Two15 Photography

Greater Philadelphia Area including NYC, NJ, & MD

Storytelling Wedding Photography

Welcome to Two15 Photograph. Weddings are a story, the story of the two of you, the story of a once in a lifetime event you will share together. It is our honor to document these days for our couples and to photograph them in a way that does justice to each amazing story!!! Our style is to create epic portraits in the time you allow for pictures. While creatively and candidly telling the story of your wedding day without interfering or being obtrusive at all!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Greater Philadelphia Area including NYC, NJ, & MD (856) 281-8272

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jessica V

JD Land was referred to us by a close friend and without hesitation we hired him to handle our engagement photos and most importantly, our wedding on May 1, 2016. From our first meeting we knew immediately we were in great hands. It was like meeting up with a longtime friend.... Read More We trusted him completely and we were not disappointed! JD's calm energy, professionalism, knowledge and passion for his work are evident and the photos are just breathtaking!!!! His attention to detail and ability to capture all the important small moments of the day allowed us to be fully present and just enjoy the time together with loved ones. We had a lot of family who are not normally photo people yet JD managed to capture them beautifully. In fact, so many of our favorite shots are candid photos that just effortlessly capture the moments whether it be hugs or subtle glances. What's even more amazing is he is able to do this without being intrusive. With his style and calming energy at times you forget he is even there. When we saw our wedding photos for the first time I cried, they were just stunning! JD is worth your financial investment and trust. He was prompt with communication, always on time, and organized. You won't just feel like another client, throughout the process he becomes a friend. I can't say enough positive things about him both as a photographer and a person. He is amazing, talented and passionate and we are so thankful to have invested in him for our wedding. We can't wait to see how our wedding album comes out!!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Isabelle S

If there was an option to give 10 stars, I would give JD (two15 photography) 12! I cannot begin to explain how thankful my husband and I were to have found JD, he was truly the light at the end of the tunnel. Throughout the wedding planning process, finding the right... Read More photographer became a very daunting and frustrating task, I wasn’t drawn to anyones work, nor was I feeling the connection I was looking for. Of course, panic ensued, our date drew nearer and the pressure to find the perfect photographer mounted. I was on the brink of settling for less, thinking there wasn’t “the perfect photographer” out there, when I stumbled upon a photo taken by JD, I was hooked and immediately knew this was the photographer we wanted for our big day. From our very first exchange, to our wedding day and all the in-betweens, he far exceeded our expectations. Extremely professional, beyond talented, down to earth, charismatic, creative, a calming force…. he is all of these things and more. I am so thankful we didn't settle for less because the perfect photographer did exist!! JD (two15 photography) was the breath of fresh air we were looking for and I could not possibly imagine anyone else capturing the most important day of our lives, other than him. Thank you JD and two15 photography, for making our dreams come true and our hearts full every time we look at our photos. The Best!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Teresa G

My husband and I love our wedding pictures! My husband wasn’t too keen on investing on a photographer but fortunately I was able to talk him into it. From the beginning JD was very easy to work with. Any questions I had, he was always quick to respond. The day of the wedding, I... Read More was freaking out a bit, (because my bridal party was running late), JD helped to keep me calm and give some direction without coming across as bossy. Once we finished taking the traditional pictures and the reception started, we didn’t even know JD and Austin were there. Our wedding was October 8th and JD emailed me on November 21st to tell me the pictures were ready. I’ve heard horror stories about wedding pictures taking months and months. JD was true to his work and had our pictures in 6 to 8 weeks. When we went to his studio to see the pictures, my husband and I were so happy. As many brides and grooms know, the day is a blur. We were able to see so many moments that we missed or forgot happened. : p My husband said at least 50 times how great the pictures were. Coming from a guy who wasn’t too interested in the photographer, that’s a big deal. I cannot say enough great thinks about working with JD. I highly recommend him and promise you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Emily G

I saw JD's work years before I was engaged at a bridal show I went to as a bridesmaid. I knew right away he was the one I wanted to shoot at my wedding. Three years later I booked him. JD has a great eye for incredible shots. At our venue, he had ample ammo to shoot from... Read More many beautiful locations. We had some idea on where we wanted to shoot and JD honored them, but also found some of his own places to shoot. From the beginning, JD was ready to go. He listened to what we wanted, and guided us through on what were were unsure about. Fighting some morning rain, he had some great ideas for shooting in the hotel before even leaving for the venue. JD was really relaxed, but very insightful. He knew what he wanted and was good at directing us. JD's second shooter Tom, was also fantastic! My husband and I were completely relaxed and at ease while working with him. Our previews were amazing! We are so looking forward to seeing all of our shots!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Heather C

We are incredibly satisfied with JD and Justine. I worked mostly with JD who was very personable and professional. We meet via Skype since I live on the west coast. He listened to all of my requests and concerns. We then had a meeting in person when I was back east and then... Read More again Skyping before the wedding. Such a great feeling to know that your vendor cares especially when things are getting so crazy and hectic before the big day. The duo worked patiently and creativity throughout our wedding day. I'd have to admit that while waiting for our images I was really nervous! It was really important to me to document the day in an artistic but traditional light. When we received our images back (895!), we laughed and cried and couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Courtney O

I first met JD as a fellow wedding professional and was instantly impressed. Not only was he extremely professional but obviously passionate about his work, it showed in his stunning photos! When I became engaged myself, JD was my first choice to introduce to my fiancé as I... Read More trusted him and his work. My fiancé was just as impressed with JD and he was the first vendor we hired to share our wedding day... even before we had a date and venue! From our engagement photos, to planning, to communication, to day-of our wedding, JD was always there 110%. He made us, our families, and friends feel comfortable and encouraged us to enjoy the day naturally. When we received our photos, we were absolutely blown away! The moments he was able to capture and the way in which he captured them were unparalleled to anything I had seen before. It’s safe to say that JD will be our only recommendation to other couples and we will hire him to capture other big moments in our lives. THANK YOU JD and Two15!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Krista M

For me, choosing my wedding photographer was the most important decision I had to make (besides choosing the groom), and I made the perfect choice with JD and Two15 Photography. From the moment I was in contact with JD, he took the time to answer all my questions and helped... Read More address my concerns. JD's professionalism and expertise gave my husband and I complete confidence in his ability to capture our wedding day, and we were absolutely elated when we received our photos. JD captured our wedding day perfectly and our photographs turned out exactly as I had dreamed they would be.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Chelsea C

Fantastic photography. I loved JD's non-invasive style of taking pictures and his quiet, calm presence. I almost forgot he and his assistant were there sometimes. Everything came out beautiful. Great pictures of all the classic things you'd want, and a number of priceless... Read More candids. Exactly what I was hoping for. I would definitely hire him again!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Marissa C

I receive compliments on our engagement and wedding pictures every time it comes up in conversation. JD is phenomenal. We knew we wanted a photographer that created special pictures as a way to remember our engagement and wedding day. His work is above and beyond anything we... Read More could have asked for. From the first meeting with JD, we felt so comfortable and at ease with him. He had everything covered without us really needing to ask many questions. The day of our wedding - our bridal party couldn't stop raving about him either. He is the perfect photographer to work with on such a crazy and hectic day. He keeps you calm and knows exactly what needs to be done and gets it done so you can still enjoy your day. We are so happy and grateful to have these pictures to last for years and years to come.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amanda F

We could not have been happier through the entire process. From our initial consultation to opening up our wedding album for the first time, JD went above and beyond. He was so easy to work with and made us feel completely comfortable. He was able to capture our wedding day... Read More perfectly without having us missing a beat and was always there to snap the perfect picture. All the photos came out better than we could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Megan H

Where to start with JD and Two15 Photography? Let me start at the very beginning of my wedding planning where for me, photography was one of the major things I cared about for my wedding day so I spent a ton of time researching different photographers. I found Two15's website... Read More and was absolutely in LOVE with all of JD's photos/work. I contacted him and to my dismay, he was booked on my original wedding date. A couple of unfortunate and life changing events happened in my family which made my Husband and I do a complete overhaul of our wedding plans including changing our location and wedding date. With this change, I figured I would reach back out to JD to see if by some miracle he was available, and he was! Not only was JD willing to come upto NYC on a Friday to capture our wedding day, but he was very open to doing just about anything we wanted to do since we were keeping the pictures pretty open and didn't have a formal plan as that's not really our style and the beauty of NYC is that there are so many places to take photos. JD was a such a trooper the ENTIRE day as we had him all over New York City including downtown in the Financial District, City Hall, on the Subway, Union Square Park, in our Church, in Grand Central, and finally at our wedding venue! JD captured the beauty of all of these places while creatively showcasing them in a new and different light, to the point that people, including New Yorkers, still cannot believe the magnificent shots he took at these NYC staples. JD was absolutely the best throughout the entire process, he was through, timely in his responses, and extremely laid back and open to doing what we wanted. I’m so glad it worked out that we were able to use him and am so in love with the way my photos turned out. He is the absolute BEST! I cannot recommend him highly enough! I’d love for him to relocate to New York so I can use him again for future photos.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Alana R

JD did a fantastic job shooting our wedding. He was professional and on time. When I liked most was his style of photography.....I didn't want the cookie cutter photos that everyone else has! I highly recommend him... You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Dorothy S

Hands down- AMAZING! Not only does JD capture the most perfect memories, the pictures are flawless. I felt like a princess on our wedding day but he made me look like a movie star in pictures. He will sure to be our photographer for many more milestones in our life.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Tara C

I can not stop raving about my photographers! If was so amazing and so talented! We were extremely comfortable and so at ease shooting with him! I can honestly say he made sure the day went smoothly and perfect! From the first look to the photo booth everything was amazing and... Read More perfect!! Definitely would highly recommend them to everyone and anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 MacKenzie L

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Twisted Oaks and JD. All of our images are incredible, and JD himself was a pleasure to work with. He is so mellow and so easy to get along with! Truly, using this studio is the second best wedding decision I made, only... Read More eclipsed by saying yes to my wonderful husband!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Marra M

Jay and Sandi Cassario of Twisted Oaks were amazing to work with! My husband and I met them in person in a more casual way the summer before we got married and just knew they needed to shoot our wedding which was held in Cape May, April of 2016. They are incredibly down-to-earth... Read More and so sweet! They fully understand what you want out of your day as far as photos and man, do they deliver!! They are comfortable to work with, which was important for my husband and I as we are not so comfortable with our photos being taken. They shoot the day of quickly, and it's not until you get all of your photos back (quickly on that too) that you are amazed by both what they captured and by the amount of photos you have to choose from. Every single one is a gem! Despite some questionable weather early on in the day, of my wedding, Jay and Sandi made it work and were patient with us and our entire bridal party for multiple location changes. On top of that, Jay was sick and still showed up and took amazing photos. You wouldn't even know they were there during the ceremony and reception. They got so many funny and wonderful candid images of our guests dancing and of moments that I didn't get to see because it's just a whirlwind of a day. I am trying to find an excuse in the future to work with them again! Every single photo I want blown up and printed on canvas hanging on my walls...we just don't have enough wall space for them. Definitely the best choice we made!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Mackenzie M

First, let me start by saying that if I could give more than 5 stars, I would in a heartbeat. My wedding was May 27th and my photographers were Jay and Sandi Cassario. Not only did they photograph my wedding, but they shot our engagement photos and a boudoir photo shoot for... Read More me. They are absolute professionals through and through, making me and my husband feel completely comfortable throughout the engagement shoot and the wedding, and making me feel comfortable and not at all self-conscious in my boudoir shoot. By the end of our engagement shoot, Jay and Sandi didn't even feel like our photographers anymore, but our very talented friends who we were lucky enough to have photograph us. We struck gold when we found Jay and Sandi on The Knot. I looked at the work of about 30 photographers before I discovered them, and their work does not disappoint. They have a way of capturing moments in a completely different light than what you would expect and everything comes out beautifully. I know nothing about photography, but I can tell you that whatever they are doing, they're doing right. All of the pictures I've seen of our wedding thus far, and the pictures they did for us before the wedding, were absolutely breathtaking. They take photos from interesting perspectives and angles, none of which I had seen with any other photographers before. I would hire them all over again if I could. To sum it all up, Jay and Sandi are the best decision I made for my wedding. To choose anyone else to take photos of your special day would just be a disappointment!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 chelsea g

I cannot begin to express how outstanding JD was on my wedding day. Now that it is all done and over with I am now looking at pictures and he told our story to clearly and artistically. Jd has an amazing talent and eye and from the minute he walked into the door he was scanning... Read More the entire area for the best and most creative pictures. I was worried at first because we had met once and hadn't spoken again until the wedding quickly approached. Jd put all my fears to rest showed his professionalism while promising he would tell our story exactly as it happened. The entire day was chaos and he was ready for the ride! Justine his assistant was amazing and handled the groom and his groomsman throughout the entire day. Having just gotten my pictures back it totally blows me out of the water to see how Jd captured the night. Every single picture is PERFECT! I am so so thankful for JD and Justine and how they helped capture such a special night for us.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Casey W

JD and Justine photographed me and my husbands wedding in November of 2015. They were absolutely amazing and so fun to work with. I told JD on the phone I was he could capture whatever he wanted and wherever he wanted the day of the wedding and he captured everything, plus more.... Read More The wedding photos came out stunning. We also got three canvases made to put up and they are beautiful. The wedding album is honestly out of this world! I never saw a wedding album made the way ours was and its absolutely amazing!! They were so easy to work with and if we wanted a certain picture they were setting us all up no questions asked! I could not recommend a better photographer to capture the most important days of your lives that loves what he does and is amazing at what he does on top of everything else!

Wonderful photographer, great guy

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

We are so happy with our experience on many levels. First, JD's professionalism and demeanor completely put at ease. From our first sit down to discuss our wedding, to our amazing photoshoot, to the wedding day itself. JD's calm and friendly personality help you to relax and... Read More enjoy your day, and took a lot of stress away from us. Additionally, his photos are magnificent. We had a number of photographers at the weddings and friends who saw the photographs after the fact, and they were all blown away at our wedding pictures and engagement photos. They were beyond professional - they were works of art, and some of them belong on the front of magazines. We were so lucky to have found JD, and we could not have been happier with our experience.

JD Land was amazing

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Lisa G

Jd was referred to me from a friend of mine who had recently got married. Her pictures we stunning and i felt i had to have him on my wedding day. Jd was so friendly and so easy to talk to. he made both my husband and myself feel comfortable. I was beyond blown away by the way... Read More that JD captured my wedding day. he caught moments between me and my husband that i couldnt even have dreamed about. I will be thankful forever for the amazing creative photographs he took that day. i literally recommend him to anyone i talk to. you will be amazed by his talent

THE BEST

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Emily M

JD Land was by far the best decision we made for our wedding, besides the decision to actually get married. He was a perfect fit for us and was exactly what we needed to capture and make our big day happen. JD went above and beyond his photographer duties to make us feel... Read More special. We love looking back at our pictures and reminiscing and it wouldn't have been possible without JD and his team. After attending another wedding a few months later, I really did realize how great JD was, (not that I didn't know already!), but the photographer of that wedding seemed very stressed and was all over the place that day. I felt so thankful for JD's calm demeanor and ability to make a bridezilla feel calm and comfortable as he did for my wedding day. He fit right into my family and friends and made everyone feel comfortable and that nothing could go wrong. He captured such beautiful moments between my mother and I that I truly believe is priceless. During the wedding, it was like he wasn't even there, but once we saw the pictures, it looked like he was everywhere. He and his team captured every angle, every shot possible, and even without video of that day, we felt like we were watching it all over again. I honestly can't say enough about JD. We felt like we found a friend in him and he is truly a genius at what he does. His uniqueness and creativity is unbelievable and his ability to stay calm and make everyone else around him feel calm when we all know weddings are anything but that, is priceless. Even after such an amazing day, he took my husband and I to the Camden waterfront to take breathtaking pictures, AFTER his time was "up" with us. He went out of his way to meet us down there and catch a few shots of us at with the city and bridge in the background. You'd be making a huge mistake if you didn't chose to work with JD and his team. They are out of this world, worth every penny, and will make sure you remember every second of your perfect, special day. THANK YOU JD!!! - Brian & Emily PS Sorry it took us so long, pregnancy brain has me forgetting to wear socks in the morning!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Michelle S

We had trouble finding the right photographer with our exact vision until we met JD! Our wedding was this weekend and so far, all of the photos we saw were amazing and exactly what we had hoped for! We can't wait to see the rest!!

JD is amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Raechal W

I met JD at a bridal show I just happened to go to with a friend. His work stuck out to me because it was artsy yet traditional. After meeting for coffee and discussing how he did things I was hooked. JD provides all the services I needed for the big day. He was very chill,... Read More which I needed for my husband (he hated having his pictures taken), and very organized/ direct. We decided on doing engagement pictures to get my hubby comfortable but also as a preview for what would come. I was so happy with them and even more excited for what the wedding pictures would bring. JD and his second did an amazing job at capturing every moment of the day. The moments where we weren't even posing were probably my favorite pictures of the them all. Most importantly JD established a great repertoire with my husband and allowed us to breeze through the pictures with no problems. I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding. So far two of my friends and my brother have booked him and have been just as happy with his work as I was!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Merry T

I can not put into words what an amazing job JD from Two Fifteen Photography/Twisted Oaks Studio did photographing our wedding this summer!!! In our initial consultation he put us at ease with how seamlessly he planned out our day, and after seeing the gorgeous images displayed... Read More throughout his studio we knew that we needed for him to photograph our wedding. JD is incredibly organized and has an amazingly calm demeanor. He provided us with an idea of what images we should take and how the day should flow, but at the same time was completely open to any and all of our suggestions. We love EVERY SINGLE ONE of the images he took!!! He got all of the traditional wedding shots, and then he also took a lot of really REALLY creative shots. Like we can’t even believe that it’s us in some of them they look so amazing!!! We are both so glad that we chose JD to do our wedding photography, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!