Two Rivers Chamber Music

the entire mid-atlantic region

Keep it fun, keep it classy!

Founded by twin brothers Michael and Matthew Polonchak in 2013, Two Rivers Chamber Music has quickly become one of the most sought after chamber music ensembles in the mid-atlantic region. We specialize in weddings (ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions), holiday parties, corporate events, and full concert programs and recitals with the Two Rivers Trio and Two Rivers String Quartet. We pride ourselves in our professionalism and musicianship, and we strive to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We invite you to take a listen to our audio and video, and read what our clients have said below. We would love to discuss your event with you!

Cello, Piano, Violin

Classical, Jazz, Pop

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

the entire mid-atlantic region (410) 846-1085

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Deanna E

Excellent and professional musicians that made all the difference during my ceremony! I've been married for almost two weeks now, and people are still commenting on how beautiful and emotional the ceremony was, largely due to the music accompanying it. Michael P. was amazing to... Read More work with whenever I needed to talk and review things, get advice on song choice, or needed to adjust or change the order of my ceremony. His flexibility put me at ease, and I would recommend this group for any event, really!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Alana H

Two Rivers Chamber Music was the absolute best string quartet we could have asked for! This family owned business is run by Matthew and Michael Polonchak. We had the opportunity to hear the brothers playing in a trio at a bridal show in February 2017 and hired them on the spot... Read More to play for our wedding ceremony. Matthew worked with me throughout the year to plan the perfect collection of secular music for our prelude, processional, and recessional, ranging from Ben E. King and Etta James, to Guns N’ Roses and Muse. Their music was flawless, and the guests are still raving about them. They are very responsive to emails, scheduled a phone call the week fo the wedding to iron out the details, showed up on time to set up and tune their instruments, and were just wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Helen W

I was very impressed with Michael and his group. They did such a great job. We had a church wedding, so I was nervous about balancing traditional and fun music -- they exceeded my expectations. Michael was very responsive and worked with us to make sure that the day was exactly... Read More what I had envisioned.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Mac M

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided a string quartet for our wedding, adding an elegance that we could not have expected from anyone else. Professionalism was their calling card, as they were dressed impeccably, communicated well throughout the process, and are extremely skilled... Read More musicians. Their ability to navigate and transition seamlessly between traditional and modern popular music was impressive, and meant that they were the perfect accompaniment for both ceremony and cocktail hour. I don't plan on getting married again, but if I did, I'd have Two Rivers Chamber Music perform at the one as well!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Sarah L

Two Rivers Chamber is incredible. I always knew that I wanted a string quartet for my wedding and from the first moment I heard these musicians play, I knew they were the ones I had always dreamed of having for my special day. They truly went above and beyond to accommodate me... Read More and my husband, and even went so far as learning three new songs just for our ceremony! Our guests loved them and they added such a special touch to the entire day. I couldn't be happier to have had the chance to work with them!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 rimas f

If You want a unique and a memorable wedding, then You must book Two Rivers Chamber Music. RIMAS FILMS has experienced the pure joy the team of gifted musicians, of Two Rivers Chamber music, were delivering to the happy couple and the lovely guests on the wedding ceremony. It... Read More has not only set the mood for the ceremony as the bride walked down the aisle, but it made everyone cry with tears of happiness and laughter. Two Rivers Chamber Music is the most exquisite choice and the one You will remember for years to come in Your wedding videography.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Josh M

Matthew and Michael create a first class musical experience to add the perfect touch to your wedding. We had Two Rivers perform prior to and during our ceremony. The music was outstanding, and helped create a beautiful setting for our wedding. Their selection of music is vast... Read More for a quartet, and all musicians were very professional. we highly recommend Two Rivers!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Van P

We are so glad we had Two Rivers Chamber Music at our wedding! They added a traditional and classical touch to our wedding. My now husband saw them at one of the Bridal Shows that we went to and he was in love with them. He loves strings and immediately wanted them to be a... Read More part of the ceremony so we reached out to Matthew and he was very accommodating and answer all of our questions. He provided a huge repertoire list for us to choose the music from. On the day of the wedding, the music was lead by Michael and the music was beautiful. They played while the room was filling up, played all of our music as we walked down the aisle, and then moved out to the pavilion where the pictures were being taken and continued to play. Their music was wonderful and I wish I was able to sit there and watch. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who was to add a beautiful touch to their wedding!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Lynn T

We hired Two Rivers for our wedding on November 14, 2015. They played during the ceremony and during our cocktail hour. Matthew and Michael were extremely helpful throughout the entire process from our first contact to the day of our wedding. They helped us select our music... Read More for the wedding ceremony (traditional Catholic mass) and for our cocktail hour (pop music). They also coordinated with our organist and cantor to make sure all the music worked seamlessly for the ceremony. They were very professional and extremely talented. We still receive compliments from our guests about how great the string quartet was on our wedding day. We highly recommend hiring Two Rivers for your wedding or any event!