Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

2044 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, FL (904) 398-9741

Great service, beautiful rings!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Chelsea T

My husband and I shopped here for a wedding band for him, and the service we received from the employees at the San Marco location was excellent, and the value was reasonable for what we wanted.

Wedding Rings- Underwood Jewelers

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Rachel M

My husband and I got our rings at Underwoods. We shopped around a few places, but Underwoods offers a level of service that is unmatched. Our rings are absolutely stunning and the process was seamless. If you are in the market for luxury, this is your one stop shop.

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Lindsey H

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Underwoods (which I love!) When it came time to purchase wedding rings, we went straight back! His ring was easy, but for some reason believed that mine needed to be custom made to fit my e-ring. Long story short, we had a custom... Read More ring made at another jeweler (big mistake)! It was very time consuming & when I got my wedding ring 1 week before my wedding, it was HORRIBLE!! We went back to Underwoods, ended up finding my perfect ring! After hearing our story, not only did they expedite resizing etc, they even helped us out with the cost of my new ring! I can't say enough good things about the quality of my wedding set or the excellent customer service they provide! Definitely will be making future purchases here!

My wife loves her ring!

Reviewed on 3/30/2012 Mike G

I got her engagement ring from their new shop in the Avenues mall. Ryan took the time to show me a ton of rings. In the end I found one that I knew she would love. She loved it so much. Thanks Ryan for spending 3 weeks showing me every ring in the world.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 Kathryn L

My engagement ring and wedding band are both from Underwoods and I absolutely love them! They have to most unique rings I've ever seen! Leslie was so helpful and extremely sweet!