. Lidia was a pleasure to work with and i highly recommend Twisted Willow for your special events.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Simone A

What an amazing experience! I knew very little about flowers when I went to Lidia with my sister and mom. And sadly, I did not have a specific vision in mind for what I wanted. Lidia was so helpful and extremely patient when designing the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres,... Read More etc with us. She even created a design board for us to get an idea about what the flowers would look like when put together. She is knowledgeable, kind, and soo creative. I loved how she had an opinion and was honest about what would and would not look good at the wedding. I needed that guidance. She has excellent taste and has done so many events, so I knew I could trust her advice. (just go to her website and you'll see what I mean) It was such a pleasure working with her. I would recommend her 1000%.

amazing flowers

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Emily S

I was SO happy with my flowers from Twisted Willow! Lidia was a pleasure to work with - so helpful, easy to contact and had great suggestions and creative guidance. The flowers she put together for every part of my ceremony and reception were perfect - I would not change a... Read More thing! She understood my vision and executed it flawlessly. Thank you for helping make our day amazing!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Yuslienny T

Flowers were really important for my wedding and it was a hard decision as you are always scared to put your decorations in someone else's hands. However, when I met with Amanada I knew right then and there that she was going to do exactly what I wanted and she beyond exceeded... Read More my expectations. My flowers were more than beautiful. The bouquets were just perfect and I would recommend Twisted Willow to everyone. They are super nice and very easy to deal with. Thank you so much for being such a great help on this part of the journey.

Our Wedding - January 10th

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Nicole N

Twisted Willow provided us beautiful centerpieces and decor for our wedding ceremony and reception. The Owner Lidia is very easy to work with and really created some beautiful pieces. What she created made the room,and i cannot thank her enough. The prices weren't cheap but... Read More she was worth paying for! I highly recommend Twisted Willow florist.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Jessia B

Lidia and team are just amazing. My flowers and table arrangements were absolutely stunning and I received (and continue to receive) many complements. When we first met, I told her my vision (romantic, gatsby, deco theme) and showed her a couple of pictures and she nailed it. On... Read More a personal note, I just really enjoyed working with her (she's honest, hard-working, and an real artist!) and hope I have the opportunity to do so again in the future.

Beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Alicia M

I can't say enough great things about Twisted Willow Flowers. Lidia made the planning process fun and stress-free. She took the time to show me various arrangements and compare different flowers. She offered creative ideas to bring my vision to life. She responded to any... Read More questions I had, both in person or via email. I was so amazed at the flowers on the morning of. They were beautiful, elegant, and fresh. I got so many compliments on my bouquet! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Twisted WIllow. They are flexible, professional, and listen to the client. They work with you to make your floral vision a reality.