Two Birds Photography - Brittany Walsh

Based in Fargo + Fergus Falls, will travel world-wide.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Fargo, ND Based in Fargo + Fergus Falls, will travel world-wide. (218) 443-0070

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Rhonda G

Brittany was our wedding photographer and we couldn’t have been happier with the pictures she took, and how fun she was to have around us throughout our wedding day. Having a photographer follow you around all day on your wedding day is expected to capture all the moments of the... Read More day, but having that photographer make you feel comfortable like she’s an old friend you never knew you had was so unexpected and great! She was so good at making everyone feel at ease from our 1 yr. old ring bearer to our 80 year old grandparents and you can see that in each of our pictures she took. Brittany really goes the extra mile to ensure you get the pictures you want. When we asked her to take our engagement pictures outside with our snowmobiles, she didn’t think twice about going into our backyard with knee high snow and those pictures turned out exactly how we had imagined them! I would highly recommend Two Birds Photography to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Mariah F

I used Two Birds photography for my wedding photographer (which included an engagement session) and a family session. Her photos are stunning, and I will use her again. We had a very large wedding party and she was able to get some exceptional shots that I will cherish for a... Read More lifetime.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Audrey C

I found Brittany just by luck (referral) 2.5 months before my wedding in 2013. I absolutely loved her style back then, and I swear her photos just get better and better. Her photography is so creative, natural, and beautiful, and Brittany as a person makes it so fun with her... Read More personality. My engagement and wedding photos turned out so amazing. She also did boudoir photos for me in 2014, and I cannot say enough good things. When I first saw the photos, I thought, "Wow, that is me?!" She gets the best angles and makes you feel so comfortable. Two of my friends had Brittany shoot their weddings after mine, and I would highly recommend Two Birds Photography to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Emily B

Brittany did our engagement and wedding photos in Fargo, ND in Oct 2014. She did such a fantastic job and was just a blast to have around! We were also lucky enough to have her do a gorgeous anniversary shoot in the Rocky Mountains in CO for our 2nd anniversary. We look forward... Read More to working with her again soon!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Megan T

I chose Brittany (Two Birds Photography) to photograph my wedding day, and I also had a boudoir session her. Brittany is professional, talented and hilarious! She is easy going and does a great job at breaking the ice and cracking jokes to make everyone feel comfortable. She had... Read More a second photographer with her at my wedding, so no moment or angle was left unnoticed. I also felt very confident and comfortable during my boudoir shoot. We took the photos about 4 years ago and they are such fun and beautiful memories to hold on to. I would definitely choose Two Birds Photography again!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Kelley J

I’ll admit I had some pretty lofty expectations of our wedding photographer and Brittany completely NAILED it! She was amazing from the start, helping guide us even during the planning process. One of our many requests was for lots of candid moments captured throughout the... Read More day. I don’t know how, but Brittany found a way to capture SO MANY special images of us, our family, AND our guests. Looking back at them even three years later, you can still sense the emotion of those moments. She’s THAT kind of talented. She’s also hilarious, sweet, and she genuinely cares. You won’t be disappointed booking Brittany!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Sara A

Brittany is amazing! You can feel the emotion and love when looking at her photos. Our friends and family know her as “our photographer” and I’m proud to call her that. I have know Brittany for almost 5 years and it’s been awesome to watch her grow as a photographer. I have... Read More been in two weddings that she was the photographer for, plus she has shot my engagement pictures, wedding, post wedding sunset shoot, two boudoir sessions, pregnancy announcement and maternity! She is highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Breanna H

After researching for photographers for what felt like forever, we found Brittany and we couldn’t be any happier with our decision. I knew I didn’t have to worry when it came to photos cause she knew exactly what I wanted and even went above and beyond that. She definitely... Read More exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Abby B

After researching TONS of wedding photographers, I happened to find Brittany with Two Birds Photography. I am so happy I found Brittany! She did both our engagement session and our wedding. I was so impressed! The photos were full of natural light and beauty. She was able to... Read More capture very special moments, some that I didn't remember happened on our special day! She dealt with our special requests like the professional she is. I would recommend her for any type of wedding, any type of place or venue.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Kate D

We loved working with Brittany for our engagement session! We are even more excited for her to take our wedding photos! The photos from our engagement session turned out beautiful. :) Brittany is a lot of fun and had us laughing the entire time. She drove an hour and a half to... Read More take amazing pictures in the below-freezing temperatures. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Kayla G

Brittany was great to work with! She had original ideas and recommended ideal locations. On our wedding day, she was well organized and had a second photographer, which kept the tone relaxed. My husband and I receive compliments on the quality of our engagement and wedding... Read More photos.

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Emily W

Two Birds Photography did an outstanding job with our photos. We were very happy with the value of the photos and all that Brittany was able to capture. Brittany made us very comfortable for both our engagement session and wedding day. She had great recommendations and made sure... Read More everything was on schedule. I would recommend her services to everyone.

Reviewed on 3/09/2018

I don't believe I could have had a better experience with a wedding photographer than I had with Brittany and her second shooter. Your wedding day should be as stress free and enjoyable as possible and Brittany made it easy to enjoy this very special day. She was incredibly... Read More organized, kind, and she also tells funny jokes. I have recommended her to everyone I know (or don't), whether they are engaged, dating, or just someone I overhear talking about weddings. I will continue to recommend her photography services forever and ever.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Stephanie F

Brittany is absolutely wonderful to work with and I recommend Two Birds Photography to everyone!!! Long before I was even engaged I knew I HAD to have Brittany/Two Birds for my big day. This was honestly the easiest decision I've made in the wedding planning process! Brittany... Read More keeps her photo sessions fun, fresh and focused; any nerves you may worry about experiencing are chased away before you can even think about being nervous. Brittany is also very easy to coordinate with when it comes to scheduling and has a lot to offer with her various photography packages. She's also willing to travel and has a great eye for picture perfect opportunities! It was so much fun working with Brittany and I would choose Two Birds Photography all over again in a heartbeat ♡

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Erin M

I can't say enough positive things about Two Birds Photography and Brittany!! She is phenomenal! Brittany went out of her way to make sure I felt beyond special on my wedding day. My husband was also so impressed with her and her professionalism. We were married at Itasca State... Read More Park and Brittany was able to get a photo of us standing on the Mississippi Headwaters with no other park visitors in the shot...even though there were at least 100 people around! When we received we were beyond impressed and happy. I immediately printed then out and hung a gallary wall of them in our home. We get compliments every time people come over and see them! Thank you, Brittany, for giving us gorgeous photos to remember one of our most important days. Brittany will surpass all of your expectations for your wedding day photographer!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Kait C

Brittany is absolutely amazing to work with, and her photography skills are Phenomenal! She catches all of the little moments without you even realizing. I highly recommend her, and I am so glad I trusted my gut and went out of my comfort zone by going with someone I didn’t... Read More know much about.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Katie E

Brittany is absolutely amazing! She was so wonderful to work with, literally just felt like I was hanging out with a good friend. She is funny and energetic and really knows how to capture the little moments that happen. Sometimes you don't even realize she's taking the photo... Read More and yet when you look back at the pictures later, you realize she has captured magic and the real essence of the mood and feelings going through you. I would recommend Brittany to everyone I know!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Kelsey N

Brittany is truly amazing! It down poured pretty much our entire wedding (except for a couple hours at prime sunlight) and she made the venue work for indoor photos and they came out stunning! She's super sweet, easy to work with, and fun! My husband isn't the easiest to get to... Read More relax for photos but she got the true personality of him to come out! It quit raining at the prime hour of sunlight so we finally got the opportunity to take some outdoors and wow is literally all I can say! I still have wedding photos on our walls and we've been married for almost 4 years and have 2 littles already. Every time I look at the canvas on our wall it brings me back to our day, to the emotions I felt, and the meaning of that day for us. Brittany truly captured the essence of our wedding day perfectly in photographs.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Meghan E

I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Brittany. I inquired about a small, intimate, backyard wedding, and within 24 hours we were on the phone laughing like we were best friends. I knew from that point that she was going to be the one I trusted to make... Read More sure the best day of my life was captured on film. She was professional, easy-going (honestly her write-up describes exactly who she is - and it's fantastic), and really brought our personalities through in the pictures that she took. I look back on the pictures of our day almost weekly, and every single time I think about how lucky we were to find Brittany! I would (and have) recommended her to friends, and she best know that she will have ALL of our return business (even if it requires a 4 hour drive)!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Jenny L

Brittany was amazing to work with, I had three photographers that I was interested in based on body of work and am so glad that we went with her. We had a lot of fun getting to know Brittany during our consultation and engagement photos. She was up for our crazy ideas and goofy... Read More personalities and was able to showcase that in our photos. The value that we received was amazing, Brittany was patient when working with our wedding party and we could not be more happy with the photos that we received of our big day. I was super impressed with the delivery of our flash drive, she went above and beyond to deliver our photos in an elegant wooden box that we have since placed our special wedding keepsakes in. I also did a boudoir session with her, Brittany made me feel comfortable and it was a special empowering experience. I would highly recommend Brittany with Two Birds Photography (and often do) for your special event.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Micki E

We worked with Brittany for our weddings photos - and I'm SO glad we did! She was fun and creative and gave us what we asked for. She did a great job keeping everybody on schedule. We decided to incorporate our dog into our wedding and she made sure to capture that special... Read More moment for us. All of our pictures are great and I look forward to using Brittany for other photos in our future.

2018-01-24T16:49:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks Micki! You two had the perfect example of a short and (extra) sweet wedding day and I was so happy to be a part of it. I'll see you again soon! Lord knows I need your amazing skills to do something with these eyebrows... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Blaisey D

Two Birds Photography -Brittany Walsh is amazingggg! She caught everything on camera from our special day! She always has an extra photographer who was also amazing (dalayna) and both were so fun to have and hangout with for the day! I think I look at my wedding pictures at... Read More least once a day. 😍😍Brittany is so talented and I would recommend her to ANYONE who is looking for a wedding photographer, or any type of photographer! She is the bomb! I will forever cherish my wedding Photos 💕 Blaisey Doll

2018-01-24T16:47:28 Response from the vendor

No, YOU'RE the bomb. You guys were so worth the drive and we had such a blast with your crazy families. Thank you for not making ME climb the hay bales, and I hope I can weasel my way back into the wedding scene out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Caitlyn F

Brittany is an amazing photographer. Her talent and creativity would be enough alone, but on top of that she makes intelligent decisions, gives direction beautifully, provides a comfortable atmosphere for her clientele, and has an great sense of humor! I have had my and my... Read More family's photos taken by her on multiple occasions. I just had a boudoir session with her a few weeks ago and within minutes she had me feeling comfortable in my skivvies. My wedding is just over four months away and I cannot wait to see the moments she captures!

2018-01-22T16:30:27 Response from the vendor

Every time I photograph your or your family, it's so much fun! Thank you again for being my Fargo boudoir model in my new studio (and agreeing to have your photos shared online!) Can't wait for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Lauren K

Having Brittany as our wedding photographer was one of the most important parts of my day (besides my hubby, of course!) We knew with her style, our vision for our wedding photos would be carried out. Even with that knowledge, we were absolutely blown away when we received our... Read More photos back. It was like we were reliving the day all over again. Brittany captured moments we would’ve otherwise missed or forgotten, and now we are able to look back on them forever in the most beautiful way. Brittany’s style is bright, airy while remaining classic and truly beautiful. We would not have dreamed of going with anyone else for our perfect day. Thank you Brittany!

2018-01-22T16:28:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I loved being your wedding photographer! Can't wait to photograph your lovely little family again <3