Artistic, Classic

$5,000+

Second Shooter Available

Columbus, OH Columbus & Beyond (614) 526-8962

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alex H

Gilda and Brit are amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kaylea T

Brit and Gilda are truly amazing! They make you feel so comfortable and that helps the pictures turn out amazing! We loved our engagement pictures - we laughed the whole time lol. On our wedding day they did an awesome job taking charge and making sure everything ran so... Read More smoothly! We are truly grateful for their patience, support and direction throughout the whole wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sara M

Britt and Gilda are so awesome! We love our engagement and wedding photos! They are not only creative and detail oriented but also extremely caring and professional. We are so glad they were with us on our big day. They go above and beyond to make your wedding photos special... Read More and individualized to each couple. They captured our wedding day just as we remembered it. Thank you so much Britt and Gilda!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Emily G

Britt and Gilda are the best! They make you feel comfortable and take STUNNING photos. They drove all the way from Columbus to Cleveland for my wedding and engagement shoot!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

These Girls are AMAZING!! My now husband and I clicked with Britt & Gilda instantly. They were great to work with and were very flexible with some of our last minute changes to the day. We LOVE our wedding photos and they were able to capture so many candid moments!! I cannot... Read More believe how quickly they turned them around and the website was a perfect way to view them. I highly recommend these two! Thank you Two Maries!!!

Best in Columbus!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Chelsie P

Great experience working with these ladies! Very professional and quick to respond with any questions. One of our top priorities was selecting a photographer for our wedding. I did a lot of research to find a photographer that would capture our day. They have a great eye and... Read More endless creativity. Well worth the money spent! These picture will last forever! Thank you twomaries!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Abby W

We highly recommend Two Maries for engagement and wedding photography. They helped so much from the start of the planning process, and eased so much of our stress during our wedding day. We were extremely pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. Britt and Gilda truly... Read More capture the story of your big day. They are wonderful to work with, and are always willing and able to answer any questions that you may have along the way. They help capture memories that will last a lifetime.

Two Maries!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Xueying H

I would highly recommend Two Maries as your once-a-life time wedding photographer! You will never be regret! My husband and I was quiet critical about photography, since we both like photography a lot. We searched lots of photographers for our wedding, and Two Maries are the one... Read More that we finally picked. Britt & Gilda were professional, patient and easy to work with. They helped me with my planning process and provided useful suggestions. They spent 11 hours with us on our wedding day, capturing the precious pictures of every moments. They cared about everything I cared, and even more. The pictures I got were absolutely stunning. All my families and friends speak highly about the pictures and the two lovely photographers. We feel so lucky to have them! Thank you! Two Maries! ---Xueying & Zhili (and Fries!)

2015-11-02T22:11:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this wonderful review! We were so honored to be a part of your beautiful wedding! You and Zhili are two are the kindest people we've ever met. xoxo- B&G

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Julie L

I am a wedding photographer in Columbus so when it came time for me to select my wedding photographers for my big day last October I knew it would be one of the most important parts of my wedding. Gilda and Brit were nothing short of amazing! We had a great consult meeting... Read More where they got to know us a little as a couple and then on to our engagement session which was where we really got to have some fun. I felt completely at ease with them and loved how they worked so seamlessly with each other and our engagement photos were perfect. Their response time to any question I had was super fast and I really felt like they both were super interested in us as a couple and not just a customer. Our wedding photos are breathtaking. Again everyone was so at ease with this dynamic duo and our friends and family all loved them and the images they captured. I still get compliments and questions a year later on who did our phenominal photos! I can't rave enough about how great these ladies are! Love them and the memories they captured for us!

2015-10-27T17:54:28 Response from the vendor

Julie! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're still swooning over your dress and earrings! You looked absolutely gorgeous! Bring able to witness and capture the love between you and Nate was so special to us. xoxo-B&G

Amazing photographers!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Patti M

Brit and Gilda are wonderful. They are incredible photographers and they are super nice people. Our wedding photos are AMAZING!!! I'm so glad we picked them as a photographers.

2015-10-27T17:47:20 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you did too! :) Thank you so much!

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

The Two Maries are worth every penny! From the very beginning, they answered all of our questions and helped with the timeline of our day. On our wedding day itself, they were incredibly efficient, yet subtle. They managed to capture so many priceless moments, but did so without... Read More interfering in the day itself. We received so many compliments on how professional they were. Looking at our pictures, it is evident that they really listened to us and took into consideration what we wanted when they photographed our day. We now have beautiful pictures that we love!!! We really feel that they capture who we are as a couple, and we couldn't be more happy with our choice in photographer.

Great photos!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Abby M

Britt and Gilda are an absolute joy to work with. We had our engagement pictures as well as our wedding photos done with them. They are so accommodating and easy going. Our engagement pictures were gorgeous, we went to two different locations both equally as gorgeous and unique.... Read More We've received so many compliments on our engagement pictures. On the day of our wedding it POURED but Britt and Gilda worked around the weather and they were still able to capture great pictures from our day. We loved working with Britt and Gilda, and I know you will too!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jenna M

I couldn't recommend Brit and Gilda more!! They are insanely talented, creative, artistic, and so so fun! Their energies and warmth just radiate every single time you are around them! We knew the moment we met them we wanted them to shoot our wedding because when we sat down... Read More with them, we felt we had known them forever, like they were family. We were so beyond pleased with our beautiful engagement and wedding photos. They were extremely supportive and guided us through every chaotic avenue of the journey and we couldn't be more thankful. By far one of our best decisions!

2015-10-22T19:58:43 Response from the vendor

Jenna! We knew it too! We loved you and Gary from the moment we met you! You two are as kind and caring as they come. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your amazing wedding day! xoxo- B&G

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

My husband and I had the best experience with Britt and Gilda! They did both our engagement and wedding photos for us. They were wonderful to work with, we could completely rely on them and trust them to capture all of our moments at our wedding and reception and had amazing... Read More ideas for the photographs. They did a fabulous job making us feel comfortable right away, they were fun, kind, easy going while still being assertive and efficient, professional and they take beautiful photos. Not only were my husband and I very happy with choosing Britt and Gilda, but I also received so many compliments from family members and friends who also interacted with Two Maries at the wedding. I highly recommend them for your special day! Thanks again Britt and Gilda! (Hallie and Fred)

Two Maries = Two Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Rebecca L

I did all of my wedding planning from across the country. I had found Two Maries from some online searching and fell in love with their beautiful work. After a few phone calls and emails, it was easy to make the decision to move forward with them. Britt and Gilda are super... Read More responsive, flexible, warm, and friendly. They even met with my mother in law in person before we signed the contract. I didn't meet Britt and Gilda until the day of my wedding while I was getting ready, and they wow-ed me. They sprinted into action, made sure everything kept moving on time, and made us all feel good and comfortable while taking photos. During the ceremony and the reception, we barely even noticed they were still there - STEALTHY! They stayed out of the way but when I received the photos a mere two weeks later I was astounded by the details they had captured from start to finish. I could not be happier with the photos I received and the services provided. Britt and Gilda are true professionals who tag-teamed my wedding better than I could have hoped for. Go Two Maries!!!

2015-10-22T19:57:10 Response from the vendor

Rebecca- Thank you so much for having confidence in us! From the moment we walked into your Bridal Suite, we felt like we were old friends. We're so happy you love your photos! xoxo- B&G

Amazing quality and great to work with

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Allyson J

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Britt and Gilda on our engagement and wedding photos. They are so much fun and the finished work they provided was beautiful, classic and captured our personalities perfectly!

2015-10-22T19:54:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Allyson! Thank you for all the kind words! Meeting you, Chris and your entire families was absolutely wonderful! Your vision came to life and you killed it! We were so honored to be a part of it. xoxo- B&G

Beautiful Pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Sarah G

Britt and Gilda were awesome! We met with them for our engagement pictures and booked them right away without ever talking with other photographers. They were so kind, a lot of fun and very patient. We loved our engagement pictures and could not wait for our wedding day. Britt... Read More and Gilda were prompt, professional and very detailed in trying to get every picture combination and moment that we asked for. We LOVE our wedding pictures, they captured our moments and special day beautifully. I would love to work with them again in the future!

perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Our wedding day was absolutely fantastic!! We are so beyond blessed and thankful we had Two Maries there to capture the entire day for us. They're amazing! Love them!

Two Maries is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Lindsay

My husband and I love Two Maries! They made us feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire wedding day :) They took the most unique and gorgeous shots that captured the day perfectly. We were very satisfied with how beautiful our photos turned out. I would recommend Two... Read More Maries to anyone!

Very Talented

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Molly S

Working with these 2 amazing photographers made my wedding so much more relaxing and memorable! They were professional and fun. My wedding pictures turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My wedding was about 5 months ago and I am still getting compliments... Read More about the photos from my guests :)

So Happy We Found the Two Maries!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Tracie C

I reviewed about one hundred portfolios before finding Brit and Gilda of the Two Maries. I knew instantly they had that "special something" I was looking for in a photographer... it's their ability to capture the atmosphere and feeling. They capture subjects at ease in... Read More portraiture and capture details that are important and might be otherwise overlooked. Three months after our wedding, we look at our photographs and get to re-experience the magic of the evening all over again. They documented our wedding perfectly. Brit and Gilda are also two of the nicest, most genuine people you will ever meet. If you are camera phobic (like me) you'll be in the best hands.

2015-10-22T19:52:02 Response from the vendor

Tracie- Thank you very much for this wonderful review! We still talk about your amazing wedding day! We just love you and Tony! You love is so awesome and so much fun! xoxo- B&G

Wonderful pictures!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Kylie C

Our wedding pictures turned out amazing. Britt is artsy and had some fun shots, but also understood that we wanted some classic pictures as well. She was open to suggestions about locations before the wedding and on the day of. Often me or one of my bridesmaids would ask about a... Read More certain pose or location, and she would deter from the plan and accommodate what we wanted. She was also very organized when it came to timing the family photos, so that went as quickly and smoothly as possible. Britt also photographed the details of the event well, using all of my jewelry and accessories in fun ways, along with out flowers, invitation, table settings, etc. She is very nice and easy to communicate with leading up to the event. I would highly recommend!

Beautiful photographs, amazing experience!

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Anna N

Britt and Gilda (the two Maries) are just wonderful, friendly, professional people to work with. Most of our interactions were with Britt, but both Britt and Gilda photographed our wedding day. We chose Two Maries from a HUGE amount of wedding photographers in our area because... Read More their photographs are not only beautiful, but they also manage to capture the essence of the person they are depicting. This is not simply art photography, but truly, as Britt put it, "photojournalism that looks pretty." Britt did our engagement session, and managed to put two awkward scientists completely at ease. We forgot she was there, in the best way possible, and didn't feel forced or posed. Britt was very flexible about times and places of meeting, which was great for two people who work full-time. During the wedding, Britt and Gilda were very unobtrusive, and took extremely complementary pictures. Both have a great eye, and deftly captured every aspect of the wedding. What was so nice is that in all cases, in addition to the cute and the romantic pictures, we were allowed, if not encouraged, to be silly. We were simply ourselves, and our pictures reflect that. Finally, our pictures our now “ours.” We have the digital copies of all our pictures on a flash drive, which means that we can make prints however we want, whenever we want. The whole process really could not have been a better experience. Britt and Gilda’s expertise, friendliness, professionalism, and skill are worth every penny.

2014-05-22T13:46:49 Response from the vendor

Anna thank you for the wonderful words! We were so honored to have been a part of your day! We loved all your details! Thank you so much for having us! FYI to future brides reading this- Anna's wedding was booked before Two Maries "was... Read Less Read More

Coolest wedding photographers alive!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Ryan W

If you pass these photographers up, you will be missing out on a great experience! I absolutely loved working with these two ladies - very professional, but made the entire photography process so much fun! Believe me when I say that if you feel like you aren't photogenic, they... Read More will prove you wrong! Quick turnaround on wedding photos and the quality is definitely worth the price I paid. And best of all, I LOVE every single one of my wedding photos - they captured every moment perfectly! Two thumbs up all the way!

2015-10-22T19:46:05 Response from the vendor

You're pretty cool yourself! :) We're so happy we were able to be a part of your amazing wedding! xoxo- B&G

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Brittny E

I highly recommend using Britt and Gilda, of Two Maries, for all of your wedding moments! They are both wonderful photographers to work with and are, obviously (just take a look at their website), very talented. As most of us know, our wedding day can be pretty... Read More stressful/chaotic and Britt and Gilda were able to both 1. take control and 2. really embed themselves into our special day. I loved that they were directional, rallied our huge families and wedding party for us, and came with a ton of ideas for our photographs. I am so thankful and appreciative of them for capturing the most amazing memories for us throughout our wedding day. When I look back at our album, I see our personalities and expressions shining through during those precious moments, and couldn't love our pictures any more than I already do.

2015-10-22T19:44:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are thrilled that you had such an amazing experience! xoxo-B&G