Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production'

Nutley, NJ

NJ's Top Choice For Event Entertainment

No matter your concept or idea, we can make it come to life! We are a full service mobile entertainment company serving the tri-state area and offer an extensive line of endless amenities including Performers, Disc Jockeys, Sound Systems, Lighting Design, Plasma TVs and Photo Options

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

590 Franklin Ave, Nutley, NJ (973) 667-7267

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Jillian K

Rob and his crew are by far the best. From the moment we first met Rob he was bursting with energy and so excited about our wedding. He is so organized and pays attention to all the details you provide him with and makes sure that he gets them done. At the wedding all of our... Read More guests kept coming up to us and asking who our DJ was. They absolutely loved him and are still raving about how much fun they have had. Rob also made it a point to come over to us throughout the night and help out in any way that he could. His entire staff made sure our wedding went exactly as planned and we couldn't be any happier.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Danielle H

Robert Frannicola is hands down the best event DJ in the area. He was one of the best things about our wedding. Throughout the entire night our guests were running up to us commenting on how wonderful our DJ was. He kept the energy up throughout the entire night. From the first... Read More time we spoke, he was nothing but friendly and professional. He always made us feel comfortable and at ease, which can be very challenging while planning a wedding. Thank you Robert!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Mary T

Working with Robert got us pumped for our wedding from day one! Planning a wedding with an international husband and guests was stressful and could be overwhelming at times, but when we met with Rob, we were immediately excited, relaxed, and ready to have fun for our wedding.... Read More He gave us a lot of ideas for ways to entertain our guests throughout the night. The value was great! He gave us so much for the price and recommended other vendors that we liked. On our wedding night, the music was upbeat and he got everyone on the dance floor, gave away fun things, and went crazy! He made a great effort to pronounce the difficult Spanish names of our wedding party, to greet everyone in the wedding party and get them excited, and to play something for guests of all ages. I wish we could do it all over again with this company!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Courtney P

Thank you Rob and your crew!! Kept myself and everyone else on the dance floor all night long!! The other reviews would put mine to shame so if you're looking for a do read the other reviews! They are ALL on point! Hands down Rob Frannicola is your guy!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Erica A

Rob and his team are AMAZING!! I can not express how much we loved working with them and loved what they provided for our wedding. Everything from the music, photo booth, to the atmosphere they created for our wedding was phenomenal. They customize everything to suite you and... Read More are on point with every moment from beginning to end. Rob has such a big personality that he loves to share, it is infectious and makes everyone want to getup and have a good time. It was a no brainier having them be a part of our wedding experience. I can not thank them enough for making our wedding one of the greatest moment of our lives. Thank you for everything you have done for us. I truly am grateful for the experience we were able to have because of Ultimate Entertainment with Rob Frannicola. Thank you.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Samantha C

I just want to take a moment to let everyone know how wonderful Ultimate Entertainment is. These guys made my wedding absolutely perfect. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone. They are the best!!! Once you meet them you will see that there is no other way to go. If you... Read More are looking for the best night of your life don't look any further they are it. Love you guys. -Samantha Gerity

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley S

Having seen the team at Ultimate Entertainment do a wedding I was in a few years back, when we got engaged, they were at the top of my list of DJ's to check out. I kept an open mind and did my bridal homework, meeting with several different vendors, but the bottom line is, no... Read More one compared to Ultimate Entertainment. Their attention to detail and quality of work was evident even in our initial meetings at their office. Never once did I feel as though I was being "sold" something. They took the time to find out what we wanted and worked with us to personalize our day around the services that they offer. We had booked Ultimate Entertainment a little over a year before our actual wedding, but just as promised, a few weeks before our event, Joe reached out to use to schedule a meeting to go over the specifics of the big day. One of our biggest concerns, based off some weddings we had been to, was having lulls during the reception that take people away from the dance floor. Joe went over their strategy for getting people up, and keeping them there, in such detail that you could just tell what an expert he is. Our meeting, and every conversation after, felt like such a collaboration, again showing the strides that Ultimate Entertainment made to ensure that our day felt personal for us. We worked most closely with Joe and Maggie and they were extremely quick to respond to any question that I had, which certainly eased my mind as the bride. On the day of the wedding, Joe was amazing at getting the bridal party organized in our bridal suite to ensure that he had all the names right and that everyone one of us knew the order of what was about to go down. It went off without a hitch! No matter how much I type here, I could never convey to you just how amazing Ultimate Entertainment made our wedding. Guests were literally coming up to us during the ceremony telling us how amazing the DJ was and even now, a month later, one of the first comments people make to us was how amazing the music was. It was everything we could've wanted...guest of all ages got up and stayed up literally all night long. In addition to the DJ services, we also opted to get our photobooth through Ultimate Entertainment as well. We were on the fence about adding the scrapbook option, but I am so thrilled that we did. My husband and I loved flipping through our scrapbook, looking at the pictures and notes that our guests left for us and getting to see another aspect of our wedding from their perspective. One of the features that really sold me on using Ultimate for our photobooth was that they guaranteed that they print out a copy for each person that goes into the booth, in addition to the one for the scrapbook. I know when I've been to weddings before, 6 people may go in, but one or two print out and then you have to figure out who gets the picture. I loved that everyone got one as a keepsake, that also doubled as favors for us. So many people will tell you that you won't get to enjoy your own day, but thanks to Ultimate Entertainment, all of our guests were on the dance floor, so we got to be right out there with them enjoying every single second. I've been wishing that we had another event to plan just so that I can use them again! Do yourself a favor and book with Ultimate...you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Patricia D

We chose Rob and his team at Ultimate Entertainment for our wedding in July 2016, and could not have been any happier with our selection! From the early planning meetings to our special day, Rob’s professionalism, attention to detail, and vivacious attitude really shined though... Read More every ounce of his work. When choosing wedding vendors, there is usually an bit of uncertainty, but that feeling NEVER existed with Ultimate Entertainment, and we knew from day one that Rob was going to take care of us like family. His staff, especially Maggie, was very friendly and helpful throughout the planning process, and very prompt with answering any questions we had along the way. Rob and his crew had all our guests on the dance floor the whole night! Everyone said they had the best time at our wedding and that our DJ really read the room and kept the energy level up until the last song. We're so grateful to Ultimate Entertainment for helping make our wedding fun and memorable not just for us, but for our guests too!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tess P

Hands down, some of the best money spent on our wedding. #1 thing people raved about in the days after our wedding was Rob - people simply couldn’t believe how good he was! From our first meeting, he was incredible polished and professional, and immediately put me at ease. He... Read More has a huge wealth of experience in weddings and similar scale events, and therefore understands to practically the minute, how the night should flow mood-wise. Additionally, he conscientiously worked within our budget - a real important factor. From the first moment we arrived at the venue, to the last song, he was on top of all the details, handling everything with style and ease. You may think any DJ will be fine, but his expertise and MC capabilities brought our wedding to another level. If Rob is available for your wedding/event date, BOOK HIM.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kathleen R

I wish we could give 10 stars! My husband and I feel so lucky that we had the perfect DJ for our wedding! DJ Rob and his team made our day perfect and seamless. As a teacher, I appreciate how organized and well planned Ultimate Entertainment was from day one! They created what... Read More felt like a lesson plan of what to expect for the evening, which made me feel comfortable and worry-free. DJ Rob was personable and kept the party going with high energy. Our guests loved the music he played and people were dancing the entire night! In addition, they created a personalized video with music and photos that we showed at our rehearsal dinner, which was tastefully designed and moved people to tears. I applaud and appreciate their efforts and attention to detail. We would highly recommend Ultimate Entertainment and know that our friends will definitely use them for their weddings in the future. They really took the times get to know us as a couple and guide us during this process. Everything was executed perfectly and we are so grateful to have worked with such wonderful people. Thanks for helping us create moments of laughter and love that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Marisa L

Robert and his team were fantastic! Throughout the whole process Robert paid attention to who we are as a couple and was sure to tie those details into our wedding day to make it even more special. He even had his graphic designer create a custom light that had our name on it... Read More along with our wedding date! He was very easy to work with and we got fantastic feedback from our guests! I HIGHLY recommend using Ultimate Entertainment for any big event, especially your wedding! Thank you again Robert!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kate S

Rob & his crew are fabulous. From the first minute I met Rob we knew he was going to bring a great amount of energy to the dance floor and that's just what we were looking for. He helped us plan everything from the ceremony music right down to the last dance of the evening. Rob... Read More really knows how to keep the dance floor moving, and played a wide variety of music for our guest both young and old. We had dancing on the cloud for our first dance it it was simply beautiful. Our guest keep telling us on how wonderful ur DJ was especially after having 4 family wedding in the same year they ranked our DJ #1! We even opted for the Giveaways for our guest which were a huge hit. Glow sticks, Glow Rings, glasses, maracas, and glow foam wands, and more . We are looking forward to hosting another event in the future and having Rob and his crew be apart of it! We would defiantly recommend them.!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Karyn A

I have known Rob since grammar school and when I was planning my wedding, he was the first person that came to mind for providing the entertainment. Rob and his team went above and beyond to make sure everyone was on their feet having a good time. All of my guests told me what... Read More an amazing time they had and couldn't stop talking about the music and overall entertainment. Some are also looking to book him for their upcoming events! Overall Rob is phenomenal and highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Karyn A

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Cara L

Rob and the whole Ultimate Entertainment staff did such an amazing job this past Friday at our wedding. Starting from our ceremony, to cocktail hour and ending with our reception and I can't forget about the step and repeate and all the photos they setup for everyone to take as... Read More their thank you. Everyone was up dancing ALL night long, people are still asking me how we found Rob and telling us it was the BEST wedding they have been to in years! Our day could not have been so perfect and exactly what we wanted without Ultimate Entertainment, I highly suggest you book them if your looking to have the wedding of the season! They Killed it!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 molly M

Rob and his team DJ'd my sister's wedding two years ago and from there we decided right off the bat that we need to also have him in ours in the future! Ultimate Entertainment delivered! Rob and his team have incredible energy and all our guests raved about them during and a... Read More month after the wedding! All the staff are professional and friendly, from the DJ's to the photo booth personnel! I can't express enough how much this team made our wedding extra special! Thank you! -Molly and Adrian Biscocho

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Absolutely LOVED Rob and his crew!!! We knew from the minute we met Rob that he would be perfect for our wedding as he had us laughing at 9 o'clock on a Monday morning! The gang at Ultimate Entertainment was very professional, fun, and friendly! Maggie was very sweet and was... Read More always quick to respond to our emails. Our guests raved about our DJ and how fun he was! His music selection was perfect and we had an absolute BLAST at our wedding! Rob and his crew helped make our dream wedding come true!! A big THANK YOU to all at Ultimate Entertainment and especially Rob for all the hard work.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Chrissy R

When my husband and I went to a wedding a couple years back, we had the opportunity to see Rob and his team in action. As soon as the wedding was over, I turned to my boyfriend at the time who is now my husband, and said we are definitely having them DJ at our wedding. As soon... Read More as my amazing husband popped the question and of course I said yes, I turned and looked at him and said let's call Rob. We needed to guarantee that we were going to have the wedding of a lifetime. And on the August 5, 2016 Rob and his team made our wedding dreams come true. They are truly professionals who are passionate about what they do. Their energy and excitement are so evident and had our family and friends dancing the whole night. They attended to our every wish and made our wedding one to remember for a lifetime. Everyone asked who are DJ was and requested for the information as soon as our wedding was over. We cannot thank them enough because everyone knows music is the biggest part of a wedding. People may not remember what the centerpieces look like or what the color of our bridesmaid dresses were, but our DJ will not be forgotten with the memories we created on that dance floor. Thank you so much to ultimate entertainment and especially Rob for making our wedding wishes and dreams come true! We will never forget Rob's words when we met him the first day, he looked at us and said "this is going to be the best day of your lives", and he was absolutely right. We will treasure this moment forever. Thank you to an amazing team! With lots of love from the happy couple Sammy and Chrissy

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Chris A

Ultimate Entertainment went above and beyond for my wife and me. Rob and his team were very easy to work with from the get go and were focused on giving us our dream wedding. During the initial consultation, they take you through ever facet of planning for your day from music... Read More selections and entrances to lighting and props and everything in between. Everything for our wedding went off without a hitch. The set up, lighting, tv's, and introductions were amazing. Thank you to Ultimate Entertainment for top notch service and a beautiful wedding. I highly reccommend this company. They will far exceed your expectations, as they did mine!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

We had Ultimate Entertainment for our wedding on 6/10/16 and they were great! During the reception, we had so many of our guests telling us how much they loved Robert and his crew! Robert has great "party energy" and knows how to keep it going. He had a lot of people out dancing... Read More all night and we all had a great time with the props too :) This company is very professional, fun and just great to work with. I would totally recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Ultimate Entertainment and Production did a fabulous Job.First saw Robert in action at our Parish church fund raising and knew right away they are the perfect MC /DJ to my son Post Wedding reception. Guests can't stop commenting how energetic,enthusiastic he was.He really bring... Read More down the house!!Everyone dance regardless of ages... Some of my friends children got engaged and planning the wedding,highly recommended him. My son and bride thanks him and staff for making the evening memorable. Friends posting in FB the best wedding reception n DJ they ever attended. Mother of the Groom Tessie A May 21,2016

KEPT THE DANCEFLOOR PACKED!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Marissa R

Rob Frannicola absolutely is a must-have if you want a truly energetic, exciting, and fun wedding MC. He and his team of DJs were incredible. They had the dancefloor packed all night!! They had everything under control and we didn't have to think about a thing. Rob had so... Read More much energy and was able to keep it going all night! We gave him some guidelines on music but mostly trusted his judgement and he read the crowd and was able to tailor the music perfectly! It was truly a PRODUCTION and we could not have been happier with how he produced our wedding reception!

Robert Frannicola- Best DJ EVER

Reviewed on 12/27/2015

We had our wedding in December 2015 and we could not have asked for a better DJ than Robert Frannicola and his crew! He was fun, professional, reliable, and had extremely fair prices. He had ALL of our guests at the wedding dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. Every time we looked around,... Read More everyone was on the dance floor dancing their hearts out and partying HARD. There was not one person sitting in their seats, and we honestly owe that to Rob and his crew. He brought such positive, fun, and energetic energy that it was contagious!!We all know that a DJ makes or breaks a wedding and our wedding was absolutely amazing!! Our families and friends are still raving about it saying it was the best wedding they ever attended and we owe that to Rob and his crew!! After the wedding people came up to me saying that they NEVER dance at weddings and said they danced all night long! We are definitely going to hire Rob again for ALL of our future events. To Rob and his crew thank you from the bottom of our hearts for help making this the best day of our lives, you guys are simply AMAZING and we will be seeing you again at our next event!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Marcos D

Rob and team were outstanding. Everyone loved the music and his energy. He was crucial to our wedding. The flow of music and the vibe that is created by your DJ is so important to making everyone feel comfortable and have fun. We had such an amazing night and so did all of our... Read More guests. Thank you again!

Best DJ!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I would hire Rob and his company again in a heartbeat! He was so easy to work with and went out of his way for me, driving more than an hour to my venue for a site visit. I have had more than one guest come up and tell me was professional and fun and he kept the party going all... Read More night! The owner of my venue and photographer both asked for his info so they could work with him in the future. Look no further than ultimate entertainment you will not regret it.