10990 SW 28th Street, Miami, FL (305) 220-0450

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Lianna C

DJ Ubi! He was AMAZING! Words cannot express how wonderful he was. I highly recommend that you request DJ Ubi specifically. The music makes the party. Our wedding had a full dance floor the entire night. He has a questionnaire that you tell him 20 of your must-play-songs. He... Read More somehow makes the perfect play list all night long off of those 20 songs. I also used his lighting service. He did bistro lighting outside. We had our wedding A at Fairchild and the light just brought out the beauty of the place, it was beautiful. He was very kind and professional. USE HIS SERVICES!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Laura P

BOOK UBI!!!! We had Ubi DJ our wedding this past weekend and he was AWESOME!! He really read our crowd that was a mix of my Colombian/ American family and my husband's family/friends from Ohio and our friends. He played a mix of genres that everyone could enjoy and once the... Read More dancing started, our dance floor was packed until the last song of the night!!! Anytime you plan a party with dancing, the big worry is that people won't dance...not so with DJ Ubi leading the party. Everyone had so much fun and we could not be happier. If you are looking for a DJ, please consider Ubis Music Productions. They also have other great DJs on their team.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Daniela B

I hired Ubis as the DJ for my wedding and it was probably one of the best decisions of the entire planning process. Not only are his rates extremely reasonable, but he is a great, organized professional who makes sure you get everything you want from your music and lighting. I... Read More told him I just wanted people dancing the entire night and to please make that happen - and boy did he! I don't think many people left the dance floor the entire night. He played some amazing songs just to get everyone up from their tables at the very beginning, and then he managed to seamlessly transition from salsa to pop (half the guests were hispanic) to keep everyone happy and dancing. He also had a great "hora loca" where the lights went crazy! It was so fun! He managed to fill every request I had and keep everyone up and moving the entire night. The absolute best if you want to make sure everyone has a fantastic time dancing the night away! FYI I never review anything, but my wedding turned out so perfect that I wanted to leave reviews for all the phenomenal vendors who helped make my wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Rob V

Ubis Music Productions provided DJ & lighting services for our wedding on Feb. 27th 2016 at the Doubletree. The lighting looked so nice when we arrived at the Doubletree for our reception. Their services were absolutely phenomenal! They stuck to the game plan and added in... Read More some great songs. This company went above and beyond for us. We highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you for your services! Rob & Mariana Verdi

From lights to Music! Perfection

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Erika M

I knew Ubis was a trusted vendor in my reception venue. I trusted that because the day I signed my contract I saw him in the venue. He was so nice and the room looked beautiful . Later a friend of mine got married there and also used him. She loved him so that was enough for... Read More me. It was the right amount of wireless lights and the music was a pachanga!! everything we had asked for. I was so happy that when they asked what do you not want to hear, they really didnt play it. Price was great and service even better.

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Jacqueline C

I used Ubis services for my wedding at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables. Everyone was thrilled with music selection and raved about how much fun they had. I also used their blue uplighting which made the room look gorgeous.

DJ - UBIS Music and Lighting

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Angie W

Ubi was an amazing DJ for our wedding reception. He sent a very detailed form for us to complete and then about a month prior to the wedding spend 1/2 hour on the phone with us reviewing every detail of how we wanted things to go. The uplighting really personalized the venue and... Read More matched our wedding color (Tiffany Blue)...this really enhanced the photos! As the bride, I may be biased, but my reception was truly the best party I've ever been to! Everyone had so much fun! The dance floor was packed for the entire time and I attribute that to Ubi! Highly recommend this vendor! Thank you!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Renata B

The lighting was incredible for my wedding! Exactly what we wanted to set the tone! We wanted candle light lighting and Ubis knew exactly what to do. He was so professional and extremely nice! We got along with him great! We recommend him to everyone he knows exactly what he is... Read More doing!!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Claudia W

Ubi was easy and great to work with. His package price is a amazing deal and the uplighting was included as well and completely changed the room. His selection of music kept the party going. We only wished we could've continued partying all night long! I would definitely... Read More recommend to anyone in need of a DJ.

Stefanie Saliba

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Stefanie S

I would say UBI is the best DJ and MC. He is efficient and extremely professional. He is classy and yet current in both his presence as an MC and talent as a DJ. He will incorporate all the music that you want on your wedding day and is also good at feeling out the crowd by... Read More knowing when and what songs to play and keeping the night flowing. I was blown away by what an incredible job he did with the uplighting. The room looked incredible. Ubi definitely made the party!

Amazing-Kept the room dancing all night

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Jennifer L

Ubi is amazing and beyond professional! He kept the whole room dancing and the energy up all night. When the dancing ended, no one wanted to go home! We also used him for uplighting and the room looked phenomenal.

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Laurie J

We couldn't be happier with our choice to have Ubi DJ our wedding reception. We had the very best time partying with all our guests from start to finish. The music was right on point, he fed off our crowd and played the songs we had requested ahead of time. Our guests are still... Read More raving about the music and how much fun they had. Ubi is very professional and quick to respond back to you. He is a pleasure to deal with and is very affordable for the amazing service you receive. He came very highly recommended by family and friends and we are happy to continue to recommend him to anyone that can benefit from his services.

Ubi DJ

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Alexa M

Music was very important as we planned our wedding. I wanted to make sure our guests had fun and dane the night away. Not only was DJ Ubi accommodating to our improvised decisions of skipping the bridal party introductions but he was alert and on point in each of the formal... Read More dance transitions, hora and party music.

Great job

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Larissa R

We had a very eclectic wedding music list as I'm Brazilian my husband is persian and we are in America! The DJ was very accommodating to that, he followed the list as I gave him and even made his own recommendations which were nice. The introductions were done properly with... Read More no cheesy comments. We also paid a little extra for a percussionist to play during the party music to add some fun and it was great! It really added something special to the party. Great value as well, I paid much less than I had expected for 6 hours of DJ service.

Best DJ Period

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Stephanie C

You can stop looking for a DJ for your wedding because UBI should be it! ALL of our guests danced the entire night and had a blast. Quite simply, UBI gets it. He's an absolute professional; wonderful to work with. He's very responsive and helpful along the way during planning,... Read More and, as mentioned above, does an incredible job dj'ing! I would never consider another DJ for any other event! High, high praise for UBI. Thanks so much!!! Ben and Stephanie

Universally Recommended

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Gilberto T

He was the top recommended DJ by every vendor we spoke to. Great service, awesome music, and great lighting. He transitions very well, and keeps an eye on the party, so that as soon as people started leaving the dance floor he would switch up the music to get them back on.

Best wedding reception ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Victoria H

I have to say (and not because it was my wedding) we had the BEST reception ever! From the moment the music started, everyone was on their feet with their dance shoes on! We had such a great time that we extended the party! UBIS and his group were a pleasure to work with.... Read More They played exactly what we asked them to play and it was nothing less than a blast! Would DEFINITELY use them again!

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 Natalia F

We had a good mix of guest, 1/2 from Long Island 1/2 from Colombia therefore we needed a DJ that would integrate the crowd. Everyone was always on the dance floor.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Michelle P

For my big day we decided to go with Ubis Music after being referred to him by our venue. Although Ubi himself was not available for our big day he sent one of his associates and he did not disappoint. The music was great and the DJ played all of the songs we requested. The DJ... Read More was great at reading the crowd and kept the dance floor moving all night. Many guests said they have not danced so much at a wedding and really enjoyed the mix of music he played. Overall, my experience with Ubis Music was great and I would definitely recommend him to others for their wedding day.

Awesome!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2013 Angel D

“DJ Ubi is the best DJ in town” is what we kept hearing during the wedding planning process, so our expectations of Ubi were extremely high. Not only did DJ Ubi meet our expectations, he surpassed them! His vast experience in DJ-ing is palpable, as he can read people’s... Read More reactions to songs. He knows how to get people moving and tailors the “icebreaker” songs to the type of crowd in the event. More importantly, he is a pleasure to work with and a great sweetheart. Ubi is so down-to-earth and professional. We had an outdoor wedding that required a sound system and mic set-up. Ubi found all the resources to set-up an outdoor sound system that worked flawlessly. Ubi also provides excellent lighting and light tower options to give your venue that extra kick in aesthetics. He is mindful of the restrictions and energy maximums at venues, so he sets up the lighting to prevent any shortages. He proved to be very resourceful, and the color lighting schemes he provided complimented the venue beautifully. We echo everyone else in South Florida by saying DJ Ubi is the best DJ in town.

awesome!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Savi h

Ubis was awesome! He was very easy going and throughout the wedding process did not mind when I changed things around. I changed the groom and mother dance song the day of the wedding as well as the bridal party entrance song and he was totally ok with it. They also worked well... Read More with my wedding coordinator to plan the time of the cake cutting, garter toss, bridal party entrance etc so that everything seemed smooth and organized!

Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Kenia L

This guy did not even show up to our wedding! He sent someone else we never meet to do our event. He knew with ample time that he would not be doing our wedding but failed to introduce us to the DJ and did not inform us of this. The day of the wedding some random guy showed up... Read More and he quickly introduced himself to me. News flash, that is not the time to meet a vendor!!!!!! The guy that did the wedding was horrible and my gust rated him a "D" !!!!!! I could of plugged in to pandora or my iTunes and it would of been better. I had to provide a list of songs but did not think that he DJ would only play those songs and would not be able to incorporate anything else. I did not think it was my job to write down absolutely every song that should of been played. He was also rude to my guest that made reasonable request. I was simply too busy to go over and say something to him but I sent a friend to tell him I was not happy and he blew her off. The nice thing was that the lighting was perfect.

Incredibly Accommodating

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Jackie C

Ubi was SO wonderful and he couldn't have been easier to work with! We used his team for lighting and dj. I was an out of town bride and we talked on the phone and I told him what style we liked and the music was exactly what we wanted. No one was in their seat for the whole... Read More reception and we loved it! He was extremely easy to work with and exceeded all expectations.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Ashleyvette L

Ubaldo was an AMAZING DJ! We had our wedding nearly 3 weeks ago & seriously EVERY single guest commented on how amazing the music was. I was so grateful to have found this amazing DJ. I met with him at his home office to talk about the kind of music we like, and I only told him... Read More ONE artist and he named off several similar artists that I happen to LOVE as well. he really gets his clients and works with ALL types of music. he was fantastic and deserves 5 stars!

DJ

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Nat N

Great! We had him do music and lighting. He put up amber lights for each column in our ballroom. He had lighting that moves to the beat of the music that plays. It was really great.