The Cure For The Uncommon Bride

Unbridaled has creative, modern, sophisticated, stylish and destination bridal and bridesmaids fashions that are as unique as the girl wearing them. From simple, elegant gowns to couture details to short and sassy dresses we offer an eclectic assortment of fashion-forward formal wear.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

701 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX (512) 444-2743

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Kelly S

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience at Unbridaled. I went to all the Austin bridal stores 2 weekends, just knowing I wasn't going to find anything I liked and would have to go to Dallas. Unbridalded was my first stop, second weekend, I told them exactly what... Read More I didn't want and we pulled lots of dresses. Then Lindsey grabbed a dress for me (which was exactly what I THOUGHT I didn't want) and brought it in the room. The moment I put it on, I knew...I didn't want to take it off! I couldn't believe it! Did I mention Lindsey made me feel so comfortable and beautiful in everything, her customer service is top notch! Whenever my dress came in I went in to try it on and Kelsey helped me. She was amazing too! She let me keep my dress on as long as I want and was so helpful in looking at accessorizes for my bridesmaids. The customer service at Unbridaled is unlike anywhere else I had been, they are incredible. Every single girl that works there! They really made this experience special for me! Thank you Lindsey and Kelsey, you guys are the best!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 rebecca f

I had a really amazing experience here. I used to work in a bridal salon and had very high expectations. Eileen (my consultant and new favorite person) and the girls at the shop met every single one of them. They helped me find a dress that I'm so in love with, and they kept me... Read More laughing and excited along the way. If you want a low stress shopping experience and to leave with an amazing dress, you should absolutely go to Unbridaled (and ask for Eileen!)

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Emily S

They girls here are so sweet. They remembered me every time I came in. The girl who owns it nailed my size without even measuring me. I didn't feel pressured at all. I'm not an average size (not quite plus size, not quite regular) and I felt completely comfortable the whole... Read More time.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Heather and Kai P

To be honest, finding the right dress was one of the most scary and unfamiliar parts of planning for me. I didn't think the 'ahhah' moment that people talk about was a real thing. I've never watched those say yes to the dress episodes and knew nothing about what to expect of... Read More the process. Thank you, Unbridaled, for being my first and last appointment for this portion of our planning! It was almost too easy to find the perfect dress thanks to the personal attention I received and the honest advice that the staff here provided for me. To make a long story short, I called all of my other bridal appointments and canceled them, I had found the one that was for me and it took less than an hour thanks to their selection and expertise. Not only did Unbridaled help me find the perfect dress at half of my budget, they were very accurate in telling me the adjustments that I would likely want to have made and were knowledgeable enough to take what those alterations would likely cost into consideration with my budget! The dress that I chose was the third one that I tried on in my first bridal dress appointment ever and I am still completely at ease and pleased about my decision. The dress was perfect, I felt good in it, and they did an exceptional job helping me to pick it out. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Alexa J C

I purchased my wedding gown today at Unbridaled. It was the first boutique I went to and I was so pleasantly surprised. I was warmly welcomed, made to feel incredibly comfortable, and helped along every step of the way. I was not on any type of time constraint, and they never... Read More acted like they were ready to push me out the door. They were sensitive to my needs/desires and not pushy at all. 10/10 recommend. I was more than happy to drop a few thousand dollars into the hands of this business.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Meghan B

I've helped many of my girlfriends look for the perfect dress as they planned their weddings, so when it came to booking appointments for dress shopping I knew exactly where I wanted to go. Unbridaled was meant to be my first stop, but it turned out to be my only stop! The... Read More ladies who run this shop are not only passionate and knowledgeable about the brands they carry, but also excellent about giving advice and guiding you through the process. Even though the first dress I tried on ended up being "the one," but they encouraged me to try on other fits and styles. In addition to having plenty of styles and price points to choose from, they keep their sample dresses in excellent condition. I probably tried on 25 dresses and you could tell that they were all extremely well cared for. I was also impressed at the variety of veils and accessories. I ended up walking away with my entire wedding day look that afternoon! My mom and I truly enjoyed this once in a lifetime moment and highly recommend this shop.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Jill E

Now that we have purchased a dress (somewhere else) and have been to several other bridal shops, I have come back to review Unbridaled. This is a very large store (compared to other highly rated shops in Austin) with a lot of dresses, but we left the shop not impressed. There... Read More was basically no privacy while trying on the dresses. (I am the Mother of the Bride) There is a large area where all the Brides are trying on dresses. Although each bride has their own curtained area, there is no privacy with seeing the Bride in the dress and talking about the dress, etc. This really lessened the experience for us. I don't think the young lady helping us was very experienced in the bridal industry either. Just an observation now that we have experienced several other bridal shops. I would recommend looking first at other shops, especially if you are looking for a special bridal boutique experience.

2016-11-25T10:34:56 Response from the vendor

Hey there, I am sorry to hear that your experience here was less than perfect at our store! It is true that we have a community fitting room an experience that many of our brides enjoy but I understand is not for everyone. We should... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Katie C

My whole experience with Unbridaled was amazing! This was my first bridal appointment and I ended up purchasing the very first dress I pulled off the rack. I felt so at ease and calm through the entire process, and I got SO MANY compliments on my gown at the wedding! Absolutely,... Read More 100% the very best place to buy your wedding dress in Austin.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel N

We had the best experience working with the staff at Unbridaled! They were amazing and made the search for a gown so much fun! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lindsey B

Unbridaled really was one of my favorite parts of my wedding experience! Eileen! Eileen! Eileen! That's all I have to say, she is amazing. She is very helpful through out the process and makes you feel nothing but comfortable! Thank you so much to the girls at Unbridaled and... Read More specifically Eileen for making my dress buying process as breezy as possible.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Jada R

I will preface this review by saying the shop is gorgeous and everyone that works there was super sweet and nice, but if you are over a size 4, do NOT go here. This was my very first dress appointment, and I couldn't have been more discouraged walking out of there. The... Read More selection is small, as it is a boutique, so don't walk in expecting a warehouse of dresses. Originally that was the appeal to me, however after choosing 5-6 dresses in my price range with the help of a very sweet sales assistant, I had a horrific time trying them on. I am a size 6 with C-cup breasts - so, an average size person. I couldn't zip up any of the dresses i tried on. I wish the sales gal hadn't been so insistent on trying to squeeze me into these dresses and force up zippers. Not only could I not get a sense for how the dress would fit, but i walked out of there in tears feeling so incredibly self conscious and fat. The issue, said the sales girl, is that the bridal designers send only one sample size, so that size doesn't fit everyone. That makes sense, but how on earth could their sample size not fit an average girl? I'm not overweight! But now I feel fat as hell. I've been assured by my friends who have tried on dresses that most reputable stores carry larger sizes that they then clamp so you can get a sense of how it will fit when its altered. But not unbridaled. If you're a size 2-4 then you'll likely love this place as they have a great selection. But I don't want anyone else to walk out of here feeling the way i felt: fat and disgusting.

2016-09-17T12:06:22 Response from the vendor

I am so confused by this review and it definitely saddens me! Most of our samples are 10,12,and 14's so I am wondering if maybe you have confused us for another store? Being a size 10/12 myself I try on most of the dresses when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Rebecca F

Every single dress I tried on here was beyond beautiful. I worked with Eileen, who made the process not only fun, but almost effortless on my part.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Erin B

I had the best experience picking out my dress! Lindsey was a huge help and made me feel so at ease the first time I went in to start the process and she was right there when I picked 'the one' If you're looking for a low-key bridal salon with interesting dresses that aren't... Read More the norm- Unbridaled is the place for you.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Katie R

Unbridaled was the first bridal salon that I've ever gone to. Because of this I was so nervous! However, the consultant that I worked with, Lauren, was wonderful. She was inviting and encouraging. She had a good eye for my style preferences and was helpful when discussing... Read More different dresses. I didn't but a dress this visit as I was mostly just trying to figure out my style preferences. However, I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Jenny P

Very welcoming and knowledgeable staff, didn't feel pressured like I did at other places to buy a dress. They genuinely were passionate about helping find the perfect dress. They also have a great selection. Kelsey (and actually everyone) was soo nice and helpful. What a... Read More great experience!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Heidi B

I tried about 40 dresses on at various bridal shops, vintage stores, even Lucy in Disguise. Kelsey helped me out - she was patient and excited to find the right dress, even though at that point I was expecting to find "good enough." We were both surprised when she found a gown... Read More that felt like a dream and made me burst into tears; it must have been my 11th dress to try on just at Unbridaled. Dress delivery date was accurate, transaction was smooth, I was unbelievably impressed. 1/2 the price I expected to spend too. GO HERE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Emily H

This was my first stop on my dress hunt. Mallory was my sale woman, and she was amazing. She made me feel very comfortable, and made it fun. She helped me find an amazing dress. I highly recommend Unbridaled.

Austin's Best!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Nicole H

Kelsey, the Owner, is the brainchild of Unbridaled, Austin, Texas' very best bridal shop. She hand selects her inventory and is well versed on styles vs figures. Kelsey and her team helped me choose a Tara LaTour gown. She's known for her fashion forward, wearable handmade... Read More gowns with a romantic vision. Made in the USA and custom fit, with only length alterations. We complimented my gown with a unique veil and earrings. I'm in LOVE. Take note, ladies, you won't be disappointed for the most important day in your LIFE and Unbridaled is your go-to. xoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Ryan M

Unbridaled offers beautiful, unique dresses that fit every budget...but what I really want to highlight is the unparalleled service and experience a bride-to-be has when shopping here. I had a tricky experience with buying wedding dress somewhere else that turned out to not... Read More be the one. Enter Unbridaled to the rescue! Not only were they supportive and validating that it happens and it didn't make me a spoiled bridezilla, but they also helped me find options that wouldn't break my bank any further, but that felt like they would be the one. Dealing with Unbridaled throughout the whole shopping/buying/picking up process was easy and I was met with warmth and enthusiasm the whole way. I felt like they actually cared about me as a unique bride, despite knowing they see brides all day every day. This salon is a must for any bride looking for good service and amazing dresses. Unbridaled is keeping Austin weird, and keeping brides happy!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Mallory P

I purchased my beautiful wedding dress at Unbridaled last month and let me tell you the experience could not have been better! The store is beautiful and it is such a welcoming atmosphere. Kelsey was my consultant and she was just amazing and full of knowledge. This was a big... Read More and very important decision for me and I'm so happy I chose Unbridaled to help me make it!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Catherine D

The people at Unbridaled are the BEST! Especially Kelsey. She helped me find a beautiful dress even though I felt overwhelmed, and I couldn't have been happier with it on my wedding day. Go here! The store is beautiful and so are the dresses.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Helen L

The best shopping experience we had during a marathon bridal weekday in Austin. This was our last shop, after seeing lots of maybe dresses. We walked in and We Are the Champions was playing..totally energized us, and the music only got better. Julia was super sweet, pulled... Read More some dresses that she thought would look good on me as well as others that I liked. We added and reduced volume to the skirt when I wasn't feeling it. We played with veil shapes with different amounts of exposed back. Julia even pulled sample sale dresses from the back for me to try and all of the girls gave me their honest opinion when asked! All of the dresses here are high quality, the materials are soft when they should be, stiff when they should be. I never knew a tulle veil could be so soft and still have a beautiful drape! The next day we worked with Kelsey (the owner) to place the order and check on sizing again. Kelsey knows her stuff...from sizing, to fabrics, and then some. Love this shop, love these girls!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Allie R

Kelsey and her team made me feel completely at ease. So much so, that I actually came back by myself one night and picked out the dress without friends and family (too much pressure!). They have an amazing selection - everything from classic to eclectic. I got my bridesmaid... Read More dresses from there, too!

Great boutique with a wide selection

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Jennifer L

I had initially came without an appointment and thought they may be out of my price range. After stopping by a few other shops/boutiques without much success, I decided to make an appointment. I'm really glad I did! I did not know exactly what I wanted, I just knew around how... Read More much I wanted to spend. Emily was very helpful and I immediately found 2 dresses that I loved, that fit into my price range. Unbridaled was great to work with. They delivered everything when they had estimated and steam your dress for free right before the wedding. Everyone I worked with was very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend stopping here to find your dress.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Roxana G

I live in Arlington Tx, and drove down to Austin to find my dress since it didn't seem like I was having any luck where I live. I had 4 appointments lined up on a Saturday, Unbridaled was the 1st store I went to, and found two dresses I fell in love with. I went ahead and kept... Read More an open mind and continue on with the other appointments, but failed to find other dress and felt like the other stores were too pushy or less then helpful. I ended going back to Unbridaled to try again the 2 dresses I loved, they let me take my time to decide. Just loved the girls there, and how they were sooo helpful and gave their opinions. They truly were there to help me find my dress and I did! Thank you!

Start a Conversation!