Great Videography Without the Expense

At Two Guys Videography we believe that you should be able to preserve the memories of your wedding without having to worry about the cost. We realize that, especially in this economy, you are going to be faced with difficult financial decisions when planning your event. We want to make one decision easier - your choice of videographer.

$ – Inexpensive

Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Washington, NJ (908) 875-4099

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

Our grandmother convinced us last minute to hire a videographer and we are so THANKFUL that Chuck was available! He was nothing but professional, polite, and wonderful! Very easy to work with and you would never even know that he was there. We absolutely LOVE the video!! It's... Read More so perfect! We felt like we didn't get to see people dance that much, so we loved that we were able to see that on the video! We couldn't stop laughing while watching it! We also loved the voiceovers of us talking! Such a great idea on your part. So thank you for every single thing! Would highly recommend to anyone.

2016-05-25T19:50:22 Response from the vendor

I am happy to hear that you like the video! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your families. You and JC have a great story, and I am glad I was able to capture it for you on video!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Michelle K

Chuck did a great job on our wedding video. Our wedding was this past April. We debates for almost a year if we needed a wedding video but we are so glad we choose to get one. My husband is a Star Wars fan and we had a Star Wars hidden theme at our wedding and Chuck even... Read More incorporated it into our video. Our friends and family have loved the video. He even brought a second videographer (free of charge) to the wedding because he was concerned he wouldn't be able to get all the angles with an injury. They both were professional and got great footage at the ceremony and reception. Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives!

2017-06-12T20:02:37 Response from the vendor

Yours was such a fun wedding. Mark and I really enjoyed working with you and Pete, and I could not resist the opportunity to incorporate Star Wars into a wedding video! I am so happy that you chose us to be a part of this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Kristen N

Wonderful and amazing!!!! We are so pleased and happy with Two Guys Videography! Chuck really went out of his way to capture all of our special moments on our wedding day. We highly recommend him to our families and friends!! -Kristen and Matt

2015-08-19T17:25:38 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure! It was a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017

HORRIBLE! STAY AWAY BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY. NOT ONLY WAS HE UNRESPONSIVE MOST OF THE TIME WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT HIM, THE DRAFT OF OUR PHOTO MONTAGE WAS COMPLETLY AMATURE WITH HORRIBLE QUALITY. MY FATHER AND I DID 90% OF THE WORK AND HAD TO SPEND HIM GIVING HIM GUIDANCE FOR... Read More CUES AND WHEN TO CUT THE MUSIC..WHY IS THAT A RESPONSIBILITY A CUSTOMER NEEDS TO TAKE ON IF WE ARE PAYING A "PROFESSIONAL" TO DO IT! CHUCK CANCELED ON ME LESS THAN TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO MY WEDDING DATE CLAIMING AN INJURY TO HIS SHOULDER WHICH HE PREVIOUSLY KNEW ABOUT BUT WAS DISHONEST AND FAILED TO MENTION THAT TO ME AS CLIENT. YES IT IS OUR BUSINESS TO KNOW IF A VIDEOGRAOHER GETS INJURIED PRIOR TO A WEDDING ESPECIALLY IF ITS GOIN TO AFFECT OUR WEDDING! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THE "WORK" HE BARLEY WORKED ON THAT WAS SUPLIED BY US HE DELETED THE LINK SO MY NEW VIDEOGRAPHER HAS TO START FROM SCRATCH! THIS IS NOT HIS PROFESSION, BUT A MERE HOBBY AS HE HAS ANOTHER "FULL TIME JOB". THE SERVIVE WAS HORRIBLE, HE IS DISHONEST AND HAS NO IDEA WHAT A WOMAN GOES THROUGH IN PREPARATION FOR A WEDDING. THEIR PRICES ARE ATTRACTIVE BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS OURE CRAP! STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY. DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND SPEND A NEW MORE $$$ AND GET A REAL PROFESSIONAL WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT CRAP! IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY AND YOU SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE PAYING $$ TO PEOPLE WHO YOU DEPEND ON BEING PROFESSIONAL.

2017-05-18T15:23:25 Response from the vendor

I would like to start by saying that I did not choose to be injured, and certainly would not choose this time of year to be injured. I believe I did the responsible thing in not saying anything until I knew the full extent of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Melanie T

Highly recommend Two Guys Videography!! Chuck was with us the whole day capturing every moment possible. We are so happy to have a wonderfully edited video of our wedding day!! Thank you so much Chuck!! We are beyond thrilled with how it came out!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jessica M

I am so happy we decided to do a wedding video and use Two Guys Videography. I was not sure if I wanted a videographer at first but it was absolutely amazing to watch our big day on video. Chuck captured every moment of our day in a beautiful way without being intrusive. The was... Read More edited perfectly and we could not be happier. Two Guys Videography was professional, affordable and a provided us with beautiful memories to last a lifetime!

OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Just had videography AND photography for my 25th wedding anniversary done by Two Guys. BEYOND EXCELLENT. Professional, courteous, nicest people I've dealt with in a long time. Went above and beyond to capture every moment of our affair which was basically like a wedding.... Read More From entrance, to toasts, to all night dancing, cutting of the cake and venetian hour, guests, centerpieces, food...there was a shot of everything. Took 417 pictures and I received my picture CD within 5 days. Can't wait to see the video. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! 10/10/15 UPDATE: Just watched my anniversary video (party was ONLY 2 weeks ago). Again, GREAT JOB!! Video was perfect! Captured the entire night flawlessly. Made us see things we didn't even realized happened! I loved that I was dancing with my dad and he was able to seamlessly make his way to us through a very crowded dance floor without "bumping" or "interrupting" anyone. Thought it was brilliant that he even noticed because we were smack in the middle of a very crowded dance floor! So glad I decided to book Chuck at Two Guys. Thank you-thank you-thank you!!

2015-10-04T16:05:08 Response from the vendor

I love milestone celebrations! Thank you for the kind words. I must say that it was a truly enjoyable evening watching your family celebrate together. Congratulations to you and Sossio!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 John C

I could not be happier hiring Two Guys Video. Chuck was very nice and super accommodating, I didn't have to compromise on anything. Chuck answered all my, my specific and picky, question thoroughly and promptly. I was even able to get a copy of all the raw files. Unlike other... Read More places, they are there all day, not just a couple of hours. The final DVD (or BluRay- your choice) is movie length, really well shot and edited. Everything is filmed in HiDef. On top of that only a few other videogrpahers came close to the price of Two Guys, they dont offer as much and, from the ones I spoke to, are far less professional. I would recommend Two Guys to anyone. p.s. The DVD we got from Two Guys had noticeably better video and audio quality than the samples online,I think it's because the samples are compressed by youtube.

2015-09-10T19:17:00 Response from the vendor

John and Anastasia - I am happy that you are pleased with my work. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!