Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

4268 Cahaba Heights Ct, Ste. 136, Birmingham, AL throughout Alabama (205) 936-0362

Two Hearts gets Two Thumbs Up

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Stephanie C

I highly recommend Two Hearts Weddings and Events! Rachael was my lifesaver while planning my wedding. She thought of everything and helped me get through all the planning stages! She was amazing the day of the wedding as well! Everything was perfect and I didn't worry about a... Read More thing!

So thankful!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Sarah J

I have always been the type person to think, "Why do you need a wedding planner?" or "A wedding planner is just for people who are having extravagent weddings and have a lot of $$$" My mind was completely changed after being the MOH in my best friends wedding. When my friends... Read More planner was unavailable for my wedding, we set out to find someone else and found Rachael. I cannot express how thankful we are that we had Rachael and Kerri, her day of assistant. We did not use Rachael's services until the month before the wedding but she still provided so much help that we did not realize we needed. From packing checklists, to contacting vendors, to designing the reception hall layout, to advice on how much to tip vendors Rachael provided it all. She was also always there whenever you needed her- she responded very quickly to emails! I have had several people comment on how calm I was on the day of our wedding and I have to give Rachael all the credit for that. I knew that she had everything under control and if anything went wrong I never heard about it. She has such a calming personality that you have a peace knowing that everything is taken care of. I would HIGHLY recommend using her for your wedding planning needs!!