Ultimate Production Company

Santa Rosa Beach, Rosemary Beach, Ays Beach, Destin, and 30a

Top Rated and Published Photo/Video/DJ Team

We are a husband and wife team providing photography, videography, and DJ services around the tri-state area and along the beautiful Gulf Coast. Our style is modern and timeless and we have worked extremely hard to have the highest quality services at an affordable rate.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

495 Grand Boulevard, Miramar Beach, FL Santa Rosa Beach, Rosemary Beach, Ays Beach, Destin, and 30a (850) 710-8002

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Ashleigh T

Rachel & Chris were so easy to communicate with prior to our wedding and the day of! We chose to do just a videography package but I wish we would have used them for their other services as well because they really knew how to control my bridal party and capture the best moments... Read More on our wedding day! You'll be pleased with the results!

Rachel Lauen

I am a beach loving, Netflix watching, coffee drinking, proud mommy, and owner of UPC. Fun Facts: I love to go offshore fishing but don't eat fish. My middle school softball coach nicknamed me "happy". I was a college volleyball coach at the college I attended (and it paid for business school). I have a BA in Business Leadership. My favorite photography quote is: “There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.” ― Abraham Lincoln My promise to you is to give 1000% percent. I will do any and everything to make your special day unforgettable.