Is this your business? claim it now

Two Can DO Catering

Rome, GA

438 Broad St, Rome, GA (706) 232-1219

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Kelley D

Barbara and Ellen are delightful people and excellent caterers! They have a genuine desire to make your event special. They planned and prepared for my daughter's wedding as though she was their own daughter. We felt truly cared for and the reception was perfect. I would... Read More HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Jaclyn B

Two Can Do is the absolute best. They are so easy to work with and were willing to create a unique menu of mostly local and in season foods for me. From the venison balls to the grits, it was absolutely delicious. I HIGHLY recommend these ladies!

Two Can Do is AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Kim T

Barbara and Ellen of Two Can Do Catering are incredible!! Everything is made by them and it is delicious!! If you want to know that you will have a first class event and everything will be taken care of then Two Can Do is the caterer for you! They can do a wide range of price... Read More point depending on your budget!

You HAVE to get these sweet ladies!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Jessica M

Barbara and Ellen were incredible to work with! The sweetest ladies ever... Who also make the BEST food ever. How can you go wrong with them? Their own recipes are "to die for!" Their food is not only delicious, but it's also beautifully presented!

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Emily S

We LOVED the beef tenderloin (even my very picky about beef grandpa couldn't get enough), the garlic knots, and the salad. Apparently the crab rounds were amazing as well, but neither my hubby nor I got to try them. We didn't really love the grilled chicken and grilled... Read More veggies...they were very basic, but still good. Overall, the service was nice and the food was a hit-we were very happy :)

Great Food, Great Service!

Reviewed on 4/13/2011 Melissa P

Ellen and Barbara took my half formed idea of "elegant southern food" and made a delicious and gorgeous "down home" meal that we loved, but that was still wedding caliber! They are open to recipes and suggestions, and make really great food! The service was outstanding,... Read More personal, and very attentive to detail, and the price was very reasonable.

bride

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Rebekah C

We used this caterer "blindly." Overall, the food was okay and the guests seemed fine with the dinner and appetizers. I did really like the salad, the chicken we had was pretty dry and the food wasn't the warmest. However for the price--roughly $17 per person it was a full... Read More meal plus appetizers and punch. The servers were attentive and pleasant.

Rating for Two Can Do Catering