Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

2044 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, FL (904) 398-9741

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Lauren W

PROS - The store is nice, with tons to choose from. It's probably a good choice if you want something traditional and aren't trying to get creative with your choices or the work you want to be done to something. A good choice if you know exactly what you want and found it... Read More online from a vendor they carry. CONS - The sales lady we had seemed inexperienced and treated us poorly (in my opinion). We came in today to buy wedding bands and had heard good things about Underwoods. I also wanted to get my grandmother's diamonds put in my existing engagement ring that my fiance had bought by a custom jeweler in Portland. She started by telling me my grandmother's ring's diamonds were poor quality - not knowing that was hurtful, sentimental and not the point of having them put in the ring. My grandmother was the first person in our family to be able to afford a ring, so it had a lot of meaning to me. Then, she only showed me one wedding band, even after I asked if there were other options. She just didn't seem motivated to make a sale. When I asked for a similar band to my engagement ring - she said that mine only was round all the way around (rather than flat inside) because it was 'worn'. I explained it was new and made that way. Another oddly (possibly unintentional) unprofessional comment. Finally, when we got to the men's wedding bands - she didn't even pull them out or ask him questions. She actually just told us to go online and look for them. They didn't even have a computer available so we could look at our options - just basically felt like we were brushed off. This wasn't the exciting trip to buy wedding bands you would think of - guess we didn't warrant great service since we didn't get the engagement ring there. I left feeling offended.

2017-05-30T13:41:31 Response from the vendor

Lauren, Please allow me to apologize for the way you felt when you left our store. It is our intention to make people feel good and happy when they shop with us, and I appreciate that you let me know this was not the case... Read Less Read More

Great service, beautiful rings!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Chelsea T

My husband and I shopped here for a wedding band for him, and the service we received from the employees at the San Marco location was excellent, and the value was reasonable for what we wanted.

Wedding Rings- Underwood Jewelers

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Rachel M

My husband and I got our rings at Underwoods. We shopped around a few places, but Underwoods offers a level of service that is unmatched. Our rings are absolutely stunning and the process was seamless. If you are in the market for luxury, this is your one stop shop.

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Lindsey H

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Underwoods (which I love!) When it came time to purchase wedding rings, we went straight back! His ring was easy, but for some reason believed that mine needed to be custom made to fit my e-ring. Long story short, we had a custom... Read More ring made at another jeweler (big mistake)! It was very time consuming & when I got my wedding ring 1 week before my wedding, it was HORRIBLE!! We went back to Underwoods, ended up finding my perfect ring! After hearing our story, not only did they expedite resizing etc, they even helped us out with the cost of my new ring! I can't say enough good things about the quality of my wedding set or the excellent customer service they provide! Definitely will be making future purchases here!

My wife loves her ring!

Reviewed on 3/30/2012 Mike G

I got her engagement ring from their new shop in the Avenues mall. Ryan took the time to show me a ton of rings. In the end I found one that I knew she would love. She loved it so much. Thanks Ryan for spending 3 weeks showing me every ring in the world.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 Kathryn L

My engagement ring and wedding band are both from Underwoods and I absolutely love them! They have to most unique rings I've ever seen! Leslie was so helpful and extremely sweet!