Two Hearts Film & Photo

Welcome and thank you for checking us out! Two Hearts is an adventurous and energetic team of videographers and photographers available in Minneapolis, St Paul, and surrounding areas. With a more candid approach to film and photo, you can expect your wedding day to be documented just as it happens. Some of the best moments are best left unscripted. Two Hearts is in association with Better Together Cinematography, an award winning cinematography company established in 2013. Check out our packages and contact us when you are ready to tell us more about you!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Minneapolis and Surrounding Areas (612) 568-4642

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Whitney B

We received services from Two Hearts as a gift from my brother and his wife who had regretted not having a videographer at their wedding. I had no idea how much we would appreciate their gift, as Sharon and Curtis did an incredible job. I get weepy every time I watch it. It is... Read More such a treasure to have. And then! The slow motion booth! Oh my goodness. It was so fun, and such a memorable highlight of the day. Please consider Two Hearts for your wedding, as they are professional, creative, and excellent at their craft. You will absolutely not regret the priceless memories they will create for you to experience again and again after the blur of your wedding day is over.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Jess K

I am so glad we decided to have a videographer for our wedding and Two Hearts did a wonderful job! I am very happy with our highlight video and it has been so much fun watching all of the raw footage. Curtis, Sharon, and our videographer Clint were all very helpful, kind, and... Read More professional. I highly recommend Better Together and Two Hearts Film & Photo!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Emily J

I wish I could give them 10 stars, 5 just doesn't seem enough! Better Together is the most talented videographer in Minneapolis by far. They are professional and friendly from start to finish. They captured our wedding day in such a unique, memorable, and high-quality way and... Read More were always thinking creatively. Hiring them was worth every penny. I can't even keep track of all the compliments we've gotten on our film. I would hire them all over again in a heartbeat. I can never thank you enough, Curtis and Shannon! You two are incredible!

The Best of the Best

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Tatyana B

Sharon and Curtis are awesome people to work with. They made the entire process so easy and fun! I met with them a little less than a year before my wedding as they wanted to have a good understanding of what we were looking for in a cinematographer and then they stayed in touch... Read More with us as we continued to plan our wedding. On the day of the wedding they were very professional and so much fun. Not only are they great to work with but they really provide the best wedding videos you can find. They take the time to really tailor each video so it speaks to your personality and your wedding day. They have so many options to choose from as well. You can get your the footage to short highlight video and whatever you choose to do, you certainly won't regret it. They are extremely talented and well priced. Take a look at their work and you will see for yourself! I would highly recommend them.

Amazing work from a great team

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Jessica M

This husband and wife team works so well together to capture all the details of your day. The finished product was amazing and I am so happy we chose them to document the beginning of our marriage. Their passion for what they do really shows in their professionalism and their... Read More finished product. Such a good investment for a wedding video you will love watching over and over!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Amy S

Curtis and Sharon are fantastic. They are friendly and kind. Their video quality is high and their equipment-professional. They are the most affordable company for the high quality product that they produce. On our day they did not require much attention and allowed us to enjoy... Read More and be in the moment.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Curtis and his wife with Better Together Cinematography were absolutely phenomenal to work with on our wedding day! They were so professional, friendly, and efficient. We were just married 7/10/15 and are so excited to see the final product of all the footage they captured! The... Read More short video clip we saw as a "teaser" was absolutely amazing! Better Together Cinematography has amazing talent, and the personalities and professionalism to make them ideal for any future bride and groom. I would strongly recommend using Curtis and his team! Thank you for everything!

Curtis & Sharon Kennedy