Two Little Birds Planning

Whether you are looking for a complete package or day-of coordination services, we look forward to working with you to make your wedding the day you have always dreamed of. With Two Little Birds, you have two planners by your side, so you can relax and enjoy your special day.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Philadelphia, PA (609) 760-2844

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 stephanie t

After having Jaclyn, we spent most of our plane ride back home to LA wondering how on earth people plan a wedding without that woman by their side! If I could add another infinite number of stars I would. That is how amazing Jaclyn was during the long 18 months it took to plan... Read More our across the country wedding. Jaclyn made everything incredibly easy for us. From giving us a list of reputable vendors in our budget (and seriously the woman has flawless taste), to giving us to do’s (and then another fifty reminder to do’s when you forget to do them) every month, to just simply holding your hand and listening to your concerns at all hours when she is on vacation with her family, Jaclyn is THE BEST. She is the reason our wedding was so perfect. She coordinated, called and set up everything. She took every burden I was carrying and not only handled it, but did it with grace and composure that I would have failed at. She read contracts for us, she went to bat for us when things didn’t go right, she was our saving grace. On my wedding day my family could not get over how calm I was, and she was that reason. I knew everything would be perfect, because she would make it that way. And if there was a single issue I didn’t hear about it, because she took care of it. She is the Olivia Pope of wedding planning. I didn’t trust anyone but her with anything, and because she took everything, my husband and family and I got to enjoy the wedding day. There were no tensions and no hurt feelings and it was simply perfect. Jaclyn was the first person I hired and I thank my lucky stars that we got her because I can’t imagine having to do it without her. She is a remarkable woman and a beautiful person inside and out. She made the best day of our lives just that because of the care and attention to detail that she pours into everything that she does. The best decision I made for our wedding without a doubt.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 casey f

In the few months since my wedding, I thought I would be able to come up with the perfect words to convey how amazingly helpful, valuable and overall FUN it was to have Jaclyn and her team with me throughout the planning process and on our special day. I don’t think I’ll ever be... Read More able to properly state how grateful I am for her and her team, but it was seriously the best investment we made. I was hesitant at first to hire a day-of-coordinator; my mom pushed the idea and I am SO glad she did. Jaclyn was there every step of the way – sending monthly check lists and making her opinions and ideas available to me when I was stuck on décor, presentation, etc. Her knowledge and advice was so valuable. And the day of was absolutely perfect thanks to her and her team. She brought two assistants with her, Amanda and Gina, who helped with literally EVERYTHING that came up: whether it was unexpectedly havig to clip the sprigs and setting up the place settings, coordinating with all of the vendors, or making unexpected trips back to the hotel for forgotten items (namely the flabongo!) it was amazing having them by our side. When things came up that needed to be handled I didn’t even have time to ask them – Jaclyn and the assistants were right there with the answer. I can’t recommend Jaclyn and her team enough. It was an absolute blast and a blessing to have her as a part of our day.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Kelly H

One of the single best choices we made when planning our wedding was hiring Jaclyn as our wedding planner. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with her. She made the year of wedding planning a much less stressful journey and it allowed us to enjoy it even... Read More more. She was VERY QUICK to respond to emails and would even answer text messages. She never made me feel like I was “on the clock” when I spoke with her on the phone. Jaclyn went on site visits with me to select the venue and attended meetings with the caterer we selected. She was invaluable in these meetings - asking all the questions I wouldn't have thought of and was not afraid to make requests. She reviewed all contracts before I signed them and made sure that everything was as it should be. She always brought everything back to what I said that I wanted for my wedding and was very helpful with guiding us through our decision-making – especially when we would get side-tracked. She was also very good at keeping us in check in terms of budget and helping us stay within a range that we were comfortable with. On the day of the wedding, Jaclyn and her team of girls worked their hardest to make sure that everything ran smoothly and on time! Any time I thought of something that might be an issue or a problem, she instantly said, “Don’t worry about it, that’s already taken care of.” She literally thought of EVERYTHING! My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day because she was on top of everything and we didn’t have to worry about a single thing! This also allowed my parents and the bridal party to enjoy the day instead of worrying about all of those little details on the day of the wedding. We are so grateful to have had Jaclyn guide us through this journey and we couldn’t have been happier with the results! We love Jaclyn and I would recommend her a thousand times over as a wedding planner to anyone! Thank you for everything, Jaclyn! You are simply amazing and THE BEST at what you do!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Sophia P

We couldn't recommend Jaclyn and her team at Two Little Birds Planning enough! Since my husband and I live overseas and were planning our wedding in Philly, we thought it would be helpful to have a Day of Coordinator for all of the little things that were bound to come up.... Read More Jaclyn was that and so SO much more! We didn't know how much we needed her wedding know-how until we were in the thick of it! She kept us in line and on schedule, coordinated with our vendors, was thoughtful with family members, created emergency pocket squares, and even did a last minute dress hemming! Her organization and professionalism were top notch, and we were completely at ease trusting her with our wedding. We could not have gotten through the day without her. Working with Two Little Birds Planning was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Thank you Jaclyn!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Sandra M

Jaclyn is a consummate professional who is worth her weight in gold. She guided me--who has two kids under the age of a 2 and a very demanding career out of state--through the final months of planning, provided invaluable advice on everything from divorced family seating... Read More etiquette to where to get great soft pretzels, and ultimately was the one to hold it all together, make necessary changes on the fly and keep me from falling apart when I ended up with the stomach flu on my wedding day! Anyone would be lucky to have Jaclyn by their side as they plan such a significant event in their life.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Kate F

Jaclyn was fantastic to work with! From advice and consulting during the planning process, to leading up to the wedding, to managing all of the logistics and vendors the day of! Her and her team did an unbelievable job and we loved working with her. We would highly recommend... Read More her.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kate V

Can't say enough about Jaclyn and her team! They were amazing partners in bringing our Wedding together! Extremely well organized. If we had to choose again, we would definitely re-hire Jaclyn.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jessica T

I originally didn’t think we needed a planner. I had a vision, I’m hyper organized, and I had time to dedicate to planning. But when the stress got to be too much and we were running into so many unknowns -- pricing, etiquette, decisions big and small -- we found Jaclyn and Two... Read More Little Birds. Easily THE BEST decision we ever could have made. As many have said, Jaclyn is rock-solid -- knowledgeable, detail-oriented, tenacious, kind and calm. We hired her for something between full-blown planning and day-of coordination. Throughout the process, it was invaluable knowing we had an advocate and expert at our side. On the day-of, it was easy to let go because we completely trusted Jaclyn to execute the event seamlessly. The other reviews do a great job describing the benefits of working with Two Little Birds. So I’ll add some specific highlights from our partnership (and I look at it that way, Jaclyn was our partner) -- 1) Micro-decisions and intangibles. No matter how many books and blogs you read, I’m not sure you can ever know about all the nuances of a wedding. Like, what are the interpersonal ramifications of sequencing the bridesmaids in this way? How will mic-ing the ceremony change the vibe? Your dress is made of delicate chiffon… is the path clear of twigs? Jaclyn not only knows that’s a thing -- but she also rolls up her sleeves and picks up those twigs. 2) We saved money with Jaclyn. She was able to dissect a large quote and bring costs down. And since we had her as a sounding board, she prevented us from spending on costly frills and mistakes. With all her experience on our side (and feedback saying “yes this is necessary” and “no, don’t worry about this”), we were able to spend smarter. 3) The Bridezilla antidote. There were a couple times when I was disappointed in what a vendor provided. Luckily, Jaclyn was there to listen to my concerns, tell me my feelings were valid, and work with the vendors to make things better. The benefit here is twofold: the problem is solved without you getting directly involved, and you feel heard/validated/not crazy. I think Bridezilla-itis happens when you feel out of control and that your wants/needs are being dismissed. Jaclyn solves all that with ease, leaving you one very chill bride. In short, Jaclyn is part air traffic controller, part wedding encyclopedia, part advocate, part friend. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tarin R

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jaclyn and Two Little Birds. When we got engaged, I knew that we needed a planner as I was a busy resident who had absolutely no time to plan a wedding. My fiancee however was harder to convince. One phone call later with Jaclyn changed... Read More his mind and throughout the entire process he kept saying - "Jaclyn is the best, thank goodness we have her, she's the best and smartest thing we could have done". I don't know what I would have done without her. She gave us a timeline and recommendations that made the whole process enjoyable - as it should be! On our wedding day, she seamlessly kept the day going and on schedule. She even sewed a piece of my Vera Wang gown back on like a pro as it had come off during transport. My bridesmaids kept saying "Jaclyn for president"! She is extremely responsive. We had countless emails and communications over several months and it was always a pleasure to talk to her. She will be like your best friend who knows everything about weddings. She'll make it a wonderful experience so that you can focus on what it is supposed to be - one of the best days of your life. She let me be as involved as I wanted to be while taking over the things I didn't. Without reservation, Jaclyn is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Shannon O

I can't imagine going through the planning and execution of our big day without having Jaclyn of Two Little Birds by our side. I can not stress enough just how seamless she made the entire process. She is so personable, detail oriented, and is just a total rockstar at wedding... Read More planning! Jaclyn had wonderful recommendations on vendors, was excellant about keeping me on task and always had a ton of suggestions that were very helpful. It was such a relief to know that I could leave all of this in her more than capable hands and just enjoy my wedding day. I highly recommend working with Two Little Birds.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Chandni L

Hiring Two Little Birds Planning was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Jaclyn and her team are very professional, and give you and your partner personal attention. From the planning to the day of, Jaclyn was there whenever we needed her. Even now, I have no... Read More idea if anything even went wrong on our amazing wedding day because Two Little Birds took care of everything! They kept the day stress-free, which is a priceless experience. They're the best!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Laura K

The knot deleted my elaborate wonderful review of Jaclyn, but let me just say we had the perfect combination of factors to necessitate professional help, and she is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

We were so fortunate to find Jaclyn. She handled the most delicate situations with grace and discretion. She is also a joy to work with! Some of our guests communicated that they were similarly very impressed with she and her team and wish they'd had such positive experiences... Read More with their wedding planners.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

We can't imagine anyone else helping us navigate all the planning & preparation over the past year! As Mother of the Bride living across the country from my daughter, I felt a sense of calm knowing that Jaclyn was by her side. Jaclyn provided wonderful vendor options, always... Read More communicated quickly via phone or email, attended all meetings and events to provide support, negotiated contracts, even acted as photographer at the bridal shower when she saw the need without being asked! From her confident leadership to her thoughtful decisions, Jaclyn went above and beyond to help my daughter make her vision a reality.....the most beautiful & special wedding! Absolute Perfection! We have found a True Friend! Thank You Jaclyn & Two Little Birds!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Stephanie A

It took me a long time to start this review because I wanted to make sure I did Two Little Birds justice with my words. Honestly, I cannot describe how incredibly thankful I am to have had Jaclyn Fisher as our planner. I had been keeping tabs on her due to her glowing reviews... Read More for over a year before I was even engaged. My husband and I have anxiety disorders and are small business owners with very little time to work with. Hiring a full time planner was a must. When I first called Jaclyn, I felt like I was talking to an old friend. She wasn’t uptight or too “businessy”. I cannot stress how easy she was to talk to. She met with us several times throughout our planning process, and sent me a customized list of suggested vendors in any given category based on the vision I described to her about each detail. She answered emails and calls almost immediately, always calming me down if I was upset or concerned about something. How the heck she manages to be so calming is beyond me. She handled some bigger issues I had with vendors and felt nervous about addressing. She was always polite and friendly with them, but very stern when needed. She put together a great timeline for the day of, coordinated and confirmed it all with my vendors, and even attended and ran our rehearsal the evening before with her two assistants. The day of was seamless. She kept all the kids in the wedding in line with gummy bears (they still talk about her), and managed to keep both of us relaxed. It was great to just direct people’s questions to her instead of fielding a ton of last minute pressure. Because of her, not one single thing went wrong the entire day. I used to joke to friends that if she suddenly asked me for more money, I would have given it to her. She was the single most important vendor we chose to hire. If you want to enjoy your wedding, budget TLB planning in. Because of her, we had an incredibly relaxing and enjoyable wedding experience that we will remember forever. <3

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Hali B

Two Little Birds Planning could not have been more amazing if they tried. Jaclyn and Amanda worked tirelessly to make sure our special day was as we envisioned and with no worries to us. They are efficient, reliable, responsible and ready to take on any predicament that may... Read More come their way. I HIGHLY recommend Two Little Birds Planning as they were an intricate part of our wedding day and I know I probably would not have survived it without them.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Sarah S

We do not know what we would have done without Jaclyn! She goes above and beyond to make your day exactly what you want it to be from the very beginning of the planning stages to bringing your gifts to your room before leaving for the night. Our family has a lot of experience... Read More with Jaclyn - having 3 weddings in just over 3 years - and she puts so much time and energy into getting to know each couple. Her thoughtfulness and attention to detail made what could have been a stressful process so much easier. I, without hesitation, recommend Jaclyn to anyone I know that gets engaged! I highly recommend Two Little Birds!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Caitlin D

When trying to plan a wedding, reviews can be long and overwhelming to read through while trying to make a decision regarding your big day. Waste no time and BOOK WITH TWO LITTLE BIRDS now!! Jaclyn and her assistant Gina were absolutely amazing to work with. The one thing that... Read More sticks out in my mind with Jaclyn was that she made it all work and all happen. Her responses to everything was positive and everything was “Yes! We’re doing it!” Even in my most absurd requests, she had absolutely no hesitation and it was “Yes, it will happen.” I loved that about her. She was extremely thorough and it’s proven with the 18 page timeline of our wedding day. Being from Philly, but living in North Carolina, the wedding was out of state of us. My husband and I were married in Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia with our reception at the Union League in Philadelphia in August, 2015. She executed the day with total success. We found Jaclyn through a friend’s referral and we are SO happy we went with her. If you're trying to make a decision, I wouldn’t steer you in the wrong direction…book her. She is incredible and she will get the job done. My mother was going to try and take the day on herself and we both agree she was the best investment we made. She and Gina worked so incredible hard and she was by my side the whole day/night. What are you waiting for?! Pick up the phone and call! :) Feel free to watch our video below. Everything you see, Two Little Birds made it happen (crowns included!) https://vimeo.com/137779503

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

I can't say enough about how impressed I am about the service and attention we received from Jaclyn and her team at Two Little Birds. My fiancee (now wife) is a medical student and I am starting a business, which means we have very little free time for planning and tend to be... Read More pretty disorganized. Jaclyn was incredibly understanding, and helped us every step of the way, keeping track of every date, deadline, and detail, all with a friendly and laid back attitude that made what was often a stressful and overwhelming process seem manageable. On top of that, Jaclyn was super helpful in finding ways to save money, or suggesting things that we might need (or not need!) along the way. On the day of the wedding, it was clear from the start that Jaclyn was on the ball. She had every detail under control, and if any issues presented themselves, she was totally accommodating and made sure it happened. I've been at other weddings where wedding planners seemed flustered, stressed, and irritable - Jaclyn was the opposite of this in every way. I had multiple guests come up to me after the wedding and actually mention "Hey who was your wedding planner? She was great!". I don't offer recommendations lightly, and Jaclyn was one of the best service providers I've worked with in any capacity. As a dude speaking to other future grooms - there's a lot that goes into planning a wedding, probably more than you ever expected. You want someone who is going to handle the complexity and the details, and just make it so you can focus on planning an awesome event for your family and friends. Jaclyn and her team are 100% the people to do this, just trust me, you'll thank me later! 5/5 stars, A+, recommend wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Heather A

Absolutely Wonderful! From the very start of our planning process to the last moment Jaclyn was amazing. Not only is she extremely responsive, professional, and organized, she's very personable and so easy to work with. I honestly can't say enough good things about Two Little... Read More Birds. So glad we worked with Jaclyn and team! Would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a true wedding planning professional.

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 kristy j

TWO LITTLE BIRDS PLANNING IS THE BEST!!!! If we could give Jaclyn 100 stars we would, 5 isn't even enough! I'm a medical student and my husband was a business student while we were planning our wedding so to say that we were busy was an understatement. She absolutely blew us out... Read More of the water with her organization, professionalism, attention to detail and just perfection. I can honestly say our wedding wouldn't have been even close to as amazing as it was without her, she MADE it happen! She was always so responsive by emails, came with us to the venue to make sure that every single detail was taken care, had the most organized and efficient day of plan that every single vendor commented on how organized and detailed it was, and made sure all of our vendors were on the same page. When we were stressed she was the most calming presence and always answered me with the most logical and comforting responses. She really went above and beyond what she needed to do and the wedding day was perfect because of her! I don't know if we could ever thank her enough for everything she did and I would recommend Jaclyn to absolutely every single person, she's perfection!!! Don't pass her up, I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

As an out of town bride, I knew I would need A LOT of help pulling off our perfect wedding day. I researched wedding planners in the NJ/Pa area, and found Jaclyn to be the most responsive to my initial email, and I loved the name of her company! After an hour and a half phone... Read More call, I knew we had to hire Jaclyn for full service wedding coordination. Our engagement was stress free and fun because of her. It was so nice to have Jaclyn give us a list of her top 5 vendors; we’d pick 2 or 3, Skype meetings were arranged, proposals drafted, and then we would sign contracts. Jaclyn did all of the heavy lifting in the months preceding the wedding, and we got to focus on the fun, exciting things. Fast forward to our wedding day… Jaclyn took our vision and brought it to life in the most beautiful ceremony and reception space I’ve ever seen. Everything went so smoothly, from hair and makeup, to the last dance. Jaclyn and her team did all of the organizing, arranging, and coordinating to ensure that our day went flawlessly. At the end of the evening, I was sad that we had to say goodbye. If you want a headache free engagement that results in the wedding of your dreams, hire Two Little Birds Planning. Jaclyn and her team are worth their weight in gold!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

I owe Jaclyn a big THANK YOU for all that she did to make my daughter's wedding such a success. She is not only organized, but she got my daughter and I organized; giving us lists of things that needed to be crossed off as we approached the big day. Her attention to every... Read More detail from rehearsal, reception to sunday brunch, and keeping all parties including vendors, bridal parties, but most of all, Mothers happy. We all agreed that Jaclyn and her staff were the key to planning a wedding in Philadelphia when I live in NC and definitely the right choice in making things happen on a very important day !

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015

Jaclyn and her team at TLB planning was absolutely incredible. We hired her for day-of planning (and a few things little odds and ends beforehand) and she was incredible. So organized, so calm, no detail went unnoticed. Jaclyn took the time to speak with me to hear my wedding... Read More "vision" and was always there if I needed to call or email her. I felt so calm and confident that my big day was going to happen flawlessly because of her- I was not worried about ANYTHING! I have to admit, I wasn't sure why we would have needed a day-of planner, but after one phone call, I knew hiring Jaclyn was the right call- there are so many little things to think about it on the big day, that as the bride, you don't want to have to think about- all of those things were taken care of by Jaclyn. She was so personable and sensitive and just unbelievably on top of it. I recommend TLB planning to anyone and everyone- I can't say enough good things about Jaclyn.

Jaclyn is the best investment any parent can make!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Jo S

Our daughter bonded immediately with Jaclyn when we had our initial conference call. From her thoroughness in describing her services, to her warm and thoughtful approach, she exuded both confidence and competence. Even tho she is based in South Jersey and our wedding was in... Read More Phila, she was prompt to every meeting and spent as long as we needed reviewing details and concerns. She was always accessible, by phone or email, and her timeline could not have been any more inclusive! She organized our rehearsal and has had a lot of experience working with the staff at the Horticulture Center. She reviewed and confirmed every contact with our vendors the week of, and took care of all our extra details the day of...Ie; gifts, programs, escort board, chuppah essentials, vanity baskets...you name it! She was the last to leave the event, having totally packed our car with every item that needed to go home or to our brunch venue. She gave us advice on tipping and distributed all our envelopes to the vendors that evening. Jaclyn was just a delight to work with...she is sensitive to the needs of all involved, and her kind approach is what draws you to her. We recommended her to our friend who is having a wedding in Jan before our event event even took place....that is how confident we were in her abilities.