The Cure For The Uncommon Bride

Unbridaled has creative, modern, sophisticated, stylish and destination bridal and bridesmaids fashions that are as unique as the girl wearing them. From simple, elegant gowns to couture details to short and sassy dresses we offer an eclectic assortment of fashion-forward formal wear.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

701 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Emily S

They girls here are so sweet. They remembered me every time I came in. The girl who owns it nailed my size without even measuring me. I didn't feel pressured at all. I'm not an average size (not quite plus size, not quite regular) and I felt completely comfortable the whole... Read More time.

Sample Sale!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Linden M

Fell in love with my dress at a sample sale. The staff was very helpful and recommended a great seamstress who could alter my gown. Even after all the alternations I still came in under budget! And I could not have loved my dress more!

Cool, unique designs

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Wendy R

I really enjoyed their selection- a lot of fun and unique designs to be found. I never thought I'd be the bride who would fall in love with and treasure their dress, but I did!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Emily H

This was my first stop on my dress hunt. Mallory was my sale woman, and she was amazing. She made me feel very comfortable, and made it fun. She helped me find an amazing dress. I highly recommend Unbridaled.

Austin's Best!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Nicole H

Kelsey, the Owner, is the brainchild of Unbridaled, Austin, Texas' very best bridal shop. She hand selects her inventory and is well versed on styles vs figures. Kelsey and her team helped me choose a Tara LaTour gown. She's known for her fashion forward, wearable handmade... Read More gowns with a romantic vision. Made in the USA and custom fit, with only length alterations. We complimented my gown with a unique veil and earrings. I'm in LOVE. Take note, ladies, you won't be disappointed for the most important day in your LIFE and Unbridaled is your go-to. xoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Ryan M

Unbridaled offers beautiful, unique dresses that fit every budget...but what I really want to highlight is the unparalleled service and experience a bride-to-be has when shopping here. I had a tricky experience with buying wedding dress somewhere else that turned out to not... Read More be the one. Enter Unbridaled to the rescue! Not only were they supportive and validating that it happens and it didn't make me a spoiled bridezilla, but they also helped me find options that wouldn't break my bank any further, but that felt like they would be the one. Dealing with Unbridaled throughout the whole shopping/buying/picking up process was easy and I was met with warmth and enthusiasm the whole way. I felt like they actually cared about me as a unique bride, despite knowing they see brides all day every day. This salon is a must for any bride looking for good service and amazing dresses. Unbridaled is keeping Austin weird, and keeping brides happy!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Mallory P

I purchased my beautiful wedding dress at Unbridaled last month and let me tell you the experience could not have been better! The store is beautiful and it is such a welcoming atmosphere. Kelsey was my consultant and she was just amazing and full of knowledge. This was a big... Read More and very important decision for me and I'm so happy I chose Unbridaled to help me make it!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Catherine D

The people at Unbridaled are the BEST! Especially Kelsey. She helped me find a beautiful dress even though I felt overwhelmed, and I couldn't have been happier with it on my wedding day. Go here! The store is beautiful and so are the dresses.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Nellie L

The best shopping experience we had during a marathon bridal weekday in Austin. This was our last shop, after seeing lots of maybe dresses. We walked in and We Are the Champions was playing..totally energized us, and the music only got better. Julia was super sweet, pulled... Read More some dresses that she thought would look good on me as well as others that I liked. We added and reduced volume to the skirt when I wasn't feeling it. We played with veil shapes with different amounts of exposed back. Julia even pulled sample sale dresses from the back for me to try and all of the girls gave me their honest opinion when asked! All of the dresses here are high quality, the materials are soft when they should be, stiff when they should be. I never knew a tulle veil could be so soft and still have a beautiful drape! The next day we worked with Kelsey (the owner) to place the order and check on sizing again. Kelsey knows her stuff...from sizing, to fabrics, and then some. Love this shop, love these girls!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Allie R

Kelsey and her team made me feel completely at ease. So much so, that I actually came back by myself one night and picked out the dress without friends and family (too much pressure!). They have an amazing selection - everything from classic to eclectic. I got my bridesmaid... Read More dresses from there, too!

Great boutique with a wide selection

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Jennifer L

I had initially came without an appointment and thought they may be out of my price range. After stopping by a few other shops/boutiques without much success, I decided to make an appointment. I'm really glad I did! I did not know exactly what I wanted, I just knew around how... Read More much I wanted to spend. Emily was very helpful and I immediately found 2 dresses that I loved, that fit into my price range. Unbridaled was great to work with. They delivered everything when they had estimated and steam your dress for free right before the wedding. Everyone I worked with was very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend stopping here to find your dress.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Roxana G

I live in Arlington Tx, and drove down to Austin to find my dress since it didn't seem like I was having any luck where I live. I had 4 appointments lined up on a Saturday, Unbridaled was the 1st store I went to, and found two dresses I fell in love with. I went ahead and kept... Read More an open mind and continue on with the other appointments, but failed to find other dress and felt like the other stores were too pushy or less then helpful. I ended going back to Unbridaled to try again the 2 dresses I loved, they let me take my time to decide. Just loved the girls there, and how they were sooo helpful and gave their opinions. They truly were there to help me find my dress and I did! Thank you!

Beautiful Jewelry

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Brooke P

I found the perfect necklace and earrings to match. The staff is super friendly there and they have beautiful accessories...dresses too!

Beautiful Dress and Great Staff!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Christina T

I'm not the typical bride, and so did not want the typical beaded, over-the-top wedding dress. I very much believe that there is beauty in simplicity. For me, Unbridaled was exactly what I was looking for. They have a wide selection to include the traditional wedding dresses... Read More and some not so traditional styles. My price point was not incredibly high and I never felt like my budget was a problem. (I got scoffed at other bridal salons for a 1200.00 dollar budget.) My experience overall was great. I felt comfortable with the staff and they were incredibly patient with me as I tried on lots of dresses. When I finally found the Nichole Miller that I loved, they were equally as excited that I had found the perfect dress. I would highly recommend Unbridaled for any bride with any budget, looking for any dress style. They are wonderful people!!! Thank you Unbridaled!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Kelly S

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience at Unbridaled. I went to all the Austin bridal stores 2 weekends, just knowing I wasn't going to find anything I liked and would have to go to Dallas. Unbridalded was my first stop, second weekend, I told them exactly what... Read More I didn't want and we pulled lots of dresses. Then Lindsey grabbed a dress for me (which was exactly what I THOUGHT I didn't want) and brought it in the room. The moment I put it on, I knew...I didn't want to take it off! I couldn't believe it! Did I mention Lindsey made me feel so comfortable and beautiful in everything, her customer service is top notch! Whenever my dress came in I went in to try it on and Kelsey helped me. She was amazing too! She let me keep my dress on as long as I want and was so helpful in looking at accessorizes for my bridesmaids. The customer service at Unbridaled is unlike anywhere else I had been, they are incredible. Every single girl that works there! They really made this experience special for me! Thank you Lindsey and Kelsey, you guys are the best!

Best Bridal Boutique in Austin

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Jillian D

Lindsay and all the girls at Unbridaled in Austin are the best bridal consultants in town. Unbridaled is not stuffy or snooty like some stuck up boutiques . The girls make you feel right at home and they go above and beyond to help you find the dress of your dreams. I highly... Read More recommend shopping here first.

Wide Variety of Styles, Designers, & Prices + Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Brook M

I decided to check out this salon after going to a couple of salons in San Antonio. This salon definitely had a wide range of styles, designers, and prices to choose from. I as assisted by Lindsey and she was extremely helpful. Thanks to her I fell in love with a dress that was... Read More way out of my budget. I didn't buy that dress, but I did enjoy wearing it for the 15 minutes or so they let me! All the ladies at the salon were extremely helpful and provided a lot of feedback both positive and negative! I would definitely recommend any bride to check out this salon.

Above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 kirsten d

I bought my dress at Unbridaled in Austin, and the experience was amazing. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and patient. My first time in, I had only the slightest idea of what I wanted. And, there it was! After already nixing the dress once because it was... Read More strapless, they told me they could customize it how I wanted and it became THE dress! They were helpful in choosing the style that I wanted to customize it in. It came in a timely fashion and they were on top of it the entire time. After a few snags with alterations, and the straps coming from the designer not exactly how I pictured, they were able to help me come up with a solution and even covered the costs! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I highly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a dress that's not quite traditional.

They have it all

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Amy K

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this shop! They have such a wide range of styles and prices and they have the most incredible staff. Kelsey and Lindsey were amazing. I went in initially and did not try on anything I liked but the staff was so amazing and low... Read More pressure that I decided I wanted to order my bridesmaids dresses from there. Many other shops around town were pressuring me to order a dress on the spot (I had a 6- month engagement) and were showing me dresses well outside my stated price-range. I went back with my bridesmaids to try on their dresses and decided to try on a few more for myself. Lindsey and Kelsey were wonderful and made me try all types of dresses until I found the perfect one for me! I even bought a bridesmaid dress in ivory for a fun dress to change into at the reception. Highly recommend...wish I could buy an anniversary dress every few years from them!

Unique, fun, and diverse selection!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Blair B

Great boutique. Bought my wedding dress here last summer for my wedding this summer. I didn't buy the dress until my third time visiting the salon, but never felt pressured. They have a wide range of prices. I received many compliments on my dress! Thanks Unbridaled!

Nice Dresses, dissapointing experience

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Deborah B

Maybe it's all of the reality bridal shows on TV now, but this was my first bridal dress appointment and I expected more in the service. The dress selection was pretty good. It's a boutique, so they don't have as much as one of the bigger chain stores, but still a good selection... Read More in a variety of price ranges. My sales consultant pretty much just let us walk around the store and pick what I liked. She did seem to know the stock though, and was able to pick out some more and lead us in the right direction. What I didn't like, was that she did not come in to help me put on the dresses! Wedding dresses are not easy things to put on by yourself. I also felt really awkward asking for help, because she didn't seem confident in helping me. I don't know if all of the consultants were like that, or just mine. Overall I found nice dresses, but didn't find the right one for me.

Unique, beautiful selection and great service!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 H M

I bought my dress at Unbridaled, and everything went really smoothly. They're a small shop, but they have an amazing selection of unique dresses far from the typical David's Bridal Vera Wang collection (not that those aren't also beautiful). I chose Unbridaled because they... Read More carried the Ivy & Aster dress that I wanted. The staff was very friendly and experienced, and the entire experience went by very smoothly. My dress was made on time, and there were no problems. I love their selection and would recommend them to anyone looking for something outside the box.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Kaley M

I worked with Kelsey at Unbridaled & she was amazing! She was extremely patient and knowledgeable which helped narrow down what exactly I was looking for. She made the whole dress shopping experience (which can be pretty overwhelming and nerve-wracking) a very fun experience!... Read More Unbridaled has a great selection & great staff :)

Found the dress and it was perfect!

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Shina L

I went to so many dress shops and it was getting to be stressful. I was a bit worried and anxious that I wouldn't find the dress that was within my budget and looked good on me. Well Unbridaled was the last dress shop out of 10 boutiques I went to that I found the one! I worked... Read More with Kelsey and she was soooooooo sweet, helpful, friendly and uplifting! This dress was within my budget! I bought it last August and it arrived in January. There have a lot of selections and different types of dresses and accessories. Check this place out! You'll love it =)

Stunning Dresses

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Jenna K

I found the perfect dress for me here. It's unique and flattering. The experience was fun and all the girls there are very sweet.