Lighting Design + Setup, Lighting

476 Pkwy Commerce Blvd Road 605, orlando, FL (407) 242-6115

Create an impression

Reviewed on 3/11/2015

Tyler Productions turns an empty venue space into a spectacular visual experience. The ease of working with his crew, his quality equipment and final outcome, makes Tyler Productions high on our list to recommend. The lighting at our event is one of the elements that really... Read More makes the experience memorable. The vintage/rustic theme we had was brought to life through the use of vintage filament bulbs, warm amber colors, with a compliment of dark blues. It was like Tyler Productions was painting our room with lighting! Great job!

Perfect Lighting!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015

My husband and I were married in Orlando in March 2014. We were recommended to have Tyler do our lights for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! He gave us several selections of lighting packages that worked with our venue and other wedding arrangement's. We had purple,... Read More blue, and pink uplighting throughout the venue, and his aura led lights for our reception. It came out amazing! So many of our guests were commenting on how great the lights looked!

A+ Lighting And Service!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015

So happy we chose Tyler! He took the time to work with my schedule and pick out the perfect lights for my wedding and venue. My guests and family couldn't stop telling me how great the lights looked! He was also very professional and easy to get in contact with!

Great Vendor!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015

TylerLight was an amazing lighting designer for our special day. The ease of working with his team and quality of equipment allowed me to easily define what my vision was. TylerLight was able to execute and turn an empty room into a lighting masterpiece. The use of warm colors... Read More with dark blue complimenting colors really brought the theme of rustic/vintage to life. His equipment is top notch. Great vendor!

Start a Conversation!