A Minneapolis Film and Photo Company

Welcome and thank you for checking us out! Two Hearts is a passionate and experienced team of videographers and photographers available in Minneapolis, St Paul, and surrounding areas. We have a genuine approach and work well as a team and with others. We have an artistic eye and a knack for showcasing the best parts of your day! Most engaged couples are anxious about finding a great film and photo team that is easy to work with, produces high quality work, and is affordable. Two Hearts is here to achieve just that! Grab a tissue and maybe a glass of wine and enjoy some of our films. We can't wait to hear from you!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Minneapolis and Surrounding Areas (612) 568-4642

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Whitney B

We received services from Two Hearts as a gift from my brother and his wife who had regretted not having a videographer at their wedding. I had no idea how much we would appreciate their gift, as Sharon and Curtis did an incredible job. I get weepy every time I watch it. It is... Read More such a treasure to have. And then! The slow motion booth! Oh my goodness. It was so fun, and such a memorable highlight of the day. Please consider Two Hearts for your wedding, as they are professional, creative, and excellent at their craft. You will absolutely not regret the priceless memories they will create for you to experience again and again after the blur of your wedding day is over.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Cassi B

Two Hearts Film and Photo really is the total package, they did everything from our engagement pictures to wedding day pictures and video! They captured our style we wanted perfectly while making it so much fun! We were taken back at how breathtaking the photos were and left... Read More speechless after watching our video! Such a great team of people to work with, we would recommend them to everybody!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Alyssa S

We went with Two Hearts for our wedding videographer and had a great experience with them! They are affordable, have many options, listen and deliver what you expect/want, and were great to work with!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Celia F

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Curtis and Sharon. They were friendly, prompt, easy to coordinate with, and better yet, the end product that we received is a treasure that we will enjoy for years to come. Our video was done beautifully, it really is... Read More amazing how it captures our day in a few short, sweet minutes. They are incredibly competitive when it comes to price as well. We whole-heartedly recommend Two Hearts Film & Photo!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Bryant O

Sharon and Curtis were great! Their montage was absolutely amazing! Don't believe me check it out: https://www.facebook.com/twoheartsfilmandphoto/videos/848475931982729/ They were easy and super flexible to work with. No pressure with working with them throughout the day. I'd... Read More highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Trisha R

I am so beyond grateful for Two Hearts Film & Photo! The wedding video they created for us far exceeded any expectation we had! I absolutely love it and am so thankful we have such a beautiful memory to relive our wedding day years from now! Curtis truly captured the most... Read More meaningful and beautiful parts of our day and I can't thank them enough! I would recommend them over and over again! You would not regret hiring them to capture your day!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Jess K

I am so glad we decided to have a videographer for our wedding and Two Hearts did a wonderful job! I am very happy with our highlight video and it has been so much fun watching all of the raw footage. Curtis, Sharon, and our videographer Clint were all very helpful, kind, and... Read More professional. I highly recommend Better Together and Two Hearts Film & Photo!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Emily J

I wish I could give them 10 stars, 5 just doesn't seem enough! Better Together is the most talented videographer in Minneapolis by far. They are professional and friendly from start to finish. They captured our wedding day in such a unique, memorable, and high-quality way and... Read More were always thinking creatively. Hiring them was worth every penny. I can't even keep track of all the compliments we've gotten on our film. I would hire them all over again in a heartbeat. I can never thank you enough, Curtis and Shannon! You two are incredible!

The Best of the Best

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Tatyana B

Sharon and Curtis are awesome people to work with. They made the entire process so easy and fun! I met with them a little less than a year before my wedding as they wanted to have a good understanding of what we were looking for in a cinematographer and then they stayed in touch... Read More with us as we continued to plan our wedding. On the day of the wedding they were very professional and so much fun. Not only are they great to work with but they really provide the best wedding videos you can find. They take the time to really tailor each video so it speaks to your personality and your wedding day. They have so many options to choose from as well. You can get your the footage to short highlight video and whatever you choose to do, you certainly won't regret it. They are extremely talented and well priced. Take a look at their work and you will see for yourself! I would highly recommend them.

Amazing work from a great team

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Jessica M

This husband and wife team works so well together to capture all the details of your day. The finished product was amazing and I am so happy we chose them to document the beginning of our marriage. Their passion for what they do really shows in their professionalism and their... Read More finished product. Such a good investment for a wedding video you will love watching over and over!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Amy S

Curtis and Sharon are fantastic. They are friendly and kind. Their video quality is high and their equipment-professional. They are the most affordable company for the high quality product that they produce. On our day they did not require much attention and allowed us to enjoy... Read More and be in the moment.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Curtis and his wife with Better Together Cinematography were absolutely phenomenal to work with on our wedding day! They were so professional, friendly, and efficient. We were just married 7/10/15 and are so excited to see the final product of all the footage they captured! The... Read More short video clip we saw as a "teaser" was absolutely amazing! Better Together Cinematography has amazing talent, and the personalities and professionalism to make them ideal for any future bride and groom. I would strongly recommend using Curtis and his team! Thank you for everything!

Curtis & Sharon Kennedy