Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

266 Atlantic Ave, Columbus, NJ
Tri-State Area

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Britt D

I really cannot say enough amazing things about Twisted Willow Flowers! We started working with Amanda in April 2015 and she was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. Amanda was so kind and patient with all of our questions, and had so many great... Read More resources (for example, look at their website for their portfolio – swoon!) to provide us with inspiration for our own unique wedding. There are so many details that need to be decided for a wedding, and selecting our florist was literally the easiest decision that we made! On the day of the wedding, I was simply blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. It was an incredible experience to see your exact vision for your dream wedding come to life. A family friend who has designed arrangements for the Academy Awards even sent a note saying how amazing the flowers looked! Thank you so much Amanda and Lydia!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Erin C

I truly cannot express how wonderful Amanda and her Twisted Willow family were to work with. Aside from literally making our big day shine, Amanda has exceeded all of my expectations in her attention to detail, knowledge of every flower on the planet, and commitment to... Read More understanding and delivering EXACTLY what we wanted our florals and decor to be. There is no need to even look at another florist- Twisted Willow is everything you need.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Casey M

Lidia did a wonderful job on my flowers for my May 28th 2016 wedding at the Rockleigh. I live over 4 hours away and my mother was responsible for most of the wedding details- she had only great things to say about working with Lidia. Lidia was able to send photos to get my... Read More feedback on the arrangements and I was blown away when I saw everything in person. Lidia even went out of her way to get ahold of some difficult to find (for the season) flowers to make sure everything looked perfect. She has a great attention to detail. Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kristen M

By far one of the best decisions we made wedding planning was booking Twisted Willow. Amanda was amazing!! She listened to my ideas and vision and brought it to life even better than I had imagined. She was so easy to work with and made me feel confident in my choices, even when... Read More I doubted myself. I didn't care for the original backdrop for my ceremony space, and envisioned getting married under a ceiling of florals, and Amanda made it happen! I cannot thank or praise Amanda and her team enough for all the beautiful florals and decor for our wedding. They really made my dreams come true. And all of my guests raved about how beautiful each of our spaces was for the wedding. Do not hesitate, book Twisted Willow and you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Natalie J

Amanda was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. The flowers and setup for my wedding turned out beautifully and I couldn't be happier with the end results!! I got so many compliments on the flowers from my guests. I would highly recommend them to anyone!... Read More Thank you, Amanda, for a wonderful job!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Cassandra B

I am in complete awe of Lidia's talent. It is clear to see from the photos that she is on to something with her coloring, and unique blend of florals. I will NEVER forgot how pleased I was to see her come into our suite with the bouquets. Just pure beauty. Worth its weight in... Read More gold - if you want a vendor you can trust to create florals you love, go with Twisted willow!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Michael G

Many thanks to Lidia and her daughter at Twisted Willow Flowers. We were all thrilled with the beautiful environment Lidia created. Lidia immediately understood what we were looking for and had several excellent suggestions. My daughter was thrilled and many, many guests... Read More commented on how beautiful the arrangements were. The atmosphere Lidia created was magical and we are very thankful. Lidia has the product knowledge, artistic talent and business savvy needed to deliver a memorable experience that exceeded our expectations while providing very good value. I highly recommend Lidia and Twisted Willow.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Christina M

Finding a florist was very important to me because I had a clear vision of how I wanted the flowers to look, but almost no knowledge about what types of flowers were in season, which work best for a hot July day, and making it all cost-effective. Amanda at Twisted Willow is a... Read More true professional - seriously, like a rockstar! She was awesome and REALLY knows her stuff!! I couldn't believe how many compliments we received after our wedding about how beautiful the flowers were. The team there was super responsive, detail oriented, and willing to work with changes along the way while making sure to keep your budget in mind. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the day, and I would give them my highest recommendation!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jennifer R

Simply amazing. I worked with Amanda for my July 2016 wedding. From the beginning, Amanda knew exactly how to make my vision a reality. She is so professional, responsive, sweet, and talented! I still receive compliments about how gorgeous the flowers were!! I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend Twisted Willow!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Brianna C

There really are no words to fully capture my thoughts on Twisted Willow and Lidia. As a very overwhelmed bride, Lidia worked through my vision with my mom about 95% of the time, but completely understood and conceptualized the entire wedding beautifully. Not only did she... Read More reconfirm with me, but she set up sample tablescapes just so I could see them and be put at ease with her execution of my vision. I nearly cried when she dropped off my bouquets at the hotel that morning - they blew every expectation I had out of the water. Same thing when I had arrived at the venue with the centerpieces. Her work is flawless and her attention to detail is second to none. Don't even think twice about booking your wedding with her - she is amazing. Thank you so much again, Lidia!!! - Brianna & Mike Davin

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

All I can say is Lydia is absolutely amazing. After going to five other florist I finally was lucky enough to find Lydia. We gave her our vision and she created it in a stunning way that I could not have imagined. When we walked into the room the arrangements and Decor Twisted... Read More Willow created took my breath away. I literally was teary eyed. From the welcome table to the center pieces to the lanterns and candles by the fireplace exquisite and by the way she really knows her flowers and is able to keep you within your budget. At weddings people rarely talk about the flowers but rave about the food. in this case I am still hearing about the flowers. Every single piece complimented the room without overstating anything. And my daughter's bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. I highly recommend twisted Willow above anyone else. Lydia is kind patient and treats each person as if they were family you will love her

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kyrene M

Amanda was AMAZING! She made the whole process completely stress free! We got married at The Ryland Inn and, since she has worked there so often, she was able to walk us through all the places at the venue where we might want flowers which was so helpful! Amanda and I went... Read More through Pinterest boards I had created and past weddings she had done which allowed her to get a perfect sense of our style and vision for our wedding day. And the results were amazing - she did such a wonderful job making our wedding decor absolutely perfect. Her work is amazing and reasonably priced and she was so accommodating and easy to work with. We can't thank Twisted Willow enough for making everything so beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Sophia A

I worked with Lidia on my florals for my wedding at the Ryland inn 7/22. I highly recommend using Twisted Willow -I got to know both Lidia and Amanda and they are both extremely kind, thoughtful and amazing at what they do. Lidia spent a lot of time with me designing my bridal... Read More bouquet and was extremely attentive to detail- she listened to the exact type of flowers I liked. She also gave me great suggestions on what flowers worked well together and I learned a lot about flowers in the process. If Twisted Willow has worked at your wedding venue before that's an added plus because Lidia knew the exact layout at the Ryland Inn so she was able to discuss what florals I might want room by room. In the end everything turned out beautiful, she created the boho bright florals I was looking for. Some guests mentioned to me they had never even seen some of the flowers Lidia used in my centerpieces. Amanda also did the calligraphy on my escort cards which came out wonderful! Twisted Willow was always quick to respond to emails and are very specific in their flower proposals which I loved so you can add or detract things as needed. Once my flower proposal was finalized leading up to the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing and everything turned out amazing. Once you take a look at their work on their website and social media you are able to quickly see that they are able to create florals that are very unique and special.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Ewa R

Lidia from Twisted Willow Flowers went above and beyond to create a wonderful equestrian floral design for our ceremony, reception and overall venue decoration. Very easy to work with and very responsive and accommodating. They will create the décor of your dream . I was more... Read More than excited how beautiful everything came out. Thank you Lidia :-)

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Erin M

When I arrived at the flower shop, Lydia made me feel comfortable within minutes. Her expertise and precision is evident within moments. She helped me create a vision - she spent several hours with me trying to help me understand what it is that I wanted. She created a vision... Read More board for me and showed me all different kinds of flowers so I could determine what I did and did not like. Over the next several months I met with Lydia to see what the flowers would look like and we had several discussions - on the day of the wedding, when I walked into the Ryland Inn, I truly was overwhelmed with gratification and emotion - Lydia did such an amazing job bringing those concepts to life. - the bouquets, corsages, tables, the pergola - everything was simply perfection - exactly how I wanted it. As you look through her website and on her facebook page, you can see how much pride she takes in her work and how she really gets to know each couple. Each wedding is so different and her work really shows that. Thank you Lydia, you did a wonderful job and I can't imagine our day without you.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Alexandra M

Perfect & exceptional. These are the two words to describe Twisted Willow Flowers. Not only was Lidia patient and kind, she took in every detail I communicated and made my wedding vision come to life. Everything was gorgeous; from the centerpieces to the small details – it... Read More really exceeded my expectations. It was also great to work with someone as delightful and willing to help as she was. We had a lot of questions and Lidia was very knowledgeable and made my mom, fiancé and comfortable to put everything in her hands. Couldn’t be happier with the result! Highly recommend Lidia & Twisted Willow Flowers for weddings and special events!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Jennifer C

I highly recommend Twisted Willows. We used them for our wedding in june. My flowers were absolutely breath taking. It was a pleasure working with Lidia. She gave me exactly what I asked for. Extremely affordable too.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Miriam C

We hired Twisted Willow for our May 1st wedding to do the personal flowers and cake topper. Throughout the planning process they were extremely responsive. Amanda did a great making recommendations for flowers to incorporate into the boutonnieres and bouquets. Everything turned... Read More out so beautiful and we received so many compliments. We could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Allaa E

I can not thank Lidia and Twisted Willow Flowers enough for all that they did and making my shower and wedding just a dream come true. Working with Lidia and her daughter is so easy and they make everything just beautiful. Their arrangements were just out of this world and... Read More everyone couldn't get enough of it. Thank you for truly making my every dream a reality!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Lidia's centerpieces were breathtakingly beautiful. From the first consultation she listened and incorporated my ideas into her creations. The price was reasonable. I had seen her work in photos on Facebook and the website and chose her for the unique style. I knew whatever... Read More she made would be beautiful but was completely blown away when I walked into the ballroom at my daughter's wedding and saw the centerpieces. I will be forever grateful for the time, effort and care she put into my daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Meghan T

I couldn't be happier with Twisted Willow Flowers. I worked with Amanda who made gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, mason jars for the ceremony, and even decorated our cake! Amanda was incredibly easy to work with and I followed Twisted Willow on Facebook for months before our... Read More wedding- all of their creations our gorgeous, it was such a relief to go into our wedding day knowing that everything would be beautiful. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and I was touched that Amanda drove back to where I was getting ready to add my mother's lace to the bouquet (she forgot, but all of us were so blown away with her work that we didn't even notice; it shows her dedication and organization that she came back shortly after just for that!) I would HIGHLY recommend Twisted Willow- they were easily some of the best people I've ever worked with and their prices were really affordable. Thank you Amanda for giving us a gorgeous and unique wedding! You took the rustic/romantic vision and brought it to life :)

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Jasmine B

Lidia, the owner and creator of Twisted Willow Flowers, was amazing to work with. She brought to life exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. She always promptly responded to all my emails, phone calls, and texts. She was very helpful and very accommodating. But most... Read More importantly, she's a true artist and brings to life the most extraordinary florist pieces. You will NOT regret hiring her as your wedding florist.

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

We would like to thank Twisted Willow for really going above and beyond for our wedding at the Ryland Inn on March 26th. From the first time I sat down with Lidia, I felt so comfortable and excited! She is EXTREMELY knowledgable on flowers and what flowers compliment each other.... Read More The bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arrangement decorations that she created were nothing short of spectacular. I could not have said enough how much I LOVED our flowers. Lidia and Amanda created gorgeous flower headbands for our flower girls, and they were simply PERFECT! Our boutonnieres were perfect and so creative! I would define their style as beautiful and extremely elegant. Our tall centerpieces were simply stunning and filled with gorgeous flowers. Guests who took their centerpieces home were able to make 8-10 vases full of arrangements with just ONE of our centerpieces. Amanda and Lidia were kind, friendly and efficient when arriving to the Ryland on our wedding day. The lantern displays that they set up for both our ceremony and reception were simply stunning and our guests were blown away. Thank you so much Twisted Willow Flowers for providing us with such a magical day filled with gorgeous flowers. You executed the look that I was going for with ease and a smile. I would recommend your services to anyone!! Thank you!!!- Lauren and Michael

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

From the first meeting with Amanda she was very professional and got back to all my emails right away! Our first visit she went over different flowers with me and helped recommend which flowers would go with a fall themed wedding! she went ABOVE my expectations.. The day of my... Read More wedding the venue looked absolutely amazing... Her detail is so beautiful and you can tell she really puts a lot of love in her flowers to make every brides say so special. I highl recommend twisted willow for your florist Amelia Basso

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Bridget H

I cannot say enough amazing things about Amanda and Twisted Willow. I felt like my hand was held through the entire wedding planning process, in the best way. Amanda not only made my Pinterest board literally come to life, she also took a panicked phone call from me with... Read More complete ease and assured me that "a little wind" was not going to destroy my dreams of an outdoor wedding ceremony. Our flowers were incredible, we were even able to salvage a lot of them for centerpieces at a party we held the following afternoon. Do yourself a favor South Jersey or Philly brides and go with Twisted Willow!

Start a Conversation!