Is this your business? claim it now

Twobirds Bridesmaid

New York, NY

Twobirds Bridesmaid

Type

Bridesmaids

166 Mercer St, New York, NY

Not worth the money or the stress

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Jennifer H

Unfortunately I do not live in New York so I was not able to go to the location personally and see the dresses; however, when my bridesmaid dresses arrived in the mail, the straight hems were so crooked that they were at least eight inches longer in front than on the sides! While TwoBirds was gracious enough to overnight new dresses that were worth the $330 that I paid for them (plus the shipping), they wouldn't consider reimbursing the alterations fee (when all the alterations did was try to cover up the sides of my bridesmaids' legs in case we couldn't get replacement dresses in time.) The lack of consistency and ownership of the poor workmanship would cause me to seriously question whether or not I would, in good conscience, recommend them to another bride. The stress is just too much to get something shoddy in return for that much money.

Great Idea!

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Karolina C

I found this company/product in search of the perfect Bridesmaid Dress. Ultimately, I did not end up using this company as it was out of my budget range, but I think the concept is FABULOUS!!!

TO Twobirds Bridesmaid