Documentary

Wedding

Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

Redding, CA (530) 217-3456

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Meaggan R

Kyle and I can't wait to see our final video! We didn't think twice about our decision to book Tyler for our wedding. His staff was amazing and instantly vibed with us! They made our day even more special and I know it will be a video we will cherish forever! I promise you won't... Read More regret choosing Tyler Faires Productions!

A beautiful memory of our big day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Lindsey H

My husband and I are so pleased with the service and final product Tyler gave us! He was very pleasant to work with during the planning process, always responded to emails promptly, and was able to get us our final video within 6 weeks of our Wedding Date. The video is... Read More absolutely beautiful and really brings us back to the memories and emotions of our wedding. It took me a few times watching before I could get through it without tearing up! I couldn't recommend him enough!

2015-11-04T11:15:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Lindsey! It was an honor to shoot your wedding.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

Tyler is the man. He quickly became friends of ours. Because he's super nice and easy to work with. The Wedding Film he put out left us speechless. It is a classic piece that we can now look back on for the rest of our lives, and pass down to throughout our family! I love... Read More this guy. You could barely tell he was there, yet the Film highlighted EVERYTHING, and highlighted it beautifully. I highly recommend Tyler!!

2015-06-08T13:37:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your support. You two were so much fun to work with and I am glad we have become friends!

Best Investment

Reviewed on 5/18/2015

Tyler did our wedding video back in 2009 and we watch it every year. He is so talented at capturing the feeling of each moment. He accompanied our photographer along on our post-wedding photoshoot and got some incredible footage of us interacting between shots, posing, and... Read More walking along hand in hand. The best parts of the process for me we're having him capture parts of the day I didn't even know he was filming. After his pro-editing skills and our favorite song were added the finished product is a family treasure we will cherish the rest of our lives. Can't wait to show the kids & grandkids! Easy to work with, open to ideas, and a professional, my husband and I highly recommend Tyler Faires Productions.

2015-05-19T15:02:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Paula. I am happy to hear that even to this day you and Matthew have enjoyed your wedding film.

Beautiful video... you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Shelby T

Tyler was the perfect choice as a videographer for my wedding in September 2014! He made myself, husband and wedding party feel comfortable throughout the entire day. He was also great during the planning process before and was there to answer any questions I may have had. My... Read More husband and I absolutely loved our wedding video he edited for us and it was so nice to also have a few hours of raw footage that was shot before, during and after our wedding included with our package. He captured everything beautifully! If you're looking for someone to film your wedding, I highly recommend choosing Tyler!

2015-05-14T12:15:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Shelby! It was a wonderful wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Jo R

I am a wedding photographer in Colorado, and I am usually not excited when I find out that the couple has hired a cinematographer because I have had so many bad experiences. But Tyler was so great to work to work with! He was so professional and courteous and I was absolutely... Read More blown away when I saw the film that he made from a wedding that had a few additional challenges including inclement weather. I know the couple was so happy with his work, and I refer him to my own clients all the time. I would hire him if I were a bride - and that means a lot because I am not easily impressed, especially from working in the industry. Tyler Faires Productions is the real deal, SIX stars :)

2015-05-14T12:16:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Jo! It was a delight to work with you on the day of the wedding. I hope we have more shoots together in the future.

FAR EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Kathy G

Tyler has to be one of the most talented videographers available for weddings! His artistic and technical skills are astounding. As mother of the bride, I saw him, and his associate, filming throughout the day. They were quiet and unobtrusive, and that enabled them to capture... Read More such genuine moments and emotion. The artistic quality of their angles, close ups, and creative shots was amazing. The final edit was not only extremely fun to watch, but really captured both the excitement and emotion of the day! Everyone who has seen it agrees that the video Tyler created is simply amazing! It FAR exceeded our expectations and will be a very cherished keepsake!

Tyler Faires Wins

Reviewed on 12/17/2013

Tyler and his team are professional and outstanding in their field. They are incomparable and we could not be happier with their work from beginning to end. They took the greatest day of our life and composed it into a work of art that we will forever have to watch and share.... Read More They are not only professional, but also personal. We couldn't be happier!

2013-12-20T11:54:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review! Your kind words mean so much.

Our Favorite Wedding Vendor!

Reviewed on 12/07/2012 Kelsey L

Tyler and his team were amazing! They were incredibly professional throughout our wedding day. They did a great job of getting all the right shots without making us feel like we had a bunch of cameras in our face. We were all a little stressed out while we were getting ready for... Read More the ceremony and Tyler and his team were extremely patient with us through all of it. At one point Tyler even offered to make some phone calls for me so I wouldn't have to worry about it while I was getting ready. The thing that I loved most about Tyler Faires Productions is that they made us feel really comfortable. Most of our other vendors were pushy and impatient, but TFP was exactly the opposite. We didn't even notice they were there half the time (in a good way!) and they really listened to what we wanted for our wedding video. Our finished product was absolutely amazing!!!! Somehow he made our crazy day look like the most relaxing day of our lives! We have received tons and tons of compliments on the music video he made for us, and a lot of "I wish my wedding video was that good!" comments. We can't recommend Tyler Faires Productions enough!!

Amazing to work with and hugely talented

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Jennifer M

Tyler was a dream to work with! He dealt with our crazy demands like a professional (and gently guided us to the right decisions) and created an end product we're thrilled with. Day of he is amazing - he disappears into the background so you don't feel like a... Read More paparazzi-stalked celebrity. He also was courteous, prompt and friendly - all very important characteristics on your wedding day. I LOVE LOVE LOVE our short "music video" - he chose a song that I would never have found but that is absolutely perfect for us. The footage conveys both the sentimentality and humor of our wedding day. I recommend him to any bride - trust me, you don't want to be without a wedding video and he will make yours amazing!

Professional, courteous, consistently amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Smith S

I am a wedding planner and I've had the opportunity to use Tyler (and his team) at two of my weddings in the last 15 months. As a planner and coordinator, I work with MANY different types of vendors and hands down, Tyler is the easiest to work with (out of all the vendor... Read More categories). He blends in with the wedding party and his final product is so spot on with the emotion of the day and the personalities of the couples he serves. I am thankful for his flexibility, professionalism and all around 'will do' attitude. I always get excited when my couples request video/film service as it's an opportunity to recommend Tyler and know that he will exceed their expectations.

An absolute joy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Brittany M

I have worked with Tyler on numerous weddings in the past couple of years and I cannot recommend him enough! He is truly gifted and has a knack for creating a storybook video that perfectly captures the essence of the day. I am constantly showing his work to my brides during... Read More their time with me in my studio and nearly every one of them has been blown away by his creative and professional work. I would refer Tyler for your wedding video need any day of the week!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Allison P

Tyler was able to capture every important aspect of my wedding, and display it in a way that truly represented us as a couple. Our mini video still makes me cry! Him and his assistant were so calm, reassuring, and professional, and made us feel as ease the entire time. I... Read More would hire him again in a second!

Timeless

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Zach B

Tyler Faires was extremely professional, personable and timely. He did a wonderful job and I would hire him to do it again in an instant. I have been married for 2 years at this point and have our video posted online, not a month goes by that I do not have somebody ask me who... Read More filmed the video. I hear a lot of people complain that their wedding video is long and boring. Tyler was able to condense 4 hours of our wedding into just a few short minutes without sacrificing any of the great moments that we experienced!

Talented and a Pleasure to Work With

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Rebecca B

Tyler and his assistant photographer captured all the most important parts of my wedding, all while never being intrusive - in fact, we often hardly noticed they were there! I HIGHLY recommend Tyler - check out the wedding music videos on his website, you'll see why.

Love everything!!!! He's great!! :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 yeji m

I just got married 2 weeks ago. I already got my video and loved it so much. Tyler and his assistant Josh were there all the time on our wedding and captured our beautiful moments for us. I didn't care about doing the video on the wedding before my dad said he wants to have... Read More a reception in Korea. I am from South Korea and married in the States. Unfortunately, I was not able to make it to Korea this summer. My dad thought it's a great idea to make a video and show to people who couldn't make to our wedding. I personally know one professional photographer and she recommended me Tyler and it was just perfect and meant to be.. I loved the fact that he is very compassionate, cooperative, and punctual. He did perfect job. I watched our video again and again and kept smiling. My husband like it too. Also, my parents are so excited to share it with many people. Well, to make it short, you will never regret to have him on your special occasion!!!! I definitely recommend to my friends and family. Thanks Tyler!! :)

2012-06-10T12:35:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words Yeji. It was a pleasure to shoot your wedding. Also I am glad to hear the Korea reception went well!

Excellent!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2011 Morgan S

He is creative and professional. My husband and I feel that he was one of our best wedding investments! We loved working with him, and are truly grateful for the beautiful video that helps us to remember our special day!

The PERFECT depiction of our day!

Reviewed on 2/18/2011 Claire A

I used Tyler Faires Productions for my wedding in October. It was a rainy, cold, day, and I was so nervous about how everything would turn out. Tyler and his team were absolutely brilliant, running around in the rain just as if it were a sunny day. When my hubby and I saw the... Read More finished product of the music video he made us, we were so taken aback by how perfect it was. WOW! He made it look like we had planned for the rain, showed how much fun we were all having, and most importantly, perfectly depicted the love my hubby and I have for each other. I will cherish this video forever, and LOVE sharing it with family and friends.