The Remedy for Your Stationery Obsession

Typothecary Letterpress strives to create products that people want to hold on to or at the very least, feel guilty throwing away. We focus on helping our clients to make a lasting impression through the combination of their stories and our design and printing. Whether you are inviting guests to an event, or giving a special gift, we promise our letterpress goods will make an great impression that will leave your guests and friends wanting more! Typothecary Letterpress is conveniently located in downtown Lancaster, Pennsylvania but happily serves clients in Reading, Harrisburg, Allentown, Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore, Washington DC and nationwide. Email or call us today for more information about how we can make your invitations make the impression of a lifetime!

Custom Invitations, Coasters, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

420 West Grant Street, Lancaster, PA (484) 269-6019

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Briana D

Megan is amazing! I absolutely LOVE my wedding invitations! They were everything I hoped for and more! I wanted the invitations to match the theme of my wedding and she did just that. The detail and quality of the print exceeded expectations. Everyone loved them! Very... Read More professional and quick to answer any questions I had, which allowed for a quick turn around in ordering and receiving our invites. I highly recommend Typothecary Letterpress!

2017-03-24T14:54:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Melissa! That really means a lot to me! It was great working with you and I look forward to collaborating again in the future!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Melissa W

As an invitation designer, I am always keen on finding top-quality vendors to work with. I don't often do custom letterpress work, so when I had a complex suite with many pieces, I turned to Typothecary to do the printing. Megan was quick to respond, was able to answer all of my... Read More questions, and also provided me with guidance as to how to set up the files to get the very best finished product. I received the pieces today and am thrilled with how beautifully Megan was able to make my design come to life. She is not only an expert, but an artisan - I'm so glad to have found her!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Meredith B

Typothecary Letterpress & Design was great to work with! Megan was professional and helpful every step of the way. I was able to receive samples and proofs, as well as great advice. Everything looked/felt exactly as I anticipated. I recommend using this company for great... Read More service and quality product at a reasonable price.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Holly H

Megan is such a pleasure to work with. She was the most responsive vendor involved in my entire wedding and her work was beautiful! She was able to design and execute exactly what I was looking for and was flexible with ways to get the price where I needed it to be. She... Read More matched the table numbers, escort cards, and programs to the invitations so it all went together perfectly. I got so many compliments on them from our guests. I even had her design a custom photo mat as a gift for my dad too! I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

What a lucky find! Typothecary Letterpress custom designed the most amazing wedding invitations and I feel so fortunate they are mine! These invitations set the perfect tone for my event, and I even got to see my invitations being printed on the antique press! I will be... Read More returning for more event paper needs as it doesn't get better than this!

2016-06-15T11:12:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks! I had a blast working and printing with you! Looking forward to working together again in the future!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Susan A

Amazing work! Megan was prompt and fun to work with. The invitations are TERRIFIC. She also gave us a ton of extra envelopes-- which def came in handy. Such a unique look-- and so much fun to work with. I highly recommend!!!!!!!

2016-05-02T15:34:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your mother!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Annalisa L

Megan did an amazing job with my wedding invitations! She's extremely professional and so friendly to work with. The invitations were important to me since I believe it sets the tone for the wedding. I had a certain design in mind and wanted to make sure I chose someone good,... Read More professional and reputable since I was doing this online. I looked at 15 different letterpress companies and Megan stood out right away. She was more responsive than the others, the quality of her work was incredible, and her prices were more reasonable. I even chose her over a different company that was local who I could have worked with in-person. But, I felt more comfortable and confident with Megan and I'm so glad I chose her because they came out exactly as I imagined. I love them! I'm so excited about my invitations and I can't wait to send them out. It was a pleasant experience from beginning to end. Also, her turnaround was so quick. I don't know how she does it! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

2016-03-01T09:28:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you too! I am so glad you are excited about your invites, they really did look great! I'd be happy to work with you anytime!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Colleen B

It was a pleasure working with Megan. Her warm professional manner put us at ease right from the start. She created 2 sided "Save the Date" cards for my daughter's wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the finished product. She was able to take our vision and run with... Read More it! Her patience was especially appreciated as we had several changes during the process! An error was made by the printer, but she rectified the same day! We are looking forward to seeing her vision for the invitations! Thank you, Megan!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Laura S

Megan did the letterpress invitations and save the dates for my wedding and the results were BEAUTIFUL! She's a true artist! She's very detail oriented, has very fast turn around times, and reasonably priced (especially considering the care that she puts into each piece of... Read More letter pressing). Most of all she's fun to work with and super flexible! I highly recommend Megan to anyone looking for beautiful letter pressing.

Megan Zettlemoyer

I founded Typothecary Letterpress so I could start combining stories of love, business, friendship and families, together through letterpress printing. I love that I can meet someone whether in real life, or virtually, and chat with them about a project they have in mind. Ideas range from invitations to business cards to personalized gifts and, together, we can see that idea come to fruition! It is such a great feeling when a client sends me a message letting me know how much their letterpress piece meant to them and knowing that I had a small part in making someone’s day a little bit better