Tylerstar Productions

Philadelphia, Newtown, New Hope, Lehigh Valley, Bucks County

"A Gift Your Family Will Cherish for Generations"

Tylerstar Productions provides Photography, Videography, and Video Editing to the Philadelphia area and surrounding suburbs. We are located in Newtown, PA in beautiful Bucks County. With us, you receive custom service and advice from beginning to end. Artistic and affordable, we have a quick turnaround time and many price points for all budgets. Contact us today to customize and book your service. Our editing process is very thoughtful, and takes hours after the wedding day, so every video is romantic, elegant and one of a kind.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Philadelphia, Newtown, New Hope, Lehigh Valley, Bucks County (215) 432-3148

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Marc F

It was so wonderful to work with Angel! The quality of her work is outstanding! The finished video captures all the special moments of our wedding day! And the highlight video was perfect!! Angel was excellent at communicating what she needed from us and explained everything... Read More clearly. Angel is friendly, professional and excellent at her job. She became like family!! Tylerstar Productions is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

2018-04-04T09:02:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Marc and Karla, Your wedding was definitely a highlight in my career at that time and I appreciate you both being so in love and we all had so much fun on your wedding day. Your family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/04/2018

Angel, is amazing. She is so professional, but also likes to have a great time. She made my husband and I so comfortable, was able to help with taking pictures with our parents, which are up there in age. I highly recommend her and her team.

2018-04-10T08:41:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us cover your photography for you. See you at future events!

Angel Clausson

Born in Philadelphia, raised in Newtown, PA Angel has an AA in Television and Video from Bucks CCC, and graduated at The Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA with a BA in Motion Pictures and Video. "I have lived in Pittsburgh, California, and Tennessee before I moved back to Philadelphia where I learned the wedding business. Now I am back in Newtown where I raise my two beautiful children. Working at a venue where everyone is cheerful and celebrating all day is extremely satisfying to me. I have a fantastic rapport with all of my clients, and still keep in touch over years"