The Cure For The Uncommon Bride

Unbridaled has creative, modern, sophisticated, stylish and destination bridal and bridesmaids fashions that are as unique as the girl wearing them. From simple, elegant gowns to couture details to short and sassy dresses we offer an eclectic assortment of fashion-forward formal wear.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

701 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Emily S

They girls here are so sweet. They remembered me every time I came in. The girl who owns it nailed my size without even measuring me. I didn't feel pressured at all. I'm not an average size (not quite plus size, not quite regular) and I felt completely comfortable the whole... Read More time.

Sample Sale!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Linden M

Fell in love with my dress at a sample sale. The staff was very helpful and recommended a great seamstress who could alter my gown. Even after all the alternations I still came in under budget! And I could not have loved my dress more!

Cool, unique designs

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Wendy R

I really enjoyed their selection- a lot of fun and unique designs to be found. I never thought I'd be the bride who would fall in love with and treasure their dress, but I did!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Roxana G

I live in Arlington Tx, and drove down to Austin to find my dress since it didn't seem like I was having any luck where I live. I had 4 appointments lined up on a Saturday, Unbridaled was the 1st store I went to, and found two dresses I fell in love with. I went ahead and kept... Read More an open mind and continue on with the other appointments, but failed to find other dress and felt like the other stores were too pushy or less then helpful. I ended going back to Unbridaled to try again the 2 dresses I loved, they let me take my time to decide. Just loved the girls there, and how they were sooo helpful and gave their opinions. They truly were there to help me find my dress and I did! Thank you!

Beautiful Jewelry

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Brooke P

I found the perfect necklace and earrings to match. The staff is super friendly there and they have beautiful accessories...dresses too!

Beautiful Dress and Great Staff!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Christina T

I'm not the typical bride, and so did not want the typical beaded, over-the-top wedding dress. I very much believe that there is beauty in simplicity. For me, Unbridaled was exactly what I was looking for. They have a wide selection to include the traditional wedding dresses... Read More and some not so traditional styles. My price point was not incredibly high and I never felt like my budget was a problem. (I got scoffed at other bridal salons for a 1200.00 dollar budget.) My experience overall was great. I felt comfortable with the staff and they were incredibly patient with me as I tried on lots of dresses. When I finally found the Nichole Miller that I loved, they were equally as excited that I had found the perfect dress. I would highly recommend Unbridaled for any bride with any budget, looking for any dress style. They are wonderful people!!! Thank you Unbridaled!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Kelly S

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience at Unbridaled. I went to all the Austin bridal stores 2 weekends, just knowing I wasn't going to find anything I liked and would have to go to Dallas. Unbridalded was my first stop, second weekend, I told them exactly what... Read More I didn't want and we pulled lots of dresses. Then Lindsey grabbed a dress for me (which was exactly what I THOUGHT I didn't want) and brought it in the room. The moment I put it on, I knew...I didn't want to take it off! I couldn't believe it! Did I mention Lindsey made me feel so comfortable and beautiful in everything, her customer service is top notch! Whenever my dress came in I went in to try it on and Kelsey helped me. She was amazing too! She let me keep my dress on as long as I want and was so helpful in looking at accessorizes for my bridesmaids. The customer service at Unbridaled is unlike anywhere else I had been, they are incredible. Every single girl that works there! They really made this experience special for me! Thank you Lindsey and Kelsey, you guys are the best!

Best Bridal Boutique in Austin

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Jillian D

Lindsay and all the girls at Unbridaled in Austin are the best bridal consultants in town. Unbridaled is not stuffy or snooty like some stuck up boutiques . The girls make you feel right at home and they go above and beyond to help you find the dress of your dreams. I highly... Read More recommend shopping here first.

Wide Variety of Styles, Designers, & Prices + Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Brook M

I decided to check out this salon after going to a couple of salons in San Antonio. This salon definitely had a wide range of styles, designers, and prices to choose from. I as assisted by Lindsey and she was extremely helpful. Thanks to her I fell in love with a dress that was... Read More way out of my budget. I didn't buy that dress, but I did enjoy wearing it for the 15 minutes or so they let me! All the ladies at the salon were extremely helpful and provided a lot of feedback both positive and negative! I would definitely recommend any bride to check out this salon.

Above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 kirsten d

I bought my dress at Unbridaled in Austin, and the experience was amazing. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and patient. My first time in, I had only the slightest idea of what I wanted. And, there it was! After already nixing the dress once because it was... Read More strapless, they told me they could customize it how I wanted and it became THE dress! They were helpful in choosing the style that I wanted to customize it in. It came in a timely fashion and they were on top of it the entire time. After a few snags with alterations, and the straps coming from the designer not exactly how I pictured, they were able to help me come up with a solution and even covered the costs! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I highly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a dress that's not quite traditional.

They have it all

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Amy K

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this shop! They have such a wide range of styles and prices and they have the most incredible staff. Kelsey and Lindsey were amazing. I went in initially and did not try on anything I liked but the staff was so amazing and low... Read More pressure that I decided I wanted to order my bridesmaids dresses from there. Many other shops around town were pressuring me to order a dress on the spot (I had a 6- month engagement) and were showing me dresses well outside my stated price-range. I went back with my bridesmaids to try on their dresses and decided to try on a few more for myself. Lindsey and Kelsey were wonderful and made me try all types of dresses until I found the perfect one for me! I even bought a bridesmaid dress in ivory for a fun dress to change into at the reception. Highly recommend...wish I could buy an anniversary dress every few years from them!

Unique, fun, and diverse selection!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Blair B

Great boutique. Bought my wedding dress here last summer for my wedding this summer. I didn't buy the dress until my third time visiting the salon, but never felt pressured. They have a wide range of prices. I received many compliments on my dress! Thanks Unbridaled!

Nice Dresses, dissapointing experience

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Deborah B

Maybe it's all of the reality bridal shows on TV now, but this was my first bridal dress appointment and I expected more in the service. The dress selection was pretty good. It's a boutique, so they don't have as much as one of the bigger chain stores, but still a good selection... Read More in a variety of price ranges. My sales consultant pretty much just let us walk around the store and pick what I liked. She did seem to know the stock though, and was able to pick out some more and lead us in the right direction. What I didn't like, was that she did not come in to help me put on the dresses! Wedding dresses are not easy things to put on by yourself. I also felt really awkward asking for help, because she didn't seem confident in helping me. I don't know if all of the consultants were like that, or just mine. Overall I found nice dresses, but didn't find the right one for me.

Unique, beautiful selection and great service!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 H M

I bought my dress at Unbridaled, and everything went really smoothly. They're a small shop, but they have an amazing selection of unique dresses far from the typical David's Bridal Vera Wang collection (not that those aren't also beautiful). I chose Unbridaled because they... Read More carried the Ivy & Aster dress that I wanted. The staff was very friendly and experienced, and the entire experience went by very smoothly. My dress was made on time, and there were no problems. I love their selection and would recommend them to anyone looking for something outside the box.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Kaley M

I worked with Kelsey at Unbridaled & she was amazing! She was extremely patient and knowledgeable which helped narrow down what exactly I was looking for. She made the whole dress shopping experience (which can be pretty overwhelming and nerve-wracking) a very fun experience!... Read More Unbridaled has a great selection & great staff :)

Found the dress and it was perfect!

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Shina L

I went to so many dress shops and it was getting to be stressful. I was a bit worried and anxious that I wouldn't find the dress that was within my budget and looked good on me. Well Unbridaled was the last dress shop out of 10 boutiques I went to that I found the one! I worked... Read More with Kelsey and she was soooooooo sweet, helpful, friendly and uplifting! This dress was within my budget! I bought it last August and it arrived in January. There have a lot of selections and different types of dresses and accessories. Check this place out! You'll love it =)

Stunning Dresses

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Jenna K

I found the perfect dress for me here. It's unique and flattering. The experience was fun and all the girls there are very sweet.

The dress

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Leah F

I had searched all over for a vintage swing dress for my wedding gown. At the end of the day my mom suggested we stop at this last boutique to see what they had available. We walked in and glanced at the dresses...not cheap but beautifully made and several styles. I stopped by... Read More the trunk show that was in the store that weekend- Nicole Miller. A dress caught my eye on the rack, so I decided to try it on though the price tag had made me pause. I tried it on and it was THE ONE. I have been married before and done the David Bridal route and didn't love the dress then. This dress at this store was amazing. They worked me in to let me try it on, fitting and gave the names of great seamstresses in the area. Please try Lupe. She's in north Austin and a wonderful grandmother and great-grandmother who has been designing and sewing bridal gowns for decades. She imparted wonderful wisdom to my mother and I...Unbridaled was a wonderful place, the staff friendly and helpful Thank you again, it was worth every penny!!

great atmosphere, great dresses

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Christina B

I came to Unbridaled after a miserable first attempt at dress shopping at another Austin bridal shop. The experience at Unbridaled was completely different - welcoming, awesome dresses, fun... I could go on and on. The ladies in the shop were totally cool and sweet, and I... Read More didn't feel awkward at all. They also have lots of different styles in a variety of price ranges. Make this your first stop, especially if you're an Austin bride who is looking for something other than a big old princess dress (although they have cute ones of those too!).

Beautiful but not large selection

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Maisie H

Although their selection is small I found two dresses that I adored but finally made a choice on the perfect one. The staff was very friendly and the dress I bought was actually a decent price for a small boutique store. The dress also came in a lot sooner than we thought it... Read More would, which was a surprising plus!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Sarah R

Amazing vintage styles! Perfect dress for me.

The Dress

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Sarah

They staff was relaxed and easy to work with. I loved the selection of dresses they were right up my ally...nothing too over the top!

MY kind of shop!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Emily M

We visited a couple of shops before Unbridaled and were very dismayed at the selections, nothing but poofy, white, bling-y dresses which was not at all what I was looking for. As we got there, I was already happy that it was in our favorite area of Austin and as soon as we... Read More stepped into Unbridaled, I and my family both breathed a huge sigh of relief, looked at each other and said "This is it!". The racks were full of comfortable, unique, non-white, lace, un-poofy and un-blingy dresses just my taste. The staff was so cool and nice and understood exactly what I was going for. I told the attendant what I was looking for; an ivory lace sheath with straps, and she pulled a dress within budget that was exactly what I wanted, the Robert Bullock "Jessica". She even styled me with a beige sash and did my hair and it was perfect. I knew that was it but we went to one other shop and hated it, then cancelled the next appointment, and went right back to Unbridaled and ordered my dress. I had absolutely no problems and the girls were so nice every time I called. Their slogan is "cure for the uncommon bride" and that's exactly what it was for me!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 KC J

The staff at Unbridaled is unparralled. They love what they do and it shows. They made me feel so comfortable, when I was not...and went out of their way to make the experience one of a kind. I didn't even know where to begin, what kind of bride, what kind of dress and they... Read More helped guide me through the process. Their selection is top knotch, something for everyone. The staff though is what seperates this shop from any other. They are truly unique.

easy going yet elegant

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Avery Y

these girls made me feel less stressed about picking "the dress." they helped me find a dress for my body type and got it ordered and back within about 14 weeks. while they dont offer in house alterations, both places they offered were fantastic.

TO Unbridaled